Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Okta

Okta biedt de basis voor veilige verbindingen tussen mensen en technologie. Gebruik de cloud om op elk gewenst moment toegang te krijgen tot apps op elk apparaat.

Meer informatie over Okta

Sometimes the security can be a bit much (having to send push notifications multiple times). If I didn't have my phone or Apple Watch on me, I would be in trouble for having to access Okta.

Beoordelingen van Okta

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Okta heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 810 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Okta eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (810)

Anne
Anne
Sr Manager, paid media & social media strategy
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Single Sign On for Social Media Accounts

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Onur
Onur
Co-Founder in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Okta Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with OKTA is very good. I think it's very useful tool for security and administrative purposes.

Okta is providing great functionality when you have multiple accounts on cloud providers or tools and need for managing from a single console.

They should improve the UI of OKTA periodically.

Kedar Mendhurwar
Kedar Mendhurwar
Sr. IT Security Architect in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Okta SSO

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. This is one of the best IAM tools present out there.

The deployment and app integration with Okta is fairly simple. The tool is very admin friendly and user friendly. It's due to it's ease of use and wide variety of features that it offers, it is one of the best IAM tools and regarded as one of the best SSO solutions out there. The SSO integration is very simple and straightforward with most of the apps and most of the vendors that support SSO integration with Okta. The option to have an independent directory as well as an option to integrate with your existing directory works quite well. Other features such as life cycle management, Directory service and threat management make it a complete package. If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. The documentation is very clear and the supoort is very responsive. The deployment takes less than 3 months.

The only downside is the cost which is much higher as compared to its competitors

Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Useful but so frustrating

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a frustrating journey to say the least. I've heard that it's better to use if you implement it at the very beginning, but can be frustrating if you switch over to it later. My experience has been the latter, so if you're interested in it, just be aware of that.

It's nice that all my passwords are managed by one software. And the app is somewhat useful as well.

I'll consistently get locked out of the software, and since everything is tied to it, all my other software as well. This has caused me to lose tons of time during work hours that I can't get back.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Nice app to use for single Sign on perspective

5,0 4 maanden geleden

It is praised for its robust identity and access management solutions, streamlined user authentication, and comprehensive security features, making it a preferred choice for many organizations.

The complexity of Okta's interface and the learning curve associated with its implementation

Shari
Shari
Management Consultant Lead in Jamaica
Consumentendiensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

One Of If Not The Best Authenticator and Sign On Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

My company incorporated Okta into our daily workflow and everything has been a breeze since. No need to type in my password every time I'm logging in or worry about security breaches because Okta saves it all. It has a plug in which makes it even more accessible as you can log into another software without going through the hassle of getting to another page and signing in. It also only requires on log in session so you needn't constantly have to resign into it every time you need to get to another software. The phone's app UI is sleek and modern and receives the authentication requests very fast. You can also add your personal websites that use multifactor authentication to it.

No cons to be completely honest. And that's the reason why my company has incorporated it into a lot of things.

Nick
CEO in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best in class SSO solution, end to end solution to access.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have build end to end access control solutions in Okta several times. It is best in class today.

Okta has the most integration support, and a strong engine for building a closed loop access control story. From device trust to MFA login, from HRIS provisoning to app provisoning. It lets you build a complete access control story for your users/customers.

Customer support when things go wrong with integrations. Plenty of finger pointing without much effort to dig in.

Matt
Senior IT Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Okta Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had very positive experiences with Okta.

Okta is incredibly versatile and checks all the boxes for our Identity and Access management, security and compliance needs. Product updates are frequent and there are so many different ways you can streamline onboarding, offboarding and general management.

Some of the reporting capabilities and logging were behind but they are catching up on this now.

Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

OKTA-for Everything

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Product support is good. 4 out of 5.Ease of Use.API are readily available to integrate with other application.Maintaince is easy.

Ease to use and the API are readily available. The SSO part is so nice and you can use for multiple devices. one more feature that i like is Enable passwordless authentication into anything. admin work is simple here.

as of now we are using this software for good. not sure any problem we are facing with the same. Most of the time we are getting support from the OKTA team faster and the problem resolution/ turnaround time is good.

Aradhana
Security Specialist in India

OKTA IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Okta's interface is user friendly and intuitive,making it easy to navigate and manage user accounts. Best security Offerings and OKTA workflows for automation makes it different from other IAM tools.

Expensive for small group of employes license. And at times OKTA support does not give immediate response.

Caryn
Product Systems Assistant in VS
Kleding en mode, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Okta makes work easier

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Okta is really easy to use and makes it easy to access all the apps I need all in one place.

I really don’t have anything I don’t like about Okta as I have not had any issues with it.

