Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over xMatters

Gratis IT-waarschuwingsplatform dat bruikbare gegevens verbindt met de mensen die ze nodig hebben, zodat ze direct vanaf de melding actie kunnen ondernemen.

Meer informatie over xMatters

Great tool to help support our team's on call schedule. Once the schedule is set up it knows who to contact automatically.

Beoordelingen van xMatters

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

xMatters heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 137 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je xMatters eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (137)

Krishna
Krishna
Senior Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

xMatters for alerting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We use xMatters along with Jira to send out production pages to personal mobiles. Automated workflows, acknowledgements and escalations are great features.

The UI is not so intuitive especially for first time users.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review, Krishna. We're glad you're leveraging our integrations. Do check out our latest feature, Flow Designer (xmatters.com/flow-designer). It's visual interface makes automating incident management workflows even easier. Our UI is always in development. If you have changes you'd like to propose, visit our online community or send us a support ticket with your ideas so we can continue to improve. Thanks, Krishna!

Lee
Senior Application Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Vital tool for on-call support and gathering techs for troubleshooting conference calls

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use xMatters primarily as an extension to notifications coming from our ticketing system. We also use its form-based notifications to send out invitations to join a conference bridge for troubleshooting situations. The integration from the ticketing system to xMatters On Demand (their cloud solution) was made difficult by the lack of a true outbound API from our old ticketing system. Regardless, xMatters has technical experts who were able to make it work. It took some trial and error, but the interface is based on Javascript so they were able to make quick code changes as needed. Our technicians are able to login to xMatters and configure their own devices, and determine how they want to be notified, and even set timeframes for devices. The team leaders are able to define complex shifts and coverage times for our on-call groups so that the right on-call tech gets notified during the proper time of day. This includes the ability to configure schedules for users in different time zones. There is a learning curve for the group "supervisors" to figure out how to set up the on-call shifts, but once they grasp the ideas of shifts and learn to use the calendar feature, it all makes sense. We are also able to leverage the use of groups-within-groups, where one group of technicians acts as the triage team for multiple groups. This allows one team to handle simple incidents and requests, allowing the Level 3 technicians to focus on project and development work without being interrupted by simple service requests and routine incidents during the day, while still allowing them to be available when needed for after-hours on-call support. We are also using xMatters form-based announcements, whenever it's necessary to send out a notification to a larger distribution of technicians, typically providing information about joining a conference bridge. We can either use xMatters' conference bridge or our own 3rd party conference bridges. The forms feature allows us to build fill-in-the-blanks forms without having to write code. Also, forms can be saved with certain fields and drop-down selections already determined, creating "scenarios" that we can use over and over. We're still in the early learning stages of the forms capabilities; xMatters also offers integration capabilities that we haven't leveraged yet. For example, we should eventually be able to trigger messages that make calls to 3rd party systems using their Integration Builder features.

Flexibility in use, support is quick to respond, xMatters continues to add features through frequent updates to the instances

We had to rely 100% on having their techs write the integration between our ticketing system and xMatters, which makes us reliant on them for any corrections/updates. This is likely due to our ticketing system - I can't speak to all implementations. Also, there are some functions we used to have with the on-premise version that we don't have anymore in the cloud solution. This is not an insurmountable issue, but we did have to make some accommodations.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for leaving an xMatters review on Capterra and for your positive comments. We are always looking at ways to improve our product for our customers and if there are specific features you are looking for please let your CSM know and we will review it internally. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on new enhancements especially with regards to integrations that should make it even easier for you to integrate with other tools that your organization leverages.

Aaron
Service Desk Supervisor in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

xMatters is great!

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: xMatters is simple to use, efficient and effective! We began using xMatters for basic paging and messaging for specific departments and teams but have now evolved into automation and integration with a few of our essential tools like NewRelic, Nagios, and ServiceNow. We love the fact that how well xMatters has worked for us to the point we are looking into their BCM solution as well. We are more efficient, more informed, and have a much faster response time to incidents involving critical business elements. The staff is awesome! They are always on top of any questions or concerns we may have.

The ease of use is a plus for users who may not be familiar with this type of tool. It's easy to teach and well received.

The mobile app leaves something to be desired.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Aaron. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for xMatters. Reviews help us make better products and offer outstanding service. We are so excited to see how many systems you have integrated our xMatters solution with including: New Relic, Nagios, and ServiceNow. You¿ll be happy to hear that we will continue to build on our integration capabilities and make it even faster for you to integrate with systems in your toolchain. Our next release is coming out shortly, so stay tuned for the video highlighting some of those features. We are always looking to improve our product and mobile is a focus for us. If you have specific feedback on how we can improve it, please contact your CSM and they will track it.

