Over Firefish

Online wervingssoftware en sociaal wervingsplatform voor interne rekruteringsteams en vooruitstrevende wervingsbureaus.

Meer informatie over Firefish

Since using Firefish it has been so much easier to manage our candidate database and active roles. The system is very intuitive and user friendly which was a deciding factor when reviewing systems.

Some drop downs are global so can't be changed.

Beoordelingen van Firefish

Waar voor je geld

Firefish heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 286 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Firefish eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (286)

Rob
Rob
IT Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved sooner!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish. Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to". The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work. Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live. Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented. Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

Noam
Founder in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

A Firefish Review: A Comprehensive Look at the Platform

4,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Firefish has been positive. The platform is relatively easy to use and offers some great features for recruiters and job seekers alike. The customer service team is always willing to help and the insights provided into the job market are invaluable. The only downside is the cost of the platform for smaller companies.

Firefish is a great platform for recruiting professionals. The intuitive user interface and automated processes make the process of finding and hiring the right talent much easier. The customer service team is very responsive and always willing to help. The platform also offers valuable insights into the job market and the skills necessary to make successful hires.

The main downside of Firefish is that it can be quite expensive for smaller companies. The cost of the platform makes it hard to justify for some businesses and can be a barrier to entry. Additionally, the platform isn't as user-friendly as some of its competitors, making it difficult to use for those not familiar with its features.

Andy
Managing Consultant in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

AB Firefish Review

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I feel it could offer more as a whole to the business. Perhaps I just need further training.

It is a self explanatory product and you can understand the basics easily. Allows you to see candidate progress quickly and easily.

There is not a great search functionality for previous placements or roles. The most important is the inability to search and tailor keywords.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Andy, Thanks for your review. Our support team are always on hand for any further help you may need with the product. Many thanks, Amy

Cameron

Brilliant CRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive - both times. The on boarding has been good, the software is brilliant and we are a more efficient and automated business for it.

I and the team love the level of efficiency and automation that we benefit from with Firefish. I am a second time user having used Firefish in a previous business before bringing it to my own company more recently. I rate it above all other recruitment CRMs that we have used.

I think the onboarding process could have been a little quicker, but I also appreciated the level of detail your onboarding team have gone in to.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Cameron, Thank you for your review, We really appreciate that you think Firefish is a brilliant CRM and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience moving forward. Thanks, Amy

Sue
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Does what it says on the Fin

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We love using the Fish. Support is first class, the system is regularly developed for new features, the team always goes the extra mile to make sure we're OK if we hit a snag, although I have to say that's rare. We're a bit lazy really as Firefish can do SO MUCH MORE than we ask of it.

IntuitiveEasy on the eyeFast access to all corners of the TankReliable and steadyEasy to share information Quick to load candidates and jobs

Mailshot features we find a bit clumsy / ugly

Hi Sue, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Adrian
Co-Owner in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Firefish User for 4 yers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Firefish was recommended to us by some contacts in the Team group (as we are members) and it has worked very well for us. We love it.

Easy to add candidates and search resumes - very user-friendly and everything is very easy to pick up. A lot of the email templates can be changed to reflect the way I work. The support team is great and responds quickly to any problems or queries. I love the way you can track changes through the process and move them from each stage of the recruitment journey.

I wish it would include some form of Video Interviewing technology so we could stop using Odro. I know this is a massive ask!

vorige maand

Hi Adrian, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that you love Firefish and have been a loyal user for the past 4 years. Many thanks, Amy

jackie
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Total Package for my agency - my absolute critical tool I use.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love this tool! Its always been my favourite tool to work with since I established the business in 2017. Without it I would have been lost.

Its very user friendly - it matches to candidates very well. Easy to move through - I have had new starters who have managed to get their head around it in a couple of days. Simple but effective!

I feel the only real area that could be improved on is the sales pipeline tool and sending jobs to a centralised report for sharing.

Hi Jackie, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Katrina
Operations Director in VK

Swimming without armbands!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Fantastic - team is very supportive and reactive to anything you need

CRM, keeping all notes, history, calls, email in one place, and the boolean searches - to be able to use as a job board

Sales forecasting for temps, great for perms but not so user friendly for temps

Hi Katrina, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Mary
Interim Support Manager in VK

A Must For Recruiters!!

Opmerkingen: Helps generate more business/sales

Great onboarding -Easy to use recruitment software - helps generate more business -good system for managing candidates and recruitment process

Can be a bit slow sometimes but overall very useful recruitment tool

vorige maand

Hi Mary, Thanks for your review! We're so happy that Firefish has helped you generate more business/sales. Many thanks, Amy

Andy
Managing Partner in Zuid-Afrika
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Firefish

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Pretty good.

Customer service and support has been excellent and I have noticed some updates within the first 8-12months that have improved the usability. They definitely listen to their customers.

I find some of the searches limited. For instance, I can't just put in a town or county and get the candidates from those area. It only seems to work by postcode and most applicants don't put their postcodes on their CVs.

