Bigger Isnt Always Better

Daniel C.
Managing Partner
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We opened with a MICROS system 8 years ago, and a few years ago, we decided to update the system and re-up with Oracle/Micros instead of switching to one of the newer companies with better reviews and ratings. A big reason for that, we had already invested thousands in the hardware - all-be-it, somewhat outdated compared to the competition. We were actually at a point where are software was near unusable and had to do something. Then once we signed the agreement, the new hard drive and other hardware arrive within a couple weeks, but the install wasn't schedule for a couple months. So we had to store these boxes until the install date, and not only that, but we started being bill almost immediately, several weeks before we had scheduled the install. But despite all that, the system has been reliable and dependable. Though its been harder as the years went on, the service and warranty coverage from Micros/Oracle has always been pretty solid too.

Pluspunten: Our Oracle POS is fairly easy to use and learn
Its also been reliable and dependable since we have opened 8 years ago

Minpunten: System seems bulky and slow, needs constant rebooting and cleaning
Nothing flashy or sleek about it.
Have found glitches across the board in various areas
While its easy to use, I don't think we are really getting the bang for our buck, and I think a lot of the features are lost on us, or underutilized.

van Oracle Hospitality op 10-6-2019

Hey, Daniel - Thanks so much for the honest review! We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you need any additional support or if you have any issues you need resolved - we are happy to help! Email us here [email protected] or here [email protected] and we will get back to you asap!!!!

It was good when it was Micros but since Oracle bought them its appalling.

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2017
Dominic F.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Can't think of anything nice to say. Other than the local micros people in Vancouver were always very nice and supportive. I wish it was different but I think selling to Oracle has reduced the customer focus.

Minpunten: One of our units is closing down so before the service contract was renewed for another year I asked for it to be cancelled. They said they wouldn't cancel it as its on auto renew and time had run out. I hadn't noticed the auto renew notices as they went into junk mail. Just over a week before the contract auto renewed I checked junk mail, saw it and requested to cancel immediately. As it was a service contract and therefore no hardware, time or training had been used I thought this would be easy. But no. They just didn't care. Or care that I had been a loyal customer for over 10 years in three locations. They are very slow to respond and about as far from being customer centric as possible. Pity as as I say I was quite happy with Micros and have another location coming up next year. Having spoken to other POS companies I am now considering changing all my systems.

van Oracle Hospitality op 25-9-2017

Hey, Dominic - Thank you for your honest review. We have forwarded your concerns over to our sales team in Canada, and someone will be reaching out to you shortly. Thanks for your patience!!! --Oracle Marketing

Support is impossible

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019
Jennifer R.
GM/Owner

Opmerkingen: Terrible.

Pluspunten: Funny, you can't submit a review without naming pros of the system, seriously, it won't permit you to post without it! Ease of use for the most part would be the best pro I can think of.

Minpunten: I desperately need help with one issue and they completely, point blank REFUSE to help with what for them would be a simple issue if i won't pay them for a full service contract. This is ridiculous and a change for the worse since Oracle took over. We have had this system for ten years and are a small, stand-alone restaurant. We do not need their very expensive service contract, we barely have had one question or issue a year and this would be a large, unnecessary expense for us. I have been approached by a number of other POS companies where the hardware is FREE to us (unlike the $25,000 we spent on this Micros system!!) and covered by credit card processing fees. I am getting ready to change to one of them based on the terrible service issue.

van Oracle Hospitality op 9-7-2019

Hey, Jennifer - We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing. We will have a representative call you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!!!

Oracle Hospitality POS Support is subpar!!!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2016
Debbie K.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately, we made the mistake of upgrading our POS system last October 2015. Previously, we had excellent service from Micros. However, since Oracle purchased them, service is absolutely horrible. Our service contract is up for renewal. We have left at least 15 messages for a representative to return our call. We are operating without a service contract, but we can not believe that Oracle does not care about customer service and does not monitor a representative's phone log to question why calls are not being returned.

Pluspunten: The system is easy to use, but the conversion was not a smooth process. We found several, functions that were not converted properly, but Oracle wanted us to pay for the program to be changed.

Minpunten: Customer support/help line. I have had to wait over an hour for a representative to answer the call. We use to be able to call individuals at Micros and they would solve our simple issues. Not any more! Everything requires a case number.

van Oracle Hospitality op 24-10-2016

Thank you for your honest review. We will forward this along to the appropriate department and they will be reaching out to you. Thanks! --Oracle Marketing

Micros 3700 POS

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018
Tim M.
IT Manager/Systems Administrator
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: A few years ago Oracle hospitality purchased the Micros POS software corp. The Micros 3700 is for small to medium-sized restaurants and does a pretty good job. The user interface for employees can be customized to step an employee through the order process without much coaching. The Kitchen Display System works well for communicating needs to the kitchen staff. My local dealer is pretty good with customer support and hardware service.

