Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ProofHub

ProofHub is een online tool voor projectmanagement en samenwerking die het voor teams gemakkelijk maakt om samen te werken aan projecten en deze te beheren.

Meer informatie over ProofHub

Time tracking to stay on top of deadlines. Third party integrations.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub.

Beoordelingen van ProofHub

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ProofHub heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 101 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ProofHub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (101)

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

We tried many tools until we invested in ProofHub - The best app for efficient Project Management an

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We tried so many tools (Basecamp,Trello,Asana,etc,) we could find in the workplace for project management and team collaboration, and then we tried ProofHub. It turned out to be the best decision we made as this powerful and intuitive tool helped our team to be more efficient, productive, task-oriented, and collaborative. What made us love and stick to ProofHub is its ease of usage and versatility - you can manage tasks, projects, time, files, and teams while staying on the same page with other team members, clients, and stakeholders. Unlike Asana, ProofHub has a simple learning curve and you can assign multiple assignees for tasks. Unlike Basecamp, ProofHub offers an inbuilt time-tracking tool and table view for better task organization. What’s great about ProofHub is that teams of any size, from any industry, can use it. Add to that, its flat-rate pricing plans allow teams to add as many users at the same price. We believe that ProofHub offers more bang for the buck than any other PM tool right now. Thumbs up!

To begin with, ProofHub’s user interface is neat and intuitive that paves way for effortless navigation. You can create custom workflows, allocate and track tasks, plan projects in Gantt charts, and exchange quick messages with Instant chat. The tool allows you to filter tasks and organize them according to priority, which helps you save time and be more productive. We were able to review and proof files quickly with its Online proofing tool and Automatic reminders made sure we never miss out on anything important. And yes, the customer support team has been excellent in promptly resolving our queries and addressing any issues.

Nothing in particular but we wish there was an easier way to manage email notifications.

Dharvi
Marketing Executive in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A powerful tool for project management and collaboration

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using ProofHub for a while now and it has been a lifesaver for my remote team. It's an all-in-one tool that has helped us streamline our daily work and stay on top of everything. With its project management and collaboration features, we can assign tasks, share files, and communicate in real-time, which has made working remotely so much easier.Overall, I highly recommend ProofHub to any team that wants to improve their daily work and streamline their remote operations. It's an excellent tool that has helped us stay connected and productive, even when we're not in the same office.

One of the things I love about ProofHub is its intuitive interface that makes it easy for everyone to use. I can easily create and manage projects, set deadlines, and track progress. It has helped me and my team stay organized and on track with our daily work, without the need for constant check-ins and reminders.ProofHub has also made communication a breeze with its chat and discussion features. I can collaborate with our team members, share ideas, and provide feedback, all in one place. The tool has eliminated the need for lengthy email chains and unnecessary meetings, which has saved us a lot of time and improved our productivity.

Its integration capabilities can be scaled up for sure.While ProofHub integrates with some popular tools, such as Google Drive and Dropbox, it has fewer integrations than some other project management tools. This can be a limitation if your team relies on certain tools that aren't currently integrated with ProofHub.

Obhioze
Member in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

An Incredible and Famazinglous Project Management Software.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ease to plan, organize and manage projects and tasks is what I like most about ProofHub.Again,I can easily execute my routine tasks and projects effortlessly and effectively with this software.I can collaborate effectively with my team members on projects.It is simple to track and view project progress with ProofHub.

So far I haven't experienced anything to highlight as downside with ProofHub.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Chief information officer in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A comprehensive and flexible project planning and scheduling system

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very educational I would like to give other premiums a chance to see what benefits it gives me.

I like that it allows users to store, share, and manage their files and documents in a centralized and secure way.

Lack of workflows and requirements management, Bugs and glitches, Basic training modules

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I struggled to practicalize agile methodologies effectively until I began using ProofHub

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used ProofHub to manage our midsized projects that involved coordinating tasks and project activities with multiple institutional partners. And ProofHub's collaborative features came in very handy for practically engaging each other on tasks and tracking progress being made by each party. It also provided all the safety features we needed to collaborate effectively without compromising our proprietary project files.

