Over Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials is een cloudgebaseerde onderhoudsoplossing die is ontwikkeld voor het dagelijkse geavanceerde beheer van onderhoudswerkzaamheden.

Meer informatie over Asset Essentials

Setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar. Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment.

Beoordelingen van Asset Essentials

Waar voor je geld

Asset Essentials heeft een totaalscore van 4.3 van 5 sterren op basis van 160 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (160)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Asset Essentials eerder gebruikt?

Darryl e. R.
Darryl e. R.
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

The Dude IS on your side !!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Uptime !! Real time maintenance requests. Mobile apps and the ability to track labor and costs. Not to mention spare parts and inventory. Our production folks can't believe the response team from maintenance! Let me know what maintenance people are doing without having to ask. I love being able to assign them work no matter where the are.. I do recommend buying tablets for them... I use $120 tablets. One or two hours of uptime pays for those quickly !

This software is truly the answer to maintenance and PM programs. Every machining and manufacturing plant in America should use this. If you have 5 or 5000 pieces of equipment, facility, or anything needing maintenance this should be your software. I have had to use ERP maintenance add ons that never allowed real TPM quality support. This software is designed SPECIFICALLY for maintenance. It is easy to use and learn. It pays for itself in the first 3 months. I have implemented this software 3 times. I am not paid by them, but I would recommend them to any company. I have been in Manufacturing for just over 30 years, and this is the best software for this I have seen! IT works !

I would like an add on that lets operators enter simple daily PM's and simple checks that can be tailored for each asset.

Bobby B.
Maintenance manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 11-50 werknemers

Making my job a lot easier...

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a good experience. My main issues that I ran up against were not the fault of my team or Asset Essentials.

When I first started with my current employer we utilized EPaC. I was not satisfied with the software especially at the price were paying. After being notified of a price increase I was spurred on to find a replacement. As luck would have it we had acquired on of our competitors. They had been looking at Asset Essentials. I was contacted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he gave me his sales pitch. Long story short - we have more functionality, a much more intuitive interface, customer service that actually answers questions and a roll-over process that was nearly painless for less than half of what we had been paying before the cost increase.

My only complaint would be the hierarchy of some of the items is unclear. I am very much a visual person. I chart would have helped a great deal.

Steven H.
Medische apparatuur, 201-500 werknemers

maintenance software

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good experience. I would definitely suggest this product to other companies who need a cheaper maintenance program that compares to the more expensive ones.

It is similar to the expensive programs I have used at previous jobs but at a better price. It is relatively easy to use with teaching aids built into the system.

It runs kind of slow at our facilities. could possibly be faster with a stronger internet.

Chris K.
Lab Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

end user opinion

3 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: lukewarm

lots of different functions maybe too many

kind of hard to use - no feedback capability

3 dagen geleden

We really value your feedback and would love the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to [email protected] and connect with us?

Jeff S.
Director of Facilities and Engineering in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Indian Community School Franklin, WI

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experiences so far using the product.

Easy to use. Simple to explain/train others to use.

I like the product. It works very well for what we need.

Holly S.
Receptionist in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

SchoolDude User Friendliness

3,5 7 jaar geleden

My overall thoughts of schooldude would be that it serves it purpose for scheduling event but it really is not user friendly. The amount of time that it takes for a new user to complete a proposal to schedule an event is pretty tedious.

I am not a new user so it is easy for me to access and set of events but even explaining to new users is hard because of the lay out. I think it needs to be more simplistic. For example like when you turn on a new Iphone it asks for a piece of information then you hit next and it asks for another. Then it populates all your information for you to review at the end. One other flaw that I noticed in it for billing purposes is that it does not send an email notification when something new is put on to the calendar. Which would be really helpful when something is added last minute if the invoices are already completed for that day. I am not a veteran and do not know all the ins and outs of schooldude, but I do think these fixes could improve the users experience on it.

Gene B.
Lead Custodian in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use and track work orders

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used this software at two school districts for about 10 years.
You have kept the updates coming and it is very useful to me.

Ability to see past work orders, and work orders put in by peers.

I don't have any issues. works great, and does just what I need it to do.

