Over Redbooth

Eenvoudige software voor het beheer van taken en projecten. Redbooth maakt het jou en je team gemakkelijk om je werk te plannen en bij te houden.

Meer informatie over Redbooth

Capacity per employee is hard to track using this tool and reporting.

Beoordelingen van Redbooth

Waar voor je geld

Redbooth heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 89 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Redbooth eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (89)

Irfan
Irfan
Project Manager in Pakistan
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Solution for Project Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great experience to work with Redbooth. Every morning, it is the first thing that I do. I go to Redbooth to review the ongoing projects, check the progress, share feedback, and adds assignees according to project needs, and change tags. Simply put, I love this product as it makes my life a lot easier.

Smooth and easy project management is the best feature of Redbooth that I like. It helps creating projects, sharing data to initiate the process, reporting and tracking until the completion of tasks. I personally like how easy it is to add assignees, prirortising tasks, adding tags, descriptions, and getting everyone involved. In all reality, it is the best software for team collaboration and managing projects in an efficient way.

I'm very much satisfied with the performance of Redbooth but the only weak side that I have noticed is the mobile application. All the features that the desktop version offers are not accessible via phone app. A couple of times, I tried to add comments but couldn't format the text. Also, the images are not visible in the mobile version. These are just some limitations that can be improved to make it perfect and flawless.

Leighton
Leighton
CEO in Canada
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A polished tool for small teams and individuals

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've used Redbooth both to manage my own freelance work, and small teams. Overall the experience has been excellent for my uses, and remarkably polished. I primarily use Asana now as I work more with large teams these days, but I would certainly still consider Redbooth for other situations.

Redbooth is probably the most intuitive of any project management system out there. The UI is clean, and it's unlikely you'll ever have to read the documentation. Redbooth also has an app on a surprising number of platforms--even Apple TV! If you want something that you or a small or medium-sized team can use with as little learning curve as possible, this is it.

Redbooth's simplicity comes at the cost of the kind of complexity that is more-or-less necessary for more robust project management solutions. If you want deep analytics or advanced prioritization and task management features, especially for a larger team, you may find yourself disappointed.

Rachel
Promotions Director in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Redbooth is OK

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think there are some improvements to be made with Redbooth to where its a little more user friendly

I like that you can organize your tasks into different sections and move them around. It is easy to view items. The chat feature is nice!

I do not like that one you enter in a comment after a certain amount of time you aren't able to edit the comment.

Jessica
Solution Architect in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Simple task tracking software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a great tool to keep client communication organized

1. The ease of adding columns to customize to different project's needs. 2. Very easy for clients to learn and use

1. lack of outside integrations 2. Task assignments: teaching clients to properly tag/notify people can be a challenge since it's not clear who or when people will get notified without knowing the software

Harel
Senior Web Developer in Israël
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Redbooth , a simple project management tool

4,0 vorig jaar

First, it is very simple to setup and use. The UI is very intuitive. Setup teams, members, sprints, tasks and sub tasks is also very easy. Integration with email client helped the inexperienced members who rely on mail to have it both ways, reply on mail and still work inside redbooth. The ability to set authorization levels so not everyone can see all tasks. It is a web based app, so no installation needed.

It lacks in features compared to the other big management tools. Sub tasks are fairly simple, unlike regular tasks. The tasks preview box is a little small (in data also) for my taste. Doesn’t have good support for RTL languages in the UI.

Managing Director in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Super Easy To Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience overall has been great as I have used the product since back when it was Teambox 4

Redbooth has a great UI and continues to make updates that makes the product super easy to use.

Missing status update option as native versus a tag. Also would love to be able to assign sub task to a person and set due dates for them similar to the main task.

MArielle
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Redbooth

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good experience. You get what you pay for. Maybe another features can be added. But overall good platform to organize your day to day tasks.

What I like the most is the easy way to start with the software, it doesn't need a lot of skills to build your projects and its easy to work with your team in the platform.

I believe that a cool feature they could add is the ability to communicate with your clients thought the platform as well, something that integrates clients emails with the project management software. That is a life-changer feature that will make more agency/small business to be interested in this software.

Matthew
Matthew
Transcriber in Canada
Tekstschrijvers, 51-200 werknemers

Redbooth, the perfect platform for organizing team projects.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to communicate more easily about our projects, and keep track of which assignments are upcoming and who's working on them with you.

Redbooth is a platform that we use to keep track of our team projects. With Redbooth we are able to see who is all working on the same project and which portion is assigned to each team member. Within the platform we are able to talk among each other about the project that we're working on. Redbooth increases our workflow by allowing us to find all of our information easily and giving us the ability to correlate with each other on our projects. Additionally, Redbooth notifications can be pushed through to your email account, so you never have to miss any information or update on your projects.

Sometimes the push notifications to your email account can appear to be messy if there's a lot going on in one task. This isn't too much of an issue though, since you can just open Redbooth from your email and view all the information there, in a much more clean space.

