Over Phorest

>> De alles-in-één software voor salons met meer dan 3 werknemers << Beheer de marketing, afspraken, voorraad en het personeel met volledige ondersteuning.

Meer informatie over Phorest

Great diary features, staff rostering also quite good.

Useless for marketing, their ‘upgraded’ marketing suite is frustrating and not at all user friendly.

Beoordelingen van Phorest

Waar voor je geld

Phorest heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 359 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Phorest eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (359)

Omar
Omar
General Manager in Canada
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Phorest is the best option on the market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our salon has 4 locations, and operate in two different provinces. With Phorest, we are able to track all 4 locations from anywhere we have the software installed. This allows our management team to make reports and help with any booking/sales issues our receptionists may have. We've found the marketing tools to be very helpful to send our clients promotions, and newsletters.

- Easy multi-location implementation and support. - Consistent updates that continue to improve the software. - Meets all of our booking and POS needs. - Includes an excellent built-in rewards/points system, that has customizable features. - Very comprehensive reports that make it easy to track the performance of the business, as well as, track the personal performance of each employee, allowing the management to set goals with employees and track their progress. - Online booking system works seamlessly with Phorest's application and works with our business website/facebook page. - Reasonable pricing.

- We wish the reviews could be listed directly as a Facebook review instead of something we have to post ourselves on our business page wall. - We also hope to see a better system for employee categories in the near future. If I want to change the price on one service an employee does, I have to create a new category for them specifically, and there is no way to copy and past the old category. It makes a 1 second change into a 15-20 minute ordeal.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Omar, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and that it's helping you to market and grow your business. If you ever need any assistance with Phorest, please reach out to your dedicated Salon Success Manager to ensure you're getting the most out of all our amazing features.

Emma
Co owner in Ierland
Computersoftware

Implementing Phorest has been an excellent experience , so motivating, engaging & professional

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Phorest provides everything you need for Cilent engagement and retention including email/SMS marketing; and a loyalty program via automated reach out to clients who are in danger of lapsing plus full social media integration. In addition, I can effortlessly manage appointments, stock, rosters plus get a suite of reports on all areas of my clinic

I had researched various clinic software , but Phorest to date has exceeded my expectations . To highlight my favourite feature ,the software simplifies Cilent engagement & retention , in a way clients feel valued & special - text emails etc . This automated reach out to Cilents is such a time saving feature. I do like the loyalty scheme feature this I feel will support further growth together with the intervertebral social media marketing . I like that the software has centralised stock ,staff Cilent and clinic management . The stock management feature is an excellent tool to save time in creating orders plus provides me with a suite of reports on all areas of your my clinic . The Phorest Go app is very useful & when I was setting up the Phorest team gave me lots of useful easy tips to ensure I receive and utilise all its key features . I starting the wonder how we managed before we installed Phorest !

One feature that is missing but I am aware it's a work in progress is Cilent consultation sheets , consent forms . & the storage of notes , Phorest is an excellent piece of soft ware but it does tend to be more salon orientated but I feel Phorest recognise the need to incorporate a support package more suitable to clinic . The training sessions I feel would be much more beneficial in smaller groups . With Phorest there does appear to be a lot of add ons to your original purchase price and monthly fee but hopefully as phorest's software encourages growth & Cilent retention these will be an investment .

Monique
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Poor customer care

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As of 2019 my experience is horrific. There is nothing I like about this software anymore. I would rather go back to salon iris. I just wish they were cloud base.

Client management Client connect Email marketing

US customer support is awful! Absolutely terrible. When they were in Ireland it was amazing. I can’t wait to leave as I have tried to communicate with their teams for months but still nothing has gotten better. Software doesn’t have you tube tutorials to help problem solve many features are not easy to find or use. When a client is a no show and you collect the deposit it goes to your billing and not to your bank account. That’s just ridiculous.

Kaitlin
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ehhhh

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Wonderful if you have multiple locations. Constantly getting updated, and can be used on multiple platforms!

The marketing is inferior, difficult to share reviews, difficult to modify existing prices and services

Belinda
Hair Stylist in Australië
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very Happy

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very happy to have signed up to Phorest. The members of the Phorest Team I have dealt with over the phone have been extremely helpful and respectful of my needs with my business and I think the Software itself is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

I own a small salon with myself as the only staff member so I use Phorest in the capacity that I require. It is super easy to navigate...has many many features that work around your business and it seems that everything to grow and support your business is covered by clicks of a button. The fact that you can so easily personalise your settings/marketing tools in the Phorest program to me is very much a standout feature.

I really like this software and it's features.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Belinda, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and that it's helping you to market and grow your business. If you ever need any assistance with Phorest, please reach out to your dedicated Salon Success Manager to ensure you're getting the most out of all our amazing features.

Amy
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

The best software ever!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Always brilliant, always efficient and never disappointed.
The system really is way ahead of any others on the market. It offers everything a business in the beauty industry would need and more.

The ease of it and the reporting is excellent. It is a simple, yet really efficient system, and does everything I need for my business. I like the fact that the brand is honest, and doesn't rip people off to get a decent system, yet offers payment programmes to enable a business to be able to afford the best system within the industry. Everything about it is brilliant.

