ShopKeep

Puts Square to shame

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Angie F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Anytime I have had any issue or problem, customer service has been the best in helping me work threw it (computer illiterate remember) plus they always have options for me to make changes that potentially make it easier on my end, or sometimes even cheaper.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that it is a lot more detailed in the inventory set up because it allows you to actually separate you retail store into sections where square did not allowing check out to be easier and faster if you are having issues with or do not use UPC/SCU coding. I also like the fact that you can enter your inventory purchases which automatically adds it to your inventory counts and then you can enter your payout/paying for such accounts

Minpunten: The inventory entry durning initial setup. Because I am computer illiterate, I am still struggling to get it set up correctly and you do not have the option to go in and erase everything to start over.

Good System For Smaller Minor League Sports Teams

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
David G.
Director of Retail and Merchandise Operations
Sport, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have had a very good experience with ShopKeep. This is an easy to work with system both back and front of the house, that is moderately priced. If I ever needed to figure out how to pull a report a simple phone call or internet search solved the problem. I don't think that I have ever been on hold with their customer service, for more than a minute. My only real problem with SkopKeep is that you have to pay full price for a second register and then full price again for a 3rd register, and so on.

Pluspunten: Great back of the house inventory system.
Lots of viewable sales reports.
Easy to use and clean POS.
Dozens of Hot Keys available for POS
Immediate register updates and syncing with back of house.
Good customer support system

Minpunten: In order to get multiple POS registers, you have to pay full price for a whole new system. Meaning that you are paying the same amount for an extra register, that you would be paying for a single register plus your entire back of house inventory system. I would be willing to pay a little extra for multiple registers, but not the same amount for a whole new system. In order to pull an inventory report, you have to export to excel. Would be much easier if you could pull an inventory report based on Department or Category.

Cost of Goods Sold not included in Quickbooks Integration

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020
Charleen C.
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has been good except for the QuickBooks Integration.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to use and for anyone to learn. I also like how quickly it updates information from Backoffice to the iPad.

Minpunten: We've been using ShopKeep for 5 years now. During those 5 years, we've been using a third party app called Shogo that would take our sales, including Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) from ShopKeep and post it into QuickBooks. I have recently upgraded my plan because ShopKeep now integrates directly with QuickBooks, and I had dropped Shogo. Huge mistake! ShopKeep does not have COGS mapped to QuickBooks. That's like washing your hair without shampoo. For every sale, cost of goods sold needs to be booked at the same time or your profit margins are off. I find it ridiculous that they didn't think to include it as part of the integration. So if you want Cost of Goods Sold posted into QuickBooks you will have to manually do a journal entry.

Review of ShopKeep

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Denise K.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I went from a complex system that I purchased for over $100,000 to ShopKeep. What a joy to have a system that is so easy to use and not time consuming to do the task at hand. Yet it provides so much information to know exactly where your company stands. Love everything about ShopKeep.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about ShopKeep is That it can give you so much information about your numbers yet it is so easy to operate.

Minpunten: I know this sounds crazy but I really don't have any negatives with this system.

I was a bit disappointed

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Scott B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The inventory issues were dealt with but the lack of solid integration between the POS and Clover was a killer. I had called several times begging for them to fix the problems. After the last one, I investigated other options. While my current POS is not quite as slick looking, it is functional. Their phone support people were nice and helpful to a point, but this issue with the Clover integration cost me money in lost charges.

Pluspunten: It was easy to set up​ and the use of an iPad as a POS terminal was nice. The use of the Clover systems was nice except for the problems.

Minpunten: Where to begin: Inventory management is very basic. If you have a varied or a lot of variations in your inventory, this is not the software for you. Because of that, the labeling system is nearly worthless. Finally, and the reason I stopped using ShopKeep, the integration with the iPad POS and the Clover terminal was flakey. At least once per week, the Clover would appear "stuck." Transactions would go through, it could be verified on the Clover, then a void receipt would print from the Clover when a restart was tried. I lost a few credit card transactions this way. My theory it is because of the nature of the wireless communications. What's funny is the clover could have been hardwired to the network but ShopKeep doesn't do that. I tried to explain to the CSR that it could help but received no response.

