Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Domo

Of je nu een BI-analist bent of een ontwikkelaar, mensen vertrouwen erop dat jij ruwe gegevens kunt omzetten naar krachtige inzichten.

Meer informatie over Domo

The best part of Domo though is the customer support.

Domo can be very difficult to learn at first if you are not somewhat familiar with SQL.

Beoordelingen van Domo

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Domo heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 290 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Domo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (290)

Cole
Cole
Director Of Strategic Partnerships & Key Accounts in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

The things Domo can do are just astounding

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can see analytics we could never see before. We can understand our business in a way we never could before. We honestly don't know what we'd do without Domo at this point. It's fantastic.

We were originally looking for dashboard software. Something like Geckoboard, but we wanted something more advanced. We were using multiple tools, and wanted to collect data from them. We then found Domo. Within days we had integrated our CRM database, Website Analytics, Invoicing database, and Order Processing database. This let us take a look at EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Things like: What's the average time between receiving a lead and the rep calling them the first time? What's the average time between a customer ordering, and reordering? How many calls have my reps made today? (Updated every 15 minutes!) What landing pages on my website are receiving the most looks? How are my google analytic campaigns translating into converted customers?

It's pricey, but worth it. The biggest thing was the last update they had screwed up some of my reports, and we're still trying to figure out what happened.

Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Business Intelligence at the

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Domo enables as to give a live 360 degree view on our business and makes data accessible and visible to everyone in the company. It’s not just about visualization of KPIs and other data. You can take the data and turn it into actionable steps. Furthermore, the existing integrations that are available makes it easy to have all our data available in Domo and combine them. You can still see the start-up mentality and the new features and the speed that they deliver new features and product improvements is amazing. For us Domo is so much more than just about data - we have it part of our product development process and have a lot of operational processes built on data transformations that we built in Domo.

DOMO is very costly compared to other BI tools, especially when you want to have separate user accounts for each user and do not share accounts among users. Other than that Domo worked already most of the cons that I had in the beginning.

Brendan
QC Automation and Compliance Coordinator in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Domo Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

DOMO is a phenomenal software for data querying. It is super clean and easy to navigate.

Requires someone with SQL knowledge to manage but is very powerful.

Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

There are MUCH better options

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have personal experience with several of Domo's competitors as an analytics consultant. None of the Storage/ETL/BI use cases I can think of would I put domo in my top 3 options. I have found it to be subpar in data warehousing, query editing, and data visualization which from what I can tell is the majority of its functionalities.

This product provides a web-based hub for your data and visuals that centralizes where your team focuses to interact with their data. The ETL tools provide an easy to use low/no code interface to build simple queries.

Where Domo has removed complication (I assume to ease the use) they have dramatically limited this software capabilities in comparison to competitors. limitations include: - No ability to build visuals based on multiple tables - No ability to build filtering capabilities across tables - No ability to build relational models with existing tables - All "scripting" capabilities are glitchy and limited in their capabilities - Poor/nonexistent version control options - Compute resources are not brokered well and during high traffic times we can have dataflows run for up to 2 hours My worst experience with domo was with their customer service/integration team. One of their prebuilt integrations to a popular Web App, which domo is responsible for maintaining and servicing, has never functioned properly with our domo instance. The support case has been open for nearly a month and has just been escalated to someone that appears to know how to read the code I have been sending them to trouble shoot THEIR integration. They have promised resolution timelines twice and are now 2 weeks behind their initial promise.

Muhammed
IT Director in Turkije
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Domo's a fantastic tool for creating data-driven business processes

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We used Domo as a major step in our digital transformation. Thanks to its fantastic omni-channel capabilities, we've been able to use it for everything from pinpointing issues in production to measuring the effect of our ads. It's very versatile and has tons of additional features like mobile apps that make our jobs easier. I think implementing Domo has definitely been a great success for us.

1. It has very impressive performance and uptime. We rarely run into any issues or bugs when using it, and the real-time features work smoothly2. The interface looks great and is very suitable for users with little background in data tools. That was very important for us as several departments are using it at the moment and everyone was able to get the hang of it despite some not being 100% proficient with tools like it.

It's not as well known as some of the other data management tools out there, so there isn't much of a community behind it. It would be good to have the ability to exchange ideas with other users.

Nurul Iman
Nurul Iman
Information Technology Assistant in Maleisië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Data management using Domo

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It gives a new way technique of data management and analysis. We are very happy with this software.

It's easy to customize and drive this program. Our consumers may access data from their mobile gadgets or any location with internet access. Tables and graphs are intuitively laid out for users. The drag-and-drop component makes it simple to assemble visualizations.

The execution and customer service have been a disaster. We used two separate advisors for the deployment but never used the solutions they suggested.

Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Domo: Great Product at a Fantastic Price

4,0 vorig jaar

It was easy to use to import data and build data connectors. One person could manage the entire data structure and system fairly easily.

There are limitations to software when its easy to use. Domo is not an exception.

