Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bill4Time

Betaalbare en gebruiksvriendelijke SaaS-oplossing om je uren en uitgaven bij te houden. Probeer de gratis 14-daagse proefversie.

Meer informatie over Bill4Time

It is user friendly, the support at B4T go above and beyond. Easy to use, not complicated any single user can use without difficulty.

Payments can be a little confusing. I take deposits and have to apply them later when I begin invoicing.

Beoordelingen van Bill4Time

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bill4Time heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 189 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bill4Time eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (189)

Abigail
Abigail
Director of Mass Torts in VS

Great for busy firms!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Bill4Time has been great. The customer support team has been available when needed with quick responses and we have had no issues with the software.

There are features for everything that you can think of. Its easy for people to do the basic things that they need as well as advanced reporting features for administrators.

When you are using the software for projects with different companies, you are required to set up different logins. This can create confusion and requires staff to confirm that they are signed into the correct account when tracking time.

Francisco
Owner in Puerto Rico

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Bill4Time got me started, helped me survive Hurricane Maria, and helped me survive covid-19

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome. My only thorn is what I wrote in the first "Con".

It is cloud-based, super user friendly (everyone's learning curve has been quite small), supports electronic billing, and gets the job done effectively and efficiently. If you have to follow billing guidelines that require a separate entry for every discreet task, the "batch" entry feature CANNOT be beat. Being cloud-based, I able to start working on getting my billing up to date within 48 hours of being hit by a CAT-5 hurricane. It has also let our team work remotely during the pandemic while having full access to our billing platform (my billing admin continues to work with us even though she moved out of state!). To put my review into context, after 25 years I opened my own law firm. My clients are mostly multi-national insurance companies that require I submit bills with ABA task and activity codes. I absolutely needed a billing platform, and I did not have the money to pay close to $10k in a server, "traditional software" (I grew up on one of the main legal billing programs out there) and IT setup. This costs me less per year that what such a program would cost, back-ups are taken care of, I can access from anywhere, and I don't have to cough up a pretty penny every five years to upgrade a server or the program. BTW- It has a very decent iOS app to boot (a proper app mind you; not browser based). I have no relation to Bill4Time; I'm just a very happy customer preaching its benefits as the practice of law evolves.

Even diamonds have flaws (at least most of them). I have only two items I yearn for, which I will share in order of importance: 1. When I look at a case and below I see all the time entries, I can see the activity code but I cannot see the ABA task code unless I click on the entry. It adds a step I would love to see erased when I am correcting our invoices. Not a dealbreaker for sure, but adding this small item would make a difference. 2. Much farther down the list: as far as I know, no Dropbox integration. I want to beg for it and did when I first subscribed to Bill4Time, but at present I am not sure I would even do much with it. Honestly, by now I don't even miss it. Being cloud-based, your session can hiccup (it's rare but it does happen) and its a nuisance. This is not on Bill4Time; any platform you use via the internet is always subject to this. But the benefits of a cloud-based program (which I mentioned in the "Pros") exceedingly outweigh this, at least for me.

Amber
Senior Paralegal in VS

Bill4Time Fan1

5,0 2 maanden geleden

We like the ease of being able to track time, generate invoices, send invoices, and track payments very quickly!

There isn't a phone number to call for immediate help that we are aware of.

Ellen
Controller in VS

Disappointed

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Reactie Paradigm

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Brenda
Accounting Assistant in VS

Bill4Time vs Timeslips

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased when the firm switched to it

Easy to learn. Very easy to teach new hires.

I cannot honestly list anything negative

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Bill4Time handles our customer billing and invoicing

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Bill4Time's portability and ease of use are its greatest strengths; I can take care of client billing even when I'm away from the office.

The company as a whole is quite pleased with the decision to switch to Bill4Time. It's a well-organized, well-thought-out, and user-friendly software that might, at times, feel repetitive. The web-based interface is great, and it gives me peace of mind about maintaining accurate records.

