Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over BeeBole Timesheet

De eenvoudigste en meest flexibele urenregistratie-app voor bedrijven: weet waar je tijd en geld naartoe gaan.

Meer informatie over BeeBole Timesheet

97 reviews worden weergegeven

Marty E.
Marty E.
SVP, Director of Operations in VS
51-200 werknemers

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.

Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

Not being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.

Diane S.
Office Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

BeeBole works for us!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a small consulting firm that relies on accurate time reporting for reimbursement from our clients. BeeBole has provided that with a minimal learning curve. Whenever we have a question or concern about anything the BeeBole team has been very responsive and pleasant to work with.

This product is very easy to use and much more intuitive than some other software we looked at. My staff adapted quickly and like they can access from anywhere.

While standard reports are not exactly what I am looking for, the ability to export the data is so easy and gives me the ability to make the reports look as I want them to.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind feedback Diane! We really appreciate it. If you ever need any help finding the reports you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Melissa D.
Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Beebole review

Opmerkingen: Support team is amazing

It's easy to use as a user and explain to new employees as a trainer. It's easy to use to pull the reports that are needed.

Once you get the product setup correctly it's easier to use but the click/drag function to a new user is a pain. It is also hard to ensure what the other users are viewing. We have sensitive information and we want to ensure that is not conveyed to a project manager, the settings feature is very confusing.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Melissa! We agree that our UI could be better, which is what we're working on now. We hope to have a new, improved, and easier to use version of BeeBole available soon.

Jack K.
Principal in VS

Good, basic timesheet tool

5 3 maanden geleden

Like that it's fairly easy to use. I am not, inherently, a strong administrative person. I am the business owner, and fought entering my own time, although I required my employees to. Once I embraced it, it wasn't that hard.

I wish it had an easier way to add multiple lines to the same day for the same category.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jack, we really appreciate it! And if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Robert H.
President in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Beebole for our company

5 2 jaar geleden

Beebole is highly available, provides 95% of the features that we need, and is easy to use for our administrators and our staff. We use the timekeeping and report features, as well as the project and subprojects to track our contracts and customer projects.

Our few enhancement requests have never made it into the system. One particular enhancement that we've asked for is the ability to input timesheets on a semi-monthly basis. This must not have ranked high enough in the product backlog to make it into the system.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Robert! Indeed we'd love to be able to address every feature request we receive, but we're forced to pick and choose based on demand. I can say that we're currently working on several new features and improvements. Thanks again for your kind words! - Yves

Head of operations & finances in Luxemburg
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

A good fit

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project.
I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects.
Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!

It is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.

It takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.

Jerome P.
President in Frankrijk
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

A robust software

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent

Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent

The admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.

Philip N.
Philip N.
Efficient & Sustainable Design Build Services in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Simple and Effective

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an independent consultant that makes 100% of my income from time billed - BeeBole is the one of the most important tools I have for tracking projects and being able to bill clients effectively. Our clients appreciate the detail and like the fact that we can track different scopes of the same project and stay within estimated hours for these projects.

BeeBole has just the right mix of comprehensive features and a simple direct interface that doesn't burden your time

There isn't much I can say that is negative. Overall it is well designed and easy to use. The only slight issues I have had are entries hanging or error messages that affect some data entries.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Philip, Thank you so much for such a feedback! It is really appreciated. Yves

Michelle P.
Software Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a really great product. I evaluated many tools for time tracking and this is the best. Not sure why this tool is not well known (or maybe it's just me) compared to other products. I will definitely recommend this product.

- Easy to use - Monthly fees are very reasonable. - Has many options such as Reports and settings. - Can organize customers, employees, projects pretty neatly. - Customer service is very excellent. When you email with questions, the response is very prompt.

- The lack of Quickbooks integration option. I use Quickbooks Online, but this took only supports the old version of Quickbooks desktop.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for your review and kind words Michelle! We really appreciate it. We are so delighted to read that among many tools, you found Beebole to be so fitting to your needs!

Emily K.
Operations in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Solid system for consulting work

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! We have used the product since our company started in 2013.

User-friendliness, extremely responsive support, reporting functions, and user categories.

Would love to have more options to customize reminders to staff about submitting time.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for the feedback Emily! Your comments regarding reminders have been shared with the team.

Filippo C.
Project Manager in België
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

Straightforward but powerful time registration tool!

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have found the tool very effective in creating monthly reports for team leads and finance. Also applying some post-processing (by means of a spreadsheet) is very easy thanks to all the metadata that can be added to time entries such as custom field values and groups.

The SW is nicely structured in modules, and every screen is highly customizable depending on your needs and role in the organisation. The best thing by far is the support these guys are providing: even when hitting the limits of the tool on a given use case, the online chat is always the easiest way to get in touch with them and get support in a matter of a couple of hours tops!

Management of which users get to view which projects to book their hours on is not the simplest thing to configure when managing complex setups (e.g. by default every new sub-project/project/company is visible to everybody - or inherits by its parent). When pushing the tool to its limits, especially when trying to move hours across projects and companies, it can be hard to get it right because the manual intervention required can be error prone. A recent update has improved this aspect (no more need for export and import data), however there are still a number limitations (e.g. hours cannot be moved from a project to a sub-project).