Hi Andy, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Kirsty
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Start up empowered by Firefish!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The customer service is great, they are quick to respond to issues, happy to help when customising features in the CRM and always open to suggestions. The system was designed by those with recruitment experience and it shows, the task and workflow management is logical and the contact search capabilities and suggested matches are intelligent, adding real value to your candidate and client communications. They also had my website and CRM system set up quickly when my business was founded offering full training and support through onboarding

The site doesn't fully integrate with major job boards or social media so advert response does not automatically list against your roles and instead goes into your email. There is a 365 integration that means its fairly simple to transfer these into the system but this can be time consuming if you have a high volume of response to manage.

Louise
Mrs in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to navigate, great customer service

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The onboarding process and training was fantastic, and the ongoing support is really useful.

The software is easy to use, certainly much easier to navigate than other recruitment CRM I have used previously. I like the fact they are listening to users and continually making changes to the platform.

I am not a fan on the CV formatting section, I haven't been able to use this successfully yet.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Louise, Thank you for your lovely review. We're sorry you're having trouble with the CV formatting. I will get someone from the support team to reach out and help with this. Thanks, Amy

Ellena
PR & Marketing Team Leader in VK

Fantastic Support Team!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Firefish is positive. The software is easy to use and they are continually updating and evolving the product. The fishtank is an innovative idea, and really reflects the ethos of Firefish as a whole - they care about their customer. Their support team is second to none and always make time to help when required (which can sometimes be a few times a day!).

Firefish has allowed the whole company (front and back office) to get involved with all aspects of the Recruitment Process. The system is easy to use and has brilliant functionality. One thing that particularly stands out to me about Firefish is the people behind it. I have been in contact with lots of the team and always receive a prompt, friendly and helpful response. They go above and beyond to ensure your query is solved and often follow up with improvements or further solutions. Thank you!

The Marketing side can sometimes be slightly limiting but they are always making improvements and often have a walk around for something we'd like to do.

Simon

Firefish - You are everything we wanted and much more

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A CRM that works with and for us, what is there not to like. Since day one the staff have been friendly and helpful and not question is a burden.

The simple and honest answer is everything. When WDCS started looking for a CRM system we had lots of criteria and instantly thought about another product that we have used for multiple years, but when we visited the Firefish stand and the recruitment expo it all became a "no brainer"! In Firefish we found a system that catered for all our needs and actually thought for us and helped us increase candidate and client contact. The platform itself is very user friendly and very easy on the eye, it allows you to input KPI, Sales figures and actual billings and run reports. The part that impressed me the most was that we are able to allow candidates to access and update their own profile and make the decision themselves if they want to receive job updates, newsletters and are happy with WDCS Data compliance. I haven't even mentioned connecting it to the job boards and being able to run our own adverts from Firefish and post on to partnered sites. Definitely above all else the ease of use has to be the biggest thumbs up! If you are reading this and not using Firefish then you are definitely missing out!

So far nothing that I don't like about it, far superior to other systems that I've used in the past

Amy
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Sam

Review

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: used as a CRM and data storage plus marketing platform so the software essential for us

Easy to use, scalability and bulk data usage

the dropdown limit of 450 on a search result could be increased, why is it not 1000 for example?

11 maanden geleden

Hi Sam, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate it and we'll also feed your suggestion on search numbers back to the product team :). Keep swimming!

Nik
Managing Partner in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great customer service, easy to use and to change

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have recommended Firefish to 2 other start-ups who have both used it and we have all been 100% satisfied with it

It is intuitive, simple to use and very easy to tailor for our individual needs. The customer service reputation was why we selected Firefish over others and it has been faultless - speedy response and thorough. No down time for us in our 18 months so far

If the back end could link up to Xero accounting software it would be the icing on the cake

Consultant in VK

Firefish

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It was easy to understand, logical to follow and allowed us to tailor it to our own industry. I was responsible for helping to choose FF and the process was made very simple, with FF providing excellent support. FF allows you to create a system aligned to the sector /sectors you are working in, using your own industry language, rather than generic terminology. It links to our website and through to social media and job boards, all aspects that save time and repetition. They run weekly Webinars that cover a wide range of topics which are very helpful for the small business. They were always ahead of the game when it came to GDPR, seeing it as an opportunity rather than a problem. The support team are also very good and friendly, which makes it easier to contact them as you don't feel judged. Finally, they are constantly developing the system, often based on the comments from the users.

I am sure there are issues, but to date I have't found them.

Claire
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

What a great system!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Firefish has made our working day so much more productive and I certainly don't know how we would have coped with GDPR without it.

We have been using Firefish for quite a few years now having moved over from Bullhorn. What a difference. At Bullhorn (being a small agency) we were just a number and rarely got actually speak to anyone when we had a problem. The team at FF have been nothing but helpful and supportive (especially when I ask stupid questions) and have worked really hard to ensure everything works smoothly. The system itself is very easy to learn, I would say intuitive and that is such a benefit when you are training new staff. I find the reporting particularly useful e.g. pulling together stats for clients and also being able to change and update our website at the click of a button is fantastic.