The app doesn't always work as smoothly as you'd like on mobile devices. I occasionally have crashes and strange graphics glitches, and I wish I had access to more future projections for scheduling purposes.

Catherine
Office Manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for law office

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use in all capacities, from entering time and expenses, creating invoices, editing, reports, etc.

I really like the reports tab...I can run just about any kind of report very quickly and easily.

I can't really think of anything. There may have been some things in the past that I "wished" bill4time would have, and when I would ask for help if it existed, and if it didn't exist, it does now. Updates are happening without any interruption to our use.

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great, easy to use software, simple invoicing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, very easy to use

The dashboard simplifies tracking and time entry. Invoicing is simple and I like the multiple ways to reconcile payment.

The price is a little steep for a small company, but the functionality is great!

Very, very satisfied with switch to Bill4Time

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall the whole firm has been very happy with our recent switch to Bill4Time. It's a very clean, intuitive, and easy to use program, though can get redundant. Web-based interface is nice too and makes me feel confident about record keeping.

Love it all! Easy to use and intuitive. User on boarding went well. Nice web based interface. Not as much of a headache to enter time as previous software.

Onboarding/entering our billable clients, references, and tasks was a bit tedious and repetitive for set up. Have to manually enter updated information for references individually, which we update every quarter for a decent volume.

isaac
Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use and makes invoicing clients easy

There really isn’t anything I don’t like. I don’t use all the features

Owen

The good and bad of Bill4Time

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training. Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite. The integration with QuickBooks works well. The iphone app is well done.

The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move). Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's local credentials, like the credentials for users to login to their computer. So if a user is logged into their computer, they don't need to authenticate on B4T. NetDocuments has this capability and it is VERY nice. The standard reports could be more of aimed at the reports that law firms would use. Like for instance, matter-specific invoice reports for use in legal fee applications (amazingly, it does not offer that report!) Clients have found the invoices a bit confusing where they also contain trust account balances. There is some opportunity to customize them--to a point.

Myron

Mac user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

Works with Mac. Easy to setup and use. Works well with remote timekeepers. Never had an error or problem with this billing software after 5+ years. Great customer service to answer questions about features.

Nothing. Works great. No problems to report.

Liana
Solo Practitioner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I have loved Bill4Time since 2009!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I get my billind done very fast compared to how long it would take me to do it manually. It is also great to keep track of my productivity.

It is easy to keep track of billable time, especially with the desktop widget.

Things have to be entered in a certain order on the widget. Otherwise they get erased. This is a hassle since my short term memory is not that good. I would like to be able to enter data on the widget in any order. I have always had a hard time with the accounting reports. They are not friendly to non accountants. I just want to know who owes me what and since when. I still don't know how to do that after 11 years of being your client.

Sharon
Partner in VS

Great Billing Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product and great customer service.

Setting up clients and matters is very simple to do, and it requires minimal steps and provides maximum flexibility. The time and expense entry, reporting, invoicing, and accounting features are all easy to use. It also includes a conflicts check feature which searches across multiple fields so is comprehensive. The simplicity and flexibility of the software is what we love. Customer and technical support is exceptional.

There are no "cons" to the software that we have experienced.

Teri
Solutions Architect in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

I Enjoy Working With Bill4Time

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Bill4Time is as easy or as complex as the user makes it. It fits those of us who are not really accounting types as well as those who are pros. I am able to add users, clients, projects, activities, tasks, etc...quickly, and easily. That means a lot to our small business.

1. I like being able to associate budgets to clients. This is very helpful if it involves a fixed bid project. We don't want to go over budget or under. Running the Budget Report every few days keeps our projects inline with the client's expected investment. 2. I like the new dashboard. It's much more convenient and fun. 3. It's easy to add in contractors when needed. It's easy to give them the access I want them to have. It's also easy to set contractor's rates.

I would like to be able to include sub-projects (or phases) under a parent project. This would be very convenient. I would like more control over the report formating. I've noticed that some really wide reports are generated on portrait layout PDFs. Sometimes we have all hands on deck and are really busy. I would like the software to send out an alert when hours logged are within 10% (or a user-defined percentage) of the associated budget. This would keep us from accidentally going over budget.

