Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Gradelink

Help de missie van je school te realiseren en de resultaten van studenten te verbeteren met gebruiksvriendelijke cijferlijst- en SIS-software die tijd bespaart.

Meer informatie over Gradelink

Integration process, ease of use and the facilitating of training videos divided into sections that are concise and informative.

Sometimes teachers complain about the percentages not averaging out right on their semester grading.

Beoordelingen van Gradelink

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gradelink heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 611 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gradelink eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (611)

Teacher

Comprehensive, but complicated

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler

Great SIS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WCA uses Gradelink to connect parents with their child's school experience. Being able to see grades, discipline reports, and upcoming events allow families to gain insight into the school.

Gradelink is a very simple School information System (SIS). As such, the setup time is very fast. The Gradelink support team is very helpful in getting the support that is necessary.

Because the SIS is a simple, there are not many additional features. The basic features- gradebook, lesson plans, etc. are accessible. However, the more complex features are not available.

4 jaar geleden

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Aaron! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service, so please look at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you. Your input is valuable to us, so if there are still additional features you'd find useful, please talk with your support rep.

Rachel
Secretary in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Great program, easy to use, all in one

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the product and the customer service.

User-friendly, hands-on help with a live representative (our is [sensitive content hidden] - woohoo!) who will communicate clearly (often with emails of screenshots and step-by-step instructions), and affordable. We also considered using Gradelink for our website management and [sensitive content hidden] was very informative, gave great feedback, and shared very reasonable costs for managing our site.

There are a few features it is lacking but has most of what we need, and they take our needs into consideration for development.

7 maanden geleden

Glad to be of service, Rachel! We're thrilled that you are so happy with Gradelink.

Pamela
Consultant in VS

Comprehensive, easy to navigate SIS

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Exceptional customer service. Our technical contact was very responsive and answered any questions thoroughly. Program is easy to navigate and easy to learn. Great way to streamline all administrative tasks.

Would be more helpful to be able to modify/develop your own enrollment forms instead of needing to contact support. However, support’s response has been quick and helpful.

vorige week

We’re glad to be of service and happy to hear Gradelink is working so well for your school, Pamela!

Sharon
Project Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My personal experience regarding the software.

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been easy to learn and easy to use, regarding the functionality it has available.

I was able to figure out how to use most of the features by watching the training videos. I utilize the solutions homepage often.

The ability to pull information out of the database is not as strong as I would like for reporting functions.

3 jaar geleden

We're glad you find Gradelink so easy to use, Sharon! There's no charge for support, so please feel free to contact your friendly support rep and they'll be happy to help you with your reporting needs.

Branden
Junior Administrator in VS

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Gradelink offers incredible flexibility and a wide variety of features. It's always nice when I have to produce some report, and rather than having to do it manually, I find that Gradelink already has this feature. The customer support has always been excellent.

The interface isn't exactly the most intuitive in the world. Furthermore, several features required assistance from Gradelink Support. Ultimately, neither of these detract from the usefulness too much.

2 maanden geleden

We appreciate your feedback, Branden! It helps us better understand what’s working well and what could use improvement.

Debbie
Academic Guidance Counselor in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Service

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Gradelink is very easy to use, however, if a question arises, the Support Team is quick to respond. In particular, Mark is always helpful, kind, and quick to resolve any issues that come up.

It would be helpful to have updated training videos available for review.

2 weken geleden

Thank you, Debbie! Mark and the rest of the team work hard to take care of our schools, so they always appreciate the recognition.

Anthony
Director of Operations in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Outstanding Program and Customer Service

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I love the help we get from our Gradelink representative, [sensitive content hidden]. She is awesome and always responds fast.

The face of grade link needs an update. The program needs to look more modern.

4 weken geleden

Thank you, Anthony! We’re always happy to help. And we agree that Gradelink needs a facelift. We are working on that now, although we don’t have any release dates yet.