Amy
Amy
Project Manager in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers

My opinion

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This tools helps to maintain communication with the team and provides updates on the tasks

It can be complex if you are not familiar with the tool. My recommendation is to watch the videos in order to understand the tool functionality

Max N.
Max N.
Project Accountant in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

RB Review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Simple layout and very easy to follow was a great freature appealing to me

Just like pro - very simple. Limit of internal controls of invoice control

Mario
Project Manager in Spanje
Computersoftware
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

+3 years using it. Always helped, but with a pinch of frustration.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Incredibly versatile, one-man-band type of collaboration software. It ties communication tools (HD videoconference and chat) with task management (recurring tasks, subtasks, ...), project management (lightweight Gantt chart, workload view and time tracking), all native, in one package. It also features native Android and iOS native apps. These work well for keeping in touch with the team and create/update tasks. This is specially important for teams who are dispersed (different cities, different timezones, ...). While you can easily spend hundreds of dollars on different softwares for different purposes, Redbooth ties it all together in one.

They've been through a lot of changes over these 3-4 years and they don't seem to have found their core yet. The UI still looks something out of the first drafts and doesn't look polished or slick like other players in the collaboration space like Asana or Slack. The Dashboard is somewhat useless and just mimics a prettier email inbox while having the same behavior. Their premise of replacing email is a bit doubtful. Lots of potential, but doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Rj in Pakistan
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers

We Love to Collaborate on Redbooth

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When projects are managed in a professional way, it surely creates synergy. We have achieved much by using Redbooth. It is considered the backbone of the company.

The best feature that I like about Redbooth is its ease of use. Wherever I go I have my laptop with me, I need to connect to the internet and Booom... I can have a look at all the projects and track progress. It is easy to assign people to different tasks. Urgent tasks can be easily prioritized and team members can see the tags and go after the high-priority tasks. The user interface is friendly and it is easy to learn. We have created different channels and put a lot of data on Redbooth. We're happy!!!

The task resolve/unresolve creates confusion for new users. When a task is resolved but needs some work, the assignees don't get notified. I think this should change and there should be some other way to do it.

Video Producer in VS
(Bioscoop)films, 201-500 werknemers

A Solid Option for Task Management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Redbooth is as strong as the amount of users who commit to it. We struggle to get everyone on board, and therefore a lot of task management still has to happen over email and text. However, on teams who have really bought into the software, Redbooth offers everything we need.

The layout of Redbooth, with horizontal columns that are flexible and moveable, has given us a really great way to organize our tasks, and schedule out a variety of time-based tasks and travel appointments. We also make use of the robust tagging and notification options within the software to manage our tasks appropriately across a 20+ member team.

A weak point of Redbooth is definitely the calendar view options. We really need the ability to view tasks on a calendar that are only under a specific tag, or viewing tasks for a single person across all workspaces. We also run into some issues with Word documents not displaying properly in the web interface, which just adds another step to download and look at a document when all you need is just to see it at a glance.

Elizabeth
Marketing in VS

Used for marketing project management - good for limited budget + quick onboarding

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: -project management
-cost savings

-Clear accountability for users who are assigned tasks -Clear paper trail of conversation/feedback given -Easy to scale up/down for different projects + teams -Many ways to structure a team and project -Straightforward UI - easy to onboard new team members -Cost-efficient -Easy to divide projects within the platform and create different user experiences for people touching different elements of a project -Easy timeline setup based on task input

-Glitchy at times (for example, upon upgrade, the customer support chat window covered up a critical button; difficult to format notes because once you've added bullets, it's hard to go back to normal formatting; difficult to drag elements to reorder) -File storage is extremely unheplful. When you upload attachments to tasks, they are just stored as files within a master file, and it takes significant time to organize them separately. We wound up ignoring this feature altogether -Additional notification setting options for tasks would be helpful - we wound up blasting people's emails, so they started ignoring Redbooth emails altogether

ceo in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Heartache. Time Lost.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not great. Don't like to write negative reviews, it just is what it is! Cost me a lot of time and money.

It's super fresh and flexible. Seems like the best thing since sliced bread when you start using it! My team thought it was going to be great.

It was far too flexible. We found that tasks were being created and not added to client accounts. Spent weeks doing an audit to recover about $30,000 from clients. The clients were not happy.

Maciej
Project Manager in Polen
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Very intuitive online project management tool for high productivity team working.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: High control over project related tasks. Productivity improvement. Thousand of hours saved.

Redbooth helps to organize the entire team. Task related, always on schedule. Great user-friendly interface constantly evolving. Data stored in the cloud, access from any place and device. Android and iOS supported app. Very fast and professional support. Free collaboration possible for external clients via e-mail. Integration with many popular apps and services. Chrome and gmail connection. Many reports available. Zapier and API support for multi connection and automation across different platforms.