Minpunten: The reporting is canned and can't be customized without a healthy investment to have a report custom written. There are 3rd party web reporting software groups that do a much better job. The programming was originally developed in the 90's, and hasn't been updated on the back end, so setup can be a little confusing. If you call Oracle's help desk to ask a question, don't expect to wait on hold for less than 30 minutes for someone to tell you that they need to research the problem and call you back...which may or may not happen.

Industry Standard in F&B

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Vijay V.
Accountant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It works well and I believe it is the industry standard in the restaurant business.

Pluspunten: We use two different versions of the POS at 2 different restaurants (inside our hotels). One is an older server based and the other is a newer web based version. Both versions work very well. Their tech support is very knowledgeable if you ever need any help. Also, the POS software integrates well with our hotel software (Opera). The web based software is newer and great to be able to access remotely to run reports. We will be upgrading the old server based software to web based very soon.

Minpunten: I wish it were cheaper. But, you get a quality product and professional support.

Horrible experience with Oracle! Stay away. Micros was great, to bad.

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2018
Helen H.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: software works most of the time , durable hardware, user friendly. The very few good things are insignificant in comparison to all the bad things with Oracle

Minpunten: Purchased the software when it was Micros in 1998. Throughout the next 17 years we had four upgrades to software and hardware. Each time we had an upgrade we did a lease through Micros . Our last upgrade was two years ago and at this time the company Micros was acquired by Oracle. This was the worst upgrade in the 20 years that we have had this POS system. The sales person with Oracle set me up with the leasing company to set up the lease for our latest update. I assumed it was the same as the other fou updates we have done and it would be a two year lease . I trusted the company that I have done business with for 20 years. The leasing company Oracle put me in touch with and told me they handle all their leases ended up never funding the lease. I found this out because oracle started billing me 18 months later for delinquent invoices. I called oracle and advised them that I have been making my payments for the lease every month. With further investigation, we found out that the leasing company never paid Oracle for the upgrade. I have contacted Oracle dozens of times in regards to this, they refused to do anything about it and continue to bill me and send me threats via email that they're going to terminate my services. I have hired a lawyer to go after the leasing company, no help from oracle. They don't care that the leasing company they sent me to ripped me off. Terrible

van Oracle Hospitality op 5-1-2018

Hi Helen - Thank you very much for your honest review. We have forwarded this information onto sales escalation, a member of our team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any immediate questions by emailing at [email protected]
Thanks! --Oracle Marketing

No support even with contract

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2017
Rose W.
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My 3700 micros is less than a year old. Purchased maintenance contract and was ASSURED it has hardware and software support. Not true. All kinds of programming glitches that I had to live with for months with no help from support. For months I had email communications with a contract renewal sales person ( the same person who sold me the first contract ) about getting SOFTWARE support help/ contract. Now there is a " fatal hard drive" error message when credit card processing company tried to install a terminal that can take chip cards since Micros still does not have the technology to do so. I tried againand again technical support said they can help but they have to submit a billable ticket. This is a software problem.
Back to same sales person for help with getting software contract.
Today got an email from her saying my same contract that has not worked and that has not expired was " activated" and " renewed" and it should work.
I cannot believe what I was reading. This is months of communications back and forth about NO SOFTWARE HELP.
To date I paid for 2 contracts with the same number that specified " hardware technical support" but still have a piece of equipment that cannot accept chip card reader. And that have all kinds of glitches no one seem to know why.

Pluspunten: Have many capabilities to help in running a business

Minpunten: If only we know how to use the system. No live support. No software support. No service. No knowledgeable people working for the company. Fragmented help.

van Oracle Hospitality op 11-4-2017

Hey, Rose - Thanks for reaching out to us here. We are very sorry to hear of this issue. We have forwarded your information over to escalation and someone will be reaching out to you soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email us at [email protected], or feel free to reach out to my personally at the email provided by Capterra. --Samantha, Oracle Marketing

Micros - the worst customer experience available.

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2017
Aaron M.
Senior Hospitality Analyst
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I currently have over 300 POS workstations deployed across multiple Micros platforms including Simphony 1x and Res 3700, as well as a number of hotels running Opera PMS. Dealing with Micros since the oracle takeover is the most painful customer service experience I have ever had to deal with in 20+ years in the hospitality industry. Their sales process is broken to the point where it is almost impossible to get a timely quote, and their support services are beyond useless. I would literally recommend going with ANY other provider before having to deal with Oracle Hospitality.