3 jaar geleden

Hi Filippo, Thank you for your review and feedback. Did you check the Project Overview in Settings > Download your data. This give you a clear list of who has access to what in the timesheet. Kind regards, Yves

Lou W.
chargée d'étude in Zwitserland
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Pratique mais pas toujours intuitif

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: La personnalisation est un avantage mais parfois aussi une problématique : une personne de notre bureau s'est trompée et a modifié l'interface de tout le monde. C'est perturbant.
Egalement, 2 employés ont créé un dossier pour le même projet, avec exactement le même nom. Il est dommage que beebole n'avertisse pas qu'un projet de même nom existe déjà. De même, il serait utile de pouvoir fusionner les heures des 2 dossiers, en conservant la répartition des heures par sous-projet.
Néanmoins le logiciel reste très pratique et indispensable pour contrôler la rentabilité du bureau.

J'apprécie son exhaustivité : il semble que l'on peut tout faire avec beebole. Il existe une multitude de fonctionnalité. La possibilité de traduire les données en tableaux excel et PDF est très appréciable. L'interface est personnalisable à l'infini.

Personnellement je trouve que l'interface beebole n'est pas toujours intuitive. J'ai parfois du mal à retrouver les onglets que je souhaite utiliser. Il n'est pas évident non plus de comprendre dans quel espace on se trouve : projet, bureau ou personnel ? Les fenêtres pour sélectionner une période ne sont pas pratiques selon moi, je dois souvent m'y reprendre à deux fois.

6 maanden geleden

Bonjour Lou, Un tout grand merci pour votre retour detaille. Nous prenons en compte chacune de vos remarques. N'hesitez pas a nous contacter directement pour toute question. Encore merci.

Julie S.
Lead Project Manager in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Beebole is an awesome tool

5 2 dagen geleden Nieuw

Globally, I love the fact that Beebole is an easy tool to use for anyone internally and to understand for anyone externally. The 2 features I like the most are the timesheet that we are using everyday because they are well build, easy to fill in and even save our time filled while we didn't send them. Also we change the way we are using it 4 times according to our internal process and client requests, without any issue. The 2nd feature is the reports, also easy to build, easy to personalize, we are able to add different reports in order to meet our client needs. The fact they are exportable make also the difference for us and our client as we can export then in csv to comment them for example - it's super helpful to review the time consumed with our client out of the tool.

I would say the responsive. I'm using my phone a lot, even to work with it, and when I'm opening Beebole with it, it's not as perfect as on my desktop.

Randall H.
Software Engineer in VS

Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours

5 3 jaar geleden

My company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.

This isn't a problem with the tool but rather with how the company configured it for its users. But whenever I need to charge hours towards a charge code that isn't in my available codes, I have to reach to our HR to request the code be added to my list. I wish we had the ability to add our own charge codes, and then HR can later validate it - to me that would make it more flexible.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Randall, I realize I never took the time to thank you for your feedback. Thank you! Yves

Luca G.
Director in Australië
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Taptu Feedback

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'ts been great overall for our needs. I would (and do) recommend to clients with similar needs to our own.

Simplicity and very tight scope focused on time capture against client projects.

The user interface is clever in that it's highly configurable (a smart concept), but as much as this works in it's favour, it also hinders navigability through the data and forces some design concessions which can make the user experience weaker for rich usage patterns. The API still has areas for improvement relating to primary and external keys for some data sets , as well as limitations in some retrieval queries.

2 jaar geleden

Luca, a big thank you for your message. I really appreciate it.

Kevin S.
VP and General Manager in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers

Does what you'd expect

5 2 jaar geleden

It's a fairly intuitive UI and end-users pick it up quickly without needing much support. Administration is also straight-forward.

Despite the direct integration with QuickBooks, we still had to create custom middle-ware to massage the data into a usable format to meet our requirements.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us Kevin! - Yves

Elena B.
CMO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.

Product itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.

When I signed up for the free trial, it felt like landing a little bit on the moon, like emptiness. I was expecting more bells & whistles, now I appreciate its simplicity, and probably the fact of having a walkthrough tour might have helped a little bit. In any case I contacted support and they were fast and attentive and set me up a demo and till now.

Evi J.
Executive Assistant in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Beebole Review from Evi Jesaitis

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have to log time daily. I also track if all the employees in the company log, submit and approve when they should be.

The ease of this product is great! I have to log in to another system for a different contractor and it really makes me appreciate Beebole. From customizing your screen, auto-save on entries, viewing different projects, sub-projects. persons, or task.

The absence quota feature - there should be a way for admins put in how many hours you have of PTO, add your accrual rate (for example I get 5.5 hours every 2 weeks), and then have Beebole calculate PTO hours. Then when you log in your PTO, it automatically reduces your PTO. There should be an option to allow someone to go negative too - our company allows you to go 40 hours negative.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Evi! We'll be in touch to see if we can help you out with tracking PTO more effectively.

