Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Formsite

Maak online klantformulieren en enquêtes, verzamel snel resultaten en analyseer en deel gegevens.

Meer informatie over Formsite

Formsite is a little pricey, but it makes embedding and utilizing every function you'd want from a fort very simple. Includes piping, auto responses, rules,m and anything you'd need.

Beoordelingen van Formsite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Formsite heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 41 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Formsite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (41)

Shaelina
Shaelina
Chief Operating Officer in VS

Formsite for Human Services Nonprofits

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a dynamic form builder for our services applications in the nonprofit human services sector. We needed to ask complex matrix-style questions and use complex conditional logic, piping, etc. We also wanted to put specific masking requirements on certain question types, like phone numbers, emails, and even numbers within a range, etc. We loved formsite for meeting all of these needs with an affordable, easy-to-use form builder that does not require coding!

We loved that formsite was easy to use and can capture complex answers without needing to know how to code. Formsite is also affordable and can integrate with other commonly used software programs.

I wish there was a more seamless integration with SharePoint. Currently, it's more of a OneDrive integration for the results docs. The integration breaks randomly and we'll get a notification that we have to go in and reconnect the integration. Also, we have to use Zapier to capture the data points in a form that goes to an excel doc on a OneDrive account, then is added to a SharePoint list, where the applications are managed (accepted, denied, etc.). It would be much easier if formsite could integrate directly with a Sharepoint list.

Brian
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Save and Return feature along with an ease to understand UI = Powerful form building

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed building forms with Formsite and for the most part, I can do everything I need to do to support my clients needs quickly and far cheaper than custom software development. I would recommend it to anyone to at least evaluate against the many other form building software as a service type systems out there.

The save and return feature is incredibly useful and was essential to allowing me to build my form so end users could return to see their results and verify their status (after an admin reviewed and approved/denied). It also allowed me to build follow up forms which were a breeze to start using the export/import features.

The save and return is fantastic, but it only works for a single form. So if you want a user to effectively have a form "library" under one account, its not possible. This can be circumvented by continuing to build on an existing form as needed, just start the end user at the right question.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for the review! We love hearing from customers and we're always available to answer any questions at [email protected].

Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Easy and Simple Form Capture

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While designed primarily as an intake form, our marketing department attempted to use Formsite to provide details for creative work orders with limited success. Formsite worked well for basic webforms, contact data collection, and customer surveys. I would recommend Formsite for any small to medium sized business looking to create webforms and aggregate data via Zapier integrations to more powerful platforms.

The setup of web forms for lead capture, surveys, and contact data is simple. The administrative back end is straight forward and intuitive. Formsite main features can be navigated without much training. Setting up basic forms is quick and easy, this is the greatest strength of Formsite. Integrations via Zapier allow for greater power when Formsite is applied to automation platforms such as Hubspot for marketing or Google Sheets for "if this then that" workflows.

There are limitations to Formsite in customization. User permissions were limited, but usable and scalable.

Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Easy To Create Complicated Forms

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Formsite in 2 different jobs and for years. It is easy to embed the forms and get them very close to how you want them to look. Making the logic driven forms makes us look like a bigger company than we are. There are a lot of use cases for forms from leads to surveys to job applications that we use this for.

It is easy to build forms with rules and logic. It integrates with an increasing amount of other software platforms and the customer service is great. Being able to fully customize the notifications and success pages is really intuitive. It seems like they have thought of almost everything.

The design of the forms are a little out of date and don't respond to mobile in as pretty of a way as I would like. There could be more advanced verification of fields too like SSN and matching zip to cities. Also autofill doesn't always work with these but that may be a bug.

Krista
Development Grants Manager in VS

Software Review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I liked the ease of being able to build the forms.

It was not very user friendly for the recommenders and evaluators.

Irene
Resident Services Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Formsite - keeps the work flowing through our organization

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Formsite was already in place when I took my position with the HOA. Everything I know about it was self taught. (not very easy either) Formsite does allow for easy workflow between departments. the reporting feature is essential to us as we need to have tracking on all the forms as to when received, when assigned and when completed. The notes section also allows for additional information to be entered on each individual form. Honestly, I am not sure I would have picked this product for our office if I had been given a choice.

Formsite allows our homeowners to submit change requests and other concerns directly through our website. No special log in is required by the homeowner unless they want to get to the "homeowners' only" section of the forms. These would be for exterior modifications. Otherwise, anyone living in the community can access the forms on the website and submit a street light outage, concern or kudos. Formsite allows the admin to determine the fields to be displayed on each form and has an auto reply feature to let the submitter know that they have completed the process. This is key for us as we have over 5500+ homes and we can not personally reply to every submission. Formsite does that for us.

When creating a form from scratch, the system is cumbersome and the wording used to define the fields does not always make sense. I personally have gotten so frustrated with the process of creating a new form, that I have taken to copying an existing form and then adding, deleting or editing the fields I need to. Even after 5 years of using this software, I do not feel confident in creating a new form from scratch. and I would really like to have that feeling.

Gibran Khalil
Gibran Khalil
Marketing Content Creator in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

We really enjoyed Formsite! The custom .PDF and workflow really worked for us.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The whole filling up pdfs automatically really was an amazing experience + paired up with the fact that you can let the user sign the form, it really eases up time if you are handling official documents that need to be filled ASAP.

To be able to fill our own .pdf with our company's info, logo and wording with Formsite's form answers. The workflow takes a while to get used to, but once you have everything set up automatically, it speeds things up and gives you reliable information that can be put in any document you want.

Only the packages pricing. At the end it was something that we had to let go because of how much entries we had and how much we were spending on it. It is worth it if you have a big corporation that has a lot of form entries on a daily basis.

Becca
Divisional Children and Youth Program Coordinator in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Formsite Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Formsite has been a great way for us to create and collect references for prospective staff. It's great that we can create what we want, and then simply provide a link to those completing the form. It's really made things simple for us.

Formsite allowed us to create our own online fillable forms with our own questions. It stores the answers online so it is easy to review and keep. I also really like that it sends an email once a form has been submitted so you know that it's complete.

The responses are stored within formsite and I am unsure of the options to import those to your PC, so this may be a con for some. You might find the completed form alert annoying if you expect a lot of forms to be submitted but you may be able to turn this off.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, thanks for your review! The Notification emails sent after the form is submitted is not the initial behavior, so any emails you receive would have been set up by the account owner. You're welcome to disable those at any time and either receive a daily summary email or nothing at all. The default behavior is to collect the results data in the form's Results Table, then you can export them for local use as often as you want from the Results -> Export page. Thanks again for the good words and feel free to ask any questions at [email protected].

Jane
volunteer in VS

Lately improved

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extensive use in our group to track applications and contracts. Clients had problems completing the forms on smartphones because the information would sometimes "slide" between questions. This issue has apparently been addressed in upgrades. Takes awhile to get familiar with its numerous features.

A number of ways to track and search data. The volume of information it can be formatted to gather.

One thing. When we add data to the form, it requires you to go all the way to the end of the form to update it. Have update option at beginning AND end of a form.

Johnny
Johnny
Owner in VS

Formsite was flawless

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Formsite allowed us to seamlessly connect potential leads to our program with our staff.

Ease of use. How well it worked. It just did the job.

The software worked up to our standard. No cons at all.

Sasha
Therapist in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use Form Builder

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like using this site and product, its been made very easy to use for not technically minded people.

Copy and paste links to easily send to your clients. Clients can fill out the form on their mobile device which people appreciate. I like that its easy for clients to use and the forms get filled out correctly.

It would be good to recieve an email when someone has filled in a form, you have to visit the site and check if it's been done. But thats not really a big deal.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, thank you for the review. You can set up the form's Notification emails to receive a message after each successful result.

karissa
marketing and events manager in VS

It is fine for small events but forget trying to organize anything where people sign up in groups

2,0 7 jaar geleden

User-friendly, works for individual sign-ups.