Pluspunten: The central management capabilities of Simphony are actually quite strong, and there are very limited options when dealing with large operations. They DO provide the best interface with Opera PMS, but only because they have artificially disabled IP interfaces to any third party products and only support Oracle product integrations via IP at this point.

Minpunten: Dealing with Oracle is literally the most frustrating customer service experience you can imagine. Their service is beyond hopeless, their sales teams are incapable of providing timely quotes, and when they DO get orders placed they are incorrect more often than not. Oracle has introduced so much red tape into what was already a difficult company to deal with that working with pen and paper would likely be a better option for many people at this point.

van Oracle Hospitality op 20-2-2017

Hey, Aaron - Thanks for your honest review. We would like to get more information from you so that we can have the proper team reach out to you. We want you to have a good experience with Oracle Hospitality, so please email us at [email protected] with your contact information. Thanks for your patience! --Oracle Marketing

A complete disaster

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2016
Marilynn H.
bookkeeper
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are writing this review to express extreme disappointment in our Micros/Oracle POS system. In spring of 2014 we met with several POS venders and ultimately chose Micros because they promised 'at table' ordering and credit card support with their new hand-held devices. We were also promised a smooth transition from our previous POS system. Nearly two years have passed and our installation still has not been completed. The following are the problems that ensued.
' Training was a disaster. Their trainer came late and unprepared. Our entire staff was present and 'on the clock' as they sat waiting for the trainer to learn their product. Most of our staff's questions went unanswered. Our staff was left to figure things out on their own; both front and back of the house.
' The handhelds, which were the main reason for our purchase, have never worked properly. They frequently lock up while our servers are taking orders, causing duplicate orders and a lot of product waste. The hand held devices cause the delay of orders to our kitchen and bar, negatively impacting our guests. The credit card swipes on the hand held units have never worked. Oracle has still not come up with a solution after 2 years. Battery life is another issue. We were promised 6-8 hours between charges. We get three at best.
' The 'end of night' server reports are inaccurate. There are several glitches causing inaccurate data. The glitches occur when they are splitting checks, payments drop off of their 'end of night' report. Our servers do not trust their reports and spend a lot of time recalculating.
' The back of the house sales report is inaccurate and has never made sense. Occasionally the computer randomly drops sales tax from one of the server guest checks. Accounting and IT has spent hundreds of hours trying to find and fix these errors, without success.
We have made many attempts to try to make this system work, including conversations with Oracle sales team and support. They have been completely ineffective in solving any of their systems short comings. In our opinion, our installation has never been completed. We were left with the dysfunctional equipment and inaccurate reports right from the beginning. If we are unable to resolve our problems we will be forced to look for a new POS system that is able to handle our restaurants' needs.
We will not recommend this POS system to anyone at this time.

Pluspunten: none

Minpunten: many

Say No To Oracle

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2016
Em B.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am the general manager of a restaurant who purchased a $20,000 system through Micros approximately 2 years ago. Everything started out great...Micros was FABULOUS until Oracle bought them out. Before Oracle took over 'IF' I had any problems or just general questions, I could almost immediately get a programmer or technician from the local office on the phone and they always had the answers...but then Oracle came along. We immediately began to have system issues that stayed unresolved because I was rarely ever contacted back by a service technician and when I was they made the problem worse, once even knocking my entire system off-line...it stayed that way for an entire weekend until a tech from the local office was sent out to fix it. He was one of the original people who installed my system and had the issue fixed within 15 minutes thankfully. He was amazing!!! It took dozens of phone calls, massive hold times, some profanity and a little crying on my end to actually get an onsite tech sent out. My Micros sales rep provided me with the email address of the head of Oracle's service dept...I've never heard back from him. The onsite tech told me that the local office had been downsized considerably and the employees that were left were forbidden by Oracle to speak directly with anyone about service issues. He also told me that the employees at the Oracle call center were never trained to use much less resolve issues with the Micros system. We have regretted the change to Micros ever since Oracle took over. Thankfully we haven't had any recent issues and I pray that we don't because it will be nothing but a headache. The owner of the restaurant I manage is in the process of opening a 2nd and 3rd restaurant...we will NOT be installing Oracle systems in either. It's a shame after spending $20,000 on a system along with paying yearly service contract fees that a person/company should be treated this way. We are both in the 'hospitality industry'...I would be mortified to know that any of my customers were treated this way!!

van Oracle Hospitality op 13-6-2016

Hello, Em - Thank you for your review. We would like to speak with you in order to mitigate the issues that you have been experiencing. We will forward this review to the service representative for your area, and someone will be contacting you soon. Thanks for you patience.

