Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials is een cloudgebaseerde onderhoudsoplossing die is ontwikkeld voor het dagelijkse geavanceerde beheer van onderhoudswerkzaamheden.

Meer informatie over Asset Essentials

Setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar. Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment.

Beoordelingen van Asset Essentials

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Asset Essentials heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 256 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Asset Essentials eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (256)

Jorge
IT Manager
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Darryl E.
Darryl E.
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

The Dude IS on your side !!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Uptime !! Real time maintenance requests. Mobile apps and the ability to track labor and costs. Not to mention spare parts and inventory. Our production folks can't believe the response team from maintenance! Let me know what maintenance people are doing without having to ask. I love being able to assign them work no matter where the are.. I do recommend buying tablets for them... I use $120 tablets. One or two hours of uptime pays for those quickly !

This software is truly the answer to maintenance and PM programs. Every machining and manufacturing plant in America should use this. If you have 5 or 5000 pieces of equipment, facility, or anything needing maintenance this should be your software. I have had to use ERP maintenance add ons that never allowed real TPM quality support. This software is designed SPECIFICALLY for maintenance. It is easy to use and learn. It pays for itself in the first 3 months. I have implemented this software 3 times. I am not paid by them, but I would recommend them to any company. I have been in Manufacturing for just over 30 years, and this is the best software for this I have seen! IT works !

I would like an add on that lets operators enter simple daily PM's and simple checks that can be tailored for each asset.

Henry
Grounds Assistant Maintenance OPs Sup in VS
Publieke zaken, 51-200 werknemers

Grounds Report

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I like that we can track our work and the ease of which the crews can track themselves and their work loads.

My biggest problem is I can't input the things that directly report to my group. We were not originally set up to be individual. The Grounds Dept. has grown and we need to be able to be more specific in what we do. This will allow us to accurately track those job types. I very much want to individualize the program for accurate measures.

Arthur
Maintenance Technician 2 in VS
Publieke zaken, 11-50 werknemers

Love asset essential

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We benefit from the overall idea of the entity. It helps organize our day. It gives us uniform structure for customers to request work.

The ability to see my work an know my work will in the field. I love haveing my assignments at my fingertips. The mobile app is a life saver. I wish it notified you better with new work orders.

It lags alot. The notification feature is terrible. My boss can send me a high priority work order an I won't see it or hear a notification for it for hours after it has been sent sometimes a whole day. And the work order has generated it just doesn't notify. So I could be in the same building but won't even know he just sent a critical work order until I open the app.

8 maanden geleden

Hi! We're sorry to hear of your frustrations with the notification feature and any lag you're experiencing, and we would like to find a solution. We really value your feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to [email protected], so we can help?

Trent
Equipment engineer in VS
Halfgeleiders, 51-200 werknemers

Customer service

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not sure how many times I can say this is an awesome service. We use this everyday.

Working with customer service is 1 of the best parts about this service. Not only using all the different parts of this software, the customer service is awesome. When you call the help line you are greeted with it seems like a smile. The help line tech is able to fix 99% of any issue. If they cannot fix it, they get you in touch with the person who can along with keeping you updated with the progress. I have never hesitated to call the help line with any issue. :)

I have been unable to find anything as a con, when it comes to this software.

Anthony
Manager of Facilities Operations Maintenance in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

great software, still needs tweaked

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's good overall, wish we could minimize the tech's frustration with the app.

it is very easy to use, you can fix mistake relatively easy. when it works correctly, the mobile app is great.

we have had several issues with the app, not sure if it is all the app's fault or our wifi. Dude Solutions seems to be constantly updating something and that usually effects us downstream. the issue that is most common, the app will "refresh" while the tech is inputting data and erase, making them start over.

Simon
Corporate Maintenance Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

AE Review after 8 years.

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have built the system for 3 of my plants. It's been a great experience.

Easy to use. Worked with other CMMS systems and AE has and easy flow to it.