Really hard to find any. Any functionality that is not available directly inside Redbooth may be find and implemented from different aps via API support or Zapier.

Robert Warren
Robert Warren
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

It has almost everything but . . .

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it for project planning and management. However, as our number of projects has grown we are finding internal communication within the platform to be increasingly problematic. We are scouting for a new solution.

We have been using this platform for almost a year and we love almost everything about it. It's super easy to set up and use. It's very intuitive.

It needs an internal chat feature that is not linked to a workspace. As we have added more projects we find it very difficult to find conversations within the application. All activity feeds and conversations are linked to a specific workspace. This requires us to sort through our workspaces to find the conversation. We have mentioned this to the Redbooth support team and their suggestion was to create a separate workspace to hold these conversations. This really isn't helpful to us and we don't want to create a Slack integration, especially after Slack's sale to Salesforce.

Yocheved
Marketing Specialist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Does the job but can sometimes be frustrating to use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like the ability to clearly lay out tasks and create subtasks.

The view can sometimes be unintuitive. There are multiple screens you need to check to make sure you have all the most up to date information on your tasks. There is one view that shows updates on tasks, but it will only show the tasks that have updates. There is another screen that shows all your tasks in order of due date but doesn't clearly show which ones have updates. Then there's another view that lets you see all the tasks in a workspace but it's not immediately clear which ones have been updated recently.

Ethan
Vice President in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Top Combination of Substance and Style

4,5 7 jaar geleden

Redbooth help keeps our larger teams moving forward; creating a central repository of information. There are many task managers out there - and I surveyed about 20+ of them before settling with Redbooth. Redbooth offers a robust feature set, while staying simple and easy on the eyes. We found actual adoption and usability being a big stumbling block when we started to actual start to implement a company wide task tracker. We had tried Asana - but it's graphic design and complexity never allowed it to take hold. Redbooth is so quick to pick up that people actually like using it. For a single feature - I like the "Task to Email".

I think the ability to assign a subtask with a date could be useful. I would also like to be able to duplicate complete Projects. Small issues really.

Brian
CIO in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Great User Interface, Intuitive with Many Features

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The UI has changed a bunch over the last few months. It is now responsive and has icon placement pretty much where you'd expect to find things. The chat is helpful. Task templates make a great boilerplate for similar tasks, perhaps the checklist used to add a new user to your system. It is a bit expensive and the mobile app doesn't currently work well to remember who you are logged in as if using Google SSO.

Mobile app, alerts, responsive website.

Google SSO / Mobile App design and price

Brandon
Brandon
Owner/Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Redbooth is the BEST project management software I've ever used

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been using Redbooth for about 3 years now, started with just myself and my freelance work, now it's for my small business managing about 4 people and client proofing as well as milestones and work to give out to our social media team and designers.

Easy to use, incredible desktop and phone app, it's constantly updated, great tutorials and webinars.

Wish timing integration was done a little better

Hardware Engineer in Nigeria
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Get Ahead With Great Coordination

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Redbooth, we get our project organized and managed in the most effective way.

Firstly, it's very easy to get started with Redbooth. An easy and smooth configuration. Aside from that, it handles the project management impressively, with the guarantee to increase team performance. Wonderful templates are available for use. They have really responsive customer support also.

No major setbacks with Redbooth. Although we do encounter some minor setbacks with the way it deals with word documents.

Kirstie
Consultant in Zuid-Afrika
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great way to track tasks around multiple projects

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really love this product. I have tried many of the top task management softwares with myself and for clients and this one comes out tops for functionality and ease of use.

Very easy to use. The Dashboard helps you stay on track with what is due when across multiple streams of information.

I would like more functionality on the cell phone app

Marc
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

redbooth Feedback

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Website creation with users in different time zones. Was an efficient tool to track tasks and timing.

Great flexibility to conduct complex projects with multi users. Ability to assign tasks, priorities defined by the users. Excellent tool for remote teams working on several threads while managing expectations (deliverable contents, time).

The software is complete as such. However, a better tutorial for new users would be useful.

Reactie Redbooth

4 jaar geleden

Hi Marc, We are glad you have enjoyed using Redbooth for remote team project management. Thanks for the feedback on the better tutorials for new users, we are working on some new content specifically for new users! Cheers, Ryan

Sound Engineer in VS
Entertainment, 10.000+ werknemers

Useful Project Management Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I’m in charge of spearheading projects for my team and each of us has specific roles and responsibilities. Although, we have our individual duties, we collaborate on projects together to fulfill the requirements. I found Redbooth to be very useful in delegating assigned tasks and overseeing what my team is doing. It keeps me up-to-date to where we are heading. I can spot the progress which also depicts the initiative and drive of our team. I want people to be enthusiastic about their work and not just do it because they have to, but also because they want to.

I prefer to use this software while I’m working on my computer because it sometimes freezes when I use my phone. I wish it didn’t have to do that so I can also work from my phone.