Less Annoying CRM reviews

Over Less Annoying CRM

Software voor kleine bedrijven om leads, klanteninformatie, contactgeschiedenis, herinneringen en e-mails te beheren.

Meer informatie over Less Annoying CRM

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance.

Beoordelingen van Less Annoying CRM

Waar voor je geld
4,9

Less Annoying CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 508 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Less Annoying CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (508)

Mark Skovron
Mark Skovron
CEO | COO in VS

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.
The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM! LACRM BEST PRACTICES: 1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve! 2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need. 3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market. GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features. If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them! Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here. But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective. There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.) I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Kelly
Kelly
Certified Professional Organizer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple and pleasant

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed. - The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon - It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive! - It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp. - It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar. - Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good but limited - you get what you pay for

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We wanted so much to like this product. Great pricing, great support, easy learning curve. But its limitations eventually proved too much and we discontinued our involvement.

This is a lovely product with a clean easily followed interface, and is simple to learn, and well supported with friendly helpful US-based support people.

Features are very limited. The huge deal breakers for us were the inability to have records of incoming and outgoing emails automatically captured and added to our client records.A similar lack of functionality for receiving and sending phone calls is also disappointing, but not so serious because many other products also don't support that.The other major omission is the ability to have one person associated with multiple "companies". In our field, it is common for an executive at a company to also be on the board of a local charity or association or church or sports group or something, and we end up with inefficient work-arounds to coordinate all we know and are doing for a person in their various involvements.

Rea
Sales Leader in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Abi
Director in VK
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Much less annoying

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the first product in years that seems to offer genuine, responsive, human support.
I feel like the LACRM team is on our side. Very happy.

I really do find this CRM less annoying than others I have tried. Our business is recruiting support for professionals and business people. LACRM has a great system for tracking and organising all our contacts and defining the relationships between them. The customer service is highly responsive, and when they can't do something I want, they just admit it so I can move on and find another solution.

1. I baulk at doubling my expenditure to enable one employee to access the CRM. 2. I want a visual way to see at a glance what events and tasks are coming up, and I don't believe I can get this from LACRM, so I am still creating Excel spreadsheets

Jon
President in Canada
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many opportunities to customize the program. I even got a letter saying they noticed that I wasn't using the Pipelines -- and then showed me how to use that feature for my specific business. Integration with my e-mail is amazing, filling e-mail with clients as fast as I receive or send. When I wanted a search feature they didn't have yet, they taught me a workaround that was very efficient. The more I use LACRM, the more I use LACRM. From "the thing I had to learn" it has moved to the tool I use all day every day. I had to learn a different way to work, but the transition was worth it. It is now present in my life, but certainly not annoying -- with the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't use Customer Service to fix anything -- but to learn more.

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

Director in VK
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Assessment of Less Annoying CRM by Michael Piercy of Mandelbrot Ltd UK

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very competent and an extraordinarily good helpline, with 40 minute seminars with very inspirational people. You do get the impression that it is an harmonious company and we are doing this from almost 4,000 miles away. There is little choice about going online - and it has huge benefits such as sharing tasks and data - and Less Annoying will hold your hand in that process.

It has the advantages (and disadvantages) of being online. For older people like myself there is a learning process in moving everything from a locally based network or even single PC and getting used to using it online. Less Annoying understand the difference and help you up this important step.

There is nothing I like least about it - I still have a little discomfort having used a previous CRM over several years working of a local PC, networked locally, but that is a generic online software issue not in any sense a shortcoming of LA.

Steve
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Has the good 3rd party integrations. Great value. Great support

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Small business user. I had tried Zoho, HubSpot, Insightly and ACT! I found the CRM was trying to control my way of working, instead of the reverse. Less Annoying CRM lives up to the name. Contact segmentation is straightforward and leveraged by the integrations. Tech support is super good. Definitely the best I have to work with.

Doesn't get in the way of how you want to work. Doesn't try to reinvent email. Has reliable 3rd party integrations. It is the hub of my workflow

Not a lot. Other users would like a phone app, but Google contacts and email are solid and reliable.

Larry
Larry
Principal in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Melissa
Associate , Vice President in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Lennox Financial Group Inc.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use the CRM model as our main compliance note taking and recording purposes. I also use for prioritizing tasks and follow up tasks.

