Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Lodgix

Webgebaseerde software boordevol functionaliteiten om je vakantiewoningen te beheren en op de markt te brengen. Voordelig en gebruiksvriendelijk.

Meer informatie over Lodgix

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

The user interface is not built with mobile responsiveness in mind, so it's a little hard to check "on the go. However, I have heard a rumor that this will be fixed in a future release.

Beoordelingen van Lodgix

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Lodgix heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 170 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Lodgix eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (170)

Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use for Lodgix is exceptional

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that this software functions with all my accounts...Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, our own Web site & Social Media such as Facebook & Instagram

We are homeowners who chose to turn our home into a vacation rental and needed software to back that up. Over the last 3 years we have found Lodgix to support that decision 100%. If I come across something I can't figure out myself their customer service is right there to help. I think you will enjoy your purchase as much as we have.

Like everything this software sometimes has a different language to discribe the function than I would. So trying to look it up in the manual is hard. But the customer service comes into play here and I have always gotten my answer.

Helen
Business Owner in Australië

Ticks ALL the boxes!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the beginning, these guys have been super helpful. The software is really easy. The pricing is very reasonable, with the option to have add ons at additional cost. There have not been any glitches over the years, the system has never 'gone down' and business has grown because of Lodgix.

Ease of use. We very quickly could load up our multiple properties and get the business up and running and fully operational very quickly, when we changed over from our last PMS. The software works equally well for Australian businesses, even though the company is US based My staff find it easy to navigate and training has been no problem with the Tutorial Manual that is provided. I love that the guys are constantly improving things, and nothing is static. There is always great changes that are taking place. We opened up second business and automatically went to Lodgix for our PMS. There was no need to shop around, I couldnt be happier with the product we have. Totally love that the guys always respond to any questions we have. Even though we have a time delay of 12 hours difference, I have often had replies out of business hours from them. I sincerely thank them for their customer support. It is always clear, concise and helpful.

I would dearly love it if a guest could do a property search, enter date parameters, and all available holiday homes with a total price could be visible. I do believe however that is something that the guys are working on. So that is fantastic. Not having this function has in no way impeded our bookings, with almost 70% of our bookings coming directly through Lodgix!!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

used lodgix awhile ago, hopefully they've changed for the better since then.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It looked like it had more functions for the price but I ended up switching to another software eventually.

The interface was pretty user friendly and it saved me time on responding to inquiries. Connected to many listing channels but some of them were more integrated than others.

The customer service team wasn't very helpful and took forever to get onboard. They were supposed to do all the data transferring for me but I ended up having to do a lot of it manually.

5 jaar geleden

It's important to note, that Capterra appears to allow anonymous reviews. Capterra does ZERO screening of these reviews for authenticity. In this particular instance, I believe the reviewer may have confused Lodgix with Lodgify as this statement: "They were supposed to do all the data transferring for me." ...would have never occurred on Lodgix because we don't help with data transfer at all. We provide some tools (csv importing, ical importing, ical to invoice tools, etc..) but have never and will never manually aid in moving data. We can provide all kids of suggestions on how to make the process easier, etc.. But we can't physically do any of it for you. You see this time and time again these aggregation sites like Capterra. Very very poor quality control.

Lisa
Owner in Australië

So glad we found Lodgix

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix has allowed us to run our accommodation business much more easily and at a lower cost than before leaving us with more time and money to spend on our personal life. It does everything we want in a hospitality software package including synching calendars with different online booking sites, our own booking button on our website and more.

I love that it is so easy to set up a new booking and organise payment when a booking comes through to us direct. I also love the automatic emails we have set up for guests before and after their stay. The customer service from Lodgix has always been prompt and helpful. We can also run lots of reports and the one I love the most is where I can compare this year’s revenue with last year’s.

I’d like to be able to maybe format the emails a bit differently but they are more than adequate and I wouldn’t want the very reasonable fees to go up.

Tim
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Think about switching

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix is an outstanding product for small to medium, hotel and property management users. Prior to switching to Lodgix I had two pressing objectives. Firstly, our older system had issues with credit card storage compliance (PCI). Lodgix solved this issue easily and this annual burden (PCI compliance) is a thing of the past. Secondly, we had developed our old system over many years to meet our needs, but we were seriously behind in our ease of getting inventory out to sales channels. Again, Lodgix solves this easily and inventory is synced without the worry of overbookings. Thank you Lodgix!!