Soon Kit
Enterprise Resiliency Officer in Singapore
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent tool for incident crisis management

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very productive, easy to use, no lags, 24/7 operational

Realtime message broadcast for incident crisis management

License Cost is high. charge by message sent

Burdell
Data Administrator in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent level of Customer Service

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The xMatters staff continuously offers us a high level of Customer Service. When I have contacted Rennie Chen or the Support Team (Kim Jue, Jason, Wong) I have always received excellent customer service. They diligently work with me to resolve any issues and answer any questions I might have. They also explain to me in detail the resolution for my issues. When I contact this team of professionals, I know any issues I'm experiencing will be resolved in a timely and efficient manner. I have enjoyed working with this team over the years.

User friendly

* No calendar available to clients listing future Updates and Maintenance. My organization is requesting that I submit a Change Request when any change(s) are made in Production. This has been a nightmare for me because sometimes I'm not aware of these Updates and Maintenance until they are being implemented. I realize these changes are usually seamless however my organization has requested that I submitted a CR in advance for all Updates and Maintenance. * Groups can not easily be exported from Non-Production to Production.

7 jaar geleden

Dear Burdell. Thanks for your review of xMatters. We¿re so glad you have had great experiences with our team. We hope to keep wow¿ing you with our products and our people. If you subscribe to http://status.xmatters.com you can take a look at the status as well as information regarding upcoming releases. If you have any additional feedback on how we may improve this, please contact your CSM.

Jacob
Jacob
System Engineer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

xMatters Alerts Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OK, so the pro and the con are pretty much the same. Overall as a user of the xMatters notification system is was great, a network outage rolled in and we would hop on the bridge and start troubleshooting. An hour later management would hop on to ask for status updates. This isn't a complaint to xMatters but to management, just because you are on a bridge call mailing list doesn't mean you need to insert yourself and slow progress. Obviously this review is a bit of tongue in cheek, and the take away should be that it is a great notification system.

The ability to gather necessary personnel on an outage bridge call quickly and easily.

The ability for management to gather on an outage bridge call.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that you enjoy our product! We'll pass along your feedback to the product team as well, so that they can better understand the challenges you are facing with status updates for management.

Manish
Manish
Release Manager-Senior Consultant in India

Simple and Easy to use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us to send out the outage / general notification through mail/sms and also is of great advantage to prepare on call rosters

It helps to keep the right people informed and helps to keep the communication organized and structured which proactively helps to avoid outages it also helps to provide ability to schedule call rotation

There are not much cons but possibly integeration can be done by with other itsm tools ,other than that is isif great use till now

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Manish! As you said, xMatters is designed to be both simple and effective at notifying the right people at the right time. We do offer options for integrating with many ITSM systems, check: xmatters.com/integrations. If an integration does not exist we have options to build one! If you have not looked at our support community or asked our support team for guidance we encourage you to reach out. Thanks again for your review!

Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Works Well in a Corporate Setting if you need Paging

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The company I used xMatters with transferred our paging services here. It has a ton of useful features and is very responsive. Pages were sent quickly. Make sure you respond to pages appropriately or else you will be continuously paged. Just reading a page does not accept or reject it. If you don't have your profiles set up right for how you recieve pages, you can be paged multiple times for the same thing on all of your phone numbers. It can get frustrating if you don't properly change it.

Easy to set up profiles Easy to find contacts Fast and responsive

If you don't specifically set up your profiles, you can end up over-paging irrelevant people.

Samantha
Samantha
Engineer II - Data NOC in VS
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Great Customer support

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to just have users locate their xmatters notification email and then join the bridge off of that is great. We all know it can be a bit like herding cats getting the bridge information to the correct individuals in a time of crisis. Xmatters just does that and you don't have to worry if the proper people have been notified or not.

Ease of use. Ability to have notifications go to specific groups and allow key individuals to join bridge calls immediately.

I have heard that running reports off it can be troublesome, we don't have many so I can't say as we had that issue.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Very good tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good tool

East to configure and use. We are Saas customer and it is very good tool

Nothing I can think , I feel they got all covered

Clifford
ITSM Administrator in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy to Administrate and Train

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using xMatters for over a year and I can say, as a company IT Administrator, that this application is very, very easy to administrate and support for my end users. The ease of administration and the functionality, as well as the User Interface, both with Web and SmartPhone App, are extremely easy to use. Most of my users would agree that it has helped with our Remedy notifications, especially for our Critical and High impact incidents. Making sure the right people are notified at the right time and on the right device!! I'm extremely satisfied with the application as well as the quick response from the xMatters support whenever we need it. Thank you!!