Jeff
Sr. Director CSP&L in VS
Voedselproductie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

DOMO = decent, not the best

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Domo is a decent product. I prefer Power BI if given the choice, but Domo is 2nd for me.

Fairly easy to use. Able to handle a lot of data and data sources. Updates much quicker than Tableau.

Not as easy to drill down through the data like Power BI. The visualizations are not as good as other software products either.

Christian
Chemist in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Domo arigato

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It compiles all necessary work and data in one place for management and other colleagues to plan accordingly for the day

Length of time between updated data to refresh is pretty long

Julianna
Research and Development Supervisor in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Domo Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

That you can customize the dashboards and that it presents the data in a well organized fashion.

There is nothing that I dislike about using Domo.

Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.000+ werknemers

Makes data analysis simple for all!

4,0 vorig jaar

Before being introduced to DOMO, most of our data analysis had to be carried out in Microsoft Excel, which isn't ideal when dealing with large and ever-changing datasets. We were using multiple systems and it was often difficult to get a good overall picture for reports. DOMO allows us to connect to all of our various systems, including our CRM, our email marketing software, website analytics and the various demand gen channels we use for advertising campaigns, allowing us to report and analyse the performance of our marketing activity end-to-end, from the first contact with the customer to the end result of the sales process. We have also been able to utilise DOMO to help us with reporting in other areas, such as customer survey results and monitoring the usage of our CRM, and create useful data visualisations that can be shared with the business users.The software is user-friendly and it's easy to start using straight away, although the more complicated functionality can of course take some getting used to, but overall, it has a nice UI and is pleasant to work with.

We do sometimes have difficulty with our CRM datasets due to problems with the data connector, and we recently discovered that our existing datasets will need to be recreated using a different version of the connector now, which isn't ideal. Sometimes the error messages aren't very helpful when a dataset update fails, and you then need to seek help from support to identify what is actually going on, which can cause delays in getting the problem resolved.

Alicia
Business Owner in Canada
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Improve Decision Making With Data Analytics

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has helped me to understand analytics I never knew before about my business. I am able to integrate the website analytics, invoicing, order processing, and the CRM database so that I can analyze everything within my business.

It has amazing visualization and graphics and is very user friendly! I appreciated how easy it is to import data and build data connectors. Manage all the data in one system!

This software is pricey and I do not recommend it for new or small businesses unless you are profitable. This will help you scale your business if you can afford the cost. There is a learning curve but it is manageable.

Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Domo Is expensive but well worth the investment

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like Domo it's hands down my favorite piece of software and also my favorite company to work with. It has solved countless reporting problems an saved thousands of hours spent repetitive reporting tasks for our team.

It's incredibly powerful and allows any one (regardless of coding or data science background) the ability to create dynamic reports and complex data automations. The best part of Domo though is the customer support. When you call support you get a human right away and they are always ready to help regardless of how complicated your problem is or how much time it will take to solve. You never feel helpless with Domo, only empowered

It costs a fortune and they have no entry level packages. they also have a habit of releasing awesome features that aren't included in the main package and that cost puts the platform well out of reach for most companies.

Jeff
VP-Information Systems in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Turn data in to actionable information

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As mentioned in the pro’s section, we have had several wins as a result of our use of Domo. Safety performance has improved because Domo has surface information that helps us hold our employees accountable. From the employee’s perspective, they are able to see what is expected of them and also see how they are performing to those expectations.

From loading data all the way to visualizing it, domo’s tools make the process very simple. Our business leaders now have accurate and timely information which helps them make informed decisions. We have several documented organizational improvements as a result of our Domo initiative.

Of all the software systems I have been involved in procuring, domo has the least amount of “cons”. One suggestion would be to include some type of utility to maximize the efficiency of datasets. We tend to create datasets that are probably redundant, it would be cool to have a way to know when that happens.

Scott
Planning & Logistics Manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Wouldn't want to live without DOMO

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use DOMO everyday and believe in the power it has to communicate actionable metrics. Wouldn't want to do business without it.

Once DOMO cards are setup, DOMO is the fastest way to get virtually real time data to drive smart decision making. DOMO has the ability to be as simple or complex as the organization wants the data to be when presented. DOMO eliminates our excuse that managers don't have access to data to do their jobs. The range of data that can be accessed is incredible. Our ERP software, sales database and spreadsheets are all available. All aspects our organization have visual representation in DOMO that team members can see on workstations, video monitors or by email alerts. Portability on devices is also great.

Cost...of course. Small organizations may have a difficult time justifying the cost.

Tiffany
Customer Care Supervisor in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Everything I Need All In One Place!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Domo to connect the data sets from several different programs into information that can be shared between them through Domo.

Domo connects the data from all of our different data sources and allows me to put it all on one dashboard page so that I don't have to flip back and forth looking for the information that I need. I love that I can share the access to these dashboards with all of my employees so that they have access to all of the up to date information that they need. I really like that I can take any of the data on a dashboard and Domo will turn it into an excel spreadsheet for me.