Choose Shopkeep for Concern, Response and Continued Improvement!

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Darin S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I have been very happy with Shopkeep. After using it a year I migrated to Square for Retail thinking it would give me everything I needed (in-store and mobile option) in one system. It was a horrible experience for me (unable to print labels from within the app, had to create my own sku system, inventory didn't provide detail I needed) and I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD back to Shopkeep!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, intuitive, flexible, the product has continued to improve and evolve in the 4.5 years I've been using it. 24 hr. assistance

Minpunten: I wish there was a way to download Inventory by supplier or category. The ability to download and print or at least just print more reports would be helpful. Becoming increasingly difficult to get assistance in a timely manner without carrying the premium pay level of service. I occasionally do off-site events such as as festivals, and have group events where I need to ring up wine purchases. Unfortunately these don't occur frequently enough to justify paying a monthly fee for a second register so for those types of things we have to use the Square App and then manually adjust inventory.

Great POS Software

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Jennifer S.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With an expanding array of products and optional modifiers, we required something more advanced than our traditional cash register. The product was easy set up and super easy to teach our staff to use(many of whom are at total ease with technology). Having the order printer also took care of issues with difficulties in reading the handwriting of our staff and made the look of our order tickets uniform. The customer service that I received when needed has been outstanding, with some of the issues resolved either immediately or within a few days. That said, this product is not particularly friendly to Canadian vendors as it dos not comply with certain requirements relating to sales tax, exchange rates make it much more expensive than other comparable products now on the market and it does not have card processing outside of the US. Overall, it is a good product, easy to use and easy to customize.

Pluspunten: Easy to customize and arrange POS screens, easy to teach staff to use, good selection of reports and stats available.

Minpunten: Not easy to perform changes that affect many items at once, still no breakout of taxes as required by Canadian law (must show split between provincial and federal taxes) despite repeated requests over the years, full functionality is not available in Canada, expensive when factoring in the exchange rate.

New Multi station User Issues

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
Jonathan S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm 50/50 - so far I really want to like the software for ease of use and online inventory but customer service and not being able to use all features advertised has been VERY frustrating.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, ease of implementation, live online inventory, customer loyalty program. It seems like it should be an all in one solution.

Minpunten: I seem to be missing half the features. For instance - I've asked to set up customer loyalty. I received the email. Filled it out. Now supposedly it's active but there's nothing in the back office to manage it.
In addition, I asked why I didn't have the ability to invoice customers and was told I'd need to go to the beta version. I applied to get the beta version and that hasn't been set up either.
THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO GET TO ANYONE WHO CAN ASSIST WITH THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Yesterday I called and was told my the machine it would be a 20 minute wait. This morning, it's a 10 minute wait. I tried the online support and that was a 15 minute wait and then I got cut off.

Review

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Susan P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: At times it is very frustrating waiting on hold for long periods of time to get an answer to a question. I have tried using the "chat" feature but those are very generic and do not address specific problems. These folks seem to choose which questions to answer and when a more specific answer is requested they disappear and an automated response says the session is over. Then I end up calling anyway.

Pluspunten: I like the app on the IPAD. It is easy to use. I like the buttons that you can assign on the register layout.
I like that the employees can clock in and out and it is very helpful with payroll. I also like being able to access a daily report on my phone and see what actual items were sold.

Minpunten: I inherited this software when I purchased this business from the previous owner. there was very little support. There was a short window to access help classes. As a new business owner I was extremely overwhelmed in the beginning and missed alot of classes due to other duties needing my immediate attention. Shopkeep support staff seems to get annoyed when it becomes apparent that I am not as computer savvy as some. I have tried accessing classes on the portal but with little understanding it is overwhelming at times. I still cannot do some of the functionality that appealed to me in the first place such as inventory control and adjusting prices in a more efficient manner.