Misty
Academy Director in VS

Gradelink

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are still trying to figure out all the features. And although there are tons of training videos, a class would be so helpful!

Support! I love [sensitive content hidden] who helps with website and [sensitive content hidden] who always helps me with report card issues!

Having to design my own report cards and create the classes. Literally hate that. It’s not too user friendly for the teachers either.

2 weken geleden

Vincent and Wendy love the shout-out, Misty! Please let us know how we can help make working on report cards and classes easier for you.

Louis
Dean of Admissions in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Graduate Studies

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As stated above... quality is defined by the customer.. this customer says extremely good quality

Comprehensive...it covers the needs of our school from grades to transcripts

Still have areas i have not become proficient... but tech support exceeds expectations

vorige maand

Thank you for your review, Louis! We’re always happy to help.

Joanna
Office Manager in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have loved working with our rep [sensitive content hidden], he ha been very patient and gracious, and he knows Gradelink very well. He is very responsive when I ask him to help and have a call with me. Excellent service from him!

All of the different functions that are available to you that I haven't even thought of.

It is a little complicated to set up. I feel for certain functions in particular with the classes and grading, it gets very confusing for me.

4 dagen geleden

Thank you, Joanna! We’re always happy to help and we’re here for you as you continue to learn more about what your school can do with Gradelink.

Nancy
Admissions and Records Manager in VS

Gradelink is great!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very helpful and friendly. They have a good help section and customer service answers right away . Good product!

This software helps us organize our student and parent population. We keep track of attendance and grading which allows us to print out report cards and keep grading information on gradelink.com. We can keep track of student alumni so we can keep in touch. We also are able to use the system to keep in touch with potential families who are looking for quality education. Customer service is fabulous! Every time I call with a question they help me in a friendly manner and solve my problem. We use the system keep track of hours at the Preschool and aftercare and thus are able to quickly see who may owe for such services.

They are still developing some aspects so sometimes a feature is not yet available. Such as last year we were looking at the sign in/out feature but it was not ready. This year we are using it!

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing so many ways you are using Gradelink, Nancy! And you're right our development team is continually working on creating new features and updating existing ones in order to offer the most complete system possible.

Samantha
Dean of Students in VS

Great Value

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far this has been the easiest program to use out of all the others we have tried over the years and by far the most budget friendly!

I like how customizable this program is. We are a tiny school that is self-paced and year-round. It seemed like we could not find a product that checked all of our boxes.

I wish that users could have multiple roles. I have a teacher who is also an administrator. We had to create two accounts for him.

3 jaar geleden

We are honored that you chose Gradelink as your SIS, Samantha! We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Kathleen
Office Coordinator in VS

Does Some Things Really Well

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like GL. Customer Service is very responsive.

It's very easy to get information from GL into Excel where it can be manipulated. GL accepts a lot of information, and it's easy to update.

Navigation is really not intuitive. Information is compartmentalized and difficult to access. To change a student's attendance, instead of just looking up the student, I have to go look up the student's homeroom, then go to Attendance and find that homeroom, and change it there. I can't look at all of a student's attendance in Student module--I have to go to Administrator Reports, and do Custom Attendance. Teachers cannot see a lot of the information on a student for no reason that I've been able to discern.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Kathleen! We value input from our schools because it helps us with our continual product development and we're always looking for ways to make Gradelink even easier to use.

Angela
Principal in VS

Great Customer Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Families do not have to enroll themselves. They are easily enrolled because we use Gradelink for our school lesson planning, grading, and communication.

So far we are very happy with everything.

5 jaar geleden

We love that you're happy with everything, Angela! And we'll continue working hard to keep it that way.