Easy to use, can be used remotely outside the work location, good access to sales channels, comprehensive reporting options, great credit card payment options with Stripe link.

Lodgix is a wonderful out to the box solution. I have some improvements that would help our business and while Lodgix is responsive to my needs they have their own priorities for improvements.

Sharon

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic Company, Software and Customer Service!!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stellar customer service! The response rate is fantastic!! They are always there to answer the question, no matter how simple or complicated it may be. Lodgix continually works to improve an already great product and they never disappoint!

This software provides me with all the tools I need to operate my business! Everything from management, reservations, owner statements, tax reports and more is incorporated to make this a one-stop software that does it all! It is not complicated and the online manual is great!!

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software. I'm very happy with it.

Barbara
owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Simplifies the reservation and back office processes

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. The team is quick to respond and easy to work with.

I like that it becomes one central place for all bookings to come in and information to be pushed out. It makes marketing and reservations much simpler. I also like the way rates and rules are shared by like properties in the system rather than repeating that work for every single property. It has absolutely increased my efficiency.

I would be happy to see integration/sync options open up to even more marketing venues.

Justin
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Lodgix is the best short-term rental management I’ve found!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’ve had an easy time with this well-thought out software...compared to the other company we used prior, this software is a dream to implement and use - great tech support too!

Ease of use and functionality are 5 stars!

Lacking some accounting functionality (balance brought forward) that I’m told will be implemented soon.

Loren
Property Manager in Antigua en Barbuda

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The software you need for your rentals

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix allows us to have a centralized location to manage all the properties we manage and makes it really easy to do.

Lodgix is packed full of features and the developers are constantly working to add more and improve your experience. The pricing is tiered so you only pay for what you use. It offers integrations with all the popular third party sites.

They don't support a payment processor that works in my country, although I don't think any online payment processors work in my country.

Andy
Andy
Director of Operations and Sales, Managing Partner
Bron: GetApp

It's a hidden gem - stumbled upon Lodgix + learned how awesome it is

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using it for over 1.5 years. The manuals are pretty up to date, it just takes some time to get acquainted and set it all up, but the team is very responsive. They have a blog I discovered that they constantly post updates from on new features coming up. They've updated a lot of the user/guest interfaces. Though it has taken awhile to get all things in order, it has saved us a lot of time ! Integrated PM account with Homeaway/VRBO and TripAdvisor/FlipKey, calendar syncing for other non-integrated sites. I've attempted to "try" or convert to another platform/VRM/CRM but due to the extensive set up process, I have not successfully switched. Lodgix has all you need at a great price. I'm glad we stumbled and started with this. It's pretty flexible/versatile, but if you want something better and are willing to pay top dollar, then there's other options out there.

Integrated payment processing, email and invoice template customization, automated trigger emails, custom rules/pricing, integrates with our website, homeaway, tripadvisor. 2-way calendar sync, and tons of reporting functions/exporting to excel or pdf is simple.

Can't import data, takes time to DIY and learn it if you don't have experience setting up a CRM/VRM. However, they'll schedule a time to guide you and show you via phone/web conference. I became acquainted with (and set up) this software just by using their online guide/manuals and some googling + some late nights when customers weren't calling.

Patty
rentals manager in VS

Best solution I've found

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our rental management business is through Lodgix. It has been great. Sometimes it is difficult to speak to a support person by phone, but overall I have been very pleased.

Lodgix is easy to use, organized, and flexible in many ways. I have used other rental management software, and this is the best combination of performance and price.

The only thing that I am very unhappy with is that my inquiry emails and some other emails cannot be sent from my own email address. They go from "mtalodgix" and they almost ALWAYS go into the SPAM folder of my customers and prospective customers and even owners. This is a serious limitation and is causing me to lose business.

Kim
Owner/Operator in VS

Excellent Channel Manager and Booking Program for Vacation Rentals

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been in the vacation rental industry since 1996, and have heard many stories about difficulties with channel management systems. I've been very happy with Lodgix, and never hesitate to recommend it to my colleagues.

