Over OneLogin

Oplossing voor identiteitsbeheer (IAM) en Single Sign-On (SSO) voor bedrijven van elke omvang. Ga direct aan de slag met de gratis proefversie.

Meer informatie over OneLogin

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use.

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Beoordelingen van OneLogin

Waar voor je geld

OneLogin heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 82 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OneLogin eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (82)

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer in VS
Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Manju
Data Labeling specialist in India
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Onelogin helps me sign in with just one click

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Onelogin has all the softwares I use in its portal. I just login to one login with my ID and password and then I can access other softwares I use, be it analytics, Payroll or video conferencing softwares. It saves the hassle of saving and remembering all the ID's and password used for all these different tools. Plus no need to bookmark the links for these softwares. all of the tools are available with just single login.

I just need to enter the id and password for one login and I have access to all the other softwares. I don't need to enter the credentials for every software I use.

Nothing to dislike about onelogin. Absolute time saver.

Keith
Keith
Project Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

“Everything In One Platform”

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: OneLogin give you all the tools you need to manage labor force, leads, and vendor information in a professional way.

I like their directory center where I can use Active Directory to sync users in real – time using a high secure protocols.

Sometimes I have issues with the passwords.

Talent Acquisition Partner in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good software for authentication

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has some bumps along the way, but overall a good software to use.

It's very easy to learn. It doesn't require any training, and requires little upkeep.

Sometimes the sync gets reset, so I lose passwords. I'm not sure why this happens.

Mariam
Mariam
Partner vertical in Georgië
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Critical important for security

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very user-friendly and you feel safe!

It is very good that you have only one password for every platforms and you have 2FA so you are safe. Every time you log in via another device you are receiving confirmation email.

It eequires password changes too many times.

Nicole
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Overwogen alternatieven:

Bad Customer Support

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alexis
Alexis
Customer Hero in VS
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Palak
Palak
Team Leader in India
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Onelogin review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its overall good helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different softwares used by company.

All important softwares are linked together helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different logins in each software

Nothing much as this is just a one to many kind of software and has nothing related to business point of view apart from security.

Neha
Neha
Associate Recruiter in India
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Software Engineer in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust and user-friendly platform

5,0 8 maanden geleden

It is highly flexible and offers seamless access control. Its ease of use and effective accessibility management make it one of the best identity management platforms. It has the ability to sync users from directories like G suite and Workday. It is compatible with a wide number of applications.

Although it offers a lot of integrations, some of them lead to cumbersome provisioning.

Kate
Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

4,0 vorig jaar

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

Autumn
Assistant Residential Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Everything under the same umbrella!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Gage
Dps in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awsome

4,0 4 jaar geleden

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Monique
Inside Sales Rep in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Makes My Job Easier

5,0 3 jaar geleden

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Christina
Accounts Receivable Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has worked great.

Downloading the app to my phone is easy. It integrates with Apple Watch for quick authentication.

Required reset by IT when I recent it a new phone.

Admissions Counselor in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use regularly.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

Ria
CX Team Lead in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

OneLogin

4,0 vorig jaar

Having extra security is always a good idea. The best part of this is integrating platforms you use to make them more secure.

I had an issue setting up the authentication which took about a week to clear up. The glitch was a con.

John Kenneth
Process Specialist in Filipijnen
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

This software is really really good

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Brandon
BDR in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

OneLogin Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. It feels good to have strong passwords in a tool the can keep track of them.

OneLogin is a great product and is very easy to use. It makes generating good passwords easy and it is also easy to copy and share passwords when needed.

It took me a while to get the chrome extension up and going. It was annoying for me at first because there were multiple sign ins but I just needed to change the settings.

Reactie OneLogin

2 jaar geleden

Hey, Brandon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the OneLogin family!

Product Manager in VS
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great on computer, but terrible on mobile

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

OneLogin is nice to avoid logging into so many different programs while at work. It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company.

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks. Plus, even though the OneLogin app is for your phone, it will not necessarily take you to a mobile-friendly version of your program.

Research Analyst in VS
Kapitaalmarkten, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect for remote workers

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience using OneLogin over the last 6 months has been very positive, it makes working remotely a lot easier.

I love how easy it is and how many logins and programs can be stored with this product. It is ideal to use and does not require the end user to manage the passwords at all. However, it is very easy to use as a result.

Nothing, there is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this product.

Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Uber Eats in VS
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

The Best One-Stop Shop to Manage All Logins

5,0 4 jaar geleden

- No need to bookmark tabs as each user has saved URLs - No need to memorize or enter credentials for multiple websites - Integration with Duo to provide an extra layer of security - Ability to restrict access to certain apps by user

- Needs a dedicated in-company support and configuration team - Updates to user access can take some time

Symeon
IT support Specialist in België
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

A very good access management tool

4,0 vorig jaar

It has so many features that can help the admins have a more optimal and automated access management, onboarding and offboarding

It is quite expensive and the support package costs more. That could definitely be improved.

Ricardo
Sr. IT in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

OneLogin Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use, to manage, intuitive for admins

I don't find any cons against OneLogin, it's very intuitive

Deidre
Deidre
CEO and Co-Founder in
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Simple, incredibly effective solution!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was very simple and straightforward to get OneLogin in place at our company and a huge convenience for end users and our IT admin staff. It literally took minutes to get controls and end-user enablement in place -- something that used to take weeks and months. Love it.

Great portal for users, branded with our company, easy to set up for IT, easy to add apps, our users like the self service convenience.