Reporting fetcher. Would like to see more ways to learn about custom reporting.

Brian
Solid Waste Manager in VS
Publieke zaken, 201-500 werknemers

OVERVIEW OF ASSETS

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like it, but like all things with time things can be tweaked here and there to better serve the customer.

Creating work orders with having all the fields popping up ready to be filled out.

Understanding the charts and breaking down of work orders according to which department you work.

Andrew
Director of Public Works in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Asset Essentials

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been great. Very easy to use and learn. Start up process was great. They input all the information we gave and training was very helpful.

Ease of use, has the capability to do everything we need

The cost is somewhat higher than others.

Carlton
MS Science Teacher in Dominicaanse Republiek
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Asset Essentials Review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been a good experience. The school has consistently used the system, so it has functioned well.

It works well with to keep track of things being maintained in our system

There seems to be a lot of extraneous information on the main page

Rachel
Project Assistant in VS
Publieke zaken, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

New User friendly

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I am new to this program, and I found it very user friendly and easy to understand.

Some more links in the help section would be nice.

Robert
Facility Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great value and pretty full featured

4,0 4 jaar geleden

This CMMS is fairly easy to learn and to use. I like that it has a "requester" function so rank-and-file employees can enter requests for work/service. Setup is pretty intuitive, though some choices need to be thought out thoroughly. We use it for maintenance and sanitation, both of which are a big deal for us as we fall under food safety protocols (we are a food service distributor). The import function is especially useful during setup. It's nice that you can attach photos/documents to assets.

I wish it supported handheld units with integrated barcode scanning (like the Zebra TC70). Work order generation from PMs works well but it defaults all work orders to be due at midnight. We have to show that work orders are due at particular times of day (shifts). It would also be nice to have a "true" inspection program. Take fire extinguishers. It would be nice if you could walk through the warehouse, scan the barcode on the extinguisher, mark as pass/fail and move on to the next one. Their inspection doesn't quite work as seaemlessly as that.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Robert, thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate your input and happy to hear Asset Essentials is beneficial to you and your team.

Jorge
IT Manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with their current level of customer service. At the beginning there were a few people we dealt with that are no longer there that did not provide the same level of customer care as the ones that we deal with now.

We fell in love with the ease of use of the interface. The level of control over the maintenance technicians is phenomenal and the ability to provide a service request portal to users without needing to purchase additional licenses was a huge deal maker.

As with many new implementations, we ran into a few bugs at the beginning when we first implemented the software. With their amazing customer support, we were able to overcome those issues, but it is something to consider.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you're pleased with our customer service and that Asset Essentials has been intuitive, easy to use and made your life easier!

Justin
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Rhinegeist 11/26/19 Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the system meets our needs and what we are trying to accomplish. I would like to see better reports so that I can "fine tune" my team and trends.
Also on the original setup I was suppose to have unlimited storage, then they came back and said it would be "limited." There was also only one version of AE when I signed up, then the added AEE and wanted to change pricing. I was able to work out the issues, but still not exactly what was promised in the beginning.

I like the support availability and the ease of use. There are still areas where I think they can improve on, one being the mobile app (android/iphone).

Pulling certain reports and asset history is not user friendly. I have tried to work with them on multiple reports and it is always a nightmare of finding something that will work.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and patience as we continue to enhance and add more functionality to Asset Essentials. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or the Support team. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Brandy
Operations Analyst in VS
Spoorwegmaterieel, 201-500 werknemers

Asset Essentials for Planned Maintenance

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Asset Essentials has been an incredible tool to show accountability for work orders on multiple levels from the techs, to requesters, to locations and even assets that are problematic.

It works great for prioritizing an keeping track of work orders from requesters along with planned maintenance schedules. The Report function is incredibly useful to assess where the techs are at with completion, labor hours, and availability.

