I love using Finance Express because it's an all around stable product.

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018
Clifton E.
Finance & Internet Sales
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall product is very efficient and user friendly, which helps me navigate my day smoothly..

Pluspunten: Finance Express is very user friendly and easy to navigate through daily.
You enter your inventory and manage it. You can enter all your costs and input all the information on the vehicle to be integrated throughout the system. So when you're working a car deal everything you need will be there to make your deal without going from screen to screen. Plus, you can have all your inventory exported over to your website and other internet advertisement. It's a win win situation to have,

Minpunten: Actually, I don't have anything to say about what's wrong with the system. There system has come a long way and they've worked out most of the kinks of the overall system. I guess the only thing I can say is that sometimes (not often), when they're busy (customer support), it's hard to get ahold of someone.

Great Software for Auto Finance Companies

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Angela P.
GM
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Since I started with this company FEX has been my daily companion. It is really easy to learn and it becomes organic when you use so much. If it wasn't for IDM's that seems to be taking over the old platform I would keep using it forever for this job.

Minpunten: When it has issues it's so bad and it affects my business really bad. But now at least we have access to a website that gives up updates on how long would it take to get it fixed.

Good but only when working properly

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2018
Travis R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate once the learning curve is over. Great for car dealerships but it would be better if a parts or service module could be added

Minpunten: Customer support is ALMOST non existent. They answer quickly but always say, "we are working on it" or "I've escalated this issue to the tech team" yet nothing every gets done. I'm talking at least weeks if not months before simple tasks can be completed.

Very easy to structure

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018
Brandon E.
Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple way to structure deals, great for entry level independents.

Minpunten: Difficult to add new documents and upload them.

Finance Express was great until..........

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2016
Andrew K.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: it was bought out by Dealer Socket. FEX DMS is an online or cloud based DMS so you have no backup if it goes down. Almost no downtime before the sale but now there have been many many times for hours on end with nothing. Can't take payments, sell cars or lookup inventory, nothing. When it happens you are dead in the water and costs us thousands of dollars. I have employees sitting there writing out receipts for people hoping they are paying what they are supposed to. The collections department literally can't do anything. Calls to "customer service" after loooong periods of time on hold go something like this. "I'm sorry but the best I can do is email you when the system is back up" "I don't know how long it will be down, they are doing everything they can". Absolutely no partial credit on the next bill. Also this DMS is not cheap. My bill last month was over $1200.00
There are always things that get changed overnight with no warning. Things don't work right and you have to figure it out which is a huge waste of time. Our website integration hasn't been uploading correctly and many other small, pain in the ... things.
We switched to finance express in 2008 when they were still new and cared about service. I am currently looking for a different DMS.

Great for bhph

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019
Brandon E.
Consultant
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Buy here pay her very simple to setup and use.

Minpunten: Not great for structuring deal and pushing to dealertrack or route one.