Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Eventbrite

Organisatoren van evenementen van elke omvang gebruiken Eventbrite om hun live-ervaring te versterken.

Meer informatie over Eventbrite

Eventbrite has been a great tool for sourcing networking events or when looking for training opportunities within the community.

The lack of customer service accessibility. No email, no phone number no chat window.

Beoordelingen van Eventbrite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Eventbrite heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.974 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Eventbrite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.974)

Prateek
Prateek
Head of Developer Relations
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Events without Eventbrite - Not Happening

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Peter
Zaakvoerder in België
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Veel problemen

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Gemakkelijk in gebruik. Gemakkelijk veel bezoekers te bereiken.

Site blijft voortdurend vastlopen bij betalingen. Veel bezoekers verloren op deze manier.(evenement) Schande.

Wayne
Wayne
Broker in Canada
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amazing tool for an event organizer

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an amazing tool for an event organizer, however, the abusers of the app destroy the integrity and trustworthiness of the website.

The setup of an event is never easier if you are using Eventbrite. Organized and full function meets all kinds of event needs. The ticketing system and discount add-on are great for social media.

Some browsers tagged the Eventbrite App as a "phishing" or "gambling" website, which discouraged the attendees to subscribe the event.

Caroline
Administrative Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eventbrite review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I liked that it is affordable and that you can pay for what you need. I also like that you can customize your plan for what you need. We host a lot of events throughout the year and Eventbrite helps us and our clients on track with event attendance.

There are a few more fees associated with the service. They tell you there will be fees but it sometimes becomes costly after fees. They advertise a lot of services as free that then have fees.

Maude
Artivist-at-Large in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eventbrite unable to weather the COVID storm

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Eventbrite sounded like it would work well to promote our organization and help us to register people for in-person and online programs that we were running. Unfortunately, Eventbrite didn't meet my needs when it came to working with Zoom for my virtual workshops during COVID.

The one feature that I liked at Eventbrite was how it connected me to my community by promoting my events to people in my area or with similar intersts.

The costs of using Eventbrite were what initially made me reconsider using it. Then, when COVID happened, and I had to switch to virtual events rather than in-person ones, the integration of Eventbrite with Zoom was so poor that I couldn't keep it anymore.

Peter
Owner in VK
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good product and easy to use

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s a very good website that works on pc and phones

Easy to use Easy for customers to use Good reporting tools

Haven’t found anything I don’t like . It’s easy to use

Earl
Regulatory Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Mastering Events

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I find Eventbrite to be a reliable platform for event planning. Its user-friendly interface and comprehensive tools simplify organizing and promoting events efficiently.

I like Eventbrite's user-friendly interface and comprehensive tools that simplify event planning, promotion, and management. It offers efficient solutions for organizers and attendees, contributing to successful and enjoyable events.

While Eventbrite is generally effective, I would say that the fees associated with ticket sales can be a drawback for some organizers. It's important for users to weigh the costs against the benefits of using the platform.

Alicia
Self-employed in Canada
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This is an incredible platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a great asset to any professional, business or even an individual who would like to take part in a variety of events.

I love How simple and easy Eventbrite is to use. I’ve used it many times for educational purposes as well as for social events. Would recommend to all.

No issues with this program. It’s easy, convenient, keeps activities organized. Asset to individuals and businesses

Edwin
Senior dev in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Great to set up events for local or corp level.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great offering tools for promotion, tickets sale (like local United way events,...) and attendee tracking. The platform integration with social media enhances event visibility. We like to see more user flexibly (customization options) but it does the basic what we need.

We like that this provide us with a web UI or even we can make use of the mobile app experience to login. But nice platform for discovery and organizing events for local our corpations level and give a wide range of options for user to find and attend different activities and gatherings.

We like to see that the price what lower. And like to see more a custom interface than provide a limit level of UI for our customers or attendee.

Arlen
Director of Program Engagement in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eventbrite from the receiving side

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

UI is consistent across the platform, so users know what to expect regardless of the type of event they encounter.

Although this might be the "fault" of the event planner/data entry person, there is often not enough information included in an event's description to know whether or not to attend. For example, in-person/remote/hybrid? recorded or must attend 'live'? costs or additional fees? an agenda or full description of the event?

Alexandra
Studio Manager in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Solved a great problem

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

We needed a platform to sell tickets for our workshops and classes. We were able to make events for all of our workshops on Eventbrite. We were able to easily keep track of how many tickets were sold, how many were left, and keep a roster of attendees. Wonder program! Really helped us stay organized.

No issues! We really love using Eventbrite for our ticketing needs.

Michelle
Michelle
Dj in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Top app to use for events

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It would usually be my go-to for hosting parties and events. Everyone in the scene knows Eventbrite and it’s popular so most already have an account or signed in. I love that tickets can be added to apple wallet so that’s convenient

Nothing really to add here it’s my favorite to use for events

E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great option, depending on your needs!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it: - It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate. - Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense. - You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop. - As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible. - The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors. - It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting! - There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available. - Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants. - Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features. - I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

Syed Nabeel
Operation manager in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Get bright with eventbrite

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: its a great experience overall because its a good product on this price point and do lot of your work with out any lapse or issue overall a big thumbs up to the team.

