Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Lodgix

Webgebaseerde software boordevol functionaliteiten om je vakantiewoningen te beheren en op de markt te brengen. Voordelig en gebruiksvriendelijk.

Meer informatie over Lodgix

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

The user interface is not built with mobile responsiveness in mind, so it's a little hard to check "on the go. However, I have heard a rumor that this will be fixed in a future release.

Beoordelingen van Lodgix

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Lodgix heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 170 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Lodgix eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (170)

Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use for Lodgix is exceptional

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that this software functions with all my accounts...Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, our own Web site & Social Media such as Facebook & Instagram

We are homeowners who chose to turn our home into a vacation rental and needed software to back that up. Over the last 3 years we have found Lodgix to support that decision 100%. If I come across something I can't figure out myself their customer service is right there to help. I think you will enjoy your purchase as much as we have.

Like everything this software sometimes has a different language to discribe the function than I would. So trying to look it up in the manual is hard. But the customer service comes into play here and I have always gotten my answer.

Helen
Business Owner in Australië

Ticks ALL the boxes!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the beginning, these guys have been super helpful. The software is really easy. The pricing is very reasonable, with the option to have add ons at additional cost. There have not been any glitches over the years, the system has never 'gone down' and business has grown because of Lodgix.

Ease of use. We very quickly could load up our multiple properties and get the business up and running and fully operational very quickly, when we changed over from our last PMS. The software works equally well for Australian businesses, even though the company is US based My staff find it easy to navigate and training has been no problem with the Tutorial Manual that is provided. I love that the guys are constantly improving things, and nothing is static. There is always great changes that are taking place. We opened up second business and automatically went to Lodgix for our PMS. There was no need to shop around, I couldnt be happier with the product we have. Totally love that the guys always respond to any questions we have. Even though we have a time delay of 12 hours difference, I have often had replies out of business hours from them. I sincerely thank them for their customer support. It is always clear, concise and helpful.

I would dearly love it if a guest could do a property search, enter date parameters, and all available holiday homes with a total price could be visible. I do believe however that is something that the guys are working on. So that is fantastic. Not having this function has in no way impeded our bookings, with almost 70% of our bookings coming directly through Lodgix!!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

used lodgix awhile ago, hopefully they've changed for the better since then.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It looked like it had more functions for the price but I ended up switching to another software eventually.

The interface was pretty user friendly and it saved me time on responding to inquiries. Connected to many listing channels but some of them were more integrated than others.

The customer service team wasn't very helpful and took forever to get onboard. They were supposed to do all the data transferring for me but I ended up having to do a lot of it manually.

4 jaar geleden

It's important to note, that Capterra appears to allow anonymous reviews. Capterra does ZERO screening of these reviews for authenticity. In this particular instance, I believe the reviewer may have confused Lodgix with Lodgify as this statement: "They were supposed to do all the data transferring for me." ...would have never occurred on Lodgix because we don't help with data transfer at all. We provide some tools (csv importing, ical importing, ical to invoice tools, etc..) but have never and will never manually aid in moving data. We can provide all kids of suggestions on how to make the process easier, etc.. But we can't physically do any of it for you. You see this time and time again these aggregation sites like Capterra. Very very poor quality control.

Lisa
Owner in Australië

So glad we found Lodgix

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix has allowed us to run our accommodation business much more easily and at a lower cost than before leaving us with more time and money to spend on our personal life. It does everything we want in a hospitality software package including synching calendars with different online booking sites, our own booking button on our website and more.

I love that it is so easy to set up a new booking and organise payment when a booking comes through to us direct. I also love the automatic emails we have set up for guests before and after their stay. The customer service from Lodgix has always been prompt and helpful. We can also run lots of reports and the one I love the most is where I can compare this year’s revenue with last year’s.

I’d like to be able to maybe format the emails a bit differently but they are more than adequate and I wouldn’t want the very reasonable fees to go up.

Tim
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Think about switching

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix is an outstanding product for small to medium, hotel and property management users. Prior to switching to Lodgix I had two pressing objectives. Firstly, our older system had issues with credit card storage compliance (PCI). Lodgix solved this issue easily and this annual burden (PCI compliance) is a thing of the past. Secondly, we had developed our old system over many years to meet our needs, but we were seriously behind in our ease of getting inventory out to sales channels. Again, Lodgix solves this easily and inventory is synced without the worry of overbookings. Thank you Lodgix!!

