Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Less Annoying CRM

Software voor kleine bedrijven om leads, klanteninformatie, contactgeschiedenis, herinneringen en e-mails te beheren.

Meer informatie over Less Annoying CRM

There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design.

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance.

Beoordelingen van Less Annoying CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Less Annoying CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 595 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Less Annoying CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (595)

Kelly
Kelly
Certified Professional Organizer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple and pleasant

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed. - The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon - It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive! - It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp. - It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar. - Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Exactly as the name promises

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive in all respects once we get to understand that we're having to accept some compromises in return for affordability and user friendliness.

It is easy, simple, and just plain works. Sure the feature set is limited, but the price is very very affordable and what it does is easy to understand, use, and benefit from.

More sophistication would be great, but I get it. Most of us don't use all the features in other CRM systems, and the add-on costs and complications are appalling. Less Annoying is a great compromise and we're very happy.

Tom
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best CRM Value Ever!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best customer service on the planet. Super nice. Always quick to respond. I'd hire any of the team members I've worked with for my company in the blink of any eye!

Great value. Nothing compares in price, value, and service!

Could use more tools, but what the offer is great!

Rea
Sales Leader in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Danielle
Danielle
Founder in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Everything you need; nothing you don't.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy. Easy. Easy.
Good help files.
Very glad I chose this tool.
I recommend it.

The interface is easy. Customizing fields and flows is easy. Import-export is easy. I can tell that this tool has had many people doing use cases in the background and refining them to the most elegant solution.

I want it to integrate better with ConvertKit.

Thom
Purchasing and IT Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Best CRM I have ever used.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Budget friendly, easy to use, no onsite hosting or special skills needed (i.e. SQL database management, etc), no special hardware necessary.

I honestly cannot think of anything that I don't like about LACRM.

Lee
Sales Rep And Consultant in VK
Nutsbedrijven, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple to Use & Fantastic Value

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this company from day one (I have been a customer for many years now) is extremely positive! I would not hesitate (and have done in the past) to recommend Less Annoying CRM to friends and colleagues.

I love how I can store all my leads and contacts in a really simple to use and functional database and for such a low monthly subscription from a cost perspective. Most of all - I love the Customer Service from this company. The whole team are always so friendly and quick to respond to any questions. The communication is first class as well e.g. with regards to changes to the CRM / software and price changes are announced well in advance. They also do not take their customers for granted and keep in regular contact. They ask for feedback every year. What a lovely positive, enthusiastic bunch of people!

I honestly cannot think of anything that I would complain about. It more than meets my needs...

JOHN
Sales in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

SalesbyCRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's my bible when it comes to sales. I follow it daily and make sure all my weekly calls are done.

Keeping track of callbacks and notes from clients

Updating to new systems. I'm older.

Pam
Director of Business Development in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Pam Aber Business Development Manager

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great. Their team is very responsive to your needs. Training is great to get you up and running.

This is a great way to organize all of your leads and to follow up with your clients in a timely manner.

I really do have any cons. I have been using the system for almost 4 months and I cannot find anything that I do not like.

Elliot
Ceo in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Loved this product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Would use this product all the time made life easier

It was very easy to use. No hassle at all

Nothing at all I enjoyed everything about this product

Karen
Senior Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Super easy to set up and use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Skye
Lead Ambassador in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple, effective CRM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

Claire
Marketing Manager in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Steve
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Has the good 3rd party integrations. Great value. Great support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Small business user. I had tried Zoho, HubSpot, Insightly and ACT! I found the CRM was trying to control my way of working, instead of the reverse. Less Annoying CRM lives up to the name. Contact segmentation is straightforward and leveraged by the integrations. Tech support is super good. Definitely the best I have to work with.

Doesn't get in the way of how you want to work. Doesn't try to reinvent email. Has reliable 3rd party integrations. It is the hub of my workflow

Not a lot. Other users would like a phone app, but Google contacts and email are solid and reliable.

Erick
Sales in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Very easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature. No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Counselor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Sensible and gets the job done

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version. Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Jeff
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Used CRM programs for 20 years

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works well for my use.

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields. Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App. The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

Dee
Director in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Nothing on the market compares

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fantastic. They managed our migration with ease - I didn't even have to get my hands dirty. It's an absolute bargain, but don't let the price make you think this isn't amazing quality. If you have a business based on selling appointments for services, this is the absolute best CRM on the market. I love that I can colour code appointments and that has been built into our processes, so anyone can look at the diary and at a glance see what's been booked, what's been offered, who is delivering what. I love that when there is a customer service need, if the first person you were talking to is on leave, then someone else reads it and follows up - you don't have to start all over again explaining, and that is a shockingly rare thing, even with massive businesses like bank. I recommend this to everyone I come across because it is so flexible and so affordable.

When we had a catastrophic failure with our previous CRM, we could not find anything in a comparable price range that would serve our needs. We need a cost effective, reasonably flexible diary that's a easy on the eye, and accurate logging of records. Someone recommended LACRM and it was 1/3rd of what we had been paying previously. Not only did the team manage the migration of our crucial client history info, but also the customer service is personal, accurate and timely. I could not believe this was a fraction of what we'd previously been paying for awful service.

