Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over OneLogin

Oplossing voor identiteitsbeheer (IAM) en Single Sign-On (SSO) voor bedrijven van elke omvang. Ga direct aan de slag met de gratis proefversie.

Meer informatie over OneLogin

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use.

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Beoordelingen van OneLogin

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

OneLogin heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 90 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OneLogin eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (90)

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Effortlessly Manage User Access with OneLogin

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, OneLogin is a solid choice for organizations looking for a reliable and secure solution for managing access to applications and services. While it may have some minor drawbacks, the software's benefits and security features make it a worthwhile investment for any organization.

I find it to be a reliable and effective solution for managing our organization's access to various applications and services. OneLogin provides a seamless single sign-on experience, making it easy for users to access the applications they need without the hassle of remembering multiple usernames and passwords. The software also has a robust set of features for administrators to control user access, such as role-based access control and multi-factor authentication. Another advantage of OneLogin is its security features. The software provides multi-factor authentication, which adds an extra layer of security to our organization's access to applications and services. Additionally, OneLogin has a comprehensive set of security features to protect our organization against potential cyber threats.

One of the main issues is that the software can be slow to load at times, which can be frustrating for users who need to quickly access applications. Additionally, the initial set up of OneLogin can be time-consuming and complicated, especially for larger organizations.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer in VS
Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Software is alright for all of your passwords

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

OneLogin for Web Developers

5,0 6 maanden geleden

It's a great software to get double factor authentication. The interface is very user-friendly. Through this way, big organisation can set up strong password requirements.

Sometimes there can be synchronisation delays and it is more suitable for larger organisation, as it has a complex system.

Mariam
Mariam
Partner vertical in Georgië
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Critical important for security

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very user-friendly and you feel safe!

It is very good that you have only one password for every platforms and you have 2FA so you are safe. Every time you log in via another device you are receiving confirmation email.

It eequires password changes too many times.

Nicole
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Bad Customer Support

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alexis
Alexis
Customer Hero in VS
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Palak
Palak
Team Leader in India
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Onelogin review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its overall good helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different softwares used by company.

All important softwares are linked together helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different logins in each software

Nothing much as this is just a one to many kind of software and has nothing related to business point of view apart from security.

Neha
Neha
Associate Recruiter in India
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Software Engineer in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust and user-friendly platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is highly flexible and offers seamless access control. Its ease of use and effective accessibility management make it one of the best identity management platforms. It has the ability to sync users from directories like G suite and Workday. It is compatible with a wide number of applications.

Although it offers a lot of integrations, some of them lead to cumbersome provisioning.

Kate
Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

4,0 2 jaar geleden

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

Autumn
Assistant Residential Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Everything under the same umbrella!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Gage
Dps in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awsome

4,0 5 jaar geleden

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Psalm
membership advisor in VS

More than where I go to clock in

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Account executive in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use SSO

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s made my life easier and more secure.

The tool allows me to easily sign into any application in a secure manner.

Sometimes it can get confusing - need to ensure your passwords are consistently updated.

Nathan
SEO Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Secure & Simple

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Administratie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Review from a regular user

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Ease of use - My company uses OneLogin as the authentication software for access to our internal portal. It's really easy to use and it syncs well with DUO. I have never had any problem connecting to OneLogin.

Nothing much really. Really appreciate how easy the login process is.

Ria
CX Team Lead in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

OneLogin

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Having extra security is always a good idea. The best part of this is integrating platforms you use to make them more secure.

I had an issue setting up the authentication which took about a week to clear up. The glitch was a con.

Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Loving It!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product! OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through. OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

Associate, Commercial Division in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great protection

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love this software for its protection.

I love this software because it allows for a multi-verification for logging in to important systems.

Sometimes it is difficult to login on different devices.

Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

OneLogin for company apps

5,0 5 jaar geleden

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Danilo
Danilo
Engenheiro de software in Brazilië
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great way to unify your enterprise credentials, with a really good Chrome extension.

The Chrome extension works really well. The possibility to categorize your apps on specific tabs, the search helps a lot too when you have tons of apps to access.

Sometimes it lost the session for some apps, then after clicking on the app, you need to click again on OneLogin, refresh de app page, then you are good to go.

Internet, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The Best One-Stop Shop to Manage All Logins

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- No need to bookmark tabs as each user has saved URLs - No need to memorize or enter credentials for multiple websites - Integration with Duo to provide an extra layer of security - Ability to restrict access to certain apps by user

- Needs a dedicated in-company support and configuration team - Updates to user access can take some time

Symeon
IT support Specialist in België
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

A very good access management tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

It has so many features that can help the admins have a more optimal and automated access management, onboarding and offboarding

It is quite expensive and the support package costs more. That could definitely be improved.

Andrew
IT Administrator in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great options for the Price

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The coolest option is the ability to customize the user login portal. O.L. gave us the option to use our brand on the portal which is really convenient for us. The customer service is quick to respond and is very knowledgeable of both the front and back-end development of the software. Easy to use and set up was extremely quick.

Branded login portal, self contained and easy for users to understand.

Nothing. Everything is great.