Almost every thing its user friendly ans easy to use get real time info on various featurea like ticketing booking a slot and so on and very easy payment medium.

interface need to be more attractive although its simple just to add up few more attractive colour on application or webpage

Lena
Owner in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Event rite is a fantastic all in one event planning software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Eventbrite allows me to plan, create, manage, ticket, and checkin guests all with ease. I have all of my contacts right at my fingers and can create a fully customizable event. The forms are customized so that I can be sure I receive all the information I need from customers. I am able to share so easily on most any platform and manage everything, from attendees, to the event details, payments and ticketing, and even checkin and registration on the day of the event. It makes it so easy for event to go flawlessly. I highly recommend.

I really like how easy it is to set up a planned event with full customization. I am able to import contacts from many platforms allowing me to reach a larger audience. It is great for any size event and allows customers to attend the event with minimal interaction with employees. It is easy to share and manage and makes ticketing go very smoothly from start to finish.

There are some required features that I don’t always need to use but it’s not that inconvenient so I don’t really have any complaints.

Joanna
Director of Finance in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Nice Option for Small Nonprofits

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Eventbrite was positive. I do believe, though, that the production link access process could be streamlined. Do users have to create a password protected Eventbrite account for a free ticket? Eliminating that step could streamline the process for both attendees and administrators.

Being a small nonprofit performing arts organization, Eventbrite's no-fee ticketing option was a great way for our choir offer our virtual production free to our community. We had more views for the production than expected. In fact, attendees included senior living center residents from different countries as well as from several states in the US. I believe using Eventbrite broadened our audience. Another pro was being able to capture names and email addresses of all attendees. I easily exported the contact information for importing to our email distribution app.

Our organization attracts an older demographic. We had quite a few people contact us at the start of each performance stating they could not figure out how to view our concert. Each instance was an issue with logging into the Eventbrite account. After attempting to assist, I eventually had to send the performance video link directly to the guest via email.

Kavya
Founder and CEO in VS
Biotechnologie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use + Reliable

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I like that as an event attendee, I don't have to log in to register for an event. It makes it easy to register in a hurry. As an event host, I like knowing attendees can quickly register. I like that you're able to modify the event in real time (e.g. adding more seats) without affecting the event itself. I also like that you can get a database of the attendee info seamlessly (emails, name, etc.) It's a well-known brand so people trust it when you host an event through Eventbrite; in fact, I often have people ask if there is an Eventbrite sign up if I mention hosting an event verbally.

I've had trouble in the past hosting events on zoom where attendees were not able to get the zoom link once they registered. Many emailed me directly as it was not in their confirmation email. This may have been resolved but as a result, I always email all the attendees outside of Eventbrite as a precaution to make sure they have the zoom/virtual conferencing details after registering.

Heathere
Assistant manager in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Eventbrite tickets are amazing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have premiere movies and events twice a month. Without eventbrite we'd have customers standing in line for hours waiting to buy tickets, or redeem tickets. With the help of eventbrite our lines stay flowing quickly and efficiently.

I love this software because regardless of what event or premiere we have, it's so easy to go online and set up the ticket sales. It's super affordable and easy to get paid. It makes it so much easier on all of our employees and customers too.

There's nothing I dislike about the product. They have been amazing so far.

Crystal
Board President in VS

Awesome platform

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Best event management platform with LOTS of flexibility! I can create all kinds of ticketing and promo code options. I love that I can manually add attendees who are complimentary or paid outside the platform.

I WISH there was a feature that allowed to me easily BULK add attendees. While I love the fact that I can add attendees manually, the fact that the platform doesn't allow for bulk attendee uploads is a blackeye IMHO.

Adam
Program Coordinator in VS

Elite Event Management Features at Reasonable Cost

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Eventbrite allows us to capture RSVPs and registration information for our nonprofit's events - both fundraising and community events. It can be used to run off badges and attendee lists for registration-required events. It's a platform that's used quite often in our broader community and trusted by our donors and volunteers. There are options to accept donations with registration, which has been helpful, as well.

Eventbrite offers top-level event management, registration, and ticketing features at reasonable costs, often added to ticket pricing and without upfront fees. Their free-tier features are excellent options for free community events and have save our nonprofit many headaches in managing RSVPs to fundraising events.

The more advanced features can be a bit complicated to navigate, with some options tucked and nested into other selections. Documentation is extremely helpful, though, and navigation is easier with just a bit of practice and experience.

Leslie
Assistant Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Platform for golf tournaments and special events

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really like hosting events on Eventbrite and I will continue using them for upcoming events. I would recommend Eventbrite for events of all types and sizes.

