Over CampDoc

CampDoc is een toonaangevend elektronisch medisch dossiersysteem voor kampen en biedt gratis online kampregistratiesoftware en meer.

Meer informatie over CampDoc

Easy to use, especially for small organizations/camps.

Beoordelingen van CampDoc

Waar voor je geld
4,9

CampDoc heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 122 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CampDoc eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (122)

Eva K.
Director of Youth Ministri in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

CampDoc = A Game Changer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being one person who was running the entirety of a youth camp program - administrative and programatic plans - CampDoc has been essential to the productivity and efficiency of my office and the camp itself. CampDoc has made things more easily accessible. It has also helped parents be more confident in the safety/security of private information.

Easy to use, especially for small organizations/camps. Customizable to fit the needs of a specific camp/program. Many options to make registration and medical needs even easier. Customer support/service is great!

The only thing that we would consider a Con is the cost - given that we are a small non-profit organization. However, CampDoc has been very willing to negotiate and respects/honors customer loyalty.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review Eva! We are glad that CampDoc could provide a customized solution that allows you to manage your whole program efficiently. CampDoc will continue to ensure that every dollar is well spent by providing top-of-the-line support and an account manager to help you every step of the way. We are so glad to hear that your families love the system as much as you do!

Patti D.
Special Projects & Event Specialist in Frankrijk

I would highly suggest using this program for your next event whether it be a camp or not!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At our camp, we didn't have WiFi, but we were able to print all food/environmental/drug allergies and prescriptions that were needed to be taken at camp at certain times of the day and included the dosage. Our nurse would administer the prescriptions, and then sign-off on the paper copies.

CampDoc has really helped our company with camp and a conference. It was great to have all of the medical history and insurance cards before the event. When we first got to leadership camp, one of our campers passed out in the first hour of camp. We were able to look-up his medical history and found he does faint a lot. So we were able to call his parents, and we didn't have to take him to the hospital since it is something that happens to him. Later in camp we had a camper cut open her knee. We were able to go to the notebook and pull her medical history & insurance card and take her into the hospital. Since we had all of this information they were able to take care of her without waiting for a parent to get to the hospital (several hours away). We are now using CampDoc for the Registration and collection of the health profile and insurance card for our next conference. It works so well, and saves us tons of time collecting all of this information in paper. Our conference will have WiFi, so we will be able to utilize the on-line format of this program. CampDoc was the best find for our company, and it has given us the documents we need to protect our company and help the student in the time of need. CampDoc employees are great to work with and help to set-up the system for what we need. Thanks so much CampDoc!

Tiffany W.
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

CampDoc Review

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I think CampDocs is a great software system if your camp has kids that require medicine, etc. their main focus was on the medical side, which we really didn’t have a need for. If they put as much effort into the financial reports as they did the medical, we probably would’ve stayed with them.

I liked the ease of CampDocs. The team responsible for our account was always responsive and available to help us navigate the software.

CampDocs lacked financial reporting. The dashboard never cleared after completing the season, so you’d see this big number but that number was cumulative of how many sales etc. you had since the beginning of time. It was very confusing and made reporting very difficult. Also, you could not enter in your camp seasons/ sessions on your own. Their team had to go in and do it for you, and then there was a testing phase before it went live. Sometimes that made us have to push back registration, which was an inconvenience.

Camp Nurse in Duitsland

Major improvement over paper records!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Putting the responsibility on the parents to complete their children's profiles improved our complete health record rate. Previously, using paper health records, we had no way to track incomplete profiles, however we began Week 1 with 20% incomplete, but with each week and with mass communication tools you provided, the incomplete profile rate dropped and we averaged between 6 and 10% total. We estimate that this number is far less than any year using paper health records. Many parents were grateful for the ease of the online format, filling the information out from home or on their phones. Uploading through taking a picture with a smartphone was the most helpful tool in getting important forms from parents. Nolan, our account manager, was very responsive and always clarified the questions I had, or he worked quickly to find an answer or solution. He is one of the reasons our first year with CampDoc was as successful as it was.

