Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Tadpoles

Stelt ouders in staat om via mobiele toepassingen verbonden te blijven met wat hun kinderen de hele dag door doen op hun school.

Meer informatie over Tadpoles

I used Tadpoles as a teacher and as a parent. From parents perspective it was easy to use and understand.

Not sure if it was on their side or internet issues on our side. Had to cancel the service after paying monthly fees and it went unused.

Beoordelingen van Tadpoles

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tadpoles heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 75 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tadpoles eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (75)

Director, Health Promotion in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Great parent portal!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s a great app for parents to keep abreast of their kids daily happenings. It’s easy to use, easy to follow and makes saving the cute pictures from their day a breeze.

As a parent, this app is very user friendly. I have multiple children and the organization of each of their updates and pictures makes it so easy to check in on their day.

Every once in a while the app won’t update for me right away when opening; occasionally getting stuck on a different day. Typically if I close it and open it up a little while later the issue resolves itself.

Joan
Executive Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

We LOVE Tadpoles

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been overall very pleased with Tadpoles as it is easy to use, efficient, and was a nice addition to our unique communication features

Tadpoles is easy to use, helps to get important information out to families, connect with staff and send photos and progress notes to families so they can see their children's activities, especially during the pandemic when parents are not permitted in the building.

There are no features that I can think of that leave me unsatisfied. Tadpoles was well developed and really is useful to busy teachers and administrators

Greg
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Steering Clear of Tadpoles - Do yourself the favor and use another option.

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At this point, I rate tadpoles at the bottom of the tier for childcare operational systems. This should be easier to navigate, your staff should be knowledgable and be able to help with deleting duplicate accounts, updating access for the room devices, quickly change functionality when emergencies arise. This system boasts these functions, but they are unable to execute.

At this point nothing, the lack of support is mind boggling. The sales team was great and I felt very comfortable at first. Once I started having technical issues, the lack of support has made using this system virtually impossible. I have on numerous occasions reached out to be sent to voice mail and not receive a return phone call. From the onset, I was informed that I would be able to make changes and update passwords. This I can't do, I can't even check the user name and password for the devices I need to use the system.

The user ability of the center admin or overall center Director. I should be able to view the devices and staff, check or update passwords, delete duplicate child accounts, update staffing , none of this have I been able to do without having to contact customer support. When I do call for support, the support staff has numerously been unable to help. I am very unhappy with tadpoles and its support staff.

Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Every daycare should use an app

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used this when apps in daycares were very new to the market and I'm so glad it was available to us. We've really become used to the convenience and I can't imagine using a daycare without an app.

When friends are looking for new daycare centers I always encourage them to use a center that has an app and camera system. Tadpoles was great when my kids were babies because I knew exactly what went on throughout the day. As they got older I would read the entries and see the photos and it would give me prompts to encourage them to talk about their day.

I wish there was a way to easily export all of the photos and memories all at once.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Good beginner Childcare software

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tadpole is great to start usibg if you have never used a software in your classroom before. Definitely helps you stay more organized.

Tadpole allows you to digitally input everything from your students day in the comfort of your own classroom. With something as small as a phone, you can download the app and input their whole day. Everything from diaper changes to feedings and parents absolutely love it. It completely changed how I organized my classroom. We never had any problems uploading anything, which was amazing.

There are better softwares out on the market right now that allow you to do more with their app. More features so we stopped using Tadpole for this reason. Its a great beginner software, but we out grew it. You can't do as many admin features as other software inn the market.

Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tadpoles is great!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this software! It is a wonderful tool to have for any daycare! It provides an easy way to keep parents informed without having to write it all on paper per student.

Tadpoles is used at my granddaughter's daycare. It is an excellent tool to see how your child did that day! It lists all the important information from the daycare to the parent or guardian.

There's nothing that I dislike about this software. It is a very effective way to keep parents or guardians informed!

Ted
Ted
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Pretty darn good.

Opmerkingen: smoother daily operations

Amount of content that can be stored for each student. I like the daily count and the historical info too.

Slow communication between tablets and server. Wish that new students populated faster than they do. We add new students, then there is a dupe once system catches up.

Taylor
Taylor
Registered Nurse in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tadpoles review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really love this app. We have also used HiMama and I feel like that app is a little more personalized.

I love this app and the peace of mind it creates while my son is at daycare. It allows the daycare to give me updates, diapers, food eaten, and pictures.

I wish I could send messages back to the daycare with the app or give more personalized messages any time.

Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Supports + Creates a high level of family connection

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The ease of use for both families and the childcare providers. It is a great tool in allowing teachers to quickly capture, update and share the most important information about a child's day with families.

Ann
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Great communication tool

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Everything in one place. Can do attendance, curriculum, parent communication, and daily reports in one convenient app

It does glitch out on occassion App needs to be forced closed to restart

Shannon
Business Owner/Photographer/Teacher in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

As a professional child care provider, I found this software extremely convenient and time-saving.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software provides me the greatest benefits in time-saving and general efficiency. Everything I need -- reports, student info, parent info, etc. -- is literally all in one place. I feel that because of this software and the efficiency boost it provides, not only is more time and energy focused on the students themselves, but that they're safer as a result. Constantly trying to shuffle around paperwork while teaching is no longer an issue! Plus, I didn't have to carry around a heavy binder anymore. Whew!

