Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AdvancedMD EHR

AdvancedEHR: bespaar tijd en verbeter klinische resultaten met naadloze gegevensoverdracht, moeiteloos bijwerken van dossiers, ePrescribing en tools voor telegeneeskunde.

Meer informatie over AdvancedMD EHR

The price was good, the functionality was acceptable.

The e-scribing is terrible. Chart notes are cumbersome and become huge without essential integrations.

Beoordelingen van AdvancedMD EHR

3,5
3,4
3,6
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,3

AdvancedMD EHR heeft een totaalscore van 3,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 453 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AdvancedMD EHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (453)

Vishal
Vishal
Senior AR Executive in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

AdvancedMD is good

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was good experience by using AdvancedMD and I recommend it to others as well.

Working in AdvancedMD is good and it's user friendly.

Sometimes there is glitch. Software becomes slow for 5 minutes. Again it will be back to normal.

Erica
Director, HR and Administration in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Solid System

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, AdvancedMD is a solid software. They have a ways to go to catch up with current end user expectations to make the experience better, but they are dedicated to making enhancements.

AdvancedMD's ability to customize your templates is very good. You don't have to submit changes you'd like to implement to their development team to get them done; with the right permissions you're able to go in and make any changes you need to and they are available immediately. It does however take quite a bit of practice and patience to learn how to fully customize word merge templates. Their customer service is pretty helpful and readily available. Some of the customer service reps are really dedicated to finding solutions and are willing to try any and everything to help you find it, while others are not. Their account managers are really helpful and truly do advocate for what's best for their customers.

As much as AdvancedMD is dedicated to enhancing their system, there are still some features that either need enhancing or don't exist, which for where we are in technology, could leave AdvancedMD lacking. For one, there isn't any marketing or referral data tracking in their Analytics feature. The customer survey isn't customizeable. Some essential features for telehealth are not there, for example an ask to mute feature. The connectivity for the telehealth feature could be better as well - we have lots of issues with patients and providers connecting to and maintaining their signal. If you don't have EDI agreements for electronic remittance, posting insurance payments is a very slow and tedious process with long wait times to navigate between fields. The online scheduling isn't truly integrated into their scheduling system. You have to create blocks and holds in order to populate the provider availability instead of it being able to see what's available based on the appointments that are already scheduled.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We are submitting your enhancement suggestions to be reviewed by our product team.

Thomas
Physician-owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

AdvancedMD is an excellent well integrated PM/EMR

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been happy with Advanced MD and it helps me run my solo medical practice efficiently.

I have been using AdvanceMD for 6 years now. It is well integrated and has all of the software that I need in running my solo medical practice. It contains PM, Reporting, Messaging, Faxing, Patient Portal, EMR and E-prescribing. It is very customizable.

It comes with a library of templates for the EMR but creating your own from scratch can be time consuming. Creating output of finished notes for these templates can also be difficult, but once it is set up it continues to work well.

Brandi
Medical biller in VS

Not so advanced

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Reviewing charts was pretty easy in terms of navigating.

It would be nice to have more short cuts instead of having to click extra to get to a certain part of the record.

Nisar
CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Very Frustrated with Every New Releases errors / system outage.

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very frustrated from last year.
As total system not available for over 24/48 hours or few hours.
Help desk doing its job but those folks do not have all the answers or solutions for system failure. Sad part non of the Management or concern department ever contacted or written to explain what had gone wrong. We need explanation for Confidence in the Software / Technology and the team behind it.

Is a very good software but with growth AdvancedMD is losing its focus.

We have spent countless hours over the pasts 2 months trying to tech support for repeated software issues, and brown outs. Despite hours of lost productivity, and revenue, we have maintained a consistent effort to work with your team, and software. Despite this - we are continuing to a see decline in software functionality, and as a result are seeing massive impacts on our day to day operations and revenue. This is unacceptable. The basic premise of our contractual agreement with you, is that we should be receiving at least basic connectivity for the thousands of dollars we pay you. monthly. its been a norm every month either system or some function not available after a patch or release. Speed degradation is common complain. Our Practice, and patients and staff suffer as a result, and we lost lot our reputation with Patients and big financial lose for practice.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I would love to help dig into this further. My email address is [email protected] , please reach out there so I can locate your account and see what I can do.