7 jaar geleden

Hi Clifford. You can¿t see me, but we¿re totally doing happy dances at our desks. Thanks for your review of xMatters. We¿re so glad you have had great experiences with our support team. We hope to keep wow¿ing you with our products and our people. Our next release is coming in March and hope you are excited about our integration enhancements and new mobile features.

Dean
Senior Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

My Xmatters Experience

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this tool for escalations and paging of Incident and Request that are High Urgency and Priority, so Admin can be notified that a ticket has arrived that requires immediate attention. Xmatters works great for this. The one drawback to Xmatters I see is that it is difficult to customize groups to fit different shifts and needs over multiple other groups that may have schedules in place specific to those groups.

Ease of set-up

Not easy to customize to fit specific needs.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Dean. Thanks very much for leaving an xMatters review on Capterra and for your comments. We are continually looking at ways to improve our feedback and your comments on group scheduling has been shared internally. When you speak to your CSM next time, please bring it up with them as well. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on new enhancements.

Thejaswini
Senior Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My Review on Xmatters

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The quick communication Management that Xmatters helps the Teams to notify in case of any alerts/issues. Instead of paging/calling in outlook,these notifications can be sent to a group of people within no time.Availing cloud services for communication management will avoid tickets or incidents in GSM/Remedy. The other major benefit in Xmatters is that it helps users to customise the portal according to their needs.

Its not a open source unlinke outlook emails.If you want to Xmatters you have to pay for that software.With a wide range of opensource tools,it really depends on the business to opt for Xmatters software

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review, Thejaswini. xMatters is designed to be a powerful and flexible tool for small teams through to the largest enterprise. As such, xMatters provides a variety of product tiers at different costs and service levels. We are constantly releasing new features to give our customers more for their money. We hope you continue to enjoy top quality service with xMatters. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to listen!

Manager, Information Technology in VS

xMatters product & support

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a product that we use to support the business. We use it for notifying on call when problems or issues arise. I appreciate the support we get from the xMatters team anytime a question arises. Thank you.

I like the ease of use and the fact it let's me engage users I need to aware them of issues in a quick manner.

I'd like the logs to be able to extend out a quarter at the least and preferably 6 months. This is helpfully come mid-year and end of year reviews to rate response time from the on call people.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Chris. We are so happy our product is working well for your business and appreciate you taking the time to review. We have shared your feedback around the desire to have access to more historical data to our internal team. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on our integration directory and enhanced timeline report.

Renuka
Senior Manager, BCM & Enterprise Risk in VS
, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great experience with xMatters

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been an xMatters customer for over 5 years now - used it while at my previous company and then implemented it at my current company. During this time I have seen great improvements with the features and integrations. The quality of the product is superior to some of the other's that I've seen on the market. Customer Service is more than just a support function, they truly work with you, providing guidance and help you build out a process catered to your organization.

Simple UI, easy to use, develop

Though the mobile app works really well, it would be nice to see more functionality built into it.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Renuka. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for xMatters. Reviews help us evaluate our products and performance. We want to provide the best level of service to you and appreciate you taking the time to comment. Our next release is coming in March and hope you are excited about our integration enhancements and new mobile features.

Yolly
Software Engineer in Filipijnen

xMatters Xperience

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally, xMatters is an awesome tool it allows me to monitor job status and be able to define team's on-call rotation. However, I'm having some issue as to the ease of use of its tool, not that bad though.

Team configuration and its mobile app

ease of use

7 jaar geleden

Hi Yolly. We are so happy our product is working well for your business and appreciate you taking the time to review. We are always looking at ways to make our product easier to use so the next time you talk to your CSM please provide some specific examples of how we can improve its use. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on our integration directory and enhanced timeline report.

Kevin
Systems Administrator in VS

First Cash / Cash America Review - Kevin Ownbey

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an overall great experience. The features and functionality of all of the software that we use is easy and friendly. Also is very informative.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Kevin. We are so happy our product is working well for your business and appreciate you taking the time to review. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on our integration directory and enhanced timeline report.

Dino
Head of Unix TSMX in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good enough

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The layer is complex to configure, and Is not very user friendly, works fine but could be better if we can manage more setting to configure the shift rolls.

Good quality in the calls

Layout very confuse

7 jaar geleden

Hi Dino. Thanks very much for leaving an xMatters review on Capterra. It is appreciated by all of us. We are always looking at ways to improve our user interface so if you have specific feedback on some of the challenges you are facing, please let your CSM know. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on new enhancements.

