Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Nextpoint

Biedt moderne juridische teams de mogelijkheid om eDiscovery en zaakvoorbereiding vanaf elke locatie efficiënt, betaalbaar, veilig en zonder gegevenskosten te beheren.

Meer informatie over Nextpoint

Integrates easily into incumbent litigation hold software.

It can be difficult to use and does not have a lot of the same features as the review.

Beoordelingen van Nextpoint

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Nextpoint heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 217 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Nextpoint eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (217)

Great legal support software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

What I love about this software is that it allows you to review legal documents with unilimited data hosting and it allows you to organize it and modify it the way you want to and is easier for your team to view. It also allows you to keep track of all the documents, mails, attachments and threads. It also gives you the tranquility that the uploaded files are secure.

It is not a very friendly software, for me and my team it was a little bit hard to take control over the platform.

Susan
Susan
IT Specialist/Office Manager in VS

Processing Big Data Made Easier

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have experienced wonderful customer service with NextPoint, and are constantly in touch with our representative (or she frequently checks in with us to hear how things are going). The service and support is much different from our previous product, where it was very difficult to speak with our representative or receive help as needed. Our team has been glad to grow with NextPoint, even though many other ESI providers often contact us.

We like that we have the ability to load, organize, and sort large amounts of data. This is our second ESI software to work with, and it is much more robust in its capabilities with managing data. It has the ability for trial presentation which essentially combines two products into one, and saves our smaller, boutique firm from needing to purchase multiple types of software for various legal tasks.

The ability to process some Auto Cad files without customer support. As we mainly handle construction law matters, we work with multiple AutoCad files. We need the ability to process them independently and efficiently.

Brett
NCC Paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Next Point

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been good though frustrating at times.

It's fast. The process is usually very quick which is a huge bonus for us. The main database we use has about half a million documents, even more pages, and the database can give us results quickly. In addition, there are filter features allowing us to presort information that can be quite helpful for abbreviating searches.

It's not necessarily accurate. We rely on coding in particular to find out whether a document is relevent or not. OCR isn't nearly as useful given the documents we have are historical and some hand written. The OCR confuses words and phrases sometimes. Also, I don't like the Boolean searches. There are times when the word 'and' or an ampersand is in the name of a company and there is no good way to add that to Boolean searches making them worthless.

Mark

Best-in-Class Client Service, Very Effective Tool, Affordable/Viable Cost

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Nextpoint has been a tremendous one. Before I entered the law, I worked in sales/service in multiple positions within the banking/financial and professional sports industries, which gives me a different vantage than perhaps most attorneys who went straight to law school after college and their entire career is comprised of legal/lawyer work. It is from that vantage I truly appreciate the warm, friendly, and accommodating personality/culture of Nextpoint. And my primary point-of-contact over at Nextpoint, the rep, is in every sense of the word magnificent. She's consistently tuned in and makes you, as a client, feel your needs are at the top of her list. But not only is she attentive and timely, she goes above and beyond the call of duty and delivers high-quality service to help you better understand and learn how to use all of Nextpoint's many tools. The others on her team embody this same client-focused drive and it really shows you "who" Nextpoint is. They are a great company with the right product/tools, but better yet, the right mindset. They are a pleasure to work with, and blow all the other e-Discovery companies my mailboxes are littered with e-mails and voicemails from. If I could give other litigators a point of advice: Forget the AONs, Relativity, etc., and get to know Nextpoint.

Nextpoint's software is highly intuitive, and it's easy to use. I'm an attorney without an "IT" background, but acclimating to Nextpoint really was seamless. I most appreciate the simple way a non-tech person like myself can execute comprehensive, extensive document reviews, and effectively make document productions.

There are certain tools/features Nextpoint should implement: - Nextpoint needs to roll out better sub-foldering options/features in the Review space (especially given batching limitations) to help simplify things from an organizational standpoint both on document reviews and throughout case workup. This *has* to happen. - Nextpoint should implement tracking features to allow lead counsel to measure a document review team's pace (necessary on large document reviews, and has been available on Relativity for some time). - It's difficult to tell how effective the de-duplication tool is really working. I've lately suspected this could use some re-vamping.

Brian
Director of E-Discovery & Forensics in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Nextpoint is great online and do-it-yourself E-Discovery software!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefit of the functionality and capability as a power user to independently and fully control and process your own data. From import, review, searching and native or image document production exports with an easy-to-use cloud-based platform.

Best features are the self-import tools and field mapping; ability to organize your data into custom folders and custom export settings.

Just a few. Difficult to see original client folder structure of how data except in a metadata field; need custom placeholder pages; cost and pricing option to host data on month-to-month basis or in an online storage state.

Amanda
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Best document review platform I have used!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nextpoint is the perfect solution for small cases and large cases, it is easy to use and has tons of useful functionality that is continually improved upon.

Nextpoint with fast, easy to use, and forgiving! They are always developing new features. My favorite part is that I have a great deal of control over my databases, but the vendor is there to answer questions or provide more support for those who want it. It is visually pleasing, works on all devices and has quickly become my go-to software.