Andrew
PT clinic owner and PT in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Its Complicated

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When it works well I am pretty pleased with the software, but I feel I have had to spend way too many hours trying to get things worked on and fixed, on the phone, on conference calls, and emailing or personal time troubleshooting problems. My job is being a PT and not chasing down software companies to get their job done right. I believe they should provide a customer support person designated to our practice that knows our workflow and has a direct line to work with.

The software is customizable to providers which is nice, we have tools that help track productivity and we are able to keep a constant stream of revenue with our billing.

We have a hard time with troubleshooting software problems due to the complexity of the software and the customer support has not been pleasant to work with, often times waiting for over an hour on the phone to get some simple questions answered, emails that go weeks with no response, and problems that go months without being fixed. Also, it would be nice if there were some more automated features such as visit number tracking on patients chart and on patients notes for Physical Therapy, alerts or prompts for progress notes.

Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

New User for multiple clinics

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have installed this for a number of clinics in the last several months with more to come. After the normal hurdles at the start we are starting to really fly and our clients are very happy.

Without question the people and support from the company. The software is very good as well but without the backend support is just another piece of softare.

A little confusing learning the AdvancedMD language. Differences in terminology was a short term stumbling block. Once that was cleared up all is great.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the review.

Karen
Physician in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Do NOT Use!!

1,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The most horrific experience ever! Worst part is their contract has limits to their liability so even though their breach in contract resulted in over $630,000 in contractually adjusted charges for surgeries and another $300k in E/M collections, they only are responsible for paying $9k in both actual and punitive damages.

That we stopped using them and switched to Athena.

They did not bill the insurance. Their team wrote off the claims without an attempt at billing the insurance company. When it was discovered, they then directly billed patients and sent soft collection letters without billing insurance again. Wrote off claims withOUT authorization.

Patricia
Nurse Practitioner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Not for everyone

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If there was a glitch, then getting support to fix the glitch was a nightmare. When I finally gave up, manager of support services helped but not until I had 2 weeks of downtime.

The mobile app was amazingly easy to use.

Too many choices- made workflow confusing to user

Muhammad
Muhammad
Medical Doctor in Zuid-Afrika
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great System

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Advanced scheduling as well as great support from product development team.

Poor integration and very expensive service.

Natalie
Project Administrator in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Advanced MD Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had a rough transition with Advanced MD but overall it has gotten a lot better and we don't have hardly any issues with the system.

There are multiple options to do things, which makes it user specific. I also love that the product development team is always working on ways to improve the system and is great when it comes to listening to the every-day users.

The help file can be difficult to use. On the PM side, you can hit F1 and it will pull up the help file for the screen you're in but that doesn't work for EHR and finding the correct help file can be difficult. I haven't had a lot of luck with tier 1 customer support. I find it to be very frustrating to call and have a lot of times found the answer myself while waiting on hold. We feel very "nickle and dimed" by the company.

Jenna
VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Over Promised and Under Delivered

1,5 10 jaar geleden

The integrated workflow included a PM platform that would have worked well for the billers and the EHR note templates were intuitive to the clinicians. The IT team seems very knowledgeable and helpful.