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Darwin N.
Commander
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Know when to order, the charts, and Back Office is great.

Pluspunten: Inventory and ease of use. The software and back office has many options such as time clock / staff.

Minpunten: Nothing really had no problems setting up and the record keeping is the best we had in years.

Shopkeep used in Career Tech Programs

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Travis W.
Career Technical Technology Specialist
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd definitely recommend Shopkeep. For the price, for the customer service, for its quick implementation and ease of use, you really cannot beat it.

Pluspunten: We implemented Shopkeep within our 4 high school stores, our Cosmetology program's salon, and our Culinary program's restaurant. All have loved Shopkeeps ease of use and learning. The students have picked up on it very quickly. The Back Office has allowed our teachers and students to customize as needed. Overall it's a great product. The restaurant cannot wait for the "tables" option to become officially part of the program. Our district currently does not allow for credit cards, but they are finally considering this and we are looking forward to that and gift cards as well!

Minpunten: We had some issues with connectivity being a large district with many students on our wifi. We were able to purchase adapters and "hard-line" the iPads. This isn't really a Shopkeep issue though. One issue we've had is once a mistake has been made and the shift is closed, there is no way to "fix" the mistake (students will make these mistakes from time to time). We've also been left with some "hanging" open checks but figured out how to get rid of these by deleting the app and reactivating the register.

Great software for a reasonable price

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Lonnie F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can’t say enough good things about this quality built, easy to use and amazingly dependable system. I haven’t had not one minute of downtime and pairing that with an expert technical support team you can focus your needs on the growth of the business rather than the operations. I will continue to use Shopkeep as long as they will let me.

Pluspunten: Ease of implementation along with ongoing technical support that doesn’t just blow you off when you need them. It’s a very robust system that includes all the features I need most in an easy to use format.

Minpunten: My only negative comment would be toward the purchase order system that is a bit lacking in functionality and tends to be a bit glitchy.

ShopKeep for Your Little Shop

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Carrie B.
Shop Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience over the last year and a half has been positive. We are satisfied with everything that we are able to do with ShopKeep and look forward to adding features as our business grows. I would recommend this system to other businesses.

Pluspunten: When I was originally shopping for a POS system, I was a new buyer. I have new how to use different system but was never the decision maker. I researched for price, ease of use, payroll capabilities and tech support. ShopKeep ticked all the boxes. It is easy to update when we add new products or change pricing. It is easy to check the time clock and adjust for missed punches. We have had a few occasions to use the customers service and each time were met with excellent service and immediate action to resolve our issues.

Minpunten: The upgrades are pricey for a small business but I don’t think it is much different than other systems that are available. We are a new, small business and value the bottom line more than the bells and whistles. As our business grows it is nice to know that the capabilities are there to grow with us.

Awesome User Friendly POS system

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Maria C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have recommended Shopkeep to everyone I see. I am not sure if it turned int new users but I’m sure my good vibes have trickled down in the community for Shopkeep. My staff also tells customers the POS system that we use and highly recommend it from a users perspective. I started in. September 6 years I believe and no one in Staten Island had a Shopkeep account so I would be interested to see how many accounts there are now and can guarantee some of those are due to the good reviews I give to fellow business owners and customers.

Pluspunten: I Love that I could set up the list of products myself with very little direction or training in the back office. I love that I can see sales remotely using the App on my smart phone. I love the ease of accessing holidays sales from the previous years so that I can better prepare for this years holiday. I love that the staff can learn this after 5 minutes and conduct a sale all by themselves with their first customer.

Minpunten: I wish that the software was able to be used in my new cafe whereby people sit down in my dining area and have waitress service. I wish they had a table layout program to facilitate this need I have in my newest business.

Overall FANTASTIC!!

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2019
Kelly B.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love the system! The customer service is above anything I could ask for! EVERY time I call, each representative knows exactly what I am talking about, and has an answer for me! Quality!!