Lynn G.
Asst Director of Maintenance in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Asset Essentials

Opmerkingen: Excellent

the functionality of the program and ease of use for all that need to use it.

Nothing product is very easy to set up and use

Alex S.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review of reviews

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall content with this new state of the art apparatus and new innovations of the youth

the features it possesses to be able to analytically process the information correctly

The lack of team player skills and the overall impact on young maintenance employees

Cheri L.
Sr. Accountant in
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Suddenly going downhill

3 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm afraid SchoolDude has stretched itself too thin and is getting ready to implode. Sooooooo many problems this year. These problems that belong to SchoolDude are truly having a negative impact here.

When it worked right, which was before 2017, the inventory direct was a great tool for our Warehouse (over 4000 items). Before 2017, when things started going haywire, the PM direct was good; it could have been better. The Maintenance Direct still seems to be working.

In March of 2017 I do not know what changed; support has never been great but we started having all kinds of bizarre problems and most have not been fixed. The problems have been turned over to their developers......where they stay I guess.

Bill B.
Facilities Director in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Van's Aircraft Asset Essentials startup review 12/22/20

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, the transition team was prepared and extremely helpful. Good job! However as mentioned above someone on the team and on the sales end of your operation needs to be better informed/aware of the immensity of the task of taking an old in use CMMS and making your Asset Essentials mate seamlessly.

The support team and training is top notch. The availability of phone or email support is phenomenal

At present, the promise bringing over the 12 years of history from our old CMMS has not been delivered. I was told that it could be done as part of the purchase price, then when the scope of the work was completely understood I was asked to pay $1,500 to bring that history into Asset Essentials. After a couple of weeks I was then told that it would take another $2,500 in addition to complete work. This is a classic saled case of "bait and switch", I am now considering not using Asset Essentials at all.

Robert F.
Facility Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Great value and pretty full featured

4 2 jaar geleden

This CMMS is fairly easy to learn and to use. I like that it has a "requester" function so rank-and-file employees can enter requests for work/service. Setup is pretty intuitive, though some choices need to be thought out thoroughly. We use it for maintenance and sanitation, both of which are a big deal for us as we fall under food safety protocols (we are a food service distributor). The import function is especially useful during setup. It's nice that you can attach photos/documents to assets.

I wish it supported handheld units with integrated barcode scanning (like the Zebra TC70). Work order generation from PMs works well but it defaults all work orders to be due at midnight. We have to show that work orders are due at particular times of day (shifts). It would also be nice to have a "true" inspection program. Take fire extinguishers. It would be nice if you could walk through the warehouse, scan the barcode on the extinguisher, mark as pass/fail and move on to the next one. Their inspection doesn't quite work as seaemlessly as that.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Robert, thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate your input and happy to hear Asset Essentials is beneficial to you and your team.

Beth lee S.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
5 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Facilities Management Department covers the operations of 24 town buildings in our municipality. These buildings also include three elementary schools and one middle school. Our maintainers and custodians handle all aspects of these buildings, from cleaning and grounds work, to repairs, HVAC and inspections (just to name a few). Prior to Maintenance Edge we utilized two work order systems. School staff used an in-house request system through our IT Department, while all other town employees utilized a purchased software (MP2). My position is that of Administrative Assistant and I am the one individual that processes all work requests for our office. This meant switching back and forth between our two systems making sure all requests were processed. Work requests were not addressed during any absences from the office (vacation, etc.), thus sitting in queue until my return. Also, there was not a concise record of completed tasks. I am still the one individual in our organization who uses MaintenanceEdge on a full time basis. However, we have now added our maintainers and custodians as daily users of this program. When we began using it in November of 2012, I realized how simple and flexible this program was. It has met all of our needs, and as I continue to use the system, I find more and more areas we can adapt to its use. It has been extremely helpful in reducing the amount of daily work order processing, as so much is now automated through the program. Instant notification to our maintainers' cell phones and email gives immediate contact on requests and tasks, thus eliminating any delays during my out-of-office time. Automatic routing also eliminates the need to forward work orders to the proper maintainer, since notification is within minutes. This function also allows our maintainers to check on work orders when at a specific building, thus eliminating duplicate travel time. This has greatly improved the productivity of our department. We have also taken advantage of the automated reports function, which generates and emails the specific building reports to the proper individuals on a weekly basis. Everyone, including building directors and principals, are "on the same page" with updates and tasks. MaintenanceEdge definitely helps us all communicate more effectively and efficiently. Finally, from the standpoint of the "requesters" at our many buildings, they find it very user friendly. One 20-30 minute training session was all it took to get all users up and running. The transition has been very smooth, especially with the added assistance from the FacilityDude support staff. They are easy to contact, always friendly, and have the correct answers and information that is needed; and if not, they continue to work on any issues until they are solved. I've recommended MaintenanceEdge to a number of colleagues in local governments in my area. It is a user-friendly system with fantastic customer support. From my standpoint, it is a blessing, and has done wonders for our department!