First, it only works in Internet Explorer. Not only does this limit you, but it causes problems as well. For example, each workstation has to be configured with specific internet settings before the program will even let you log into it. This is rather cumbersome for our practice given that there are ten office locations throughout the state. It became problematic when IE released a new version, though. Settings had to be reconfigured. Since certain functionality is not built into IE, downloads were required, and even then, certain links would not launch. ADP customer service informed me that it was a software issue on my end, and gave no assistance beyond repeating the steps I had followed. Second, implementations do not go quickly. At nearly every step, I had to wait three to four weeks for the next step. It wasn't because I didn't have the necessary data, but because that was when the next meeting time was available. Also, the configuration IT groups were not on the same page. Configuration was trying to give me a live date when IT had not even begun the conversion work. Finally, although willing to deal with the troubleshooting that was required to keep 25 clinicians and ten office staff configured correctly and to coordinate the implementation myself, I was not willing to sacrifice the efficiencies the sales team had promised. In the sales pitch, the cost for EHR was beyond our price point, and we declined to sign. The ADP sales lead suggested "EHR lite," which meant purchasing just the PM platform and using the templates and electronic notes available in the PM side. Since we have no MD, we do not need high dollar add-on functionality like eRx, so it sounded like a great option. I asked and the team verified that all the functionality I did need would be available in the PM platform, and it would just work a bit differently. Not so. As I got into the implementation phase, I was unable to create templates in the PM platform because my 2010 word processor was not an old enough version to work with the software. I manually created custom templates that customer service agreed should have worked, but which would not function as forms for clinicians unless they completed every note or report in a single sitting. As a solution, customer service proposed our clinicians finish all documents in a single sitting. No edits allowed. This is actually impossible for some evaluations. So no templates for us, and, honestly, even if they had worked, sales forgot to mention that prior note data and significant data like Dx would not be available to populate future templates. There was also no trackable workflow. Billers would not know if there were outstanding notes or when a note was completed unless they manually checked, which would have been possible because there was no way to limit access to the PM notes. You either have access to all notes (including office-related documents) or none.

Cassie
Patient Services Manager in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Very disappointed in implementation, training and customer service

2,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel like I would have issues with any system, we cannot expect perfection, so overall it's not terrible. Honestly the most baffling part is the incompetency of the support and tech team. When things go awry, that is the point of a support team. We have been using AdvancedMD for about 8 months, I know more about the system than a majority of the people I have spoken to in the support department. If you choose this system, just know you will need someone very intuitive and willing to be a problem solver without the help of AMD.

Basically everything our sales guy promised us we got, great price, features that we knew we needed are available. (switched from paper charting, so went in completely blind).

Their customer service is by far my least favorite part. The implementation team was terrible and barely trained us, anything I understand about the system is because I figured it out myself through hours of trial & error/google searches/etc. Nearly every question or system issue we have had has been left unanswered, and almost any time I've reached out to support I can tell they have no idea what I am even asking. - You have to understand coding to make a simple note template. - The notes OFTEN have internal issues that change the note AFTER its signed.- There is no admin level that allows editing of a signed note...even when its a SYSTEM error and not user error. - Reporting is a MESS and very unorganized and difficult to figure out. You have to pay extra to get another level of reporting for BASIC information.- Things glitch all the time, support never knows why.- Even though it is a

Anna
Client Services in
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Mostly Good

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AdvancedMD has done a superb job with their support team, I really can't say enough about their level of professionalism, expertise and willingness to go above and beyond to help with almost any situation. I've used other practice management products and AdvancedMD is by far the most user friendly.

I really don't know where to begin with the Pros of AdvancedMD. I might have to say the Video Training Library is one of my favorite parts of AdvancedMD. It is a guide or a visual aid to assist any user in the practice by displaying and explaining how things work. After any formal training a user may have questions or uncertainties with regard to posting payments, processing claims, adding demographics, etc. With pretty much one click of the mouse or F1 you have access to training. The ease of use is another Pro to AdvancedMD, you don't have to be afraid to experiment or test different aspects of the Practice Management piece. I like how the product has evolved over the past 5 years and their social media piece "NEST" shows their willingness to relate to a younger generation of users while making it user friendly for us old folks too.

I would have to say the reporting piece is lacking from an accounting point of view, and the idea that Advanced Insight is available at a per provider fee is definitely not the answer I want to hear. The financial health of a practice can only be measured in numbers, increase the subscription to AdvancedMD and throw in Advanced Insight, it's a win win!

Riaz
MD in VS

Do not rrecommend

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Templates are good. there is not much good to talk about. Any thing good is neutralized by amount of problems.