Eileen
Teacher/Librarian in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively. I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need. I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver. Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems. For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

5 jaar geleden

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Christopher
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a Life Saver!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for her guidance, resourcefulness and troubleshooting. The Great Lakes CCC operates CERT School which has been a Gradelink customer since CERT School began its participation in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program several years ago. The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction requested the push-through of Gradelink data that CERT School was unable to expedite. The request extended to prior academic semesters from CERT School, and CERT School received a cautionary warning that its failure to provide the data required by the Wisconsin DPI would jeopardize its continued participation in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. CERT School receives per-pupil funding from the Wisconsin DPI, and CERT School’s continued inability to provide the required data to the Wisconsin DPI could have resulted in the future loss of millions of dollars in revenue to CERT School and the Great Lakes CCC.As the Administrator and Principal of CERT School, I trusted [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to find the answer and solve the challenges CERT School was facing relative to the data push-through. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], I was able to reach her directly and talk through the challenges and frustrations I and the CERT School staff were encountering with the data. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my ‘go-to’ person, and I trusted her implicitly. Based on her success troubleshooting the challenges CERT School was encountering with its data, and her demeanor that put the CERT School staff at

The support I received. Please see my appended responses below...

The confusion I encountered and the troubleshooting that was required.

vorig jaar

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review, Christopher! We wish names could be displayed so that your support rep could get the recognition she deserves for all of her hard work.

Tina
Assistant principal in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Janet
Secretary in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Gradelink makes school admin life easier

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really do love working with Gradelink and if I ever have a question, I rarely wait online long for assistance. I always get help, and the call center is very friendly.

Love that we can mass email, individuals or whole grades. Gradelink is user friendly, everything is in one place. There are a lot of tools that parents can use to access grades, assignments, teacher's pages, and now we've set it up for discipline. (instead of using a separate program) Parents also have input on community service hours, we can add ACT/SAT scores to transcripts, too.

That the "Not Re-enrolled" button doesn't work. It just gives all students, instead of the ones not re-enrolled. Teachers not having the ability to send a text for their classes. - So, they have to use "Remind"

5 jaar geleden

It's rewarding to hear how much your school community is doing with Gradelink, Janet! Please contact your support rep for help with the "not re-enrolled" button and we'll be happy to see if we can get that resolved. Unfortunately, at this time, admins are the only ones who can send text messages

Susan
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Customer service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love anytime I have a issue with classes, schedules, transcripts or even just a general question, I can contact [sensitive content hidden] at Gradelink and he helps me through anything I need at any given time day or night! He replies back immediately and always saves the day! He is beyond one of the kindest and sweetest representative always helping our school with anything we need!

I like everything about Gradelink I feel it is very easy to use and not complicated to understand. [sensitive content hidden] at Gradelink sends us videos that are so easy to understand plus he is always available to help when we need anything!! I feel like [sensitive content hidden] is key to your company’s success at Gradelink!! He goes above and beyond to always help with anything we need!

vorig jaar

Thank you, Susan! We wish your support rep's name could be shown so he could get the recognition he deserves for how well he takes care of our schools.

Nicole
Director of Admissions and Developement in VS

Using Gradelink

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great, except for their support network. When I get certain people, my help is AMAZING and fast. Recently, I either get no response from Gradelink or, when I do get a response, they don't seem to understand how to fix my problem. It is 50/50 at this point. If Gradelink would have better call support, I would be the happiest customer they have. Gradelink really does a great job.

I love a majority of everything that Gradelink has to offer. Too many wonderful things to mention.

Little things like the fact that we are unable to put the student's address on report cards, etc. A lot of little things like that. Those little things seem like they should already be options for the database, but they are not. These little things do not really disappoint me enough to not love Gradelink.

4 jaar geleden

We appreciate your feedback, Nicole. We're thrilled that most of your experience with Gradelink has been great yet we're sorry you've been frustrated while trying to get the help you need. We want you to be the happiest customer ever, so your support rep will be reaching out to you to assist you in any way we can.

JAY
Supervisor in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

A Wonderful Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Gradelink SIS has been outstanding. The product is well-designed and
relatively easy to use, providing that the user(s) have some degree of technical facility. I also believe that the product, in the scheme of today's electronic grading data systems, is a bargain for the quality of the program design and what the program offers to users.