The fact that we can edit notes after they have been saved

There isn't too much I can say I dislike about the CRM model - it does what we want it to do

MD in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

We really love this CRM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM). Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

Alistair
Managing Director in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Less Annoying CRM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love Less Annoying CRM. The software is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for, for a decade. The team is relatively small, despite having a triple A product, and so you get the customer care of a small company (they're amazing. Even the MD pops in to assist occasionally if needed) but the capability and functionality of a much larger organisation and they're really responsive. The company's values gel with mine too so I'm very happy with the company and the product and will never leave Less Annoying CRM for elsewhere.

I like this software so much that I have 4 different accounts. Two for my business, one for managing day to day life and one for writing a book. It's a really adaptable system for organising and managing information, time sensitive or not and has made the running of my business significantly more efficient overall. It definitely saves me a lot of time, plus it's really useful to have all my staff also using the same system. All information is in the one place as opposed to trying to use multiple systems with multiple people to get anything done.

Integration with my existing business was very simple. It made things a lot easier and better organised. I had been looking for a suitable CRM package for 10 years until I found Less Annoying CRM and on implementation it immediately made everything more efficient. There isn't anything I dislike about this information per se. I'd certainly like various features to be improved but that doesn't mean that the software is lacking as what I may want may not match with what is planned for the direction of the company but it's certainly not a negative. I really don't have any issues with their software. As mentioned previously I have a couple of accounts for my personal life too as it's so inexpensive per licence. I have scheduling software that costs $1500 a year. I'd use it as a calendar for my personal life if I could but not at that price point. At $15 dollars a user for Less Annoying CRM I can open up multiple accounts for various different situations and not feel that I am spending a lot of money.

Business Development in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business. This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner. I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

Amber
Owner/Agent in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Agency Heartbeat

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available. Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!! I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM. There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me. They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer. Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others. So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Counselor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Sensible and gets the job done

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version. Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Karl
Owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Jen
Sales Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Nearly unstoppable

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor. To put it into bullet points: -Simple -Trackable -Customizable -Great for multiple users and teams -Most cost effective software I found -We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there -Always free always available customer service

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

Jeff

Used CRM programs for 20 years

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works well for my use.

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App. The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Gwen
Self-Employed in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It really is Less Annoying.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For the money, it's a great CRM. I haven't really needed support because it really is simple to use but when I did they were quick to respond. I wanted to go over a couple of things twice and they were very patient. I've tried others but always come back to LACRM for my client management.

It's very simple and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to set up and I can see everything I have going on with a contact. It's important for me to have files attached to each client so when I talk to them I can open a file quickly. Google calendar and gmail were easy to link and use. Support has always responded with either an email or phone call within 24 hours.

I wish they would have the ability to use Zapier for more integrations.

Owner in VS

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Pam
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

The Perfect System for Us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

Diane
Founder, Freelance Ghostwriter, Content Marketing Strategist, Editor in VS
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best CRM I've found!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Eamon
CEO in Ierland
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

CRM that actually is Less Annoying

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better. Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design. In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'. So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

Paul
Paul
Recruiter, Owner in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Easiest Application to Implement and Run in my Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed a CRM to keep track of my recruiting clients, candidates, prospects, and contacts. I needed a method to keep all the notes, history, email, documents, and so forth with each contact. I needed to keep track of my tasks and follow-ups for each contact. I needed to put contacts into groups or lists. I needed a sales funnel. And I needed this with the minimal amount of effort. LACRM came through on everything.

I selected LACRM for the ease of implementation and use. As a small business, the time it takes to implement, learn, and use applications can be a real drain on the business. I view any new application with dread, for the effort necessary to implement it and get it going. But LACRM turned out to be a joy. It was the easiest and fastest implementation of a business app I have ever encountered. It has a wonderful user interface, totally within the browser with no need for a downloaded app. The data is maintained in the cloud without any effort on my part. It is very fast and responsive, and has all the capabilities I need. It has a series of short video tutorials that are effective and correct. You can watch a video and learn and use its features in minutes. And it works flawlessly.

The product is very easy to use, and supports all my business processes. I would like it to be able to automatically enter single contacts with their data from LinkedIn profiles. That way I could enter a LinkedIn contact that I am viewing with a single click, instead of copying the fields one at a time by hand. I can enter bulk contacts downloaded from LinkedIn in an automated way.

Martin
Owner in Australië
Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.