Pluspunten: I handle many herbs that are weighed by the ounce. SK lets me set a price by the ounce, that it calculates when I right up the sale. I love this!
I love the connection to QuickBooks and Mailchimp. I do not have a website yet, but will love when I do, that it can be linked as well!

Minpunten: A few things I would LOVE to see implemented are:
1. A linked-in mobile device (not the $300 one you currently offer that doesn't connect to SK). One that is actually linked into the inventory, and can be used when I have booth events outside of my hard location, during it's business hours.
2. In the items with variations, PLEASE let me move around the variations! I add new variations frequently (as I get new things in), and it would make it so simple if I could alphabetize them as I go. They are all just as I've added them now (out of order!). Also with the tabs, can I please be able to edit the names of the variations as well? Once you've entered the name of the variation, you can't edit the it at all right now.

Best out there

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Jody D.
Director of Support Services
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We do have an IT department that manages most aspects of shopkeep, including maintaining products, iPad layouts, hardware, networking and reports, so we're fortunate in that respect, but in the few instances that we've contacted ShopKeep for help, they have been very responsive and proactive in getting us up-and-running quickly.

Pluspunten: Shopkeep is really easy to use and set up - there is optional customizability and granularity that allows a company to operate as complex a retail or food service business as any small or medium business would want, yet it is scalable to a small business with less complexity too. We are a small, rural hospital with an outstanding Cafe (some people come to the hospital just for the food, and it is considered one of the best places to eat in our community). We use Shopkeep to run the Cafe for employees (who can swipe their ID badge to do a payroll-deduct for their meals), and visitors. In addition, we have a mobile register (iPad) that our dietary staff uses to visit patients on our inpatient wing at meal times to take patient food orders as well. Our patients LOVE this!

Minpunten: We have been very pleased with the product, and have been using it for over 5 years. The issues we've had are related to the hardware (iPads) and the payment terminal hardware. Even so, these issues have been exceedingly infrequent.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Alaina G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have loved this system since I got it at the beginning of 2019. The customer service is AWESOME. The credit card rates are great. Great reporting tools and the app is so handy.

Pluspunten: The price and features were exactly what I was looking for. The credit card rates are unbeatable.

Minpunten: There are a few things in the inventory management area that I would change to take less “steps” to accomplish certain tasks but all in all it has all of the features I need to manage my inventory.

Very positive experience

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Jessica S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been very pleased with shopkeep, the initial price was high considering I was upgrading from a traditional register and needed to add an up to date I pad, bar code reader and other features to optimize and get the most out of the software. I have recommended shopkeep to many people and had received a referral bonus, score! Customer service has always been very knowledgable and down to earth and I have felt with past interactions that I am speaking with someone who takes my concerns seriously and is not just going through the motions. The back office has more features than I need for my small business but I am glad they are available. Retrieving data about past purchases, inventory or customers is simple if needed. Because of shopkeep I was able to begin selling products online to grow my business.

Pluspunten: Platform that looks simple and is approachable when teaching new employees how to use the register. Favorite part is how clear and organized the shopkeep register app looks.

Minpunten: I sometimes experience connectivity issues, and wish there was a way to print bar code stickers without having to log into my back office allowing customers the ability to print and modify item codes.

Ease of Use Front End and Back End

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
James J.
Owner Operator
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all I am very happy with Shopkeep. We have 3 registers in a diverse small resort business with a Restaurant, Gas Station, C Store, Bar, Package Liquor, Lodge, Campground etc... We are able to adapt the system to work in all areas by setting up different pages for different areas of the business or used in combination as the transaction categories are available on all 3 registers whether being used at the bar, in the restaurant or at the lodge & c store. Customer Service has been great. Set up was done by myself which says just about anyone can do it.