The health log allowed us to log a camper's name and reason for visit (automatically saved with a time stamp) helped us treat more kids in a more efficient manner. We would often return when the office was less active and complete the entries, and share them if necessary. I liked the ability to customize the entries for the drop down responses. I loved the eMAR. It gave our nurses confidence that we haven't missed any meds, that we were attending to each of the 5 Rs of medication administration. On paper, it was harder to see that the time was passing on a child's window of administration. With an eMAR screen left open, I was able to see exactly when I needed to call a counselor to bring in a child.

Carl D.
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A Users View of CampDoc

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally positive. Great team who care about what they do for the professional camp community.

The functionality of CampDoc for a camp director and the health team is second to none. You have important health information quickly and efficiently.

There are a few areas which could be improved including updating the messaging application and communication with families.

vorige maand

Hey Carl, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of CampDoc! I'm happy to hear that it's been working well for your camp. Take care, Elise

Ryan R.
Director in VS

You continue to "set the curve" with your features!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Our account manager is great! She's always knowledgeable, helpful, and professional, and she's also fun and personable. It usually felt like I was reaching out to a friend for help. The eMAR is HUGE for us! In a perfect world, we would save money by using the Health Log and EHR in Camp Brain; however, they don't offer the eMAR, and that's a deal-breaker for us. It seems like most camp management softwares are integrating health modules, but yours is still so good that we're unwilling to switch. As long as you continue to "set the curve" with your features, you make it too hard for customers to stray.

We always have a handful of parents who express concern with putting so much personal information online. We also have a handful of parents who struggle with uploads; my guess is they're using old browsers. It's not hard to help those few families with their profiles.

Kristi T.
Camp Nurse in VS

Great software and our parents loved it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have only heard positives from our staff. Obviously, there was a learning curve and we had internet issues at our site, but after that things went smoothly. I had a question one day and reached out to your support staff. They responded quickly and with an easy to understand answer!

Our director just sent out a summary of the parent questionnaires. There is one question on our eval form specifically about registration and here is what we heard back from our parents: Pre-camp Registration: Very easy to do; easy online; good - love online; very easy to access and complete; ok; online took some getting used to but was good - liked email reminders; easy; Awesome! Love the new online system - it made preparing for camp so much easier and smoother; it went fairly well; great; Love it! Pretty easy to work with and make payments; online registration was great! New software/company used for registration was very thorough and I loved knowing how complete/incomplete each section was. Also appreciated not bringing forms to camp registration day!; very easy; smooth; easy; online registration was great! So, as you can see, it went over well.

Kris F.
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Just some positive feedback!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really stand by my support for you and all the work you do. It's truly been great working with you. Thanks!

I just wanted to leave a note to express some appreciation for everything you all do for us. One of the reps is our main contact but I've spoken with a number of people at CampDoc and every single person I've worked with has been helpful, knowledgeable, and positive. I really feel like the staff at CampDoc are part of the team of people who make my job as Director easier, and it feels like we're all working together to give campers a great summer. Additionally, I don't ever feel like I'm being upsold or pitched to, even from the staff who work in sales and services.

No cons to report at all, I am very happy with CampDoc!

Chris M.
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Long time user!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I have been using CampDoc for many years and I continue to find that the program grows and gets better each and every year. I have been a very satisfied customer. The customer support is great and makes using the product very easy. [Sensitive Content Hidden], my account manager, is great too!

No specifics cons, and always provide feedback. CampDoc seems to listen to our feedback. I'd love to see a "drag and drop" feature for assigning cabins / groups.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review Chris! You're right, our account managers and support team are amazing individuals who take pride in delivering exceptional service. We are glad that our software is able to help Camp Holy Cross, and I will pass along your feedback to the development team so they know what our clients may want!

Chief Operating Officer in VS

This is what you need if you have camp program

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Where do I start. We have campers all around California and out of state. Our old system was complicated, not user friendly and parents would have to mail or email us additional forms. With CampDoc everything we need from parents are all in one place. If parents forget to sign or fill out, we can just email them to go in and take care of the issue. On the back end - user friendly for staff. Everything they had to do on paper now can be done online from assigning cabins, reviewing special request, rosters, etc.