Quishea
Intake Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for MultiFactor Authenication!! I love it!!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Okta has been a game-changer for me, and here's why. First off, the "Multiple Authentication Methods" feature is a lifesaver. I can choose how I want to prove I'm me—whether it's a traditional password, a quick PIN, or even my fingerprint. It's like having a personalized security menu, and it makes me feel in control of my account's safety. The convenience doesn't stop there. Okta's single sign-on (SSO) is a time-saver. I log in once, and it's like having a magic key that opens all my authorized doors. No more juggling a bunch of different passwords. Plus, the security is top-notch. The platform is proactive with its threat detection, and with the "Multiple Authentication Methods," I feel confident that my accounts are locked down tight. Okta has definitely made my online life easier and more secure.

While Okta has a lot of perks, there are a couple of things that bug me a bit. Firstly, the learning curve was a tad steep for me. Figuring out all the features and settings took some time, and I felt a bit overwhelmed initially. Another thing is that the platform can get a bit pricey, especially if you need all the advanced features. For smaller budgets, this might be a concern. Also, sometimes the push notifications for authentication can be a bit too frequent, making me feel like I'm confirming my identity more often than necessary. It's a minor annoyance but worth mentioning. Despite these quirks, Okta's security features and convenience still make it a solid choice for me.

Kyle
Art Director in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Password Management made easy!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very pleased with this product. It takes away the risk of losing passwords or creating weak passwords that could be compromised. It also allows out IT department to easily have access and data into every app we are using, should there ever be a problem or issue they need to address.

We are company that uses a ton of third party softwares and services, all requiring unique, secure passwords. It would be impossible for me to manage all of these quickly without Okta. I love the general interface and how easy it is to safely log into whatever site I need to.

This is a small UX issue, but when I am logging into okta and I have to go through the SMS authentication, I think it would help make for a better experience (and less confusing) if the "Enter Code" input field and "Send Code" button were reversed in how they are oriented on the page, since the function of Sending the codes ALWAYS precedes the action of inputting the code.

Mo
Mo
DevOps Engineer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great add-on to application development

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The best feature was the Okta Sign-in widget which was used as all the application's sign-in page and served by an AWS Lambda function without issues. The registration (onboarding) flow was easy for users to follow. Integrations to in house developed application + AD was easy to implement. Reporting to see which users were internal vs external made it easy for us to implement different password policies. We were also able to integrate with other clients that were already using Okta for SSO.

In my opinion the API rate limiting tiers are expensive to operate at scale.

Trace McF
Trace McF
Senior IP/MPLS Network Engineer in Australië
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Outstanding software to utilize

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It oversees SAML, Single Sign On, and other authentication methods. With less danger of password leaking, we can dramatically cut down on the time we invest logging into various platforms and products. It takes less training for new users and gives them fewer bookmarks to manage. I simply appreciated how easy it was to rapidly log into numerous applications using the same login credentials because it uses multifactor authentication. Additionally, it saves a lot of time and facilitates efficient work. As a cloud-based service, Okta contains dictionaries that list the users who have access to certain applications. Thus, it is safeguarding my privacy.

I would like it if Okta could make it simpler for other software suppliers to enable provisioning, as it greatly facilitates both the on-boarding and off-boarding of personnel as well as employee life cycle changes.

Organizations can swiftly use Okta at low overall cost and huge scale due to the service's online system. When I wanted to connect to my company VPN or internal tools, Okta offered the finest security for business tool logins. It offers the best login password process with automatic updates and a 6-digit password system.

Camila
Camila
Regional Director for APAC, Sales. General Sales Director Foodpanda/ Delivery Hero APAC in VS
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Helpful and robust identity management software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Okta platform's interaction with Microsoft Active Directory is one of its better features, in my opinion. Since practically everything in our organization currently uses AD, Okta seamlessly connects and assists us in managing granular user identities. We can automate a lot of the onboarding and off boarding processes thanks to this, which saves time.

Okta offers a straightforward, easy-to-use, yet effective SSO protection cover for all business or work related logins. With okta verification, no trespassers or unauthorized individuals can log in or access my workspace or data. It increased security and verification by one level. I enjoy how easily I can access all of my application in one location. I also find that to be ok. I have security and privacy thanks to Okta.

It doesn't work well mobile devices; I'm having some trouble using the Okta lifecycle Management platform on my phone; maybe, this problem will be fixed soon. If it gave slightly easier configurations and substantially more customization choices, the user interface would be greatly enhanced.

Lora
Civil Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

The best application to secure and protect logins for all our applications

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Okta has helped us with simple steps to secure the required logins for our applications, thus ensuring that our applications and data are avoided from being infiltrated.

It is really great to have the Okta system, as the user only needs to log in once to be able to access all his applications from one place, which I find very effective, especially when they do not use many applications to complete their tasks. I really appreciate how Okta allows me to customize the tabs, so that I can quickly and easily get into the application I need. I really appreciate the notifications that Okta issues when logging in, where you must enter the code to complete the login process, as this process makes me feel safe.