What is there not to like? If I was being super picky I think the only thing I would like more of is the chance to customise attachments on jobs e.g. if a client has their own privacy policy which needs to go out to candidates on submission but really I am just looking for problems. It is great.

Rhianna
Recruitment Consultant in VK

Great system for recruiters

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I find firefish one of the easier systems I have used during my career as a recruiter. It is straightforward and has many hidden uses which can be utilised in a variety of different ways depending on your need. I 100% recommend.

Firefish is a fantastic resource for recruiters who like to be able to easily track, monitor, and update roles, candidates and even client information. This is the real all rounder in terms of recruitment and business support software. Not only can each individual keep their work up to date and track it easily but due to the notes systems it is easy to keep up with colleagues and not duplicate work.

Firefish is a strong programme but could benefit from more external job site integration (i.e. indeed, total jobs, etc) so that when uploading roles to users own site and CV Library adverts can easily be linked to other sites also allowing all applications to come through to Firefish.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Rhianna, Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to know you enjoy using Firefish and find it one of the easier systems to use. Many thanks, Amy

Gillian
Senior Recruiter in VK
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Great software and a great team

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the beginning of the process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly easy to work with in terms of the data migration and testing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also great with any snagging and helping to build a monitoring tool which we need for Northern Irish fair employment laws. The candidate experience has been great using the online portal and it has improved efficiency in terms of moving candidates through all the workflows as well as streamlining our GDPR process. The support team are also great and always available to help.

It's incredibly user-friendly and works extremely well for a small to medium-sized recruitment firm as the support is always available and they get to know you well. With our previous provider we felt like a small fish (no pun intended) who they didn't really care about. The GDPR offering is great and takes the hassle out of things. Having applications appear on your dashboard is great and the dashbard also makes it really easy to manage your candidates through the recruitment process.

Not being able to come out of draft emails to check another record before sending and not having visibility over when jobs are due to expire on external job boards.

Andrew
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Superb System!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Firefish are very customer focussed. They listen to what we need and they take on board suggestions. It is a system designed by recruiters, so they understand the challenges we face on a daily basis and this shows in this functionality. I have recommended this system to other contacts in the industry who are equally happy with it. In fact, thinking back to when we set up, Firefish was a recommendation from another recruitment firm we know. I think this is the highest form of praise.

It is extremely easy to navigate and we have found with minimal training, staff have picked up the system easily. It allows us to track our activity, set targets and even suggests candidates for jobs... it makes recruitment a much more simple process!

The system is constantly improving and we have had a couple of our suggestions implemented. Initially we struggled on the temp side as it didn't allow us to input an hourly rate, only a day rate. We suggested the improvement and within a short period of time they had updated the system to include an hourly option.

Gemma
Prinicpial Consultant in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Would highly recommend

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience and have recently worked closely with the FF team to create detailed roadmaps for every aspect of the system.We are now using the system to support revenue reporting which has supported internal streamlining of processes.Wendy and the team at FF are brilliant and always on hand to support when required.

There are a number of excellent features in firefish. - The search functions and talent pools are great - Application tracking- The dashboard is great for easy access to almost everything - System is easy to use and also easy to make changes if required

If talent pools could be shared this would be a great feature. Especially when working in teams where candidates often cross over. The report function can be a little confusing but the team at FF are always on hand to help.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Gemma, Thank you for your review. we're so glad you've had an excellent experience with Firefish. Many thanks, Amy

Liam
Recruitment Consultant in VK
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers

A great all-round piece of recruiting software

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've found Firefish a great tool to use, and I'm constantly learning about new features and functions. This is constantly updated and the development team absolutely respond to feedback and make helpful additions to make the job easier.

It's incredibly easy to use and collaborative with my colleagues. If I need to take a step away from the business for a day or two, my colleagues are able to see a great snapshot of my desk and carry this work forward for me. There are also loads of added features to add context behind your notes, and a clear progression for recruitment.

User interface could be more attractive, it can be a little 'black and white' for users. New user videos could be revised.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Liam, Thank you very much for your review. it's great that you love the software and that you're having an amazing experience. Many thanks, Amy

Lucy
Senior Account Executive in VK
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Helps me to easily manage the full recruitment lifecycle...

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: FF has been a very useful tool that has streamlined our recruitment process. It has helped us to manage, store and track useful data and communicate more efficiently with both candidates and clients alike.

FF helps me to easily manage the full recruitment lifecycle. I can write and share adverts to various job-site platforms and store applications in organised individual folders. I can easily edit information and write and send targeted marketing emails to candidates stored on the database. I can also use FF to track my personal KPI's e.g. CV sends and client interactions.

When using FF, it can sometimes be difficult to keep several FF tabs open at once without slowing down the website. Sometimes, I have to upload an updated CV to the database several times in a row for it to effectively overwrite a candidate's old CV.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Lucy, Thanks for your review. It's great to know that Firefish helps you to easily manage your full recruitment lifecycle. Many thanks, Amy