The thing I like most about this software is being able to customize ticket types. Depending on which type of ticket an attendee chooses, the organizer can determine which type of questions the person registering must answer. For example, if you choose platinum sponsor, you are asked which shirt size you want. It is the best platform I have used for special events and even offers a check-in feature for the day of your event. There are endless opportunities for customizing your own event. Also, if you have a contract in place with Eventbrite for your events, they will not charge you a ticket fee for free events.

The thing I like least about this software is the fees. I was expecting a processing fee for credit card sales but there is an additional Eventbrite fee. This was remedied by signing a contract with them. Now all my fees are capped at a specific price and I can now have the attendee absorb the costs.

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Duitsland
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

State of the Art Event management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.

I used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.

Speaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Owner in Canada
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

The Leader in Event Management

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Eventbrite is an outstanding platform for event planning and ticketing. Its user-friendly interface, robust promotional tools, and comprehensive event management features make it a top choice for both organizers and attendees. Despite a few minor drawbacks, Eventbrite remains a go-to platform for streamlining event operations and driving ticket sales. Whether you're hosting a small workshop or a large-scale conference, Eventbrite provides the necessary tools to make your event a success

One of the standout features of Eventbrite is its user-friendly interface. Navigating the platform is intuitive, whether you are an event organizer or an attendee. The process of setting up an event and managing ticket sales is straightforward, thanks to the well-designed event creation tools and customizable ticketing options. Eventbrite offers a variety of ticket types, including general admission, VIP, early bird, and more, allowing organizers to cater to different audiences and pricing structures.

While Eventbrite excels in many areas, there are a few areas for improvement. Firstly, the pricing structure, although competitive, may be prohibitive for smaller-scale events or non-profit organizations. Eventbrite charges fees based on a percentage of ticket sales, which can add up significantly. Additionally, some users have reported occasional glitches or technical issues, although these instances appear to be relatively rare.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Enormous capabilities to manage all stages of events and ensure a distinctive organization

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Through Eventbrite, we were able to organize a lot of the events that we do periodically to introduce our new products, and indeed it helped us during the organization and sending the invitations and knowing the number of people who confirmed their desire to attend and we were able to prepare their records and also document all the guests’ observations with high accuracy.

Eventbrite is very creative, and gives us great solutions to organize everything related to the events we organize. I like how easy it is to post event information and details, and we can add links and images and format them as we see fit. I also like the way the event invites and promotional links are sent, which are easily sent in various ways by Eventbrite to pre-selected contacts. I also appreciate the ability to receive and process payments directly through Eventbrite, and I also love the logs and reports that can be generated by Eventbrite during all phases of the event, as well as after the event, which includes comprehensive stats and also collects data for you collected from attendees.

I don't think there is anything wrong with Eventbrite, it's very special and easy to use and helps you organize and manage events very efficiently.

Karen
Retired in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Super Easy to use and understand

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would use Eventbrite over and over again. It was so easy. Once I got going. The options for setting up your events, down to tracking and the reports. Simplified my experience as the Host for our Family Reunion. Our family has been using Eventbrite for the last 5 years. Much better than waiting on money to come thru the mail. It also made the Registration for the Reunion so much easier. I just printed out the list. Then checked them off as the family members showed up. I was able to see if they paid for the Cookout or just the dinner. Some paid for the entire reunion. I knew how much to buy for each event.

When I signed up to host our 56th annual Family Reunion in Clearwater Beach Florida. While not only myself lived in another state. So did a lot of the family members. Using this platform for registration and payment. Saved me so much time. No more tracking lost mail with money orders. No more wondering about who was coming and who wasn't. I was able to do all of my registrations online. The monies were automatically sent to our business account. I never had to go inside the bank. I just used the Debit Card to pay for the Reunion. They also give you an option of when you want the monies deposited. Then sure enough. It would be there. I did not have to worry about any return items. The money was always there. This made shopping a lot easier. I was constantly receiving monies months b4 the Reunion. I did not have to use any of my personal money. Unless I chose to.

The only issue that I had at first. Was setting up several events within the same platform. We had ticket sales for kids attending. Then there were the ticket sales for the adults. I also had to break down the different events for the weekend. Because, some of the family members were unable to attend. All of the events. So, I had to price every event. I also found a small glitch when sending thru text messages. The link kept breaking.

Gordon
Software Developer in Kenia
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

A Popular platform for finding interesting events in your city

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Eventbrite is a powerful platform for event organizers to promote and manage their events and for attendees to discover and register for various events. It has become a go-to choice for many due to its popularity.

I have been using Eventbrite for a while now to find interesting events in my city. It is a simple to find find and register for events. The payment of event tickets is also pretty straight forward as it provides the major and common payment options.I like that Eventbrite easily integrates with Google Calender and therefore whenever you sign up for an event, it is automatically registered in your calendar which provides you with a reminder system for your events. For some events, you even get an option to book for specific desired seats. Since Eventbrite is popular, many event organizers will opt to use it for their events and you as a user are guaranteed to find a good variety of events to choose from.

Due to its saturation and competition, some events may choose not to use the site to register for their event. In other words, you may not find all the events in this site and might be forced to look for some events in other less popular sites.