Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bookerville

Voor beheerders van meerdere accommodaties, resorts, bed en breakfasts, eigenaren van vakantiewoningen. Het heeft een uitstekende prijs-kwaliteitsverhouding. Ontdek wat je hebt gemist.

Meer informatie over Bookerville

It is hard to find the site on Google or other search engines.

Beoordelingen van Bookerville

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bookerville heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 212 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bookerville eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (212)

Eric T
Eric T
Broker/Owner of Sandcastle Beach Rentals in VS

Bookerville Saved My Company

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like being able to speak directly with the owner. He always responds to emails and phone calls. Well done.

Got me turned around and on top of things before things got out of hand. Thank you guys.

Nothing much, I sometimes don't like it when you change the pricing then all the scheduled emails go back to the basic emails and not the ones that I have just chosen.

Janet
Broker of Record, Owner in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Bookerville offers a Great Product and Support!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm happy I chose Bookerville. It provides my business everything we need to manage over 100 properties, efficiently and effectively.

1. Cost is less than half of other similar programs 2. Offers everything the most expensive programs offer 3. Helpful and friendly product support staff- I haven't waited more than an hour for a reply from the support team when I've required their help. 4. Easy to use, I'm not computer literate and I set up over 100 properties with individual guest emails, tax settings, guest options etc in 3 days

I am entering my second year with Bookerville, funneling over 1000 rentals through this platform and haven't found any cons up to this point.

Amit
Amit
Proprietor in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A Good Booking App

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Data entry is very simple and decent. Linking up with other public calendars like the ones from Airbnb, Booking.com and TripAdvisor.

Better UI design. Better mobile UI. I think that's the area of improvement that Bookerville could work on.

Reactie Bookerville

6 jaar geleden

Bookerville is impressed that Mr. Kenny was able to determine some of this detail in less than an hour of use of the free trial, and absolutely zero interaction with our staff, including the free webinar. Puzzling...

Melody

Perfect!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So happy with Bookerville! Its so easy, seamless and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is top notch!

Bookerville is super user friendly and works great wether you are a Property Manager and/or Owner. Most booking softwares are too complicated. Bookerville is super easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on top of any concern and willing to listen and make changes if needed to fit your needs.

I wish the rate system was a little more user friendly. Example is on Vrbo you can see the dates its booked and the daily rates ON the calendar so you can lower rates daily to fill in the blanks. I wish Bookerville was set up like that for the rates section.

Krystal
Inn Keeper in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software. No regrets.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Support is the best of any software that we've ever owned or bought in to. The support is quick, responsive, and genuinely interested in helping make the software as effective as it can be.

The integrations with other services aren't totally seamless (but they're really good and Bookerville keeps on top of necessary upgrades). IMO I think that the bigger rental sites benefit from making these integrations difficult.

Aiva
Manager in VS

Working with Bookerville

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Bookerville is very good

What I like the most about Bookerville, is the ease of use and friendly navigation system. And customer support availability when I need it.

It was smooth integration process. It could be easer if it have option of easy connectivity with the website

Joseph
Office Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best value for rental software management. Excellent!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I could give it an 11 I would!

Easily integrates into our business and website.

Set-up has its learning curve... BUT Extremely flexible once you get to know it.

Frank

Great booking software!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Provides all the functions I need in the cabin rental business.

The enhancements I need are currently being implemented so I can not think of a con.

Jessica
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

LifeSaving Program

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall rental management has just become simpler and more streamlined.

My favorite part of this program is how organized and easy to use it is.

I think the graphics and design could be a little more up to date.

Gene

Best one for the money!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Every interaction with the staff has been great usually a quick response if there's an issue never left with out an answer to a questions for anything.

Deployment of the service was a whole lot easier and user friendly than others I tried before. Was up and running in no time.

I wish it integrated with my quickbooks online and gave more options for KPI's in reports but overall all does a great job!

Kevin
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software - Easy to use!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very responsive and helpful with questions and enhancements.

The product meets all of our needs. Our owners love it!

Did not like the way pictures were handled, but the latest upgrade corrected that.

Jeffrey
Manager in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Clear Choice

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Bookerville does it all. It covers all of our needs for managing several vacation rental properties. It is reliable, effective and efficient. The integrations cover all of our needs for interacting with partner platforms from AirBnB to smart lock code management. The platform is thorough and well thought out and you absolutely can't beat the coverage of capabilities with exceptional capabilities for the value. One of the best things we experienced during our initial trial and over the past 14 months of use is the support. You won't find another platform where you can get a response within a short period of time from the platform developer when you can't solve it on your own using support boards.

The UI and widgets are slightly dated but still easy enough to navigate and most importantly reliable.

Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Bookerville is by far the BEST

5,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it. It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on something you are unsure of - the support is excellent. The developer team gives personal attention to direct inquiries, but in most cases the Online Help Forums have it covered quickly. The Huge Variety of One-Click Reports are great and a big help for Owner Accounting, Taxes, tracking seasonal trends etc. A couple of the biggest things to me are the side by side calendar comparisons I can just glance at and get an immediate idea of what is open - very helpful for booking interactions. And when I am logged in - that same calendar becomes color coded for a quick review of who has paid, signed contracts, etc. There is a lot of flexibility power in the software. Entering Bookings is also a snap. Importantly - its a very good price point. It's a sliding scale based on my number of units, and I can add and remove properties without penalty or excessive trouble or cost. Overall I've given it 5 stars. For the record I am a software guy myself. Ran a software distributorship in the 90's. I sold expensive complex stuff, and itty bitty utility stuff. I know good software when I see it, and it all boils down to ease of use, simplicity, but getting the job done. I want all the power hidden behind a simple interface even an idiot can use (that being me <grin>). But I do want the power. Like I said - Bookerville has nailed it, and there is no question in my mind that it is the best price to value software on the market. Peace,
- david

Karina
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

Lacey
Property Manager in VS

Great software for managing reservations

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Helps to manage our reservations accurately that are listed on multiple sites, makes booking directly a breeze, reports are easy to use and great.

When running some reports there are glitches when pro-rating the dates. For example if you pro-rate by month and check in date it will not the bookings that were made in the prior month, even though it only counted say one day of the reservation when running that report for the previous month. So report totals are not accurate when using that function.

Patricia
Properiter in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Over view of software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits to this software to me is the emails sent out as soon as a perspective guest wants to request a booking, reminders for payments it helps us keep tract of what's happening very easily.

I just started working for the owner of her vacation rentals and I found this software to be very user friendly. I just started training on this software for bookings and I found it very easy to pick up speaking from a person who is not very computer savvy.

So far I haven't come across anything that I would classify as a con.

Earl
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Bookerville has been a tremendous asset to have in managing our three vacation rentals

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to customize Bookerville to have it manage our three properties is unbelievable. Only one of our properties is jointly owned while the other two are owned separately and each requires different options to meet the needs and goals of each property owner. Despite that, we are able to individually set options, including custom emails, and even payment options on one dashboard. Managing a reservation from pre-booking to requesting a review after departure is now a simple act of checking the dashboard each day.

Ease of use, dependability, and customer support

None

Blaine
Realtor in VS

Great experience, great customer support.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Easy to use and once it is set up, it almost runs itself. John is great at quick communication and providing solutions if needed. I sell cabins and recommend Bookerville to all my clients when they choose to turn their cabin into a vacation rental.

There are several payment options built into the software, but I would like to see Venmo added as another option as well. Overall, the product is phenomenal, especially for the price!

Bruce
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for administrating multiple vacation rental properties.

5,0 vorig jaar

It is extremely user friendly and very resonably priced. The owner, John, has been very quick to respond to any issues I might have with the software. It is a pleasure doing business with him!

Trying to integrate Bookerville set up with Channel Manager is a little bit of a challenge. I must say John was very help with the process.

bob
mgr in VS

Great Reservation system

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: great

Everything is easy to use, user friendly

there is nothing that i do not like about bookerville

Robin
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Product for maintaining your vacation rental

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: organizing rentals, running reports at the end of year

Automated reminder email notices going out with ease (ie cleaner reminder, welcome email to guests, etc)

Subscription Price keeps going up. Also the coupon codes do not work very well. Would like potentials renters to be able to use a variety of coupon codes to book directly on my website. Have asked for changes but no luck

Dean
Manager in Canada

Top notch Booking software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Bookerville for over three years now and have no intentions of going anywhere else!

It perfectly suits our needs for booking software AND automated emails. The company is very responsive to questions and are easy to work with!

Not really anything negative to say - Maybe just a suggestion - having an online chat for immediate support would be nice!

edward
owner in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for rental property management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like the clean user interface/dashboard and the way the software integrates with my listings on different web sites. Saves a lot of time and prevents double bookings.

It would be great if Bookerville had its own integrated Channel Manager. I believe it will in the next few months.

Pamela
Co-Owner in VS

Love this software!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Ease of use and keeps everything you need right at your fingertips. Saves a tremendous amount of time. If you have any questions or concerns, The rep is always there to help you through.

I really don't have any cons. I use it daily and depend on it everyday to keep the business running smoothly.

Randa
owner in VS

Perfect for handling 30+ rentals. Excellent customer service. Constantly adding new options. Love it

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I love the link between Bookerville and Lynnbrook so my guests can pay instantly online. It simplifies the booking process and keeps the guest happy.

Wish it had a "copy this booking to another location" option. I often get groups booking several locations and it would be nice to just copy the info.