I am a physician that keep loosing my nosed when my medical assistant or front office go in to chart at same time save the chart before me. It also happens when some scans a documents and faxes a prescription on my behalf. I have the RCM contract. EHR is Ok to use.. But they have multiple unscheduled maintenance during night time. Scheduled maintenance is only for 15 minutes and is very occasional. Unscheduled maintenance is very common and last hours. When you call them they make lot of excuses. Billers are inexperienced. Lack knowledge of local insurance and Medicaid requirement. I have complained to them multiple times that they cannot bill medicaid clients for unpaid balances but still they keep mailing them statements. It is more than a year and they continue to bill my Medicaid patients. Very bad on follow up after filing claims. My claims have gone past 95 days filing deadline without any update from advanced. You have to open a case with concerns that there is no claim on file with insurance and it already past filing dead line. Then they will file the claim and claim gets denied. Then we open case again to request them to appeals. They file the appeal and appeal gets denied and you lost your money. They also do not apply payment correctly and you request them to fix the errors , they will not respond. AdvancedMd does not take responsibility for claims being denied for going past deadlines. If you complain they do not respond to your emails.

Justin
Doctor in VS
Medische praktijk

Terrible Customer Service

2,0 9 jaar geleden

Multiple screens available at one time is helpful. More functional PM than Health Fusion, but that's not saying a lot.

Customer Support is TERRIBLE! We were conned into believing that we would be fast tracked and set-up within two weeks. We had a lot of issues with getting Blue Cross Blue Shield set-up, and then e-remittance suddenly stopped after two months. This issues has still not been resolved 5 months later, and ADP keeps trying to send up to BCBS who says everything is fine on their end and that it's ADP's issue. WORSE, it's been 7 months and we are still not getting paid for Medicaid. We have called ADP multiple times, as well as Medicaid, and just today a Medicaid Rep took 5 minutes and figured out that our taxonomy code was listed in the box where our TPI was supposed to be. We called ADP, and they tried to tell us it was our fault despite the fact that we do not enter that info -- they do. They then gave us a run around saying that they only put in standard data, but extra stuff is our responsibility. What?!?! How are we supposed to know that when they don't tell us, and how is putting in a TPI not part of standard date? ADP made it appear that all we had to do was fill out our information, send it to them, and they would handle everything else. We have still yet to hear a response from our direct rep after 2 weeks. I forwarded the emails to customer service 3 days ago, and have yet to hear from them. My office manager called asked to speak with a supervisor, and the customer service rep said, "What are you planning to get out of that?" I don't know. An apology? Most of the reps have been just as rude when we call. You would think the system would flag something when every single Medicaid claim was denied. Or note that we've been calling and emailing since February. I use Practice Fusion for my EHR, and their customer service is much better despite being FREE! I wish they had a PM side, too, so we wouldn't have to deal with ADP, anymore. There's always Kareo, I guess.

Beth
Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Pros and Cons for smaller clinics

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service was great! The system is certainly capable of handling larger institutions with many different offerings. The server issue was significant as it hurts business when you are in an appointment and cannot load the previous appointment.

Customer service is top notch! They answer, the respond, they are kind and easy to understand. Prescribing Rx was simple. Reporting was easy on the eyes and purposeful. They were easy to read and functional for gathering a picture of the clinic.

Too bulky...if you are a small clinic, there are so many pieces of AdvancedMD that you never use and yet they cover your dashboard. On the flip side of reporting, while they are attractive and easy to read, you have to pay for certain reporting features that are useful for daily functioning (or yearly review) in addition to what you pay monthly COST! Because you can't necessarily remove the added features, it costs way more than a small clinic can justify paying. Lastly, the overload on their servers caused a great deal of delay in uploading pages and moving between PM and EHR

Office Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

AdvancedMD has been & still is a very good experience. The implemtation process was very organized

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its changing our practice, and we will soon be "Chart" free (paper that is).