Nageshwar
Deliver Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Deliver Manager

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is really an efficient and effective tool that helps to reach out to team and escalation contacts as we expected.

schedule multiple shift roster. This helps us to defined all onshore and offshore shifts. Also, availability on iOS is great.

nothing much

7 jaar geleden

Hi Nageshwar. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for xMatters. Reviews help us evaluate our products and performance. We want to provide the best level of service to you and appreciate you taking the time to comment. Our next release is coming in March and hope you are excited about our integration enhancements and new mobile features.

Jennifer
Business Systems Consultant in VS
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

A software company that listens.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: xMatters is a company that listens to their clients' needs. Both the web and mobile applications are user-friendly and always improving based on feedback. The support and engagement from the staff is superior. Everything you need is on their website providing transparency and trust to potential customers.

Ease of use and continual improvements.

7 jaar geleden

Dear Jennifer. Thanks for your review of xMatters. We¿re so glad you have had great experiences with our team. We hope to keep wow¿ing you with our products and our people. Our next release is coming in March and hope you are excited about our integration enhancements and new mobile features.

Scott
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

xMatters is a nice alerting solution

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been running xMatters now with positive results. The ability to create multiple alerting schedules, different escalation criteria, and different communication plans makes this a great tool to work with. The tool is very easy to understand, and easy to train our end users on. The team from xMatters has also been very helpful and communicate well.
However we have been desperately waiting to get the ability to put recipients on the subscription menu as an option. This will greatly help out our managers who want to be alerted as an FYI but not have to be directly placed in an oncall rotation for all of their groups. PLEASE make this available soon!
Thanks!

7 jaar geleden

Hi Scott. Thanks very much for leaving an xMatters review on Capterra and for your positive comments. I was personally excited to read your perspective about putting recipients on the subscription menu. This is feedback we are sharing internally. Reviews also allow prospective customers to get an idea of what it¿s like to work with xMatters as a company and what the product experience will be like. Thanks for taking the time. It is appreciated by all of us. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on new enhancements.

Mark
Device Engineer III in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Unimpressed

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have no comment as to Support or Value, I am only a user. My Sys admin uses support, and I don't know what was paid for the product. As a user, I find the interface to be extremely confusing, even frustration. Even after I've figured out how to do something, next time I need to do it, I have to re-figure out how. Not intuitive. Also, the process to replace a person in rotation (say for a short vacation) is unnecessarily complicated.

In the end, it meets our need, but could be much better.

See previous comment

7 jaar geleden

Hi Mark. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for xMatters. Reviews help us evaluate our products and performance. We are always looking at ways to improve our user interface to make it even more intuitive and easier for our end-users. We have a number of new features coming in the next release that should help address some of your challenges. If you have additional feedback, please contact your CSM and they will be happy to assist you.

Jillian
Communications Center Assistant Manager in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers

xMatters Review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We recently switched to xMatters from another mass notification program. xMatters is leaps and bounds ahead of other systems out there. The program is easy to use, and we love that we can create messages and pre-record them to execute on a moments notice. This has allowed us to improve our communication in different ways now that we can reach folks easily and efficiently. xMatters is a great tool!

Ease of use.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Jillian. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for xMatters. Reviews help us evaluate our products and performance. We want to provide the best level of service to you and appreciate you taking the time to comment and glad our product is doing so well for your business. Our next release is coming in March and hope you are excited about our integration enhancements and new mobile features.

Rachel
Informatietechnologie en -diensten

xMatters Review

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company uses xMatters as a notification tool for our global service delivery. It sends a specific alert message to our engineers so they can respond to urgent tickets raised by our clients in time. The xMatters support team is very responsive and helps us customize the platform based on our business requirements. I look forward to seeing more features and reporting functionalities from xMatters soon.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel. We are so happy our product is working well for your business and appreciate you taking the time to review. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on our integration directory and enhanced timeline report. Additionally, we will continue to improve our reporting capabilities over the next few releases.

mike
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

TTS quality

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TTS quality can be inconsistent. So much so that we're looking for ways to minimize its use. It's not uncommon to receive complaints after a mass notifies from our internal user community including VIPs. We're continuing to work with support (high marks) to address.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Mike. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for xMatters. Reviews help us evaluate our products and performance. We want to provide the best level of service to you and appreciate you taking the time to comment. Recently we made a change to our TTS solution and hopefully you are seeing an improved quality as a result of this effort. If you continue to have challenges, please reach out to your CSM and they will work with our support and engineering teams to address it. Our next quarterly release is coming soon and we look forward to sharing details on our integration directory and enhanced timeline report.