Nothing really. Cant say I have got any cons. Anything I have suggested or requested on user voice has been implemented. The only thing I have ever found disappointing, was the tone of whoever was responding on user voice. They seemed more technical than customer focused, and came across rude and actually a bit obnoxious in their replies, which is very unlike the Phorest communication you normally give.

Naoise
Owner in Ierland

It's very "blonde" Friendly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It is a very straight forward to use and most definitely better/easier than any other system I used over the years. The team are so friendly /helpful.. you can be very tired at the end of a 10-12 hour day and maybe your cash up isn't going to plan. I've called the support team with such silly questions, if I can't figure out something from pure tiredness and I'm always treated with such politeness/and I'm not felt in any way that I have annoyed anyone. I also love all the reports, available to me. Just to be able to see how some staff are doing or product sales or overall takings..

I'd love to see more of an easier approach to showing if the client was new or old when they check in, and also if they have had a patch test with us or not, especially for hd brows and waxing. (I'm saying that maybe there is something that's as clear as day but I've just never been shown how to do this)

Sandra
Sandra
Proprietor in Ierland

I have this software for last 7 years and think it is the best in the market

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this software is great. Contact to client is easy, online bookings, easy in use etc.

This system is easy to use, i like that there are regular updates to make its better and better. Very good support, too.

I would like if the working with the database on the pages would be easier. For example- if you work on clients database if you go from page 1 to work on page 2 to delete or archive some client the system automatically brings you back to page one. It is quite annoying if you are working on page 5 and you would like to work with more than one client on this page. You constantly have to scroll the system from page one. (I am not sure I explained this correctly :))

Business Owner in VS

Really great well thought out software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We are choosing this software after receiving a demo walkthrough for our Salon. It has just about everything you need. We especially like how review features on major sites like Google and Facebook are built in to the software to help get the most reviews possible. We like the drag and drop features for moving appointments around. Text or email notifications with confirmation links for the customer to confirm the appointment. Tons of reports.

A little pricey for the top level. Not a huge selection of integrated hardware. We were hoping they would have a card reader similar to the square reader but they do not.

Licensing in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

User Friendly

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I use Phorest to book appointments at my salon. It is very user friendly. I can easily select the service type, select which stylist, date and time. It displays the days and times as a list rather than a calendar where you must select a date to see the available times which is my favorite feature. They send you an email confirmation when you schedule the appointment and email reminders of your upcoming appointment. I also get texts message reminders and a survey after my appointment. It also shows a list of your previous appointments with date, time and stylist and you have the option to just hit rebook for the same appointment type and stylist.

You can not set up reminders of your appointment.

Janine
salon owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

no longer a costomer

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: they were ok. we just didnt have a better option at the time . we now use boulevard

the reports mainly. was great at showing retention, new clients and sales

hard to train, online booking was messy for clients and always felt bets

2 maanden geleden

Hi Janine, I am sorry to see that you are no longer with Phorest and were previously unhappy with the quality of service provided by Phorest. Since your review we have launched numerous new features. We'd love for you to consider Phorest again and book a demo to see all our new amazing features such as.. - Online Store - Cardless Checkout - Contactless Check-In - Curbside Pick Up ...and so many more.

Shirley
Managing Director in VK

Good software

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The support team are brilliant and always happy to support and help where they can. Customer service excellent too. I like that its iCloud based . I like the reports too when they work!!

We can not book colour online because we can't book across three chairs !! Was promised we would be able to do this in the sales pitch - yet to happen and have resigned myself to accepting that it wont work as I don't think there is a way for it to happen. We are very happy we moved over to Phorest anyway and 4 years on, we like it and have just purchased another license for you new salon ( so it cant be bad!! )

Karen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Bin your pencil and appt book

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This system changed my salon life for the better. Online bookings saves me a receptionist. And the ease to look at two locations is brilliant. Having client notes at my finger tips saves me having to remember everything and I simply can't imagine not having Phorest in my life....fantastic all round salon software

Easy to use. Everything at my fingertips

On the odd occasion when I can't do what I want

Amy
Beauty Therapist / Business Owner in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Everyone has been really helpful, efficient and really supportive helping me set up my new software.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm really hoping it is going to help me boost by business reputation online and bring in new business and help with retaining existing clients and turn them into loyal regular clients.

Its really user friendly. The staff have been amazing and genuinely want to help me grow my business and do well. Love that you can link all your reviews in one place and monitor them. so much easier. Also love all stock is easily managed and the Treatcards are a great idea that my clients are really excited to get involved in. Also cannot wait to be able to use my salon app.

That its web based... I think its a real downside. But so far its only downside. Possibly would be good to be able to do more on Phorest Go! I do alot from home on my day off and it would be great to be able to see a little more on my phone/tablet rather than having to purchase another computer for home or bring my work computer home.

Vijay
Lead Recruiter in India
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Brilliant cloud based solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I really like the way the system confirms appointments and manage the entire inventory. You can monitor the entire staff and accordingly your clients will be attracted.

while conversating with clients there is nothing specific to maintain their requested data, which can actually be noted.