I do not think there are negatives to discuss, as Okta is low cost and easy to set up and use, and the notification system is distinctive, and also the layers of protection that it provides to users are strong and reliable.

Naleen
Analyst in India

Good alternative for Microsoft authentication

5,0 vorig jaar

Great single sign-on Service and a replacement for Microsoft’s multi-factor authentication.

It is a little bit difficult to integrate with Microsoft’s application.

Henry
CTO in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Okta is great for the price!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great overall experience with Okta.

It is easy to use, a good bang for your buck, and is very secure. We had a breach with our previous SSO provider, but have never had one with Okta since. They also have great customer service.

I have no complaints with Okta, but if they had to add something it would be more integrations.

Mohammed
Researcher in Japan
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Seamless Identity and Access Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Okta is an exceptional Identity and Access Management solution that offers exceptional security, seamless user experience, and flexible integration options. Its impressive range of features and scalability make it the ideal choice for organizations looking to streamline their identity management efforts.

Managing user identities, access control, and authentication across multiple systems and applications can be a complicated task for businesses. Fortunately, Okta provides a comprehensive IAM solution that simplifies the process of granting and revoking access, ensuring strong security practices. With Okta, businesses can effectively manage user identities and maintain a high level of security.

Although Okta has the capability to integrate with a vast array of applications, there could be situations where integrating with less popular or non-standard applications may call for extra development effort or configuration to ensure smooth integration.

Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Identity provider

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is quite good, and user management is very easy

Okta is very to use, it's very easy to create user, add them to application/group and put in place a very good identity management system

The search engine : I don't understand with a software of this quality, the search engine is inefficient.The search is made only on exact terms, with an input in the exact order. It can be difficult to find a software or a person if you do not know the exact spelling

kunal
SME mar tech in VS

Best SSO solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy set up. Admin friendly. Easy to deploy.

Great compatibility.can integrate with all leading tools in market. Set up is easy. We use it for organization wide sso. Probably the best sso tool in the market.

The pricing is a little high when compared to other services in the market.

Melissa
Melissa
Global Learning & Development Business Partner in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

SSO for the Win

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, OKTA is a great tool and the benefits outweigh the cons because of it's ease of access and centralized set-up. It's almost like an App Intranet or Library. There aren't any wild features that blow you away, but it does it's job and does it well.

As a User of Okta, it can be very easy to use, but it's not so easy to understand how it works when you first utilize a tool like this. Having everything all in one place is really simple and easy to use, especially with losing track of passwords. I think from a new employee experience it's great because you will have access to all the right tools you need as soon as you start within a company which makes the onboarding process very smooth.

- forced resetting of the password every 8-ish weeks is super annoying. - Bit of a delay on the push notifications to authenticate. - Can be a bit frustrating when you switch devices to reset everything.

Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Okta simplifies access management for all your provisioning needs

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. There have been few issues where I needed to reach out to support teams and even fewer issues that were undocumented.

Okta is so easy to use with our Office 360 suite and dashboard apps (Splunk, New Relic, PagerDuty). We have internal teams that use it for SSO auth across our application ecosystems, and we use both the web and mobile apps for day-to-day access. I use multi-factor authentication and the setup is simple.

There are occasional redirect bugs and session logouts, but it's not that much of a hassle

Sandy
Senior Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great single sign-on solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Our organization has well over 50 cloud-based applications deployed in various parts of the business. Okta enables single sign-on by the user, enabling access to all these applications in one place. Users do not need to know or have to remember the web address (url) or credentials (username and password) to the individual websites / application.

There is the option for the user to show Recent Apps, which automatically populates the last 6 apps accessed. However, it would be helpful for the user to be able to mark an app as a favorite and a Favorites section to automatically populate. Currently, a user would have to manually add a section, label it as Favorites and manually drag in their chosen apps.

Owen
Owen
System Administrator in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Okta - Easy on IT, Easy on End Users

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Okta is intuitive to manage. It packages a lot of components into a single pane of glass (unlike, say, Microsoft's solution which requires a bunch of disparate systems). You get a log of value for your money. The support and development teams are responsive. The support for single sign-on to non-SSO apps with the browser plugin is very helpful. The product looks nice, and is easy for end users to use. The Okta Application Network has far more apps total, with SAML support, and with provisioning support than the competitors.

Their MDM solution (OMM) is very basic, and slow to develop more features. It would be nice if you could deploy any mobile app you wish, not just the ones associated with catalog apps. OMM should really support enterprise wireless profiles as well. The browser plugin for IE sometimes misbehaves, and upgrading it doesn't always go as smoothly as it should.