At the beginning it was a challenge with the integration with our current software. the Communication between three parties was challenging but at the end it was worth it.

BSN, RN, Family Wellness Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

This is the second year my camp has used the CampDoc.com program.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Consistency with the year before (previous campers), medical information at our fingertips, ability to sort in a variety of ways and pull lists from the sorts.

Ease of use, eMAR is very well thought out (I know we aren't using it to it's fullest capacity, but we find it great for our needs, filters to narrow down specific populations are excellent and came in handy daily.

Customer support was very much a disappointment this year compared to last. Parents were told to call the help line, advertised with very broad hours, yet the line was often not picked up by a person or parents were told to call our camp by the help line. This caused distrust among the parents about entering in their children's medical information in this system. The representatives also seemed less willing to help our staff this year when called with problems, less educated on problem solving, and at times, short on the phone or by email with our staff. I'm not sure what the change was from last year's wonderful experience, but it definitely affected our experience this year. We will most likely use this program again, and we are hoping for a better overall experience.

Trish C.
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Customer Service is Top Notch!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience with CampDoc has been wonderful! I would highly recommend it.

The customer service provided when implementing this system was incredible! The whole team was responsive and enthusiastic and never tired of all the questions I asked. The program is very user-friendly and so easy to use.

My only wish is that branding could be consistently kept separate for the school and the camp.

vorige maand

Hi Trish, Thanks so much for your glowing review of CampDoc, especially regarding customer service! I will pass your feedback along to our team. We appreciate you! Take care, Elise

Linda A.
Director in Frankrijk

A very happy CampDoc.com user!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

One of the customer reps. was exceptional! He always worked at my pace and never made feel like I was asking dumb questions. I felt that the live training was very informative but it was especially important to me that I could go back to a pre-recorded version to refresh on a topic or relearn something at my pace. I loved the screenshots as I could print them and walk through the materials with staff using them as a guide. The support team was always helpful to me and in many cases our parents too!!

We currently do not have the ability to use a computer to store information so had to print everything for our various camp sites. We knew this going into the process, but hope to have some tablets next year to help. It still is such a time saver for staff and parents to be able complete all the paperwork online!

Tiffany S.
EMT in Canada

A VERY easy system to navigate!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It was a pleasure using CampDoc this summer. It's pretty self explanatory, organized and made camper information accessible whether at camp or off site. I received a one-on-one review with the camp director and everything else seemed self explanatory. I worked at another camp last year, who used a different software, and found CampDoc to be more accessible/easier to navigate. As an EMT, the health log and ability to look up camper allergies and medications made my job easy. Everything was legible, accessible, and insured the proper uploading of medical documents. In the event of an emergency, there was no need to dig around for information, anyone who had access to CampDoc could look up a camper's information from phone or tablet at camp or field trips.

Sarah S.
Coordinator in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great system for medical camps!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Camps for kids with epilepsy and multiple medications can be very difficult. CampDoc has helped create a better way to track all kids, medications, seizure types and more. Our campers are safer at camp because of it.

[Sensitive Content Hidden], our account manager, was great! LAst year he took over for another account manager and really changed our perspective on CampDoc!

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback Sarah! We have been medically focused from day one (given that we were founded by a pediatrician), and child safety is our top priority. We are happy to hear that CampDoc was able to help you track medical conditions and medication administration so you can focus on the kids!

Heather M.
Outdoor Educator in VS

Always great customer service!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every time I have needed to call and talk to someone they are so friendly and helpful! Kirsten is always really helpful and patient with me. I appreciate that she checks in to see how things are going. She is very quick to respond to my questions and always willing to work with me!

Registrations are so much easier since they are organized by camp. Saves time to have parent reminders sent about balance or completing health information. Printing reports makes camper information easily organized to be prepared before camp starts. We liked the improved methods of sending bulk emails to parents.

Zach W.
Camp Programs Manager in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Improved and streamlined our camp!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Rep was amazing and always very helpful. They were readily available and helped us make decisions based on the system and our policies. Can't praise them enough! We regularly sent our camp families to customer support and heard a lot of great things. As a staff we didn't utilize support.