The software is consistent, and is a good system. Brent and his team are always working to upgrade and update, and it's much appreciated. I've never received a complaint from a guest regarding the booking system, and if you regularly deal with vacation rental guests you know this says a lot about Lodgix. The team are always extremely quick to respond to questions and issues. I have been very impressed.

Customizations regarding the plug-in use for your own website. That being said, I work with a web developer who, while sometimes gripes about the ability to customize the Lodgix application for your own website, admits that Lodgix is one of the best channel manager programs to use with your own website. My only other issue would be updates to the user manual and search-ability issues within the manual. The good news is that the team is continually working on upgrades regarding these issues.

Joseph

Lodgix Rocks

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Lodgix for years and it makes booking and accounting a breeze. Calendar integration with major websites like VRBO, TripAdvisor and others ensures that potential guests can always see current room availability. Multiple reporting options lets me gain valuable insights about booking patterns that helps me set prices and maximize bookings.

Here's the best part: If you have a question or problem the support is supper responsive. They even take your input for new features. On one occasion I told them I needed to be able to sort a report by a certain field that wasn't available in a report and they added it to a downloadable spreadsheet that day. Try getting kind of service anywhere else - you won't find it.

There's really no down side. The Lodgix team is constantly adding new features. The on con, if any, is that I rent too few rooms to take advantage of all the neat features they offer.

Sean
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good, but not great.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the few affordable hosting services that has full integration with both Homeaway and Airbnb simultaneously. Unfortunately, the lack of dynamic rates or rate imports and other features makes it not a good option for me.

Easy to integrate with major channels like Homeaway and Airbnb. Sync availability, rates, and listing details from one source. Flat fee per listing makes it affordable.

Airbnb integrations incurs an addition 1% charge. No native messaging through the Lodgix app. Slow customer service can take hours to respond through online chat. Pretty confusing interface makes certain features hard to find. No dynamic pricing support. Lacks integration with some smaller channels.

7 jaar geleden

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review Lodgix. It is true that we do not currently support dynamic pricing. To date the data just isn't there to say it's a must have for the typical vacation rental pm. Many who have tried it, have stopped using it. Another consideration is that dynamic pricing creates confusing interfaces and adds more complexity than may be desired by most of our customers. That being said we are actively exploring (and coding) to support dynamic pricing should it become a valuable tool in the future. If you read our reviews, one of the most noted themes is our great customer service. I am sorry you did not experience that, our average response time is 12 minutes for all online tickets. In reviewing your acct, you were only a trial subscriber for 3 weeks, and I don't see that you scheduled any training, nor did you submit any formal support tickets, perhaps that was the problem! Either way we will review our processes to try and get better!

Lois
Co-Owner
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great Product and Great Service

5,0 12 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this on-line booking system to any business who wants to increase cabin or cottage bookings. I would also recommend Lodgix.com for their design work that they completed on our website. It is very functional and is much more useable than the old site. I love blogging right on our new web site and having customers write their reviews has been a boon! I can post upcoming events to let our customers know what is going on in our area.

While the reservations seem to come in on-line all the time, we at Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins sometimes have 4 to 5 on-line reservations first thing in the morning from the night before. Our total reservations, since we started with the on-line bookings, are up overall by about 25% per month and we expect it to increase even more as time goes on. We also really like the merchant processing system that is in place, cdgcommerce. Thanks for your great service!

One Con was in setting up as I misunderstood what was required. We have a merchant account that we use in our office when people check in. So when I was asked if we had a merchant account, of course, I said that we did. BUT, I did not understand that we needed an ON-LINE merchant account. This on-line merchant account is a totally separate account from what we have in our office. It took a few weeks longer to get up and running but the wait was worth it. We love CDGcommerce, the company that we went with for the on-line merchant account and things are working very smoothly now.

12 jaar geleden

Thanks Lois, really appreciate the nice words. I am so happy that Lodgix is meeting all of your expectations. We have some great new innovations on the horizon and we'll continue to do our best to develop a system that results in more bookings with less time spent per booking! Brent

Wendy
owner in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use and integration with other booking platforms.