Easy to use, can be used remotely outside the work location, good access to sales channels, comprehensive reporting options, great credit card payment options with Stripe link.

Lodgix is a wonderful out to the box solution. I have some improvements that would help our business and while Lodgix is responsive to my needs they have their own priorities for improvements.

Sharon

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic Company, Software and Customer Service!!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stellar customer service! The response rate is fantastic!! They are always there to answer the question, no matter how simple or complicated it may be. Lodgix continually works to improve an already great product and they never disappoint!

This software provides me with all the tools I need to operate my business! Everything from management, reservations, owner statements, tax reports and more is incorporated to make this a one-stop software that does it all! It is not complicated and the online manual is great!!

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software. I'm very happy with it.

Barbara
owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Simplifies the reservation and back office processes

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. The team is quick to respond and easy to work with.

I like that it becomes one central place for all bookings to come in and information to be pushed out. It makes marketing and reservations much simpler. I also like the way rates and rules are shared by like properties in the system rather than repeating that work for every single property. It has absolutely increased my efficiency.

I would be happy to see integration/sync options open up to even more marketing venues.

Justin
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Lodgix is the best short-term rental management I’ve found!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’ve had an easy time with this well-thought out software...compared to the other company we used prior, this software is a dream to implement and use - great tech support too!

Ease of use and functionality are 5 stars!

Lacking some accounting functionality (balance brought forward) that I’m told will be implemented soon.

Loren
Property Manager in Antigua en Barbuda

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The software you need for your rentals

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix allows us to have a centralized location to manage all the properties we manage and makes it really easy to do.

Lodgix is packed full of features and the developers are constantly working to add more and improve your experience. The pricing is tiered so you only pay for what you use. It offers integrations with all the popular third party sites.

They don't support a payment processor that works in my country, although I don't think any online payment processors work in my country.

Andy
Andy
Director of Operations and Sales, Managing Partner in
Bron: GetApp

It's a hidden gem - stumbled upon Lodgix + learned how awesome it is

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using it for over 1.5 years. The manuals are pretty up to date, it just takes some time to get acquainted and set it all up, but the team is very responsive. They have a blog I discovered that they constantly post updates from on new features coming up. They've updated a lot of the user/guest interfaces. Though it has taken awhile to get all things in order, it has saved us a lot of time ! Integrated PM account with Homeaway/VRBO and TripAdvisor/FlipKey, calendar syncing for other non-integrated sites. I've attempted to "try" or convert to another platform/VRM/CRM but due to the extensive set up process, I have not successfully switched. Lodgix has all you need at a great price. I'm glad we stumbled and started with this. It's pretty flexible/versatile, but if you want something better and are willing to pay top dollar, then there's other options out there.

Integrated payment processing, email and invoice template customization, automated trigger emails, custom rules/pricing, integrates with our website, homeaway, tripadvisor. 2-way calendar sync, and tons of reporting functions/exporting to excel or pdf is simple.

Can't import data, takes time to DIY and learn it if you don't have experience setting up a CRM/VRM. However, they'll schedule a time to guide you and show you via phone/web conference. I became acquainted with (and set up) this software just by using their online guide/manuals and some googling + some late nights when customers weren't calling.

Patty
rentals manager in VS

Best solution I've found

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our rental management business is through Lodgix. It has been great. Sometimes it is difficult to speak to a support person by phone, but overall I have been very pleased.

Lodgix is easy to use, organized, and flexible in many ways. I have used other rental management software, and this is the best combination of performance and price.

The only thing that I am very unhappy with is that my inquiry emails and some other emails cannot be sent from my own email address. They go from "mtalodgix" and they almost ALWAYS go into the SPAM folder of my customers and prospective customers and even owners. This is a serious limitation and is causing me to lose business.

Kim
Owner/Operator in VS

Excellent Channel Manager and Booking Program for Vacation Rentals

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been in the vacation rental industry since 1996, and have heard many stories about difficulties with channel management systems. I've been very happy with Lodgix, and never hesitate to recommend it to my colleagues.

The software is consistent, and is a good system. Brent and his team are always working to upgrade and update, and it's much appreciated. I've never received a complaint from a guest regarding the booking system, and if you regularly deal with vacation rental guests you know this says a lot about Lodgix. The team are always extremely quick to respond to questions and issues. I have been very impressed.