Willem U.
Maintenance manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

Best on the market

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: There were a few hiccups in the very beginning, mostly due to the system being in a developmental stage. But everything was fixed with one phone call. Great customer service!

The layout is smooth. It was incredibly easy to make the transition from our old software.

Everything is organized in a logical order.

Jorge F.
IT Manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with their current level of customer service. At the beginning there were a few people we dealt with that are no longer there that did not provide the same level of customer care as the ones that we deal with now.

We fell in love with the ease of use of the interface. The level of control over the maintenance technicians is phenomenal and the ability to provide a service request portal to users without needing to purchase additional licenses was a huge deal maker.

As with many new implementations, we ran into a few bugs at the beginning when we first implemented the software. With their amazing customer support, we were able to overcome those issues, but it is something to consider.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you're pleased with our customer service and that Asset Essentials has been intuitive, easy to use and made your life easier!

Garry Y.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic in VS
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Here is my experience..

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have always had a Preventive Maintenance program and the software allows us to continue with keeping our PM schedule and tracking equipment history of repairs and Work Orders.

This software is very robust with features that you can use or not. It will just depend on the size of your organization and how much information you want to include when you are doing your implementation. There are areas I do not use due to other software packages that are in our organization. Customer support has been very good. We had time to get the feel of Asset Essentials before we migrated to it. The migration from our old software to Asset Essentials was seamless.

At this time I do not really have a lot of cons. Maybe the help guide, it is a bit over whelming when you want to look for a specific subject.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Gary, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Asset Essentials is making your life easier and that your migration was seamless. Feel free to reach out if you ever have questions or need help!

Franciso L.
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Annual review

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with the software and it's capabilities. It would be nice to maybe have some videos on how to customize the screens. Specially some of the more basic features of the software.

This software is very easy to use in comparison to others on the market. I like the fact that their is a lot of possibilities to customize the data.

I would like the report section to be more user friendly. Some of the reports are a bit difficult to create. It might just be me that needs more training on it.

Tj I.
Superintendent of Parks in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

A Tool You Can Not Go Without

5 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We initially began using Facility Dude in July of 2013. Are initial goal was to utilize Facility Dude in several departments thru out our Government entity. The startegy was to start out slowly to see if the software would meet our needs. After adding our fifth department last week, we have become very pleased with its performance. Facility Dude is currently being used in our following departments: Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Communications, Community Development and Construction and Maintenance. Each department is on schedule of implementaion of various degrees and levels. The unique aspect of Facility Dude is that the departments have been able to operate seperatley within the same account while the sytem stays intact as a whole. This allows for upper management and county officials to view a snap shot of all departments at any given time. The other crucial advantage of using one work order system is that departments can easily exchange information without restriction. Facility dudes internet based access does not burden hardware specifications allowing us to be creative in finding efficient means of operation. For example we can utilze Ipad technology that is a few years old allowing us to purchase used hardware at a much less expensive expenditure. This carries over to not needeing as powerfull technology in relation to overall hardware costs. Several times while implementing Facility Dude we have come across needs that were not readily tested already within the workings of the original system. Facility Dude has been very helpful in working with us in developing protocols to work thru these "custom to us" features. Currently we are working together in areas that need fine tunning. The overall impression we have recieved from our online in the field staff has been very positive, with an emphasis on ease of use. The support staff at Facility Dude has always be extremly timely and usually instant. The timely completion rate of work orders has decreased from one half to one full day on average. This has been a result of requests from requesters going immediately into the system and technicians being able to see them and route themselves accordingly. Can I at this time do a complete review of Facility Dude? No I can not, reason being is that as much as we have already made succesfull we have not begun to scratch the surface of all that we think Facility Dude will do for us.