Good System and easy to navigate once trained on, but Support and installation was brutally slow!

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2018
Jeffrey O.
FB Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Good Navigation, programming in the backend is smooth. Cloud platform is nice as well as the app to view sales.

Minpunten: Reporting is troublesome and access for multiple users, seems to be a problem. Sales team was the worst I have ever worked with and took almost 2 years to get finished from the first quote. Kept getting re-quoted and paying a higher price as Oracle didn't have there act together. Was forced to take this product due to corporate policy or I would have chosen another option other than Oracle.

van Oracle Hospitality op 15-5-2018

Hello, Jeffrey - Thanks for your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you at this time by emailing us at [email protected] We are happy to help!!

Avoid Oracle/Micros if you know whats good for you.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Nicole T.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They were quick to set up and get it working, but that's it. No other benefits whatsoever.

Pluspunten: Not very much. When issues do happen (which is often), the IT and tech support that visits are always very friendly and helpful, but that's about it.

Minpunten: This company is a conglomerate nightmare. We were sold on the res 3700 system, which we were assured would be a great fit for our small restaurant and that the technology was well supported and would be updated frequently. None of that has happened. Almost every other week our tablets break down in one form or another. Ease of use is non-existent on the back-end, where creating buttons, running reports and getting any information is extremely complex and not user friendly. The tablets are somehow Oracle branded, which they don't make anymore. So whenever we have a problem they can't fix, we receive 'up-cycled' items from restaurants who have already abandoned this system. We were trapped in a 4 year contract, of which any updates or support to try to assist the barely functioning system would result in a complete renewal of contract! Finally we are 2 months away from leaving this company and never returning. Please, for the love of god, stay away. For everyone like me, you understand.

van Oracle Hospitality op 19-3-2018

Hey, Nicole - Thank you for your honest review. We would like to get you the help you need to fix these issues. Please email us at [email protected] with your contact information so that we may reach out to you. Thank you! --Oracle Marketing

Why is Oracle-Micros still in business?

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2017
Frank S.
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Headaches with perhaps the most disorganized company ever dealt with. Not sure how they are sill in business. We will be letting our equipment from Micros go and switch to a provider with customer service.

Pluspunten: The Micros - Oracle system is versatile and has many options to be used such as accounting and invoicing, inventory, etc.

Minpunten: Terrible customer service. Getting the runaround for 3 weeks. Nobody seems to be responsible for anything. Running in circles.

van Oracle Hospitality op 20-6-2017

Thanks for the review, Frank. We appreciate your feedback and want to get you assistance. We will be having a representative reach out to you!! Thanks. --Oracle Marketing

Want your money with nothing in return

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018
Judy B.
manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: horrible- I would never wish this on my worst enemy
they customer support is non existent

Pluspunten: no much to like - easy to use when it works don't every try to upgrade

Minpunten: you have to buy every single interface for any of it to work
slow and bogs down

van Oracle Hospitality op 21-11-2018

Hello, Judy - Thanks so much for your honest review. We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience with Oracle and we want to help resolve the issue as soon as possible. Can you please email [email protected] with your contact information and more information on the issue? We will be happy to have an executive reach out. Thanks! --Samantha

My experience with Oracle Food & Beverage POS.

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Julio V.
IT Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience is good! The little documentation available in Portuguese is not help, but support help when we need it.

Pluspunten: The software has many good features, so i can't pinpoint a main one.
What I can say is that its interface is very practical for POS operators.

Minpunten: I can't say I didn't like it, but I think the configuration part of SIMPHONY through EMC is very complex.

Oracle Hospitality POS Review

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
David L.
Software Engineer
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Used in restaurants and in a QS kiosk environment. Mostly resolve issues ourselves. Had one major issue with database and help desk l1, and 2 were quick to resolve.

Pluspunten: RES 3700 Customization. Quickly make changes to enterprise.

Minpunten: Cloud products. Lack of ongoing support in the future.

Powerful POS solution

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Boban B.
FOS
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent and time saving operation, making the restaurant a more effective service provider as a team.

Pluspunten: As is expected, oracle always delivers powerful softwares when it comes to property management and this is no different. Excellent functionality and report making is its best feature.