Initially I thought it was a shame we can't send and receive emails from within the CRM itself, but the email logging works really well to be honest because I have multiple email addresses and domains in order to manage multiple projects. So the relevant correspondence can be filed accurately. I guess I'd like to be able to offer my team the option to log in and look at the diary without being able to have access to everything. Maybe you can - I haven't asked to be fair. One tiny thing is that I would like recurring appointments to display slightly differently in a customer record, but it's really a small thing.

Gwen
Self-Employed in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It really is Less Annoying.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the money, it's a great CRM. I haven't really needed support because it really is simple to use but when I did they were quick to respond. I wanted to go over a couple of things twice and they were very patient. I've tried others but always come back to LACRM for my client management.

It's very simple and easy to use. The dashboard is easy to set up and I can see everything I have going on with a contact. It's important for me to have files attached to each client so when I talk to them I can open a file quickly. Google calendar and gmail were easy to link and use. Support has always responded with either an email or phone call within 24 hours.

I wish they would have the ability to use Zapier for more integrations.

Sue
Partner in VK
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Why I chose Less Annoying CRM

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have all my contacts & their individual information in one easily accessible place.I can create groups for the purposes of email drops. It integrates well with Mailchimp.This has saved me a considerable amount of time not only in terms of creating newsletters and target email drops but also in accessing specific information quickly.I can also access purchase histories & and track quotations and work in progress.It has features that the business will 'grow' into.Overall I have found it a pleasure to use.LACRM does exactly what it says on the box!

I was originally sceptical about how useful any CRM would be to our business, but that may have been because we were in the middle of huge changes and another change involving more technology felt like a step too far. I really liked the fact that when I trialled it, it was very user friendly.I learn best by actually doing something. I did look at the training videos but dropped in and out of them as I needed to - this was extremely easy to do and best of all the videos were not patronising and did not assume a level of knowledge but explained everything in a straight forward way. That encouraged me to start making trial entires and then deleting them just to see how everything worked The more that I experimented the more I enjoyed LACRM and could see its benefits. I also found the backup support to be excellent. Obviously there can be a time delay as I am in the UK, but the support that I received was given timeously (taking time zones into account) and in a straight forward and easy to understand manner.

I am being honest when I say that to date I have not found anything that I do not like.However, I am aware that I am not currently using LACRM to its full potential and indeed may never do so, so perhaps that has to be taken into consideration.

Pat
owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The crm that works for us and our budget

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It works.

Ease of use and the customer service. Ease of implementation and continuous updates.

No iOS integration, meaning tasks and mail must be rearranged.

Broker in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

The CRM your staff will actually use!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every time I've had a question or concern, lACRM has responded immediately to my needs.
I always ask them when they are going to change from "Less Annoying CRM" to "Never Annoying CRM"?

None of LACRM's features get in the way of using the system. It's not burdened with fluff - features in search of a benefit.

I'm transitioning from a tablet to my iPhone and miss the easy navigation available on the larger screen. I'm getting used to the Navigation/Page menu and suspect I'll soon forget the pain of change.

Elijah
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perhaps the best starter to intermediate CRM you can get

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LACRM is one hell of a good product that has an excellent layout, great customer service, good mobility in implementation, and a price point that I don't think is beatable.

It's very flexible in implementation. I use it as a Realtor for every client introduction pipeline, and for renting I use LACRM for the entire deal start to finish, minus paperwork. The fact I can change the software to fit my specific needs means if I discover a more efficient way of working a problem I'm free to change the software some to fit my needs. If your currently running a small business like mine that require a lot of client interaction and no inventory, this is a killer software to have.

It's lack of reminder automation. Being that I work in real estate, timelines are important. Some types of clients, say renters, use the same kind of reminder pipeline over and over. Or initial first contact pipeline may have the same reminders spaced out over variable times unrelated to specific dates. Example: reminder every 5 days, then ever 10 days, then every 30 days for 4 months. Since these kinds of pipelines are consistent, it's a pain to have to open a calendar and set a reminder for each one of these tasks. It's just not time efficient.

Marylynn
Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Easiest Program You Will Ever Use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I just set up a SECOND LACRM account to be dedicated to a Special Project and not associated with our regular operation. It is a very affordable and efficient way to handle a special project. the learning curve is s short for new users, my Team was up to speed on day ONE.

It is so customizable. It is also very, very dynamic. The tutorials are great and the Customer Service is unbelievable. It is like having your own private LACRM helper next to you at your desk. I have been a user for about 4 years and I thought in the beginning that they could not possibly keep up the lebvel of Customr support...but it only gets better!

I really, really wish there was a pre-export filter for things like 'do not mail' and do not email' that could e assigned to contacts at set-up or after. I created a work-around to filter after export, though.

Cheryl
Photo Coach in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very easy to use CRM System

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had much better interactions with my clients since using LACRM. The system reminds me of when I told a client I would follow up. It also helps me refresh my memory about what we talked about previously so I start the conversation in the correct place. I can also add fields such as what client a product was interested in and were waiting for a sale and reach out to them when the item comes on sale.

I love being able to have all the information about my clients in one space. I can group my clients in groups I create myself so they are very relevant to my own process. Just about everything in this system can be customized to meet the needs of my own business. Setting up tasks has been extremely helpful so clients don't get lost or forgotten. I love that emails I send are automatically added to the clients records - great for refreshing my memory before reaching out to a client which results in much better client interaction. I love that I can add my own personal fields.

The only two drawbacks, which are fairly minor is that I would love to be able to categorize or search on different notes in the system and I would love to have the ability for the calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar.