Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Redbooth

Eenvoudige software voor het beheer van taken en projecten. Redbooth maakt het jou en je team gemakkelijk om je werk te plannen en bij te houden.

Meer informatie over Redbooth

We also make use of the robust tagging and notification options within the software to manage our tasks appropriately across a 20+ member team.

Capacity per employee is hard to track using this tool and reporting.

Beoordelingen van Redbooth

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Redbooth heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 92 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Redbooth eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (92)

Irfan
Irfan
Project Manager in Pakistan
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Solution for Project Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great experience to work with Redbooth. Every morning, it is the first thing that I do. I go to Redbooth to review the ongoing projects, check the progress, share feedback, and adds assignees according to project needs, and change tags. Simply put, I love this product as it makes my life a lot easier.

Smooth and easy project management is the best feature of Redbooth that I like. It helps creating projects, sharing data to initiate the process, reporting and tracking until the completion of tasks. I personally like how easy it is to add assignees, prirortising tasks, adding tags, descriptions, and getting everyone involved. In all reality, it is the best software for team collaboration and managing projects in an efficient way.

I'm very much satisfied with the performance of Redbooth but the only weak side that I have noticed is the mobile application. All the features that the desktop version offers are not accessible via phone app. A couple of times, I tried to add comments but couldn't format the text. Also, the images are not visible in the mobile version. These are just some limitations that can be improved to make it perfect and flawless.

Leighton
Leighton
CEO in Canada
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A polished tool for small teams and individuals

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Redbooth both to manage my own freelance work, and small teams. Overall the experience has been excellent for my uses, and remarkably polished. I primarily use Asana now as I work more with large teams these days, but I would certainly still consider Redbooth for other situations.

Redbooth is probably the most intuitive of any project management system out there. The UI is clean, and it's unlikely you'll ever have to read the documentation. Redbooth also has an app on a surprising number of platforms--even Apple TV! If you want something that you or a small or medium-sized team can use with as little learning curve as possible, this is it.

Redbooth's simplicity comes at the cost of the kind of complexity that is more-or-less necessary for more robust project management solutions. If you want deep analytics or advanced prioritization and task management features, especially for a larger team, you may find yourself disappointed.

Rachel
Promotions Director in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Redbooth is OK

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think there are some improvements to be made with Redbooth to where its a little more user friendly

I like that you can organize your tasks into different sections and move them around. It is easy to view items. The chat feature is nice!

I do not like that one you enter in a comment after a certain amount of time you aren't able to edit the comment.

Alan
Owner in Mexico
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great choice for task management

5,0 2 maanden geleden

This app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Sometimes their server crashes and you won't have access to the contect, it happens very rare although.

Jessica
Solution Architect in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Simple task tracking software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a great tool to keep client communication organized

1. The ease of adding columns to customize to different project's needs. 2. Very easy for clients to learn and use

1. lack of outside integrations 2. Task assignments: teaching clients to properly tag/notify people can be a challenge since it's not clear who or when people will get notified without knowing the software

Harel
Senior Web Developer in Israël
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Redbooth , a simple project management tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

First, it is very simple to setup and use. The UI is very intuitive. Setup teams, members, sprints, tasks and sub tasks is also very easy. Integration with email client helped the inexperienced members who rely on mail to have it both ways, reply on mail and still work inside redbooth. The ability to set authorization levels so not everyone can see all tasks. It is a web based app, so no installation needed.

It lacks in features compared to the other big management tools. Sub tasks are fairly simple, unlike regular tasks. The tasks preview box is a little small (in data also) for my taste. Doesn’t have good support for RTL languages in the UI.

Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Super Easy To Use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience overall has been great as I have used the product since back when it was Teambox 4

Redbooth has a great UI and continues to make updates that makes the product super easy to use.

Missing status update option as native versus a tag. Also would love to be able to assign sub task to a person and set due dates for them similar to the main task.

MArielle
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Redbooth

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good experience. You get what you pay for. Maybe another features can be added. But overall good platform to organize your day to day tasks.

What I like the most is the easy way to start with the software, it doesn't need a lot of skills to build your projects and its easy to work with your team in the platform.

I believe that a cool feature they could add is the ability to communicate with your clients thought the platform as well, something that integrates clients emails with the project management software. That is a life-changer feature that will make more agency/small business to be interested in this software.

Robert Warren
Robert Warren
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

It has almost everything but . . .

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it for project planning and management. However, as our number of projects has grown we are finding internal communication within the platform to be increasingly problematic. We are scouting for a new solution.

We have been using this platform for almost a year and we love almost everything about it. It's super easy to set up and use. It's very intuitive.

It needs an internal chat feature that is not linked to a workspace. As we have added more projects we find it very difficult to find conversations within the application. All activity feeds and conversations are linked to a specific workspace. This requires us to sort through our workspaces to find the conversation. We have mentioned this to the Redbooth support team and their suggestion was to create a separate workspace to hold these conversations. This really isn't helpful to us and we don't want to create a Slack integration, especially after Slack's sale to Salesforce.

Matthew
Matthew
Transcriber in Canada
Tekstschrijvers, 51-200 werknemers

Redbooth, the perfect platform for organizing team projects.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to communicate more easily about our projects, and keep track of which assignments are upcoming and who's working on them with you.

Redbooth is a platform that we use to keep track of our team projects. With Redbooth we are able to see who is all working on the same project and which portion is assigned to each team member. Within the platform we are able to talk among each other about the project that we're working on. Redbooth increases our workflow by allowing us to find all of our information easily and giving us the ability to correlate with each other on our projects. Additionally, Redbooth notifications can be pushed through to your email account, so you never have to miss any information or update on your projects.

Sometimes the push notifications to your email account can appear to be messy if there's a lot going on in one task. This isn't too much of an issue though, since you can just open Redbooth from your email and view all the information there, in a much more clean space.

Mario
Project Manager in Spanje
Computersoftware
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

+3 years using it. Always helped, but with a pinch of frustration.

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Incredibly versatile, one-man-band type of collaboration software. It ties communication tools (HD videoconference and chat) with task management (recurring tasks, subtasks, ...), project management (lightweight Gantt chart, workload view and time tracking), all native, in one package. It also features native Android and iOS native apps. These work well for keeping in touch with the team and create/update tasks. This is specially important for teams who are dispersed (different cities, different timezones, ...). While you can easily spend hundreds of dollars on different softwares for different purposes, Redbooth ties it all together in one.

They've been through a lot of changes over these 3-4 years and they don't seem to have found their core yet. The UI still looks something out of the first drafts and doesn't look polished or slick like other players in the collaboration space like Asana or Slack. The Dashboard is somewhat useless and just mimics a prettier email inbox while having the same behavior. Their premise of replacing email is a bit doubtful. Lots of potential, but doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Ethan
Vice President in VS

Top Combination of Substance and Style

4,5 9 jaar geleden

Redbooth help keeps our larger teams moving forward; creating a central repository of information. There are many task managers out there - and I surveyed about 20+ of them before settling with Redbooth. Redbooth offers a robust feature set, while staying simple and easy on the eyes. We found actual adoption and usability being a big stumbling block when we started to actual start to implement a company wide task tracker. We had tried Asana - but it's graphic design and complexity never allowed it to take hold. Redbooth is so quick to pick up that people actually like using it. For a single feature - I like the "Task to Email".

I think the ability to assign a subtask with a date could be useful. I would also like to be able to duplicate complete Projects. Small issues really.

Alexander
Corporate Director of Operations in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Awesome Task Management Software

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Redbooth. It has completely transformed how my organization runs. We effectively use workspaces, tasks, and assignments to track all KPIs and current projects. The accountability and help the tool provides is great. I also love Redbooth Meetings for an easy video chat and screen share.

Ease of use and elegant design

I can't have my assistant schedule a Redbooth Meeting for me.

Rafal
designer in Polen

usefull tool to increase productivity

4,0 7 jaar geleden

easy coordination of remote workers and very easy taracking of the work progress in a different projects

lack of possibility to customize my own workspace an adjusting location of particular parts of the dashbord to fit my own prefferences and needs

Ma¿gorzata
green building consultant in Polen
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

I found this software really helpful for my daily planning and managing my time.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The greatest benefit is that it helps to clearly organize my day.

I found that interface is very intuitive and user friendly - it is easy to find current, finished and related tasks.

I found dashboard to be difficult for me to modificate and personalise for my own needs and requirements.

Sarah
Marketing & PR in
, 11-50 werknemers

Great Project Management for Small Businesses

4,0 7 jaar geleden

-I like the idea of creating project boards and having everything visually laid out. -It's really easy to see who is assigned to what task, assuming everyone has uploaded profile photos. -It's easy to see what you need to do at a glance, as well as everything that has been completed so far.

-I don't like having to scroll left/right to see all of the open tasks. If your project has a lot of tasks, you could be scrolling quite a bit. Left/right scrolling just feels off to me. -I wish the desktop application would stay open when you close it, like Slack.

Meagan
Founder in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Everything you need to work together in one place

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before finding redbooth, I used a string together toolkit of other products to collaborate with my teams: email, trello, gchat, go to meeting, and none of them worked very well. I was constantly forgetting which tool contained which document or task- and version control in email is a nightmare. So glad I found Redbooth. As a consultancy, I work with different teams on different projects. I'm able to set up custom projects for each client, assign tasks and track the progress. Redbooth has helped make my teams more productive because everyone knows who's in charge of the next action item. I also work remotely a lot of the time, so being able to stay in touch with my teams on daily video calls with the conference call feature, or ask a quick question on chat is really helpful. On top of that, it's a really slick UI, with an awesome mobile and desktop interface.

Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Task management tool that does the job

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a very positive experience but I don't really understand how Redbooth is different from Clubhouse, Jira or Trello. I would look to use one tool so it's consistent across the organization.

Redbooth makes it easy to collaborate with others and build out repeatable processes. Our team used it to build a consistent onboarding process for new employees. It made onboarding a snap for the hiring manager and the new employee. It keeps people accountable.

No real cons but we probably didn't maximize the use of it. Redbooth should consider engaging its users more so we can see how others are using it.

Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Project Management Can be Better

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I do not care for Redbooth however my boss likes it so I have to use it. I just wish it was easier platform to learn. This learning curve is hard to negotiate without lots of help from someone who has used it a lot.

Redbooth is a well built project management application. It is good to have the ability to set up other team members with tasks and completion dates. Receiving the notifications via email is also a helpful experience.

Unfortunately, I find Redbooth hard to learn. It is a program that is not easy for someone to just pick up and proceed without any instructions. The check items also are not very clear and knowing that you closed a task caused me a lot of issues when I first began using it.

Kate
Operations manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great solution - keeps me and my team focused and productive

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Redbooth has it all - a virtual workspace for my team, task management, chat and video conferencing. Before I was using a combination of to-do lists, spreadsheets and emails to manage my work but it wasn't very effective. The dashboard and tasks help me know what high priority things I need to get to first. I can also easily track what my team is working on, so nothing falls through the cracks.
My team uses the chat and video conferencing capabilities constantly. I can ping my co-workers for quick answers or hop on a video call with remote team members. It's all included in Redbooth, so it's a huge plus!

Moniba
Front-End Developer in Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Everything you need in one place

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Redbooth makes it easier for me to communicate with team members/clients and organize tasks for different projects. It comes with different features and integrations so I have the tools I need to work efficiently and collaborate easily. I personally love the group chat feature and the HD video meetings and screen sharing. I can also access Redbooth with my smartphone and computer which is a plus and it has a great user interface across devices. The simplicity makes my work flow more efficient. It's everything you need in one place!

Wallace L. Johnson
Bron: GetApp

Fantastic!

4,0 12 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic Product! After doing months of research with a number of other 4-5 star competitive products i was finally locked in to Teambox due to the overally integration with google apps, dropbox, box and there custom apps solution. The functionality of the product makes it easy to implement to even the non techy folks who need to be part of the project management process. Compared to its competitors and other collaborative solutions no one can beat there price with these features. There is a great team behind there product so it is onl getting better.

Damien
Bron: GetApp
5,0 7 jaar geleden
Richard
Head of Markeing in VK
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great tool for Marketing project management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive and I will continue using it into the future.

It lists out all of your tasks in multiple different ways depending on the one you choose. Tick boxes and completion lists allow for very easy management of day to day tasks, or even monthly and weekly.

I can't think of too many cons for this product given my positive review on it. I would say keep tweaking the product but don't change it too much.

Brendan Tully
CEO in Canada

Team player*

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: (*Note: This is the same review I wrote on iTunes - true then, true now.)
I have used more collaborative project, task and team management and communications apps that I care to recall. Redbooth is in a class all its own. It's simple, intuitive, engaging and even fun to use. From the desktop to mobile, we're all on it everyday and it makes us better at what we do. A MUST HAVE!