The overall functionality is superb. I can log-in from any computer, or at home, even from my phone. Like when you need to know how early a patient can get in the next day or that morning. All of the parts work together as a whole like a finely tuned machine. The appointment schedule is a multi-tasker in itself, you can get to pretty much any function you need from there (except master files, fee schedules & settings, which are more of an admin function). Charge entry is awesome, and seamless to "search" for diagnosis codes and procedure codes. And, the insurance payment Auto-Posting is Unbelievable, like adjusting off correct amounts, putting patient responsible amounts to the patient account correctly, and in literally a minute or so. Also AMD is compatible with using "Dragon" for voice text entry and especially SOAP note creation. One of the absolutely best things is, it doesn't matter what specialty or type of provider you are, it will cover all of the bases. I began using billing & practice management software in the 80's so I have a lot to compare AMD to, so take a CLOSE look at AMD, and take it for a test drive !!!

I think there should be the ability to do "Diagnosis pointing", so that U can define a specific Dx code to be most primary to each line item. For some practice types, that have more repitition of same or similar treatment from visit to visit, like PT or Chiro etc, I think having the functionality of somewhat more automated EHR note creating from visit to visit would also be helpful, even though AMD has a huge library of templates which is really awesome.

VaJezatha
Owner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Beware If you are NOT an MD, don't!

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are not a hospital or a very large medical office of the body, DO NOT. The sell is excellent, marketing excellent, but like Jimmy Choos everyone wants a pair but really? You at work every day.....for comfort, ease and practicality without the price gouging, in behavioral health..... Simple Practice!

The people, once you get off hold, are patient and knowledgeable.

The data is held hostage for another 2 grand after bleeding you nearly $300 monthly for what Simple Practice can give (plus Google Calendar intergration!) for less than $100.

Samantha
Office Manager in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

AdvancedMD PM - Improving but....

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had many issues with AMD over the years. I have been using the product for 5 years. The system looks outdated (although they are updating it slowly). Some sections require multiple clicks when you would think it would be just one. I have had multiple issues with support not following up. In fact, on one occasion I was informed that I was the only practice having the issue and they had no desire to fix it (which is poor customer service!). They charge you for each and every little thing separately. Other PM systems include certain features that AMD wants to charge additionally each month for, such as appointment confirmations and insurance verification. My biggest issue is employee tracking. You have to pay for additional reporting features to run a report to see whatever employee was doing each day (and they weren't really clear that with the additional reporting that I could create the report I wanted!). They leave much to be desired and I am looking for another system. We just don't want to be stuck like we are with AMD.

claims processing is clear. That's about ALL this system currently has going for it.

Everything else. Literally every single thing else.

susn
office manager in VS

Poorly written program

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support generally easy to reach and very nice. Unfortunately, they frequently cannot help.

Schedule relatively easy to use. It seemed easy to use and learn. Has an embedded credit card processor which saves steps but is expensive.

Cannot edit any payment entries. It voids the transaction and you have to re-enter it. Reports are inadequate without having to purchase a specialized program so that you can create your own reports. . Does not have a clear to read report for only patient payments for year end reports for patients. . Does not show how a patient payment was paid or the payment date or check number if a check.. Does not total the payments so that patient's can match up their payments. We do liability cases and workers comp and we can not easily print CMS forms, or reports. The transaction detail reports do not list the payer and do not break down payments or write offs by insurance carriers. It is listed in a lump sum only.

Gary
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
3,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After 4 months post going paperless, I can say AdvancedMD has been a mixed bag. We are a multispecialty group that primarily deals with workers compensation which requires a plethora of individualized forms and data. We use both the Practice Mangement (PM) billing program and the Electronic Health Records (EHR) program, but we only use the PM to hold information as billing in workers compensation must be done separately by another company. The PM is counterintuitive with it being practically impossible to track and tag custom information. For instance, we need to track attorney names and address attached to a case/patient. There are custom data entry fields, but these fields are not accessable by any reporting, datasheet, or anywhere within the PM or EHR. I couldn't build a simple demosheet in the PM. The EHR can only get some information from the PM program and only in the predesignated format which is strange. So, if you want the diagnoses from the billing program you can only get it as a table with attached start, chronic, and resolved dates (dates which can't be accessed from the EHR). We had to repeat the data in the EHR for many instances like this. Where AdvancedMD shines is the possibilities for programming custom reports in the EHR. While the interface can be frustrating with inane quirks, it is possible to create true detailed narrative reports. I have incredibly detailed reports that are quickly generated from the exam, but it took me over 150 hours to program. The customizable reports are why we stayed with AdvancedMD. Recording exams and handling chart items in the EHR is a breeze. The iLearn program is good. They can even do basic customization for you. You have to realize that someone at your office needs to become the expert on the system. You cannot depend on anyone at AdvancedMD to be able to change your templates later on. It is, however, relatively easy. Technical support can only reread the help files for you. In summary, we love the EHR organization and the custom report ability. We don't like the PM program due to its inability to have any custom date and some of the quirks of programming the EHR. If they made just a few basic functionalities available and had technical service, they could have a product that was head and shoulders above the rest.

