Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over XLSTAT

Verschillende tools om de analytische mogelijkheden van Excel te verbeteren, waardoor het ideaal is voor gegevensanalyse en statistische vereisten.

Meer informatie over XLSTAT

Easy to use and handle, no turning and easy to learn.

Sometimes the difficult in reinstall the old versions in other computers.

Beoordelingen van XLSTAT

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

XLSTAT heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 378 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je XLSTAT eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (378)

Shaoyang
Shaoyang
Senior Research Assistant in Australië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

I recommend every researcher/student buy XLSTAT

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I handle most of my sensory evaluation data and consumer data using XLSTAT. It is super easy and smooth to complete the data feeding – processing – reporting procedure. Now it only takes me 10 mins to finish all thoes steps (without XLSTAT, 2–3 days might not be enough)

Economic, user-friendly, comprehensive online tutorial, customised training courses, best integration to Excel, up-to-date solutions, customer service

Some functions have bugs that cause Excel collapse. I always identify these bugs and report them to Addinsoft. They always contact me the next day and fix these bugs as fast as they can.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Oostenrijk
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Comprehensive Data Analysis Made Easier

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: XLSTAT is a great data analysis software for businesses that need to quickly analyze large amounts of data. It has a wide range of features and tools, making it easy to generate insights from data. The user interface is intuitive and the ability to integrate with other programs is a great plus. However, it can be expensive and users should be aware of compatibility issues before buying.

XLSTAT is a comprehensive data analysis software that makes it easy to tackle complex data analysis tasks. With its intuitive user interface, users of all levels of expertise can quickly develop insights from their data. It has a wide range of features and tools, including advanced statistical testing, data visualization, and predictive analytics. The software also integrates with other programs like Microsoft Excel, making it easy to transfer data back and forth.

Despite the range of features, there are some drawbacks to using XLSTAT. The software can be a bit expensive, particularly for small businesses with limited budgets. There are also some compatibility issues with certain versions of Excel, so make sure to check this before buying. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for first-time users.

Catalin
PhD Student in Roemenië
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

More Easy fit options and improved VAR needed

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent!!! Really a game changer. It exceeded my expectations.

R functions integrated, especially AML ones, and the bundle of statistical functions.

There is nothing that I didnt't like the least. Perhaps an improved vector autoregressive would be needed to reach the quality of the one in Eviews with impulse charts integrated.

Marcus
Assistant Extension Professor in VS
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

XLSTAT works well for Windows, but not Macs

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I thought this software was a great idea, and it works really well on a Windows machine. I tried it several times (several versions) on a Mac, and was always disappointed. The support staff acknowledges that the performance on a Mac is less than on a PC

It is easy (and powerful) to interface this package with Excel on a Windows machine, but it's disappointingly slow (and crashes) on a Mac.

This software doesn't work well on a Mac.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Undoubtedly one of the easiest tools for statistical analysis

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With XLSTAT I can analyze my data without too much headache, it's the most accessible statistical software I've ever used.

It's easy to understand and the fact that the data is already on the Excel sheet is just handy. No need for complicated formulas to get your results.

I find the subscription price a bit expensive.

Ngha
Data Analyst in Kameroen
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing software for statistical analysis right from within excel

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am satisfied with XLSTAT in terms of value for money and ease of use. Given that I have advanced level knowledge in excel, this streamlines my workflow significantly with the way it is integrated into excel.
However the price is really on a high end.

The one thing that keeps me coming back to XLSTAT despite many alternatives is the ability of the software to write a summary interpretation of statistical tests

The software is very expensive compared to other software that can do similar statistical analysis

Greg
Professor in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

XLStat Review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: XLStat is a viable alternative to other established programs that have a less than stellar reputation for support.

Easy of use, ease of installation, and amazing tech support

Help menus are good but could be improved.

Ovidiu
Dr in Roemenië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

XLstat-a software worth considering

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As I have already written, it helped us in our medical research

It was a good support in medical research. The calculations and diagrams that were written with it made possible for us to publish in high-ranking publications

I do not know anything that could be done, everything worked well

Douglas
Student in Brazilië
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Prices need to be lowered.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Multivariate analysis and practicality in data analysis.

The price needs to be lowered or for old customers to have more discounts.

Vesselina
Vice director in Bulgarije
Research, 11-50 werknemers

XLSTAT recommendation

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Effective and easy work; various options for data analysis

While I appreciate all the software's features, I would prefer an option for obtaining a multi-year license.

Professor in Colombia
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Versatile, easy-to-use, all-you-need statistics package

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question, and then return to my raw data Excel spreadsheet without having to hop around between different applications. The results simply appear as a new worksheet, to which I can return at a later time, if need be. I have been able to run every common statistical analysis with this program. I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.