The application of redactions is cumbersome. It takes a lot of steps and the imaging per page makes it a slow process.

Kellie
Paralegal and eDiscovery Administrator in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great eDiscovery tool for learning how to work in eDiscovery

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have worked with great people from all levels at Nextpoint. Very approachable and responsive.

We don't have a lot of cases that require eDiscovery, but we've noted a definite uptick in the need. I'm only a couple months into using this product and am the administrator. I had very little experience with other platforms run by third-party vendors. What drew us to NextPoint was the ability to manage our matters on our own, which we didn't have when working with vendors. I like how easy it is to set up matters and to customize to each matter's needs. Support is great to work with. I like the Advanced search feature for my new users, it helps them learn how to build searches until they get used to working directly in the search bar. Categories are a nice feature for grouping like items. The new load mapping for load files is great!

Articles in your support center need to be updated. There were many that reference the same types of information, but are different from what the features include now and can contradict information or lead a user to utilize the steps, only to find a process was updated. I've also run into help articles that link to more information and the links no longer work or direct to "page not found" even in some of your more recent articles.

Ashton

E-Discovery Platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Nextpoint is an easy to use e-discovery review platform. They make it easy to review thousands of documents with ease.

The keyword search feature could be greatly improved on. Doesn't accurately find documents within the search parameters.

Mary
Associate in VS

Nextpoint Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On the whole, it's been quite positive. I particularly like that everyone from the firm can access it regardless of whether they're in the office. And the training was helpful at the outset.

The "fuzzy" search function is invaluable. Also the ability to easily produce privilege logs has been very helpful.

It can be a bit clunky in terms of managing many many folders of documents when using it to store documents and track discovery rather than just for productions.

Asher
Litigation Manager in VS

A Smith Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Integrates easily into incumbent litigation hold software.

Various searching, tagging, and document management functions are less accessible than equivalent functions in Relativity. The separation of functions into Review and Prep databases reduces rather than improves access.

Anna
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Best way to manage massive discovery databases

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Searching by coding and tags is great, but being able to search for text that actually appear in a document is priceless. I love the old-school Boolean search functions, it's so easy to use once you take the five minutes it takes to learn -- but can you please put in a Boolean cheat sheet somewhere easily accessible? I'm not crazy about the "advanced search."

As with any "cloud" based software, it can be slow and lag at times. Also, when reviewing large databases, sometimes clicking return to search results does not actually return me to the page showing the last document I actually just clicked back from. Sometimes the search results move around after clicking return to search results. Both of these things are very frustrating.

Dabny

Nextpoint Provides an Excellent Product and Service for an Affordable Price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Nextpoint since its earlier years and liked the product then, and even more so, now. The Nextpoint staff is incredibly attentive to user needs and will work to develop solutions or improvements identified by users. The services offered are also affordable and easily accessible regardless of whether you have massive servers or individual laptops. I cannot wait to see the new features that will be rolling out soon!

User Friendly; Saves LOADS of Time in Reviewing/Producing Discovery; Affordable Options; Service is Amazing.

Would like more analytical functions, but understand that this is in the works!

Brandon
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Priced well but a little rough around the edges

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Able to litigate a large case on a budget.

Has all the main features you would expect from a document review system at a reasonable price

Structured imports of load files is a bit of a mess - there needs to be a wizard or something to adapt .dat files or non-nextpoint load files into what Nextpoint is expecting. The documentation isn't where it needs to be to fully educate on how to do this manually because the software doesn't give you enough information to troubleshoot your mistakes. OCR engine is pretty weak.

Janelle
Office Manager/Legal Assistant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Nextpoint Review

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Nextpoint since approximately 2011. I've seen it evolve and improve its capabilities and features over that time. I've formed long lasting relationships with staff and can depend on them to answer my questions - even if I've asked the same question before.

The speed the program can search for a document; the customization of coding features; the staff.

The format changes often, e.g. color scheme. I find the new format of the Nextpoint Training tab to not be as user friendly as before.

Steven

A True Discovery Solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work with this program daily and am in charge of managing and uploading files. The system is great at automating this process for ease of use. With a little bit of preparation, you can organize things extremely well.

We primarily use this product to store and code discovery documents for document review. It is so easy to code documents and redact large amounts of documents in a relatively short time.

It does not support every file type and they are still working on supporting some very useful file types for our firm.