Bronwyn
owner/operator in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

We have used Advanced EHR/PM x 3 years since opening a small clinic. Satisfaction is fair.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits are the mobility from desktop to mobile device is very useful and I believe the possibility of capturing our quality data will be good....eventually.

The tab driven system is relatively easy to navigate. I believe it has the ability to address our quality measures and the templates are configurable. Customer support is good about putting out fires, however not preventing them. I really appreciate the CIE inbound and outbound option.

The absolute LACK of timely communication and the lack of support to small clinics. For example, the ability to capture MIPS/MACRA data is available, however not easily accessible at least not to this provider who is also IT!!!! The configurable templates are probably "easy" if you are into IT!!!! There are too many "products", ie NEST, Insight etc. with limited explanation to their purpose. There doesn't seem to be any proactive resources for small clinics.

Doreen
Director/Provider in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Very Disappointed

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They will promise the moon and stars leaving you staring up at a black sky! I suggest you look elsewhere!

Instant eligibility checking, ability to access a patient’s medication history from insurance company with touch of a button, template customization is easy.

Too many different ways to do the same thing making it convoluted. Not at all user friendly or intuitive. Clunky. Hiccup after hiccup. Horrible mostly non existent tech support. Lots of errors and failed rx transmissions. Impossible to easily print a note or part of the chart! It doesn’t format to print without first creating what’s called a word merge template that coincides with each note template. Then you can create a document to print using this word merge option which pulls your note into a word doc. From there you need to edit spacing and copy and paste anything it failed to pull forward before you have a semi-professional note to print! Takes me at least an extra 20 minutes to do this! Ridiculous! Not to mention the price I was quoted and agreed to was half of what my average bill has been and they still, after 6 months have not been able to get billing set up with all my pay or sources!

Lisa
Billing Manager in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Best PM Application out there - HANDS DOWN! NO COMPARISON TO OTHERS THAT ARE CURRENTLY OUT ON THE MARKET - I KNOW.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Listen... My words are worth their weight and gold! I do IT. I know computer software applications in healthcare. I have used almost everyone of them out there and can tell you this.. Billing. If you get another program your business will not be as financially successful as it could be. I know how to build databases, program and can tell you this was written by people who have done the job! I can't rave enough about the product!
Worse one out there... Centricity - Most labor intensive billing module there is! It's horrible. It in itself can cause a company to always stay in the red. I am experiencing it now and have twice in the past.Centricity - GET THIS CAN'T PRINT DOSAGE ON PAPER CLAIMS YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY ADD IT. WANT TO PRINT A CLAIM FORM AND SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP - CAN'T. - STAY AWAY FROM CENTRICITY - AMD - WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU WILL SEE TRIPLE THE CASH FLOW. - IT'S CRAZY THE BLACK AND WHITE OF IT.

Everything. - It would be lengthy to tell you the specifics of why it's better. Okay let's start here.... Everything is in a box - and it all flows and makes sense. button are where they should be. the process is smooth - I am a systems efficiencies expert and this is the only application that can follow suit. Online app can access from home.

Um.... THus the point. I swear to Jesus if you knew me and to know I sit and can't write anything shocks me... I am a critic is the worst way.. Advanced MD is the total package - I have no complaints about people support or applications. I don't think I would use advanced md if I was a physical therapist. there that's it - it is not the best application for PT or DME. - but all other specialties it is the best.