Export file is not reliable, payment status unreliable, customer support was just plain unhelpful. When you have multiple people sign up in one form, there is no way to export the file and have all the names in one column. We make name tags and check people in for our events and having the file exoprt the names into column z when other names are in column b just doesn't work! I asked if this is something I could have assistance with from customer service and I got a "NO". not helpful thanks....

7 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing Formsite. To clarify, there is a way to do what you describe, which is to design the form to collect a single person per submission. Each result is recorded on its own row and there isn't a way to change how the system works, so the solution is to work with the system to get the results you want. Our customer service explained that and did not reply with a "NO", as your message seems to indicate. It's definitely possible to do what you ask and we even have a blog post with instructions: https://blog.formsite.com/2016/11/18/allow-multiple-answers-formsite-form/ The other solution we proposed was to explore how to work with your results export file with Excel to format your results as you need.

Janet
Director of Membership and Communications in VS

Formsite - more than forms

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used this product for over ten years and prefer it to others on the market. It is great for a simple registration form and surveys. Also works well for uploading documents and information that needs to be gathered from members. We are very satisfied with the functionality.

Very simple to create surveys and forms. The variety of forms gives flexibilty to quickly and easily use it for multiple purposes. Able to customize with your own graphics. Appearance can be fun and whimsical or very corporate-looking. There are affordable options for any size business or organization.

The Save and Return feature needs improvement as it can be confusing for users to figure out how to reopen their responses once they have closed it. Also, the platform doesn't take the user back to where they left off; they need to page through all the previous responses to get to first uncompleted section. We have requested this enhancement.

Sergio
Manager in Costa Rica
Consumentengoederen

The best software for forms on earth without hesitation

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best software for forms on earth without hesitation. If someone does not like it, there are 2 options: Or selected the wrong software profile (customer mistake) or did not use it at all. If you need forms online for surveys, take massive registration and why not, use it as a landing page in a marketing funnel, you will not find any other option better than this, I promise you that.

- Easy to use. - Amazing features. - The best support on earth. - Only pros, no cons at all.

- No cons at all, only pros (I have used it for more than 4 years) and have not find any con so far.

Conrad
Owner in VS

Great way to customize release forms

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I run a niche business that has specific needs for liability waiver forms. This gives me the ability to quickly get the client signed off and move on.

Once we had reached a certain limit, the software did not accept any more forms on the tablet. I had to change my preferences in the field and made a log jam while trouble shooting. A warning that we were getting close would have been helpful.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! Our system sends an email to the account email address when you approach your results limit for the form. We don't send multiple emails for multiple forms, however, so if you received a warning email recently for that or another form then you wouldn't have seen this one. Also, the message may have been filtered by your email account and you may find it in your spam folder. Thanks again and feel free to contact us at any time with any questions: https://www.formsite.com/contact.html

Meagan
Leasing Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Formsite

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made my job as a leasing manager much more organized for tenant move ins.

The forms are so incredibly user friendly and they are perfect for gaining the information that we need from our tenants.

I suppose it would be nice to have the ability to make the forms a little bit more "exciting" or personalized to some degree.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Formsite gave us a platform to organize numerous miscellaneous requests that come in daily.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has allowed us to organize our marketing requests on one platform.

There is a ton of functionality in Formsite. You can pretty much create any type of form with plenty different styles of questions.

Becuase of the level of customization that is available, it can get very confusing. The set up is probably necessary to carry out the customization, but it can get overwhelming. Exporting reports to excel is a little bit of a pain. I would enjoy more customization there.

Alan
Office Manager in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Formsite...a GREAT product!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I really like having the ability to create our own online registration forms for different events that we host. From start to finish, I can have registration for an event up and running in just a few minutes. I also really like the ability to download the data that's captured on the registration forms, so that I can manipulate in my own spreadsheet.