Teresa
Admin Assistant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great Application and Simple for Billing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Never had issues.

I would like to be able to attach documents to the time entries.

Ann
Owner in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Well worth the money

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works great and easy to use and train people to use.

Easy to use and train new personal on. It is also easy to find reports you need.

There is nothing about the system I do not like.

Kathleen
Owner in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I LOVE Bill4Time

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Bill4Time keeps my time and expenses and creates my invoices in an organized, simplified way at a fraction of the cost of other software. Their human customer service is a huge plus.

The one drawback of the software is that when you are running several matters for a single client, the system shows them according to the kind of work you are doing (drafting, advise, etc) instead of the matter name.

Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Billing is easier with this software!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We used Bill4time to charge our clients that are using our representation services. Personally, I mostly use it in the Iphone application that you can easily download in your appstore. This software allows you to keep tracking of the time you are investing in each client and it has a lot of descriptions and matters that you can use in order to describe it in your invoice to the client. The app is very easy to understand and is super practical for tracking the time. The software is very friendly in terms of its dashboard and the addition of clients to the database. I also use the function of internal time to track the time I invest in some managerial functions for our own Firm control in order to find ways to elevate our productivity.

There are some matters missing in the App and you need to use miscellaneous options in order to categorize it which takes you some time.

Cassandra
Accounting Director in VS

Fantastic Customer Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're a small business that relies on dependable and trusted partners. The main reason we have been with Bill4Time for more than 5 years is its superior customer service. We are always able to get answers when we need them.

The Bill4Time Customer Support Team is fantastic. Within seconds I always get an answer to my questions. I love the chat feature and all of the representatives are incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Some of the reporting features could be improved.

Tom
VP Technical Compliance Services in VS
Spoorwegmaterieel, 201-500 werknemers

Project Management Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I stated, tracking client projects time and expenses is a snap, also report running is simple and quick. Summaries of all types are easy to determine and obtain reports for, we just love it!

The ease of data entry is second to none. We have been users of Bill4Time for more than 8 years now and honestly we are so grateful to have found this software. It makes our project management seamless. Reports are a click of a button to manage project time and expenses.

I can't think of a single issue that have had. If problems are there, I don't know about them.

Tracy
owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Bill 4 Time changed my life

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm in love. I've told every one of my freelance designer friends about it. It is invaluable to me.

The software is SOOO easy to use. It has saved hours and hours of time each month on my billing and has helped me gain more than a 30% increase in my billable hours. I also love being able to pull reports. I can get an excellent picture of how much I'm billing, who I'm billing, who has NOT paid me, etc. It has absolutely been the most significant game-changer in my business.

Honestly there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Nanci
Owner in
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Bill4Time is worth your time

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I searched for a duel timekeeping and accounting software for almost a year before I settled on Bill4Time. It is the only one I found that did both well. Avoiding the time it takes to move timekeeping records into an accounting program every month is a fantastic feature!

This software is fantastic! It's affordable and the support is the best I've ever had from any company. It is intuitive and is easy to figure out if you've made an error anywhere in your accounting.

There is a bit of a learning curve to the invoicing section but once it's set up you'll be grateful.

Raychael
Paralegal and Office Manager in VS

"Would highly recommend!"

5,0 6 jaar geleden

" Bill4Time has been the only billing system our lawfirm uses that remains user friendly, simple and clear in its layout along with consistency in its formatting and processes. I would highly recommend this product! "

There are a few glitches when entering whole batches of entries that need to be addressed. For example, some settings don't always transfer through to the next row and it ends up costing valuable time having to go back and change settings on each entry within the batch.

Monica

Exceptional customer service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been a very positive one and we especially love the customer service and how the employees follow up to see how you're doing after an issue had been notified and fixed.

We're very happy with this product and all of our attorneys use it to enter all time entries for work performed. I especially like how easy it is to locate the case and enter the time worked.

Double entries were common before, but it seemed the company has fixed that problem.