XLSTAT provides all the common statistics analyses I need for my research and it works seamlessly-integrated into Excel--which is a huge plus. This makes it easy to work from existing Excel workbooks, without having to re-format and re-code data tables. Simply select the columns you want to analyze--and away you go! I can run any statistical analysis in less than 5 minutes and return to my same dataset--with a new perspective. All characteristics and functionality of Excel remain, which is helpful when working with annotated datasets (colors, figures, images). Results of each statistical analysis appear neatly as separate worksheet--great for maintaining a record of all analyses (and variations) performed on a given dataset (i.e. when writing a manuscript). The different statistical functions of XLSTAT also have an intuitive "Excel feel" to them, so no need to learn coding. The statistical outputs are very smart and thorough (and customizable)--including complete tables, figures and tests of assumptions (e.g. for Anovas).

While there is an extensive help menu, sometimes the online explanations aren't sufficiently self-explanatory to understand, requiring trial-and-error. However, thanks to smooth integration into Excel and the useful feed-back from XLSTAT when you do make an error, you can usually get to the solution you need very quickly. My feeling is that if you have difficulties running a particular, unusual analysis in XLSTAT then you probably will have even greater difficulties in another program.

Giovanna
Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager in Brazilië
Voedselproductie, 10.000+ werknemers

The Best Statistical Software to Sensory & Consumer Insights

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I am a heavy user of XLStat since 2013, and I really like how easy it is to manage and run the analysis once all the essential functions are part of excel, and the statistical tests are easily shown in a very well-organized menu. I usually conduct preference mappings, PCA, cluster analysis, ANOVAs (with all post hoc options), Penalty Analysis, Qui-square, and Panel Check analysis. There are many tutorials, database examples, and videos on YouTube that make possible any new analysis that I may need to access. I feel confident and safe with the software to generate business results and glad for the attention and agility of the sales and technical teams.

Nothing, I really love XLStat and it is excellent!

Barbara
Consumer Insights Head manager, Fragrance in Mexico
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Useful and Essential tools for Market Research professionals

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I always had a great experience with XLSTAT even when I don't know how to do something, it's really intuitive, with patience and determination, we always find the solution !

I like the way it presents the results and the fact that I can rework each graph to make it more eye-catching. It's really easy to work on data even if we have to practice a bit to master it! It's so much easier than a R software or a pyhton and the info we get is really valuable to understand and get conclusions about a survey. We can almost do everything!

Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out how to organize the data to get what I want, maybe we could have video tutorials when we buy the license with training exercises around linear regression, penalties , ANOVA, ACP/AFC. Fortunately, you can find videos on the internet but sometimes I need something really specific, it could be great to have more personalized help too. I don't know maybe include a training session with a professional once a year when buying the license (or put it as an option that we could add?)

Mark
Clinical Research Consultant in VS
Biotechnologie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

XLSTAT gets me through the day!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sample size and power estimates are easy in XLSTAT. The exercise compels non-statisticians to pay attention to the statistical considerations at the earliest stages of clinical trial design and protocol development.

Add a calculator for Cohen's d and Cohen's h so that I can easily estimate standardized effect size for experimental agents from published articles. For Cohen's d, provide the option of entering either SD or SE and N, because one or the other, but not both, are reported in journal articles.

Michel
Professor in Canada
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent software and easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used XLSTAT for many years as a part of my research projects and almost all my publications. An easy software to use that can help to generate great visual graphs for your research projects.

The software is integrated with Excel which makes the use of it extremely easy Excellent video tutorials are provided to guide you through what you need to do for your own data analysis

More control on some of the omics tools will be a great addition to this software

Martin
Teacher in Slowakije
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Technical assistence for solving of the troubleshooting of the programme

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use XLSTAT for doing the research at the field of the economic & social science. I use the SW in developing models for revealing the causal relations between the variables and statistical evaluations of samples & data.

Until recently i really appreciated the functionality and wide array of topics of the programme and its direct relation with excel.

Ongoing technical hurdles with the programme, which until now have not been solved (after renewing the license), despite of my pleading.

Reactie Lumivero

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that technical problems persist. Please send an email at [email protected] and your request will be treated in priority by our technical support team.

Hussam
Doctor in VS
Medische praktijk, 10.000+ werknemers

XLSTAT is Excellent!

Opmerkingen: Excellent

It is very user friendly. Anyone with basic understanuser-friendlyding of statistics can use it.

Visualization can be improved to help display the results of statistical analysis. I also like that in some parts, an explanation is provided to help interpret the results of the analysis. I encourage doing this more and if possible to all inferential statistics.

Research, 2-10 werknemers

Statistics integrated into microsoft excel

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using XLSTAT for generating PCA plots and differential gene expression analysis for medical research. I found it easy and quick to perform the analysis. Integration with MS Excel and R software were the biggest selling points of the software. However, MS excel interaction may be a limitation with respect to the user friendly interaction with the software.