Minpunten: A bit system resources hugging, it would be better if it could be less of a burden on the system in general. But this is understandable, with all the features, its bound to have minor hiccups on system performance but that's not oracle's fault now.

Oracle Support is the worst I have ever dealt with buy another product

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2016
Justin M.
AP/IT Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since the purchase of Micros by Oracle, the support standards have gone so far beyond sub par that I don't even receive phone calls back about issues I call in, the tickets just get closed when Oracle feels like it. They state that they have left messages with the site which is false as all technical calls are routed directly to me) plus my phone number and email are on every piece of documentation and yet they can't find the time to contact me before closing the case. During the installation of a new terminal, I kept records of the times that were worked, and yet the times that their staff submitted did not match the actual working times and they refused to adjust the issue to show the correct times. If you are thinking of buying this product, buy a different one simply do to the support

Pluspunten: The software itself is fantastic and can be adapted readily when you know how to use it.

Minpunten: Working with Oracle in any fashion is tedious at best. They care nothing for their users and only seek to increase their profits while destroying any customers service that they could provide.

van Oracle Hospitality op 31-12-2016

Hey, Justin - Thanks for the honest review. We have forwarded this information to support escalation and they will be contacting you. Please note that the Oracle winter break will run through Monday, January 2nd, so please expect a short delay. Thanks for your patience! --Oracle Marketing

Great Enterprise Solution

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Charlie M.
Mgr POS
Horeca, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its nice to work with a large vendor but I feel the integrations are lagging

Pluspunten: Stability and reliability. Large enough company that they are fiscally stable.

Minpunten: Lack of technical support in certain areas. Over complication of products and features. Failure to evolve and partner with 3rd parties

Near to the Best

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
Wederson da silva R.
IT assistant
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I consider a very good system, but the price is too high.

Pluspunten: I like the simplicity and how to use. For management is easy to use too.
Few commands make a lot of preset things.

Minpunten: At the initial configuration, you need a technical specialist, because the manual is hard to understand at the begin.

Oracle

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018
Kelcie S.
Analyst
Restaurants, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I liked that this software was efficient and had robust functionality

Minpunten: Difficult to learn how to use. Took me a long time to get up to speed on the inner/outer workings of it.

van Oracle Hospitality op 2-1-2019

Hello, Kelcie! If you have any questions or need help with Oracle support or training, please reach out to us at [email protected] We would love to help! Thanks!

The Good & Bad - Oracle F & B

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Josh W.
Tax Accountant III
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our expectation was to slowly integrate into it, a couple of hotels at a time, etc. We really like it now, and there are occasional kinks still being worked out but overall moving efficiently now.

Pluspunten: Our company recently switched to this software as we are in the hospitality industry this seemed like a logical choice. Once the kinks are worked out it is very easy to maneuver, look up certain items, etc.

Minpunten: The set up time, it took our company of about 45 hotels and some managed hotels about a year and half to get up to speed with the new system. Every other day during the transition stage it seemed like another issue popped up.

Easy to use software!

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Christopher B.
Restaurant Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Anytime a Tech comes onsite it’s a phenomenal experience. Representative our onsite technician is super friendly and helpful. Location support is probably the best part of the software!

Pluspunten: Very intuitive and easy for servers to use

Minpunten: Customization can be difficult and support for programming via phone is difficult

I'd give zero stars if it was an option...

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2018
Ryan M.
Chef Owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Great local support from reps and IT. I felt a sense they really cared and supported my business. That's it... that's the only positive and it's heavily outweighed by the negatives.

Minpunten: Was a Micros customer at a previous job and liked the ability to dig into the reporting side of things. This is not the same company I remember. Was sold on the Symphony system only to find out it was being pulled from the shelves weeks before I opened my restaurant, with a lot of money already invested I had little choice but to settle for Res 3700, a very outdated version of a POS system, simple tasks such as splitting and combining cheques are a nightmare to complete if they work at all. The overall UI is very clunky and very unintuitive. The worst part by far has been the overseas customer support (which is really an oxymoron) who show little empathy to the plights of a small business owner they are unwilling to work with a start up trying to find footing in the tough restaurant market. My local reps were great and touted how well Oracle Micros works with the small business owner, I came to find out once a problem left the local level they showed little remorse or willingness to work together. There are many, MANY, better POS options out there for restauranteurs. If I could go back and do it all over again I would not have signed with this company sadly I am stuck with them as I do not have the capital to make a switch.

van Oracle Hospitality op 20-2-2018

Hi Ryan - Thank you for your honest review. We have forwarded this information to support escalation in your area, a member of our team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any immediate questions by emailing us at [email protected]