I ran into a couple of issues with Airbnb

Matt
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Scenic River Cabins, Van Buren, Mo.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Started my cabin business in 2013 with absolutely no rental experience. This software was more or less Devine intervention. I can't possibly imagine having run my business without using this software. It's ease of use and built in modules for digital rental agreement signatures and door code integrations has made the process very easy. To date I haven't had a double booking and the booking calendars stay updated on my own webpage & Facebook page. If you have a rental business and want peace of mind and ease of use Lodgix software is defiantly worth every penny.

Up to date calendars for properties, digital rental agreement signatures, door code integrations with resort locks.

Sometime it will double bill when booking clients on my iPad.

Kellee
President, Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great Property Management Software with Fantastic Support!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Lodgix for the last 2 years for my luxury vacation home rental business. They have the right mix of easy to use features and their customer support is very timely and excellent. Highly recommend.

The Wordpress ease of integration makes it a breeze to do a custom website. The new Control Panel interface is also very easy to use and keeps the right information available. Owner statements are very simple and easy to run.

Integration with Quickbooks Online is not very good. It would be nice to generate housekeeping reports that easily have guest email & mobile number for housekeeping lead.

Susanne
Property Manager in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Even for a small business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed 3 more letters in my language to be added to the program in order to be able to use it. The Lodgix crew made it work in no time, doing the extra work for a small company is unbelievable and very precious.

Even for a small company as mine this program is marvelous. The support is outstanding - never a question unanswered. I know my company can grow within this program - it has everything you need under one roof. The change was very easy, I got all the help I needed and as always super fast support. Very reliable program never had a problem. Would highly recommend this program to anyone that works with Vacation Rentals.

I haven´t found anything that I don´t like.

Katerina
Sales in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Recommended for businesses

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Lodgix is great and would highly recommend to vacation rental owners.

I really enjoy the overall functionality of this vacation rental management software. I can book reservations, charge payments including add ons.

The reporting system is basic and could use some uplift. Offer extra filters to make reports more customized.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and will continue to work hard on improving the product to meet your future expectations!

Chad

Best User-Friendly Reservation System for Vacation Rentals

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Very user friendly - simple and perfect for what we need in our daily operations. Lodgix has came a long way when we have started 10 years ago and they continue to improve to meet our daily challenges. Support team is very helpful and very quick to respond.

Not so much... Lodgix is getting better with mobile friendly abilities and keeping up with the trends in the vacation rental reservation systems throughout the industry.

Morgan

Excellent Support for Small Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are glad we chose Lodgix. It’s awesome that we can access it anywhere to make changes on the fly or to check our guest calendar. The reporting is great which makes doing quarterly taxes a breeze.

Learning Lodgix took me a minute, but it offers everything we needed to accept online reservations, credit card payments, expense tracking and timed communication with our guests. The support team is easy to work with, through online chat, so I can get help when I need it. The support documentation is excellent though, so I’ve only reached out to support twice.

You do need to spend some time reading the set up documents. Understanding the basics goes a long way, but I did find some of the category names to be confusing initially.

Erin
Vacation Rental Property Manager in Mexico
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Lodgix is the perfect product for my business!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am happy I chose to use Lodgix for my vacation rental software. It is easy to navigate through, offers our company a professional way to book online and the customer support is fast.

I like having the property management software available. Love the ability to set my daily, weekly and monthly rates and to be able to copy them from one property to another.

Some small features, like the square footage, doesn't show on my wordpress site. Wish it did :(

Gayle
Event reservation coordinator in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

" Lodgix.com user for over 5 years and give it 5 stars!"

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to learn and use! I have Spent countless hours with different reservation companies going over there software and still found that lodgix was the easiest and most efficient booking company to use! Our corp office is in the US and our resorts are in Mexico so communication is the Key! We are finally starting to utilize all that the system has to offer! Thank you Lodgix.com for all of your support!

User friendly and very easy to learn!

I do not have any!

Arthur
Managing Partner in VS

Small Business Must!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It couldn't be better. Every time I've needed assistance I go to the chat feature and get a response within minutes. amazing!

I like the fact that Lodgix has more features than the other options I reviewed. I also appreciate they they are always looking to improve an genuinely take customer feedback to heart when designing new features.

It was a little complicated to learn at the beginning, but ts because it has so many features and different was to get to what you're working on .