As good as any "Industry Standard"

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Sean D.
Bar Manager
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We used this in a tequila bar that I was a bar manager at. We were very high volume so we needed a good POS system that never crashed, and operated quickly to minimize waiting on the system to perform functions. I think in that regard this is a great system and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pluspunten: Better price point
Very intuitive and easy to pick up user-interface
Speedy screen operations, no waiting for screens to load
If you have experience with other POS systems this one will be very easy to get started with
Great team behind it
Easy to add new items to menu (you dont have to be an expert to fulfil managerial roles on the system)

Minpunten: There is not much that I can say against LAVU. As far as Point of Sale Systems it is just as good as any of the big dog's systems but with an affordable price point. I never had an issue with the system in my year of using it.

van Lavu op 1-3-2019

Hi Sean,
Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear Lavu is working well for you and your team! Don't hesitate to call us at 855-767-5288 if you have any questions.
The Lavu Team

Food and beverages need this!!

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Gede S.
Restaurant manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Benefit i get fr lavu are very simple to use, details and accurate. Al cash flow you can control and manage by lavu and anywhere you go. You can check the data anytime event that the table not paid yet.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and costumize what do you want it to sell. Lavu has completely modifier to provides any request from the guest and we can set it up on lavu.

Minpunten: Report of end of the day is very details and completely what you need. You can integrates with many other accounting system. All the featurw and functional is only in one system.

van Lavu op 10-8-2019

Gede, thank you for your feedback.. every day we strive to improve since your success is all that w strive for.. don't forget to join our referral program in which we pay up to $10,000 a month for word of mouth.. https://lavu.com/referral-partner-program/.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
John A.
Owner Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: But wait there's more! How about the fact that the kitchen printer prints two checks, that no one can seem to fix. Not only does it waste an enormous amount of paper but it is confusing as the checks are not identical and it blows through a ribbon in 3 or four days!
Occasionally it will resend an order back yo the kitchen that has already been made, etc...
The is no individual item printer assignment either which means that you have to send an entire category instead of just one item to a screen or printer.

Pluspunten: The iPhone app. Really nothing else, really.

Minpunten: WOW! Where do I begin? Should I start with how they outright lied to me to make the sale? How about sending a completely incompetent tech support personnel company to help me with my network? Maybe I should start with the fact that they billed me today for Quickbooks integration that I DON'T EVEN HAVE!
Let's start with the outright misrepresentation of their product. I specifically asked if they had online ordering and I was told yes we do. After I had purchased the system and went to set it up I asked "Well how do I set up the credit card integration for the online ordering?" Then I was told "Oh we have online ordering but we don't have online payment" WHAT!!? This is 2017 not 1999 what do you mean you don't have online payment? "We had a problem with it and had to take it off line, we should have it back up by Nov."
Well today is 08-21-2018 and guess what I still don't have? You got it - online payment.

van Lavu op 24-8-2018

Hi John,
We are very sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. I will have someone from our care team look into this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2016
Jeffrey D.
GM
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: To the team at POS LAVU, Just wanted to thank you guys so much for listening to some of our concerns over the years about upgrades to your systems. When we came on board with you guys we were somewhat hesitant to your system. After we made the change we feel as if we all have grown together. We would like to personally say thank you for the time and effort you have put into your growth and we expect to be with you for many many more years. And by the way we now have 3 restaurants with your system and are looking to upgrade two more...Again thank you from all of us at the Pugliese Group...

Nice Job Lavu

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2016
Steven P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have a pretty big place, with a long wine and cocktail list, but this handled all of our menu, and getting running was fast with one of the distributors we found in our area. We switched from an older POS after our contract ran out, and this seemed like the new, efficient thing to try out. It was a quick install, and way less than what I paid before. I miss some of the inventory ordering and employee scheduling my old system had, but this makes up for it in other ways. My servers picked it up right away, almost no training needed

Easy to use and teach to staff

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Michael S.
Beverage Manager
Wijn en sterke drank, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Went from writing orders for kitchen to being able to send them from front of house lavu system to boh kitchen printer as well as sending beverage orders to the bar printer

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and teach, customization of items, daily sales reports for profit and loss

Minpunten: Programming printers after loosing power can be difficult the first few times...but now I am a pro

Excellent POS System

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016
Kevin D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bought the system for my pub about three years ago and I'm glad I did. Lavu has helped my staff open/close tabs much quicker than before I bought the system. I'm making more money and I can say that part of the reason is due to Lavu. Excellent POS system.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and the reliability. Hasn't crashed on me in the three years I've had it.

Minpunten: Lags every once in a while.

Best Restaurant Software Yet

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2018
Taylor R.
Head Hostess and Admin
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: -Love the ease of using an iPad
-Size of the icons
-Different color option icons
- Different categories available
-Ease of table organization
-Ease of checkouts
-Very well laid out
-Easy clock-in

Minpunten: -Hard signing process, customers complained

This is a great system.

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2015
David B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: New employees have no problem using it right away. Very intuitive. It makes other super expensive systems like micros and aloha dinosaurs. I had a couple of issues at the beginning but all were easily resolved. Technical support has been great too. I love the backend real time reports and how easy it was to set up and change menu items. My servers are also very happy with poslavu and they love taking orders on iphones. I don't understand any of the bad reviews, I believe the issues must be user error not the system itself. POSLavu is releasing updates all the time and I'm excited to see what else I'll be able to do in the future. I believe this is a great company who is dedicated to improving an already great pos system. I do recommend getting a Mac mini local server.

Lavu Software Review

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019
Tarina A.
Hostess (former)
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had an overall very good experience with Lavu at my previous hostessing job.

Pluspunten: I like how detailed it is and how many convenient features it entails. Very effective for restaurant employees and managers.

Minpunten: I don’t like how it can be very confusing to find everything and properly learn how to use the software.

Lavu has helped my restaurant reach new heights

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2016
Anand S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Pros: very efficient product.. has only malfunctioned once in the four years that I have been using this product and their customer support helped me resolve the issue in less than an hour Cons: none to date Lavu has honestly helped my restaurant become a hit around town. Before I bought this POS system my waitstaff and just overall service was lacking. Lavu has made my restaurant service 10x quicker and has also helped me better track overall trends, which in turn has led to increased sales over the past four years. I highly recommend this system!

Don't use Lavu unless you want a mountain of headache

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2016
Alan F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Terrible product, even worse customer service. Cancelled our service with them over a year ago because it was loaded with bugs and constantly crashed.