The statistical functions are integrated into Microsoft excel is the best feature of this software. It makes it easy to arrange the columns and rows and prepare your data for analysis. Integration with R software is a strength as well.

The statistical functions are not very intuitive and user friendly to use. The integration with MS Excel is both the software`s strength as well as a weakness.

Gabrielle
Student in VS
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Robust Statistical Package - but not first choice.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome for researchers who are non-R users.

I am in natural science research, which means I am always looking into finding efficient data analysis options. I came across XLSTAT during my Masters. It was easy to add into Excel ( my main data management software), which allowed me to carry out multivariate analysis and do so with ease. As an excel add-in, this was ideal because it became part of the interface without me having to use different applications. This software definitely enhanced my data analysis at the time.

I had the free trial - it kept crashing and definitely had some bugs. This meant that I had to plan my data analysis accordingly, which was somewhat limiting for my research. Second to this, I occasionally had some user issues with basic functions like data selections. The advertisements and notices to upgrade were really irritating and deterred me from wanting to do so. Lastly, as I continue into my PhD, I will not be buying XLSTAT because there are more powerful tools out there that are available for free - specifically R. If XLSTAT had the same capabilities but with a more user friendly approach - I would definitely not hesitate in purchasing it.

Reactie Lumivero

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. You can certainly call any R function using our XLSTAT-R and XLSTAT-RNotebook tools. This is a user-friendly interface which allows you to call R scripts directly within Excel or using XLSTAT dialog boxes. Available in all XLSTAT solutions as well as the Trial version.

Research, 11-50 werknemers

XLSTAT

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use XLSTAT Sensory, and I really enjoy it. The software is user-friendly and easy to use, and there is a plethora of resources for all users.

I really like how user-friendly it is, and how there is a full explanation of how to use each function. I often look to the XLSTAT website for help and it is a great resource.

The only comment I have is that it would be nice to be able to communicate with a help desk type resource through a chat box- however this feature may already exist and I just have not yet discovered it yet.

Dylan
System Administrator in Australië
Voedselproductie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

As a system admin its a great app for us. Never fails, no hassle for the users and no service calls.

The activation process causes a slight annoyance if a machine dies or a user leaves before we get to deactivate I haven't seen an easy way to deactivate the license but its a small gripe.

Suzanne
Head of Collections in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

XLSTAT has changed my research

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I continue to renew my subscription to XLSTAT. I have never needed another stats program since I started using XLSTAT. I have recommended it to many colleagues and students.

I love that XLSTAT works with Excel spreadsheets. I love the tech support. I love all of the options. When there isn't a specific statistic or graphing option available, I have been able to request it and tech has always provided my request with the new update of the software.

At times, it crashes a lot when I am running large datasets. Also, the help manual does not always have answers to the questions that I am asking. Finally, it is a bit pricey for students.

Mery
Associate Professor in Italië
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

XLSTAT is really a user friendly statistical software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use often XLSTAT software to understand and solve environmental problems. It is essential in my work to treat large multivariate dataset and extract the desired useful information.

This software is cheap and user friendly. Moreover it works as add-on for Excel and it exploits all its potentials. The figures obtained by this software are easily manageable and transferable in different type of files (doc, pdf, ppt, etc.). The tutorials are clear and exhaustive.

Unfortunately this software does not allow to perform very important chemometric treatments like, for example, SIMCA and bootstrap validation methods.

Julia
Physician in VS
Medische praktijk, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great for medical research

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: XLSTAT is easy to use and understand for people who are looking to perform more advanced statistics. In addition to the software, any question I have had has been easily answered on the XLSTAT website. I have used this program for about 2 years now and plan to continue renewing this program in the future.

This software has a wide range of statistical tests. Any statistical need I have, I am able to answer my question using XLSTAT. Other programs are very limited in the tests that are offered. I have not had this problem with XLSTAT.

Very rarely, the software will freeze, and I will lose unsaved work entirely.

Manager - Product Claims Substantiation in VS
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Thank You !!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We added this as an additional piece to our great testing abilities. The statistical format, and the XLSTAT reference, is a good one to point out in the field. It's well known out there so no need to explain some hocus-pocus statistical nightmare to customers.

Software reminds me of some of the functionality of the older SAS software. As I am used to that sort of thing... for me it's very cool. The environment is friendly looking, EXCEL Look, so it's not too scary and that is good for some of our newer users. Don't think I have used the full spectrum of statistical functions, however, for what we require it's very nice. Output looks very impressive on our reports/presentations. The links to the 'help' notes and examples are great features.

I would have liked to see an easier way to make it available on more machines in our laboratories/offices. I have it on one machine but I need some help in adding that across groups.