Customizations regarding the plug-in use for your own website. That being said, I work with a web developer who, while sometimes gripes about the ability to customize the Lodgix application for your own website, admits that Lodgix is one of the best channel manager programs to use with your own website. My only other issue would be updates to the user manual and search-ability issues within the manual. The good news is that the team is continually working on upgrades regarding these issues.

Joseph

Lodgix Rocks

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Lodgix for years and it makes booking and accounting a breeze. Calendar integration with major websites like VRBO, TripAdvisor and others ensures that potential guests can always see current room availability. Multiple reporting options lets me gain valuable insights about booking patterns that helps me set prices and maximize bookings.

Here's the best part: If you have a question or problem the support is supper responsive. They even take your input for new features. On one occasion I told them I needed to be able to sort a report by a certain field that wasn't available in a report and they added it to a downloadable spreadsheet that day. Try getting kind of service anywhere else - you won't find it.

There's really no down side. The Lodgix team is constantly adding new features. The on con, if any, is that I rent too few rooms to take advantage of all the neat features they offer.

Dave
Owner in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Tried a couple - subscribed to Lodgix.com

5,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Yes - I have and will continue to recommend this product. It's a lot of value for $19.95 per month. I also like the fact that I don't feel like any old customer. Being in the technology business I hear a lot about partnering. However, I had never really experienced it until I started working with Lodgix.com. even though this is a micro business - it is my business and it is important to me. it's good to know I have a "partner" i can reach out to for help in this area. Additionally, I think the leaders of Lodgix,.com have built - and will continue to build - their business on their genuine commitment to help VR owners be successful - rather than building a business on sales - which frankly, I see too much of in today's ultra competitive business environment. Lastly, I am not a relative of one of the owners. Just found these folks through and internet search on Google less than 30 days ago. As a matter I have not even paid them yet

- Customer Services: Soon after registering for my free 30 day trial, the President of the company jumped in and started helping me configure the app. to fit me specific needs (pricing model, etc..). I was surprised, impressed and thankful! He was obviously engaged and willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I was successful with his solution. I knew then that I would be able to pick up the phone or e-mail to get a question answered, quickly. - GUI: Seems to be the most up-to-date one in my price range. - Price: STRONG value. - Intuitive: Obviously, you have to move through various screens to manage different aspects of the application and customer information however, all in all pretty easy navigation. - Functionality: everything and then some that I need.

There is a learning curve. However, I got through it with some quick responses from tech support.

Jacob

Perfect Automation and Booking Software for a Turn-key VRBO

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgix dramatically decreases the time needed to manage multiple vacation rental units. Automated digital rental agreements, triggered arrival instructions (with custom templates), integrated unique key code generation (with a handful of lock manufacturers), channel consolidation and calendar syncing, custom invoices and payment options and many more features turn hours of work into minutes. I can manage all of my inquiries, bookings, payments, communication from one localized hub online or on my phone (which happens often). Lodgix has absolutely streamlined my VRBO process.

Easy to use, logical interface that has been well-thought out. The support team is easy to reach via chat and phone and are always ready to help in a timely manner.

Ready for a full Expedia integration feature that is bug-free. Also, I would like customization code for the calendar and booking widget to be used on non-wordpress websites.

7 jaar geleden

Thank Jacob for the kind words. We'll be working on new skins and more option for the calendars soon!

owner/property manager in VS

Life Changing Event

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not being dramatic. This vacation rental software has been a life changing event for me. I spent many hours comparing the various vacation software choices. I am grateful that I found Lodgix and Brent. I am able to easily manage 7 rental units instead of having to rely on excel and word and quicken. The continual upgrades have been timely and worthwhile.

Trigger emails make us look good. Will be signing up shortly for digital signature for agreements. Calendar is user friendly for guests and myself. This software makes managing properties much easier and I can have a life at the same time. I even made a few suggestions years ago and they have all been added in updates. Very user friendly.

Absolutely none.

Robert
owner in VS

Game changing software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Prior to Lodgix, we were keeping track of our eighteen rental units on index cards and a dry erase board. Having all the reservations and billing computerized has drastically reduced our work load and increased the productivity of our small staff.

The calendar display for the administrator and the front office manager is well thought out, easy to use and the color coding of the display has virtually eliminated deposit and rental payment collection errors.

I wish we could scroll back in time on the reservation calendar more than twelve months. Guests frequently want to see when they rented different units in previous years.