Absolutely nothing. Formsite is a great product and I highly recommend!

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and the good words! We love hearing from people who find our service useful. If you ever have any suggestions for how to make our service better or questions we can help with, feel free to contact us from https://www.formsite.com/contact. Thanks again!

Elizabeth
Director of Communications in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Very easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used this with many different companies and always had great results.

Drag and drop to set up forms is very easy to use. Simple user interface. Easy to edit results. Easy to integrate with authorize.net

You have to upload any images you want to use on an external server and then pull the url into formsite, which takes an additional step.

5 jaar geleden

Hello, thanks for the review. To address your comment about images, you can upload your images into your Formsite account's User menu -> Files & Images page to use them with your forms or Notifications. You don't need to use an external server, although you can if the images are already there. Thanks again!

Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Not for complicated responsive forms

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Form responses are encrypted by default.

The reason I didn't stick with Formsite is because I was trying to create a fairly complicated, responsive intake form for my law firm, and there's no way to edit rules for more than one item at a time—meaning that you have to create a rule for every single item individually. That's all fine and good if you're building a short, simple form, but I wasted an entire day messing around with Formsite without getting very far on my intake form. Maybe I could've eventually created an amazing form, but I think it would've taken me a week to get there, and I don't have that kind of time.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for considering us and for the review. Yes, item rules and page rules can only be created on individual rules, but the rules are only used to show or hide items so not every item needs a rule. For forms with a large number of items, combining them on separate pages is typical to make for easier completing and you can set up the page rules to skip pages if needed. You don't mention the problem you had with responsive forms. Our forms are mobile-friendly and responsive by default so they're easily completed on all devices. My recommendation is to always contact the customer support people if there are any questions about how to do things. Our support staff is always ready to provide suggestions and answers. https://www.formsite.com/contact.html Thanks again!

Keith
Founder in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product, tons you can do with it, easy to embed

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use formsite.com for all my forms for my website. There is so many features I cant begin to list them, but it is super easy to create forms, share forms, set up notifications, results, etc. Easy to embed into my website, easy to edit (which automatically edits the embedded form on my website). Have not had to use the customer support because it's very self explanatory.

Very Customizable, easy to share and embed. Can set up notifications for multiple people for part or all of each result.

Price goes up if you need more forms or a larger amount of results or more GB.

Kathleen
Director of Membership Services in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product for any kind of form

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it for so many things, and the continue to upgrade the features, which is nice. I really could not work without it now.

It is so flexible and lets me customize the look and feel of my forms as well as create applications, surveys, etc. All the different options for drop-down, radio buttons, signature blocks, the ease of including photos and images are so great. I keep finding more ways to use it.

tech support is not great, you can't call and talk to someone, which is really frustrating sometimes.

Colleen
Marketing Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Better options are out there

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we had an okay experience with formsite. While we found better options that worked better for us, we never had any major problems with this product.

Formsite made it easy for us to create and share online forms easily, and the ability to get responses emailed to the point person on a project or promotion was great. There are a lot of options for customizing your form.

For the price, I was not impressed. We had a paid plan and it just ended up not being worth it. We found there are better options for little to no cost.

Kendra
Kendra
Industry Services Coordinator in VS
Publieke zaken, 11-50 werknemers

Great use for sponsorship applications

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We mainly use it for sponsor & exhibitor sales for our conferences.

The flexible use of conditional logic on the form and in emails. This allows you to creat unique experiences for the user.

If a payment doesn’t go thru, there is no way to troubleshoot through Formsite. Additionally, if not using a login for customers, they cannot save and return to their application, which if not completed, will take items out of inventory.

Inexpensive, but very clunky

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this for grant submissions. The software is cheap, but difficult to use. There aren't a lot of built-in helpful features.

We chose this because of the price in comparison to other software. I like the export options. I like the attachment options.

It's not very user friendly. It has a long way to go in terms of interface and functionality. The pricing options really don't fit with what I want. I need 1-2 forms with lots of submissions and data space.