Gradelink provides me the opportunity to manage the daily data of the school program which I supervise. Everything that I need to do in my position, including attendance, grades, class listings, and report cards, is provided within the realm of this program.

I wish that Gradelink provided 24/7 support services. As I am located on the East Coast and Gradelink is located on the West Coast, there is a 3 hour time difference between my location and Gradelink's offices. Gradelink does offer customer support each morning beginning at 6:30 AM Pacific time. However, that means that I have to wait until 9:30 AM EDT until I can call for support. Many times, I cannot get an answer, which means that I have to leave a message with the hope of a return call. I think, then, that the one area that Gradelink needs to work on is the providing better technical support.

5 jaar geleden

It's rewarding to hear that your experience with Gradelink has been so good, Jay! We understand the time difference can be frustrating. Help is always available on the support website. Just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink to search a wealth of information on everything from attendance to lesson plans to transcripts.

Priscilla
middle school teacher in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Grace Lutheran Lancaster Gradelink

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful. I'm so glad we're back.

We used Gradelink as our first online grading program 12 years ago as our first online grade program. The parents LOVED it, but I thought maybe it was because it was a new way for parents to see feedback about their kid's grades. Then we switched to Renweb and then to Sycamore because we got new principals. I hated them. Too complicated and most parents did not ever use it. I assumed it was because it was no longer a new thing. But when we switched back this year, parents INSTANTLY started checking grades more. Parents really like the emails. I like how simple it is as a teacher. Very few clicks. Easy class set up. I like how easy it is to conclude classes. I like that I can click on a student's name and see their current grades.

There are a few things I wish: print off ALL my students' missing assignments in a report--not just missing from the classes they have with me I wish there was a teacher app--especially for attendance

5 jaar geleden

We're glad you're back too, Priscilla! It's rewarding to hear how much you prefer Gradelink over the other systems your school has used.

Lou
Head of School in VS

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is positive I wish there were a few more options available.

Tracking grades, creating transcripts, enrolling students.

Can't customize schedule and difficult to use for after school tutoring. Doesn't automatically enroll students once we accept them. Everything needs to be copy pasts from prospects to active enrolled.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you, Lou, we value your feedback! Input from our schools plays a vital role in our ongoing product development.

Lirse
Office Manager in VS

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience with Gradelink so far has been very good. Something that I really like about this program is the support that I have been receiving when I have a question. Personally, I have worked with [sensitive content hidden] during these two years, he has been an enormous support for me. When I have a question, he supports me too much in solving anything. When I send him an email in less than a few hours, he is replying with a solution. For me this is what I liked the most about using the system since [sensitive content hidden] has been there to help me and has trained me a lot

This is my second year working with Gradelink and so far I am very pleased with how easy this system is to operate. In the past I have worked using Power School and when compared to Gradelink it is extremely easy to use. I recommend it 100

Honestly, so far I have liked everything about the system, the support that one has is excellent. When you have any doubt, you can also go and search in the same system, and you will find the solution easily. I like everything and I'm very happy

vorig jaar

Thank you, Lirse! We are honored by your recommendation and thrilled that you find Gradelink easier to use than PowerSchool.

JoAnne
Office Administration in VS

Customer Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to do a shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We have called on numerous occasions for support help and every time these gentlemen have walked us through each step and totally gave us the time and attention we needed. Their enthusiasm for their job came through and thoroughly enjoyed working with them. They each represent Gradelink well! We are integrating gradelink to do more and more for our school and we are going to switch and cancel our other admissions software company.

We are continuing to learn this software. I like that we are growing and the software is adding the features we need to continue to grow.

I don't have any negatives so far :) As we continue to use the software to its fullest something may come up but for now, I do not know of any.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the encouraging review, JoAnne! You made our day.