Pluspunten: Easy Set Up and functionality. Training employees on system is relatively simple and repetition is all it takes after the initial introduction. Changes to item/ menu in the back office are drag & drop which makes an easy quick process to adapting to changing environments. The equipment integration is great. I can do work and/or monitor the system from remote locations in the back office if I happen to be away from the property. Credit card processing/ tracking and reports are easy to work with. Report resources are almost endless and you can pretty much find what you need in the reports availabe.

Minpunten: I do not like the Discarded Item feature. It opens up to theft of items or cash payment of items set at zero default price with price on modifiers and does not track the Items themselves. There is no manager permission option for discarded items or at the very least an explanation/ reason code option. I would rather have it set up like the
Void Option or not exist. Tracking the Item and the item price and/or modifier price with reason codes and manager permission options would be great for the discarded item feature. It would be nice to have a few more payment options such as ATM (currently use Pay Out and note ATM then ring the transaction with the cash) The ability to over tender a check for tipping would be a great feature. We still have a few patrons who write checks.

Rescued us from a POS of perpetual problems

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2017
Christopher B.
Operations Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When we first transitioned from a legacy POS to an iPad-based POS, we'd gone with another product that seemed perfect. Unfortunately, that product was like buying a house and discovering a day in and day out that it was full of mold, had cracks in the foundation and other structural problems, and the repair people tasked with helping you seemed trained to make things worse. It required constant attention in order to ensure very basic functionality, crashed constantly, caused massive headaches with credit card processing, and everyone from our account rep to her bosses to "tech support" was so clueless, one could write a sitcom with the stories. We shopped around for our replacement, making sure to ask all the questions and investigate to the best of our abilities so as not to end up in the same place. We found ShopKeep and could not be more pleased with the results. I cannot overstate how completely opposite every interaction with ShopKeep has been compared with the competitor we replaced. Every question has been answered satisfactorily, every issue dealt with (and not forgotten by an overwhelmed support crew), and every guarantee upheld. Even better, the application itself functions as advertised, so we are not spending actual hours of our time making something work; it just works. We don't experience crashing, lost data, unsolvable credit card processing nightmares, and the rare calls to tech support are quick and painless. There may not be as many back-end bells and whistles in terms of reporting and inventory, but these are always in development, and I feel comfortable saying that when these new elements are introduced they will function as described. The app is clean, intuitive to learn, easy to use, and the resources made available, detailed online instructions, videos, etc. combined with helpful, engaged, communicative staff at all levels have made ShopKeep a hero to us. If I ever notice ShopKeep being used at another business, I always make a point to ask about it and find the same enthusiastic appreciation I'm trying to convey here. (Whereas I do the same with the competitor we ditched, and always see their eyes glaze over.) I highly recommend ShopKeep and know that users will be as satisfied as we are to have found them.

Pluspunten: Clean design, easy & intuitive to learn, very stable i.e. does not crash, connectivity has never been an issue, back-office works well in its current format. Tech support always available, helpful, and willing to go the extra step to help when they do not immediately have the answer. Simplicity, meaning one is not overwhelmed with more features than one could use (and which could be rendered pointless if overall stability is a challenge). Fairly flexible layout for the iPad menus. Very straightforward to set-up, and the online resources are comprehensive. I taught myself everything in an afternoon, and staff all took to it quite easily. I have not had to spend hours and hours trying to establish functionality with a line of customers staring at me.

Minpunten: BackOffice reporting could be a little more comprehensive and with more user control in terms of personalization. Bulk editing and management of inventory/stock items is nice, but individual item edits can be time-consuming if one is only working on 5 items (vs. 50).