The Discussions and Notes feature makes collaboration during group brainstorming sessions very effective. Once we combine that with direct instant messaging and group chats, it creates the perfect blend between collaboration and communication management to ensure optimal team productivity.

Managing notifications can be painstakingly difficult to do. It easily gets you overwhelmed and distracts you from focusing on specific items at a time.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Very Average

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Apart from the fact that several features were un-clickable, support was shite and they never fixed the problems, it was very very average experience. Would not recommend it.

It did the management part well. Other than that, several things were unclickable.

The very fact that several things didn't work, was 1. Contact support and sending them screenshots and emailing was all useless. We ended up ending the plan.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best team management tools I have ever used

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ProofHub makes my work a hundred times easier. Keeping tabs of all team members and the multiple tasks assigned to each direct report used to be very daunting. ProofHub fixes all of that and makes my job much easier.

Unlike most project management software that is usually very sophisticated and complicated, ProofHub thrives on simplicity and direct functionality. By providing all the tools needed to track timelines, issue notifications and reminders, create tasks, and assign them either to teams or individuals, and cuts down my managerial responsibilities into simple automated steps that are much easier to manage.

The mobile app is a lot more limited in what it is able to do and how easy it is to execute functions. Working on the go is therefore not as great.

Shirly
Content Marketing in India
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 51-200 werknemers

We couldn't have brought our remote team together, without Proofhub

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I still could not find any issues with the tool. In case, I spot any issue, I will update my review at that time.

The biggest pro with ProofHub is the way this tool has been instrumental in seamlessly connecting our remote teams, which helps us build an amazing hybrid work culture. The tool acts like a central library for various documents and project files, thereby, ensuring quick and secure access to various files for the team members.

During the time I used ProofHub, I could not find any issues with the tool.

Anchal
Marketing Manager in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

I love using ProofHub for managing all of my marketing campaigns

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ProofHub has been my favorite project management tool of all time. The feature I love the most is proofing, which allows me to give feedback on all marketing content or simply approve it without ever leaving the platform. I used to do it through emails, which wasted a lot of my time and that of my team. Now, I can focus on what matters most – delivering quality work.

I have so many things I like about ProofHub. It allows me to create and keep track of all the marketing campaigns my team is working on. It is very simple to use, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. I can keep all my files in a single place which helps me to coordinate with different team members without any challenge.

I can't complain about anything. However, it would be better if notifications were made a little more user-friendly.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

One stop solution for efficient project management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ProofHub is a one-stop shop for all of our project management needs and can be used in a variety of ways. It's really simple to communicate with employees and clients directly from within each project. It will help you stay organised and on schedule to meet any deadlines that you may have. We use Asana for a variety of activities like team communication, file management, proofing, time tracking, and other things in our company. ProofHub solved our problem of having information spread in multiple locations. In one spot, ProofHub has helped us keep organized and function more efficiently.

ProofHub is an all-in-one tool with a wide range of functions that will assist you no matter what you use it for. I like how they are constantly adding new tools and features. This is an excellent tool for working with team members and clients. ProofHub can also interface with the apps you use every day. ProofHub can be utilised in a variety of ways, and you can tailor your project views to meet the project you're working on.

As of now, I have no complaints about the software. Our staff is thoroughly enjoying using ProofHub for our everyday tasks.

Sudip
Research Professor in India
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"A Comprehensive Review of ProofHub: Streamline Collaboration and Maximize Efficiency

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with ProofHub was positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, and provides a range of tools to streamline collaboration and maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and the chat feature allows teams to communicate quickly and easily. The reporting tools make it easy to keep track of progress and identify areas of improvement.

The most impressive thing about ProofHub is its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. It allows for easy collaboration between team members and provides a range of tools to maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and allow teams to create tasks, assign deadlines, and track progress easily. The chat feature is also useful, as it allows team members to communicate with each other quickly and easily.

The one downside of ProofHub is its cost. It is a paid service, which may be prohibitive for some teams. While there is a free trial available, it is only for 14 days and does not provide access to all the features. In addition, the service does not provide any customer support, which can be an issue for users that are not tech-savvy.