What I like most about this software is the convenience of having all of my student information in one place, readily available at the literal touch of a fingertip. As a professional child care provider for over five years, I can't begin to tell you how much time, paper, and grief this software has saved. I love that each staff member and student's name has a photo listed right there with their name -- makes it so much easier on subs. And thing is, the whole program is so easy to navigate, most people would be able to learn the ins and outs within a few days use. One of my favorite features is the ability to share a photo or update with a parent in real time, and the fact that doing so only requires a few taps of the screen. While no product is ever going to be perfect, compared to similar software I've encountered, I'd go with Childcare by Tadpoles every time.

While overall, my experience has been generally positive with this software, like anything else there have been some hiccups. My biggest complaint is that occasionally the software freezes when you're in the middle of updating a report or trying to perform some other (what should be a) relatively quick task. For some reason I run into this most frequently while using the in-app camera, though this problem has improved with each update. Another more rare issue occurred when, maybe once a month, a report would not get through to a parent or parents. I will say that for the most part during those issues, customer service was pretty much on top of it and able to help resolve the problem nearly immediately.

jenifer
Elementary Teacher in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Tadpoles for communication

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tadpoles is a great way to build a relationship with families by making them a part of their child's daily events. No parent wants to miss an important event during their child's day, and Tadpoles allows them to be part of it all.

Tadpoles is a great way to build relationships with families. It is an easy way to share pictures and events with family members throughout the day.

The price is a little bit much for a Public School to maintain our subscription. If the funds were available, this would be amazing to keep using with my Kindergarten families. There is also no way for families to share pictures and videos with the teacher.

Conrad
Sales Representative in VS

I LOVE this software. I can now keep track of what my child is doing at all times.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monitoring my child's life. This is such a lifesaver and it should cost triple what it does.

I love this software because it gives me a live look at what my child is doing at all times. I love te pictures they send you as updates. Make my day every time.

Nidia
SLP in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Tadpoles and My Child

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I enjoy seeing the pictures of my child, knowing what he ate and how much of it he ate. It is easy to use and I have experienced no difficulties with it in the past 19 months since I began using it.

The portion where you can communicate with the teacher sometimes does not work on the app.

Andrea
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I loved the easy of this program. Even when I no longer use it I know for a fact it is the best one I have used and wish I could have at my new company. I used this while working for Primrose

There was nothing I disliked about it, it was always easy to use.

Diana
Office Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent tool for children updates

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Live time updates; able to put in the child’s information before you drop them off. Saves time during drop off as the teachers would see all the notes in Tadpoles

Does not store daily reports from years ago

Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy and Nice Looking

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I like getting regular updates about what my child is doing. You can select getting an email or a notification.

Some of the settings are not as easy to figure out.

Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great way to stay in touch with daycare

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was great!

Loved getting photos and updates from our kids teachers.

Seemed to be slow at times. But this isn’t a deal breaker.

Amber
Assistant Director in VS

Simple to use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I liked using this program. We do not currently use it anymore at my center because it did not have the ability to process payments.

This software is very easy to use as a communication tool. I like that it is so simple to send information to parents and that they get a notification when new info is entered.

I wish there were more features to this software, but overall it is very good. I believe it will continue to get better.

Briana
Lead Teacher in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Highly Recommended

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Everything!This changes the game,when it comes to parental education,n early childhood.It is a way to let your parents know what is going on at school, in real time. We used to update parents by paper,but this is so much cooler.We can include lesson plans ,daily transitions and even special notes .

I dont have any complaints.Tadpoles is a game changer.

Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tadpoles

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The best thing about this software is getting updates about your child's day. It gives you peace of mind when you cannot be with them.

With the child care center taking pictures and sending updates throughout the day, I worry that it could be a distraction from supervision in the classroom. This is not really a reflection of the software, but a result of using the software in a classroom.

ANGIE
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Childcare Tadpoles

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Too complex to do simple task. But I do like the feature where you can choose a class.

You can choose a class. You are able to move kids easily in whatever classroom including yourself. You can keep an album of pictures.

Too many features to toggle back and forth. You can easily make a mistake. It's not easy to use and it too complex

Romelia
Directora de la Unidad de Estudios Básicos de la Universidad de Orientr in Venezuela

Keeps me close to my son and his teachers!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It gives me organization and contact with the school life of my son

Allows me to stay informed in real time of my child's school day. Easy to use and is not so expensive

I really have no major complaints about this software. Although it is simple it works very well in my phone.

Tal
Manager in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Every parent would love this!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Can view your child's daily schedule, and social activities, and such, super cool!

Is there a way, I could get updated though throughout the day?

Kate
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great Tool for Daycare

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic add on for our current childcare management system. Gives us real time staffing and enrollment with live reporting in 15 minute increments. Very intuitive! Great feedback from teachers, administrative staff and parents.