Christopher
Director of Information Technology in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Easy to use ediscovery processing, review, and trial preparation

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pros: Cloud-based platform, works on any browser/any device (no plugins required), easy to manage, easy to use. Reasonable pricing. Most data imports can be handled by just about any user type. A great step up from our legacy platform without the high cost of some of the other popular platforms. Cons: Production tools are a little clunky and basic (about to see a major overhaul on 12/12 however and the early reviews look fantastic). Some data imports require additional massaging and documentation around importing some data sets is a bit ambiguous. We spent nearly 24 months looking to replace our legacy document review platform which had fallen out of support and development, and really wasn't able to fully meet the challenges of discovery in an ESI world. After an exhaustive process, we decided to give Nextpoint a try, and for the most part we are very pleased. It offers an intuitive interface that is very easy to use, cost-effective pricing, and the big winner is that it is all based in the cloud. Is it a perfect system - no. However we have had experience with some of the more popular platforms recently and I have heard from users that Nextpoint is just much easier to use and makes more sense from a review and from a case management standpoint. Nextpoint has been working very hard behind the scenes to revamp the production tools in the platform, and I am excited to see these launch at the end of this week. This will be a big change for the better! I think with a few other tweaks and enhancements, and a small rewrite of their documentation will go a long way to keeping our users content.

Teri

TRG Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like using the produce and find it extremely helpful in making our document reviews and production more efficient.

The ease of use. It is very easy to upload documents, review, tag, and produce.

I would like to be able to reorganize the order of documents for production in order to produce them, rather than having to make sure they are loaded into the production folder in the order you need to produce them.

Samantha
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Review from a small law firm

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is still a lot I need to learn but the training sessions have been really helpful. There is so much in the software that I feel I am not always using it to its full potential. Hoping to become more familiar with all the features the more I use it.

The customer service is amazing. I often have to export groups of documents in a rush and rely on the Nextpoint team to help. They always do a great job.

I don't use Nextpoint every day so I feel like there are a lot of features I don't take advantage of because I am not as familiar with them as I could be. The training sessions have been helpful but if I don't use the features discussed during training right away I forget what we covered. A cheat sheet or short handbook might help!

Reactie Nextpoint

8 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Samantha! The Nextpoint Help Center (support.nextpoint.com) is our online handbook for using the software, but we also recently put together a New User Guide you may be interested in checking out. It's the first item in the "Getting Started" section. Best, Alex

Laurie
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Foldering in Nextpoint is invaluable!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the speed of uploads, usability of foldering.

Foldering! This makes everything more intuitive. It makes is easy for users to immediately jump in and look at documents without any "training". Uploading files is quick and easy. Also being able to label, catergorize files during upload is great.

The exporting is a little complicated. But once templates are set up it is easier.

Jenifer
Documents Management Coordinator in VS

Review for Nextpoint

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm still learning.

The ability to filter through documents and work from anywhere.

The learning curve - there is so much to learn and most of the time you don't know you need to know something until right when you need it.

Shannon
Legal Assistant in VS
Rechtspraktijk

Great way to learn the ropes as a paralegal

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nextpoint has saved me more time than I could have ever imagined spending on certain tasks. As a champion for my firm's clients, I try to save them time and money wherever possible, and Nextpoint is a great product to do just that.

Ease of use, time-saving strategies, and efficient handling of documents.

It could use a few minor updates here and there - I'd like to select one redaction style for an entire production. It would also be great to have more support with users who have Internet Explorer as that is my firm's preferred web browser.

Reactie Nextpoint

7 jaar geleden

Hi Shannon, thanks for the suggestions! Our development team is currently working on the Redaction styling issue you raised. Nextpoint is compatible with IE, but some features may not work as well on older versions of IE as they do on our recommended browsers. If you haven't done so already, we recommend upgrading to the latest version.

Sienna
Assistant in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Awesome Consolidation!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Way too many emails to go through in a case, needed an easy, accessible, software to sort through and dedupe a ton of emails

I love how easy it is to use and go through documents

I would like to be able to multi add or remove folders as well as shift select documents

Allison
Rechtspraktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Generally Positive Experience

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been better than my experience with other e-Discovery platforms. However, Nextpoint support is hit or miss. While I believe the team gives maximum effort, we have run into a few issues with their ability to process our requests as directed, and within a short turnaround time if needed. Given the company is relatively small and new, I have no doubt these issues will resolve when Nextpoint is able to increase its number of personnel.

The software is more user friendly than other comparable e-Discovery platforms.

Nextpoint misses on a few features that would make the user experience more efficient. E.g. - real time coding creation and ability to redact/highlight while in review window.

Matt
Rechtspraktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product for Organization and Review in Litigation Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nextpoint is a great product. It has saved valuable time in high stakes and large scale litigation. I would recommend it to anyone for litigation support.

Nextpoint is very user-friendly. When reviewing, categorizing and producing thousands of documents in various legal matters, it has proven to be an invaluable litigation support tool. The search ability and organizational tools it uses are very helpful.

There is nothing that sticks out as a complaint about Nextpoint. I have used it on numerous occasions without issue and have definitely appreciated its ease of use more than prior large document systems I've used before.

Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Tremendous asset in document management for litigation.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Allows me to be more efficient as a litigator.

The best part is the ability to search for terms. It allows me to easily and quickly find and utilize relevant documents out of a massive production.

At times it can be a bit unwieldy and you really need to practice and build a knack in setting up folders.