Jana
Content Manager in Nederland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Incredibly Effective, All-In-One Project Management And Team Collaboration Solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were struggling with intra-team collaboration and poor, mistimed communication before we started using ProofHub. This fantastic, feature-rich tool has been a revolution for us and I am not exaggerating things here! ProofHub is an all-in-one tool that offers all the right features under one roof, which makes it easy for all your team members to be on the same page with each other, clients, and other stakeholders. Smart task management has helped to foster transparency and accountability within the team as everyone knows on which tasks they are supposed to work, and by when. Group chat has minimized the need to use emails for asking questions and giving replies. It only takes a few seconds for team members to send and receive direct messages. With simple, fixed pricing plans, ProofHub is a pocket-friendly tool that is ideal for small and growing teams.

ProofHub is a complete solution for project management and team collaboration needs. No other tool offers so many powerful features in a single location at such affordable, fixed pricing plans. Customer support is proactive and resolves all your queries promptly. ProofHub gives you more bang for every buck you spent!

There’s nothing that I could find fault with but I’d love to see more integrations than currently available.

Alex
Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, hassle-free!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: In a short time, ProofHub has become our go-to tool for all things related to project management and team collaboration. We tried almost every popular project management tool, but found them wanting in terms of offering complete control over both tasks and projects. Our team does not need to use separate tools for time management, online proofing, and instant messaging because ProofHub has all these essential features put in one place.

The tool makes it so easy to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while facilitating seamless collaboration among in-office and distributed team members. You can choose between Board view and Table view to visualize tasks you are assigned to, their current status, and deadlines. For us, the best part is how ProofHub keeps everyone connected on a single collaborative platform, which ensures no one misses out on any update or activity within the project.

It would be its limited integration capabilities.

Saurabh
Digital Marketing Executive in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent project management capabilities paired with some useful collaboration tools.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First of all, we started with the free trial of the software without many expectations as we had a few bad experiences with project management software in the past. To everyone’s surprise, using ProofHub was a lot different than the ones we had used in the past. The interface was neat and easy-to-use. The support offered a great demo, explaining everything, emphasizing on how the tool could prove to be useful for our marketing team. One of the most impressive things in the software is its kanban boards. We have created team-specific workflows, and everyone just loves moving the tasks through stages. I’d also like to highlight the time tracking and online proofing features - two amazing features for boosting team productivity. Overall, the tool is quite impressive and is a great option at the cost it comes at.

Flexible task management with task lists and Kanban boards A chat tool built-in the software Time tracking capabilities Gantt charts @mentions are a great way to capture anyone’s attention You can create company-wide announcements Integrates with apps like Google Drive and OneDrive Does not charge per user

Frankly saying, ProofHub has got everything that our team needs. I cannot think of anything negative so far, and we’ve been using it for more than a year now.

Mario
Mexico
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very good ideas, not quite right in execution

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Proofhub is on paper a great software, it combines powerful functionalities like no other. The problem is that there are many loose ends that are still to be worked out. For example, there is no way to choose which notifications to receive, there's no possibility to manage groups into projects, and the page doesn't load completely sometimes. These are just some examples of things that can be repaired, and I hope they get them right soon, to fulfill the promise of being the best project management tool.

Reactie ProofHub

8 jaar geleden

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'd like to tell you that we are planning to enhance our notifications system. In it, you will be able to select the sections for which you want to be notified. We will inform you as and when it is implemented. Also, if you are facing any difficulty regarding loading of any section then please send us the issue at [email protected] and our concerned team would get back to you. I'd also like to tell you that we keep on enhancing ProofHub day by day and your feedback matters a lot to us. We will definitely consider your suggestions in due course of time. Please feel free to write us anytime if you have any other suggestions.

Nilan
Nilan
Founder & CEO in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Finally found all-in-one work management tool we were looking for

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've finally managed to bring the complete planing and tracking of our day to day operations in to ProofHub. Everything from software development, HR/Administrative work to Social media schedule tracking (manually by our staff). all in one place is always the best.

Very easy to use and got everything that we need for any use case. We use for everything from planing development sprints in to keeping track of management work and even planing and keeping track of our social media schedules.