The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times. The timers are still tedious to use and when a work order is released on an asset it does not show details about the asset (ie. serial number or location) causing the techs to have to navigate to a different screen and research the asset to know which one it is exactly.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Brandy, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has been helpful with tracking and reporting. Thanks again for your feedback!

Sean
Director Facilities in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 201-500 werknemers

AE Complete

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far, no real complaints

User friendly ease of access and great documentation

some features need to be relooked for personalization of operation, PM scheduling needs a little work

Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Access and Get Started

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been very pleased with the program and has allowed us more time and information to improve the PM we do from monthly to production based which was not possible without the program.

The software has all the flexibility it be used in most any maintenance department. Easy to add and duplicate work orders staffing, and people changes are easy to add and adjust. Simple to look up equipment history and track past issues.

The dash board and charting features are easy to get looking good but hard to adjust to your specific needs.

Jon
GIS Technician in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Support

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We monitor time/money used to decide asset replacemwnt!

Love the ease and power of data management. RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!I really appreciate the staff at Brightly, they act as though I am their only customer! They are outstanding on follow-up of any issue we present! 10 star service!!!!!!!!!

Very few items, mostly in the clerical area.

Gary
Engineer in VS
Leger, 51-200 werknemers

Asset Essentials Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally very satisfied with this software.

It is easy to use and is intuitive. Customer service has been very helpful when needed.

The data export function (Asset Essentials Connector)did not allow me to export data from multiple tables at the same time. I would need to export fields from two or more tables separately, then combine the fields in to one table afterwards. This did not satisfy my needs and as a result, I could not create the proper reports for my superiors.

Kevin
Critical Facilities Tech4 in VS
Computerhardware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Fantastic tool for every maintenance department

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Could not do my job effectively without it!

Asset Essentials is an amazing tool to help schedule and complete onsite work.Creating work orders is very easy, and convenient. The ability to maintain work in our facility has never been so easy.

I think the application is great the way it is.

Paul
Maintenance Manager in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

First CMMS at Atlas

4,0 7 jaar geleden

MaintenanceEdge start up has been amazingly simple. Once our equipment list was finalized and given to Dude Solutions, their team completed all the data entry allowing free time for our end users to familiarize themselves with the software. The navigation is easy and training went smoothly and quickly. The support staff has been lightening quick about any questions that have come up. On going weekly scheduled meeting with our dedicated representative from Dude have reinforced training and expanded regularly on our knowledge of the program.

There are a few functions that have been lacking that tech support has been made aware of. Not all of the reports are able to be automatically generated on a schedule, ie. Downtime. I would like to see the ability to toggle some of the fields on or off depending on the end users preferences.

Jay
Special Projects Foreman in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overll experiance has been very good, the company has good support and the product works very well.

I like it as it is very customizable, and scalable

It does not offer text messaging for high priority work orders.

Douglas
Chief Plant Operator in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

AE Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Some work orders crash while saving or they just crash without warning

Ease of use and tracking of maintenance. Having an online data base is also nice.

The mobile application is hit and miss. We use the product in the field mostly and having an application of mobility is important.

2 jaar geleden

We really value your feedback and would love the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to [email protected] and connect with us?

Doug
Facility Manager in VS
Meubels, 501-1.000 werknemers

My review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I's been a great experience working with Asset essentials people. Learning the software was very easy and self-explanatory. Also were able to download all of our data from our previous software.

Quick and easy setup and fantastic customer service and help. Also a lot of self help options.

After clicking it is a little slow closing out orders.

Mallissa
Computer Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Asset Essentials Help Desk

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience is positive. I was able to place items on help desk that needed to get fixed and get help dispatched to areas needed.

I used this software to create and maintain help desk tickets for technology. It was easy to use and learn.

I had difficult getting a monthly list of tickets that needed to be completed. It was hard to navigate and find.

Jaylee
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Jaylee Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like AE and I will continue to use it.

I like the fact that it has so many fields to enter information, which creates more opportunities to collect data.

I wish there was a function to add video to the work orders.