We've loved using CampDoc and it's really improved and streamlined our records system! Thanks so much to rep and all the other amazing folks who are incredibly responsive and helpful.

Lauren R.
Director in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

We were much more efficient with CampDoc.com!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Camp documents were available to all administration, regardless of where they were on the campgrounds, at all times (rather than having one single paper copy of each document only locate in the main office). The communication with families greatly improved. We felt much more connected to parents and they have commented the same. Time spent checking and rechecking, shuffling through papers each time we wanted to find one small fact/detail for each camper was becoming very frustrating and tedious. Having all this data complied in one place at the click of a mouse has helped us to learn new things about our camp and how it runs. We will be making changes next year as a result of this data. Customer support was excellent, and all members of your support team that we had contacted were very helpful!

Nolan, our account manager, was great! This was our first year using the software and we never once felt like we were alone in this. Nolan was there every step of the way, answering every question and fixing every problem! I would email him with what I thought was a catastrophic problem and he would just simply correct it or explain in to me- crisis averted within minutes!! He is an absolute lifesaver! He made this summer so much easier. We will continue to use CampDoc.com in the future almost entirely because of his assistance and dedication to making our program successful this summer. Such a pleasure to work with him- he is an essential part of OUR team, as I'm sure he is in your team as well.

Alexandra T.
Co-Director in Canada

This is a huge improvement over previous years!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every one of our healthcare provider found the system very easy to learn and manage. CampDoc has a variety of helpful service options and I liked that I could choose the ones that work for our business.

We had 7 different health care providers for our 9 weeks of camp this summer and transitions were critical to keeping us running well. With CampDoc they could review patient info in advance of their arrival, communicate questions, and hit the ground running when they arrived.

Justin R.
Director of Mission Engagement in Canada

Great value at the price compared to the other software on the market!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have any negatives to report at this time. This service has worked well for us for the past two years. It has a lot of extra features from a health management side that we have not fully utilized, but could be very helpful for your camp.

It has also been great to be able to use this as a registration platform for other regional events, as campers already registered can basically sign up with a few clicks, and we already have all the other relevant information. Give it a try!

John T.
IT / Operations Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Campdoc is Amazing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product has changed the way that we do our check in procedure for the better. We were 40% faster with our ability to check people in. In years Past at one of our camps we would normally get a visit from the Sheriff Department due to the traffic that drop off first day of camp creates. Since we started using CampDoc we no longer have this issue. I cannot speak highly enough of the ease of use, and how many hours it has saved the parents as well as us.

The instant reporting

Some of the on the fly health reports for scraped knees and things like this could have a simplified version of this report. The report for this area is quite extensive, and sometimes more than that is needed for what was done.

Theresa R.
Senior Director of Outdoor Program & Property in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

CampDoc Rocks!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using CampDoc for 5 years and it has been an amazing experience. Whenever we have questions or any issues, the team is always available to help and walk us through. The scheduled trainings have also been extremely helpful. CampDoc makes accessing important information simple, fast and easy! They ROCK!!

All the information is inputted directly by the parents and is accessible to our medical staff to reference whenever needed. The reports are wonderful and helpful.

nothing

Danielle S.
Executive Director in Canada
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Keep up the great work!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I value the messaging feature above everything else. It makes communicating with families so easy, and I really love how I can see if parents have opened the email and what time they opened the email.

SSA LOVES the team member ! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!

You guys are growing a lot, but SSA loves that it always feels like we're working with a small company that keeps everything in check and organized!

Kelly K.
Program Process Manager in Nederland

Girl Scouts <3 CampDoc.com!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The customer rep was great to work with, and I really enjoy working with your team and appreciate the ability to customize our tools to work for our needs as much as we can!

We did have some hiccups early on because of the complexity of our custom system, but once I explained our needs further, Customer rep was quick to assist and get issues resolved. Thanks, rep!

RN in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

3rd year using Campdoc.com

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Campdoc.com for 3 summers, and our experience has only improved. The staff works with us to get the most out of their service that we can. This has improved the paperwork and efficiency of the camp health office tremendously.

The ability to customize the software to our needs helps us to get the most usage out of this service.

Sometimes it can run very slowly, but overall, I have very few complaints.