Justin F.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Rhinegeist 11/26/19 Review

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the system meets our needs and what we are trying to accomplish. I would like to see better reports so that I can "fine tune" my team and trends.
Also on the original setup I was suppose to have unlimited storage, then they came back and said it would be "limited." There was also only one version of AE when I signed up, then the added AEE and wanted to change pricing. I was able to work out the issues, but still not exactly what was promised in the beginning.

I like the support availability and the ease of use. There are still areas where I think they can improve on, one being the mobile app (android/iphone).

Pulling certain reports and asset history is not user friendly. I have tried to work with them on multiple reports and it is always a nightmare of finding something that will work.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and patience as we continue to enhance and add more functionality to Asset Essentials. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or the Support team. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Trent M.
equipment engineer in VS
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amazing tech support

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The software is easy to use. Keeps the maintenance department organized. Most of all the tech support that A/E provides is second to none. What ever issue we have if the tech on the line with you can't fix it they will follow the trouble ticket till it is resolved.

This software keeps are company maintenance organized.

What I didn't like about this software is that I didn't find and implement it sooner.

Brandy H.
Operations Analyst in VS
Spoorwegmaterieel, 201-500 werknemers

Asset Essentials for Planned Maintenance

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Asset Essentials has been an incredible tool to show accountability for work orders on multiple levels from the techs, to requesters, to locations and even assets that are problematic.

It works great for prioritizing an keeping track of work orders from requesters along with planned maintenance schedules. The Report function is incredibly useful to assess where the techs are at with completion, labor hours, and availability.

The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times. The timers are still tedious to use and when a work order is released on an asset it does not show details about the asset (ie. serial number or location) causing the techs to have to navigate to a different screen and research the asset to know which one it is exactly.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Brandy, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has been helpful with tracking and reporting. Thanks again for your feedback!

Jeremiah B.
Plant Engineer in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Overall good

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There seems to be a lot of functionalities we do not use. Some of this is our fault due to not having a full-time monitor for DS.

It is the first CMMS we have used and that has helped us with not letting work orders go unfinished. Made it easy to see what happens at night/weekends at our 24/7 facility without having to call in or stop by. Live Chat is very helpful.

- Metrics are hard to follow for the following reasons: 1. Each user has to be set up to follow a KPI. 2. KPI's aren't easy to set up and they don't log historical data. - Blanket licenses versus pay-per-license. - Parts entry sheet needs to be on the same page as the work order - similar to labor entry.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jeremiah, thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has helped your team complete work orders and that you've been able to utilize live chat to get help from our support team. Our team would be happy to help you set up and use more functions within the system when you're ready!

Jon Z.
GIS/EHS in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome Support Staff

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: See above....ALL the staff at DSI are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many CMMS products in the market. I have experienced several. All are usable and effective in basic functions. What separates a good product from a great one is the people. The support staff and developers who I have been in contact are friendly, caring and professional!!!! People do make the difference!

Perhaps allowing the customer to customize work order forms, e.g., allowing to move fields around the form. Printing is a bit clumsy for clerical staff. But we realize, and hope, to be able to utilize technology for which this software is designed!

Sean S.
Director Facilities in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 201-500 werknemers

AE Complete

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far, no real complaints

User friendly ease of access and great documentation

some features need to be relooked for personalization of operation, PM scheduling needs a little work

Christy S.
Office Manager in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Maintenance Direct has been a lifesaver for our department.

5 7 jaar geleden

SchoolDude has the best customer service department! We really appreciate their prompt and friendly staff. Maintenance Direct is very user-friendly and allows unlimited user access. I loved that it was so easy to implement, you only had to enter minimal amount of data before using.

The only thing I can say is maybe allowing some customization in some of the filed categories instead of having to use their default list. Some districts may use different ways to describe the same function.