The customer support is a little slow. There is also an occasional lag time between when changes are made to data and when they show up on Domo. It only refreshes about every 15 minutes.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

Goodbye Excel, Hello Domo!

5,0 vorig jaar

Domo makes it easy to create clear and interesting visualizations that empower users with accurate data to make effective business decisions. I also like that it easy to change chart types mid-stream if I should decide that I want to take a different approach. Lastly, Domo's functions/calculations capabilities make it easy to map data or display standard global metrics with disparate data.

It would be nice if Domo provided more options for color coding summary data (text and/or numbers). I also appreciate more gauge options both in terms of functionality and colors.

Amit
Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Best tool for data visualization and ETL.

4,0 vorig jaar

Best thing about Domo is data preperation and data visualization on the single plateform and makes very efficient to work and very easy to connect data to visualization just import data and prepare and go on you don't need to worry about refresh data domo will take care those things we just need to focus on the productivity instead of setting up things.

In the data preperation there is a option view this is good option but if we want to edit already created view then it doesn't let you change that easily specially when we use group by in view.

Patrick
Specialist II (Engineer) in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Great with a dash of salt

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good. Just need more training options for specific subjects. Update the developer site.

Very powerful and very flexible software. Lots of options to get data into Domo and to manipulate it.

Training/Learning. I have to search all over the web to learn how to do things. When I work with Domo developers I'm told the training material is out-of-date and I should be doing something another way. (I appreciate the honesty of the developers, just not the out of date training material). Need some kind of tier training system. Not every user needs all the nitty-gritty details, but others like myself who have to work daily in domo need better understanding of the details.

Cesar Emilio
Program Manager in Mexico
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.000+ werknemers

Domo IS the way to GO for your Organization

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been one of the best tools I have come to know for daily activities and visuals. It has helped me so much to achieve my daily goals, track our metrics accurately, and efficiently take corrective actions when needed.

It has one of the best built-in tools and systems aids for our organization's data and/or reporting. We use the system on daily basis and is one of the best decision we made to adopt this tool.

It is somewhat "hard" to know how to create beast modes if you are not an expert in the system. However, you can always learn it by taking the Domo University courses that are available inside the system.

Kevin
Quality Control Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Daily / weekly DOMO user

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At first I really liked it. Then I struggled with it and was frustrated (lack of knowledge on navigating) and my own difficulty knowing which variable to choose to get the desired results I'm looking for. However, I'm more comfortable navigating now since I use it daily.

I like the ability to pull together aggregate data in seconds (using customized assumptions) instead of having to create multiple reports

I can be tricky to learn how to use the software to its fullest. It takes a bit getting used to to navigate around.

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great Price, OK Service

4,0 5 jaar geleden

This software is mostly easy to use. It's compatible with various sources of information, but I mostly use it to export to the universal format, Excel. Report creation is made easy and as long as you have a business intelligence group or software engineers, you should be fine working through any problems when their server has issues.

Server issues tend to happen at least once a week. Working with customer service is a huge hassle. I'm not sure if their agents are trained well enough to handle my requests. With all the down time, my team plans around not having access to reports available at least 2-3x a week for a few hours.

Lyle
Marketing Communications Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

When Used Right, Can Revolutionize Your Business Making Decisions

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, our Analytics Team lives in DOMO and the output they provide is wonderful. Very customizeable and not too difficult to pick up if you have any familarity with similar program or even programs such as Excel. I am able to build my own reports as well, and am not a super-analytics user.

We operate multiple brands on multiple CRMs and softwares, DOMO allows us to pull all of our data into one place, customize the reporting we need and easily share it across our enterprise.

You are unable to set up reports to automatically email an employee who is not also a DOMO user. I understand why (so they can charge you more to bring that person into the platform), however some employees in no shape or form need to have a full blown user account. Would be nice to simply share a read only PDF of the reports.

Pranay
AVP in VS
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

DOMO Review

3,0 vorig jaar

The data visualization features and dashboards are very strong. Additionally, our teams have states that the data management and security is strong.

The analytics are not as strong, and for more professional presentations, the visuals aren't as useful. Additionally, having better features to export dashboards into pdfs, PowerPoints in better formatting would be very helpful.

Jr. Systems Administrator in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 201-500 werknemers

Does the job, clean interface.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

The interface is fairly minimal and easy to use for users who have less experience with this type of software. The card analyzer (where cards are designed) can be learned by most anybody. Dataflow creation (whether MySQL or ETL) has a good layout and is easy to follow. Really easy to train users who have no experience with SQL how to make dataflows by using the ETL. There is a good collection of training materials online. They also have a good community for support online.

When running a dataflow the processing is not done on-prem, it is fully subject to Domo servers in the cloud. Sometimes a dataflow that would normally take around 5 minutes will take an hour in order to run. We were told it wouldn't be a problem to run multiple dataflows at a time, but we've found that running two dataflows isn't that great in terms of speed and running any more than two at a time is just bad.