Time Saver!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started my vacation rental business from scratch, and didn’t have any experience with booking software. I found Lodgix to be easy to use and operate. It also saved me a lot of time processing reservations. Once I got everything set up, it just takes a couple clicks to confirm a booking. I couldn’t imagine trying to keep my reservations and calendar any more organized than Lodgix does.

Excellent customer support Calendar always stays updated. No double bookings Automatic trigger emails save a huge amount of time. Syncs excellent with travel sites like VRBO

At this time I don’t have any Cons to speak of.

Owner in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

When only the BEST will do!

5,0 12 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When only the best will do - get Lodgix, there is simply nothing better!

My "real job" requires me to be available 24x7, so I knew I needed a system that could automate everything in VRBO business the way *I* wanted it automated and this system is it!! I tried a few others but I knew they weren't for me when I was still trying to learn them three days later. With the Lodgix system I was up and running within a day because the system is *super intuitive* and just that easy to use. I think the one of the best testaments to the system is every time I ask myself "I wonder if I could have the system do X" and it can. Like others I enjoy: 1) Waking up in the morning to bookings that occurred over night while I slept. 2) Reading emails from my staff confirming job assignments that were automatically assigned by the system based on bookings. 3) Being able to handle all credit card transactions within the same system. Finally, I have been able to achieve a 70% occupancy rate through mid 2014 with no effort since Lodgix does all the work!

Not a one!

12 jaar geleden

Hi John, thanks for the kind words. It's been great working with you over the past couple months. I think you'll be quite pleased when we get into the some of the fun social media stuff in the latter part of this year. We'll be putting out some neat tools for Facebook and Twitter to bring those important marketing vehicles into Lodgix to allow for easy updating, booking and automation using Lodgix. Thanks again!

Gerard
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Lodgix almost does it all

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I went from excel spreadsheet to Lodgix about 3 years ago and thank god I did. You really need software to run a professional business even if the condos are yours.

Ease of use Dashboard Work Order Feature Automatic emails based on specific criteria Templates Etc

I would like to be able to send a text message to a guest from the system but perhaps its impossible for anyone to do The add-ons get expensvie - should come with the base product. IMO

7 jaar geleden

Gerard, thanks for the review. I agree with you about the SMS component I hope we can get that out the door soon!

Harry
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Expectations exceeded every day with Lodgix!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Lodgix being our "wheelhouse," our center of control, we very much rely on the services provided for our clients and staff. Being current, quick, user-friendly, accurate and detailed is all of what we need Lodgix to be and they exceed our expectations every day.

The defaults don't make sense to us sometimes and we need to go in deeper to tweak...

Marisa
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

An affordable option that gives you control of your website and the BEST customer service ever!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I chose Lodgix because it was an affordable option that gave me control over my website. The idea of paying someone to own my website and to give them control was not something I wanted to do. Lodgix was one of the most suggested platforms for someone who wanted to have control over their website and an easy back end program to put into your site. My web developer loved their platform and was able to quickly do my site. I like the way it looks as well.

I am not terribly tech savvy so I have probably called their customer service ten times, emailed them ten times, and did four trainings and every time they have been super helpful and prompt to work with. I wish all customer service was like Lodgix! It is almost unheard of to have people call and email you back with answers so quickly these days!

I am not super tech savvy so I have not thought things were super easy to learn. However, as I said above, their customer service is top notch and so they are always fast to get back and are super helpful. There have been a few features I really wish they had but they have been attentive every time I have expressed those thoughts and are working on implementing a few.

Jack

Increased our rates by 20% over competitors

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to show all availability for all properties on one calendar has made a huge difference in bookings for us. The Lodgix Wordpress plugin made creating a website super easy and was done in just a few hours. The application itself is easy to use, easy to setup and intuitive.

Integrated to HomeAway, platform is every stable and fast.

Not the best phone support, however their online ticketing system is very very good and their documentation is very comprehensive.

Kelly
Property Manager in VS

Satisfied

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really appreciate their constant improvements. I am happy with Lodgix and love the price. I am not looking for another booking engine at this time.

The subscription price is what I love the most.

I would rather talk to a people than type out my questions. I would rather do that then make an appointment. I would rather talk with someone one on one when I have a question.

Sylvia
Owner/Manager in VS

A+ Management

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Of all the positive things that have been said, the most important is customer service. I am not always excited about change but they make it easy,

Being able to send an email with a question, no matter how silly or inconsequential to another, my questions are always answered quickly and always guide me to the right way to fix something I have messed up.

Nothing