While everything can be currently customised and used to cover what we want to get done, there are certain small features that are nice to have in order to make most of the application for our daily usage.

Kate
Chief marketing officer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great for managing a remote team

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Project management is a particularly complicated task for our team since it is scattered around the globe. ProofHub works wonders for us: it's easy to navigate and stores everything in one place. The level of customization is great, and the reporting function is very useful.

- Ease of navigation - Data storage - The level of customization - Reporting function

Sometimes, it takes long for the support to answer

Srushti
Srushti
Marketer in India

An All-round Project Management Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s one easy way for teams to manage their work and get results. We’re pretty productive and happy with the software.

ProofHub is an all-rounder software that lets me organize all my tasks at one place. Its features let us manage every aspect of work easily and collaboratively with proofing, announcements, to-do lists, group chat, Kanban board view, Gantt chart and more. With ProofHub, we can have everything in one streamlined and organized place.

It can do better in terms of integrations

Romain
Romain
Consultant in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Our experience with ProofHub is very excellent and very productive.

I think they need to review their not at all explicit interface

Rajinder
Founder in India
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

An impactful tool for managing our content workflow and projects

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ProofHub solved the problem of organizing work tasks and communication neatly in one place. We have a big team of writers, many of whom work remotely and it was getting difficult to scroll the Skype chat interface to find files and deliverables. Allocating tasks was also a challenge as I had to manually reach out for deadlines. With ProofHub, we have neatly organized all the tasks into Kanban Boards and .docx files in the Files section. I get daily reports of done and overdue tasks, which has eliminated me scrambling for project updates. So, overall, we have realized easier tasks and media management benefits.

I like that I can keep a track of all my content tasks. The tool works like a to-do app with several helpful features that make it easier to manage my team of writers. I primarily use it to distribute work in my team and then manage all the deliverables in the files section. Earlier, we were using Skype with several groups for each project, but this tool has made it more professionally organized. I simply upload content briefs, client files etc, and my team naturally follows.

So far, we haven't faced any major issues with the tool. It's been a smooth ride!

Sheikh
Sheikh
Founder & CEO in Bangladesh
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for managing projects & daily tasks

5,0 vorig jaar

Proofhub offers a user-friendly interface, making it easy for our team to navigate and complete tasks efficiently. The platform also offers a range of features, including project & task management, team collaboration, and file sharing, making it a one-stop solution for all our project management needs. Most importantly the customer support of Proofhub is top-notch.

There are no major drawbacks to using ProofHub. But it has limited integrations with other apps & tools. And the UI could be improved.

Yuliia
Yuliia
Marketing Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Project management and team collaboration at one place

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This online project management tool is a centralized place for teams and clients to manage and collaborate over projects easily. We’re happy how ProofHub helps teams to work together in an easy, fast, and smart way with all tools under one roof.

So many features for such a great price—for any size of the team (unlimited users). ProofHub is a hub for all your project management needs. Online project management tool eliminates long email threads by bringing all team and client discussions at one place. It includes time tracking and reporting to visualize overall project progress. The tool lets you stay in ultimate control about who gets to access what according to the workflow. You’ll never be frustrated with the tool as it is super fast and easy-to-use.

ProofHub integrates with only 8 apps: Freshbooks, Google Calendar, iCal, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Outlook.

Sophie
Administrator in Zimbabwe
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

ProofHub!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

With Proof Hub I am able to run task and project management effectively. ProofHub creates beautiful Gantt charts for easy project tracking, and you can track time spent on projects.

All my team like to use Proof Hub, so do I.

Reactie ProofHub

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Sophie. Glad you like ProofHub to run your task and project effectively.

Sarah
Event Marketing Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.000+ werknemers

Great for Marketing Automation projects

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my past, I have used Basecamp and have really liked it. In using ProofHub, I found it to be very robust but not as user friendly by comparison. It sends lots of notifications to your email, which I changed in the settings. But now I feel like I don't have as much insight as I want. In other words, it seems to work in extremes when it comes to notifying you and/or team members about project deadlines, activity, etc.

It is good for working w/ Marketing project teams.

Not very user friendly and too many notifications.