PRO-EST HVAC reviews

Over PRO-EST HVAC

Estimating software for commercial HVAC contractors to estimate sheet metal (duct) jobs and to estimate piping jobs.

Meer informatie over PRO-EST HVAC

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van PRO-EST HVAC

5,0
4,0
4,0
Waar voor je geld

PRO-EST HVAC heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (1)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je PRO-EST HVAC eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1)

Glen
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
4,5 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For reference, our business is focused on the HVAC replacement business in a major metropolitan area with jobs ranging from $10,000 to $5,000,000. We perform approximately 150 to 200 jobs a year with average job totaling $75,000. Our work is 80% piping and 20% sheet metal. I have had a long term relationship with PRO-EST HVAC and have no problem saying that they do what they say and are very receptive to any ideas or concerns that come up regarding their product. I have no problem saying that I consider PRO-EST HVAC very responsible and dedicated to providing whatever their customers want. This company has provided my group with a simple program that can be easily edited to fit our project needs. Their philosophy as to what makes up a proper estimate is in line with the approach I have used for over 35 years. Since we began using this product about 2 years ago, I am not aware of any project that has suffered from any error or shortcoming from the estimating approach used with this product. I am not aware of losing any project because of any issues with this product.