Fantastic Retail Point of Sale System

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2017
Dan P.
CTO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shopkeep has been an incredible system for us. We've been using it for just over two years now and are extremely satisfied. For the price, you will not find a better system anywhere, and trust me, I've done the research. The cashier end of the system is very intuitive and easy to learn. Teaching my new staff how to use it is a breeze. Customizing the screens makes it easy to sort products by page and button color. The back end of the system is just as easy to use. The built-in analytics can quickly bring up a great overview of how your business is doing. Inventory management is fantastic and very easy to manage. Importing and exporting inventory, customers, sales, etc... is all effortless and great for analyzing data outside of Shopkeep. The App and web-based back office are constantly being updated and improved. Support staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and have always been great at providing us solutions. For anyone who is looking for a great system for a small retail business that is cost efficient, has great customer support, and is easy to use, look no further... This is the system for you. The only cons to this system is that you can't manage or transfer inventory between stores in the same back office. You will have to switch between stores and manually add/subtract inventory for each store. Another great feature missing is a separation of stock between the storefront and a storage area. These are features probably better suited to a larger retailer who would need a more capable system but features Shopkeep should consider in their development. Overall we are very pleased with the system. You can't go wrong!

Pluspunten: Ease of Use. This is some of the most intuitive software I've ever used. It literally took me a couple of hours to learn the system inside and out and my staff is able to count on me for answers any time and I have no problem providing them quick solutions.

Minpunten: I would really like to see a way that we could consolidate store management into a single back office so that we could transfer stock quickly and easily between stores. Also, if there was a way to have a back stock/storefront separation for inventory, it would save us an insane amount of time with our inventory management control.

Shopkeep helped my entire biz

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Ric R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Getting rid of the old big register was a plus. Being able to research sales and transactions. The entire OPOS system is great. I track sales on my phone and home computer. Sometimes it's glitchy and crashes. especially after updates but the customer service team is pretty amazing! High Marks for customer service.

Pluspunten: It's our first POS system so it's basically changed the way we do everything for the better. Sorry I can't compare to other systems. But we love being able to check sales and transactions and other info from our phones, etc. Other plus is time clock & payroll hours. All kinds of greatness in this app.

Minpunten: I wish there was an easy way to see how many of an item I've sold over a selected period of time. Wish there was a way to sync up with my online store sales and share inventory and track inventory/delete inventory when an online sale takes place. Right now it only deletes inventory when a sale in the actual shop takes place.

Shopkeep

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Ariel J.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Easy to print UPCs straight from the software. Easy to read the data. I like that Shopkeep processes their own credit cards because then you only have one customer service agent to call when there is an issue.

Minpunten: Bulk Management is not easy to use because there are many nuances that bring up a lot of issues/errors. It doesn't let you activate inventory counts once they are turned false.

Shopkeep for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Michael M.
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ShopKeep program is easy to use on an iPad. It is useful in a retail store but with small inventory.

Minpunten: The interface to set up inventory is time consuming if individual items are not added via a file upload. Even when set up, multiple screens are required to set up brands, sizes, and flavors. Need to use a scanner for easy, fast, and effective pos checkouts.

Shopkeep continues to Impress...

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Julie T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shopkeep is my overall solution for register transactions and my merchant account. I have been extremely satisfied with the overall look, performance, easy of maintaining inventory, reporting and the very competitive merchant services I am receiving. Updates to the system functionality are continually being delivered and provided in the What's New tab... I'm finding treasures there for things I didn't realize I would need, but have made my life so much easier. Check quantity of inventory at the register, bar code scanning for returns was a big one, and I really like the ability to print bar code labels for the quantity needed right from the back office. Overall, I feel I have partnered with the right provider who is progressive in continually developing and delivering the best software solution to their customers, which is the same model I have adapted to continually provide fresh new products for my customers. Thanks, Shopkeep, keep up the great work!

Pluspunten: I am a retail store and was looking for a register solution which was affordable, scalable, and flexible for my type of business. The overall aspect of this software solution by Shopkeep which I am really impressed; they continue to improve and update the features and functionality. I have really enjoyed the new returns option to tender back to a gift card and the flexibility to add items and variants in the back office quickly and send to the register.

Minpunten: The only challenged experienced when I started the service was around the delivery of my equipment. The order got a bit stuck in the system and some of the equipment did not arrive on time. Customer Service was extremely helpful, and continued to follow-up with me until resolved. Making a difficult situation easier to get through.