Terri
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A must have

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Could not function without this software! It takes all the hard work out of running a business. Phorest is a good company to deal with and they give great customer service

Stacey
Owner in Ierland

Couldn't do without it

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use great content makes running a salon Easy.staff kpi and tracking performance .great customer service problems always solved

There is nothing I don't like.online booking can be messed up sometimes .I also don't like the stock system too hard to manage

Managing Director in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

The Crem de la Crem of Salon Software

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Impression:
I have been a customer of Phorest for the past 4 years, over that time I've seen the software improve and evolve with the needs of busy salon owners. The owners of the company and all of the staff have a real passion for the product, and invest heavily in their time and expertise with any issue Salon Owners have.
For the Salon Owners who really want to take control of the day to day running of the salon and have ambitious plans to grow then Phorest is a worth while investment. Also know that Ronan and his team are not sitting at home enjoying there product, they are innovating and improving on a regular basis. Pros - Cloud Based, Support is excellent, they offer outstanding training and customer service, they listen to their customers with User Voice, and they genuinely care about your business. Business Blogs with Guest speakers is great. Cons - It's hard to find a con, I look at the software with 2 eyes, from a Salon owner who uses it and a Salon Owner Accountant who recommends it. If I have a con I know I can send an Email to Ronan, and we will discuss it, usually find a solution within the software it's self or we'll start to work on it implementing improvements.

James
Owner in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

We are just commencing but more than happy to update further once I have got used to the software

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can see straight away there is so many easy to use extra's from what we have previously used.
I will get my head around these over the next few days nd revert back with more positive comments. Your team have also been on point and very good, especially Faelan & Justin.
Negatives I want to share: - Online bookings deducting £1.50 per appointment!! If 100 bookings a month it is £150 a month which is a huge hit to my bottom line. Based on my previous software company there was no charge and most of my booking made over night too, so in my eyes I am concerned about this. almost £2000 a year! - Bookouts drop down menu- These are far more complex and long winded than the previous system i used, I showed Faelan how easy it was on my previous software and even though they are far behind you guys, there was a few things like this that were far easier. - Visual and easy on the eye. Again you can't see the whole name of the client so when they enter the salon you need to hover over each client to find out who they are. Also the flag icon and additional icons cover the name which i think could be a lot cleaner. Again i showed this to Faelan.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Marketing great actual appointment booking not so great.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Luke was the only one who actually helped with the nightmare that is your company. I realize new software takes time and a learning curve but this experiance has been a nightmare. What was supposed to be my go live date came and went we are not live as you said but you had the audacity to charge me none the less. When I called to see what was going on the phone numbers for technical support were disconnected, leaving me to scramble and email everyone who has ever emailed me of the 7 emails only one man got back to me and only after 2 hrs. When I paid for set up fee I expected my system set up especially after I answered the long detailed questionnaire you had me fill out. Problems are still not fixed and no end in sight.

Marketing is the only strong point

When you make an appointment and then change the timing of the first service any services after don't update thier time so you have to delete the services and then add them back in this is a problem in witch a few lines of code in your software could fix this. This would be a better use of an update then more marketing especially if you want to be compared to stx, millennium and salon iris.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry you've had that experience! I've contacted our operations team and they have advised me that the team have already spoken to you and the situation is now resolved. Should you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to contact us! Many thanks, Alex

Owner in VK

Best thing we ever did taking on phorest

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that I finally have my life back and zero clients contacting me ever, I love that it does absolutely everything and the marketing side of the system is amazing!!!

There is nothing bad that I could say about the system at the moment I enjoy all its functions and it serves us well!

Amber
Owner in VS

Love Phorest! Have used many other softwares.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It's very intuitive and focused on salons only. They really know what salons need and how to reach their customers.

It's taking some time to learn it well enough to operate at it's full potential. There are so many features that we are just now getting into.

Brenda
Owner/Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

We have only been using Phorest for a few days at this point. So far so good!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to move from a software what was not nearly as user friendly. It's like combing advertising with your pos system.

The software is very user friendly. Common sense approach, easy to find your way around. I like the layout and the color coding. I love the social media being tied to the software to help boost client interaction. The automatic text reminders are nice.

A lot of my information did not transfer over from my old Millinneum system. My product line, my client account balances. I would like to have the option to send single text reminders when the occasion calls for it.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

I love this program.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the program, it was exactly what I was looking for. I fell in love with this system and have gotten other salons hooked as well.

Easy to use

It doesn't coordinate with google calander. And I wish the c/c system hooked up with square up.

sharon
salon owner in VK
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

first class training. The support and speed this was set up was fabulous .

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: there are too many too list. but the way you can connect to clients and that your staff can download the app to look at their column is a massive positive. saves keep logging into computer, especially if you have gone to lunch or at home and want to check your day.

everything. I've used i-salon and shortcuts and there is no comparison. the help desk was amazing. everything was perfect. i love the treat cards and the fact that it is paperless. massive advantage to us. fantastic having consultation cards on system looks very professional and the company is very forward thinking .