Stacey B.
Managing partner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

BeeBole time sheets are a key staple of our back office operations

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent overall. Very happy with the product. Great value for money.

Project Balance a software services company with a fully distributed team, with staff across the world and with staff crossing multiple projects at any one time. With Beebole, all staff enters their hours on a daily basis from wherever they are. We can easily pull staff hours for billing and check hours at any time to see progress. We use the CSV download extensively then create a quick pivot table to drive invoicing. I personally like the ease of use inputting my own hours.

Possibly because I don't do it very often, I find adding projects requires looking around to find right buttons.

Thank you for your kind words Stacey! We really appreciate the feedback. - Yves

Lee M.
Sustainability Director EMEA in VK
Milieudiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Very useful but graphing capability is not intuitive

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I really like the platform, I use this at least on a weekly basis, but log in on most days. The functionality is easy to use once you have had a crash course and use it as often as i do, the shear volume of data it holds is great for creating meaningful reports and exporting to create the graphs required.

I love the quick glance Team Calendar, month by month when i meet with the team leaders i can quickly tell them who is behind in populating Beebole. The data gathered and then exported for what i want to analyse is fantastic, which in turn allows for meaningful discussions around time spent on various projects, sickness etc... I also like being able to create teams with leaders and mirror the hierarchical structure for our business.

The graphing capability, the reports provide a good overview of the data which you can then export and graph within excel, but the lack of simplistic graphing would be a good touch for initial anomalies to jump out when you first log on. I suppose this is a personal preference and may not be for everyone., overall I really like the platform.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lee, Thanks so much for the review! We will be happy helping you with the reports, should you need some advice. By the way, have you tried our google spreadsheet add-on? Happy to count you among our customers! Yves

Teddy P.
Attorney-at-Law in Frankrijk
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Lawyer's BeeBole review

Opmerkingen: Issues encountered have been swiftly addressed by BeeBole staff

Easy to useful the standard configuration Fair price

Not easy to personalize In the week view, uncompleted lines appear which gives a long list to drop for finding a client line. It does seem possible to backdate an entreprise creation and regularize the backdated time entry.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Teddy, Thank you for the review. Note that at the top of the weekly timesheet, there is a search to easily find a row in the timesheet. Now, if there are project rows that should not be there, deleting an empty row will make it disappear from the view. Kind regards, Yves

Janusz K.
CEO in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Crucial system for internal company operations

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use BeeBole on daily bases within a team of 100 people. BeeBole became a crucial system in our company operations, cost tracking and controlling.

Great interface, rich functionality, very robust reporting capabilities, API integration

Lack of proper mobile application, lack of some advanced functionality e.g. two step approvals of time entries

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Janusz! We now have an app in the Google Play Store, and our progressive web app for other devices has the same functionality and capabilities as a regular mobile app. Please do let us know if there's something specific you think it's missing, as we're always looking to improve. Thanks again, Yves.

João N.
CEO in Portugal
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Key for managing margins

5 2 jaar geleden

This software, as long as others, is the key to measure labor usage. You can measure distance, weight, etc..., but how will you measure time if you don't have anything to record it? So beebole is an userfriendly tool, and easy to setup.

There is one thing that can be added: group records. If I'm doing a task that is common to several clients, why is it not possible to compute and devide time by the ones selected insted of record a minute or so in each... Anyway, I don't use it in a full way (compute margins, etc...). I guess I could spend more time developing the inputs, but i'm comfortable this way, and have no reason to change.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Joao! We really appreciate it, and we will have your suggestions for dividing time between clients in mind.

Matthew D.
Delivery Leads in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to make bespoke dashboards

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The fact I'm never cursing about this tool speaks volumes for a delivery lead like me!

The ease of creating my own drag and drop bespoke dashboards for tracking across multiple projects is really valuable for me. Also the ease of outputting reports make it easy and simple for senior stakeholders.

I have found that there's so much functionality it's sometimes difficult to know how valuable they might be for me and the projects I'm working on. Maybe some better on-boarding or distributed training would be helpful.

2 jaar geleden

HI Matthew, We're indeed working on improving the onboarding, so your feedback is very timely. In the meantime, let me know if you'd like to have a call with us to fine tune your implementation, maybe you find features that are valuable for your project management! Thanks a lot for your review!

Alicja S.
Head of Administration, Finance and HR in Polen
Research, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly online timesheets of your team

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very visual and user friendly online system to track your team's timesheets. Very kind, supportive and responsive custommer service. Quick solutions and flexible approach whenever possible which was very helpful especially at the stage of putting the system in place.

Easy setting of the parameters of the activities/projects/people, etc. Very user friendly very visual online timesheets system. Easy reporting with nice graphs for the administrator and for the user him/herself.

Setting quotas (ex. absences) can only be done individually. Would be very useful to be able to settle them once for the whole team.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you Alicja! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with the tool. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to do a quick demo on how to use the import module to add multiple absence quotas.