Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over The Booking Tool

Cloudgebaseerde software voor wagenparkbeheer met de mogelijkheid om online reserveringen te maken voor luchthavens, per uur, van punt naar punt en shuttle.

Meer informatie over The Booking Tool

Reviews filteren (18)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je The Booking Tool eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (18)

Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Very Affordable and Secure!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support staffhas both been great to work with and have started quickly on some of our update requests and quick to answer all our questions. The services are very inexpensive compared to other options.

Secure website, much cleaner than our previous site.

A few updates are needed for the shuttle portion to be more friendly which is what we mostly use.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks you Amanda for the review! We're always adding new features to the system. Feel free to email us any suggestions that you may have.

Patricia D.
manager in VS

Using Booking Tool

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Booking Tool has made it much easier for customers to make their reservation. It promptly lets me know they've booked, as well as sending customized confirmation and follow up to the customers.

Booking Tool is straight-forward and easy to learn. It does all the things I need for our airport to resort shuttle service. The customers can book directly online, or I can do it for them. Booking Tool all the records of past and future bookings.

I am not able to print out a dispatch exactly the way I want it, but that may just be me.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Patricia, for the kind words! It's been a pleasure working with you over the past 2 years and looking forward to many years ahead!

Giovanni M.

Very good

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use ... customer like it.

I like everything easy to use my customer said is easy to book ...

I like all the features ... easy access from any where.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Giovanni! You've been a loyal booking tool customer since 2014. Always great working with you.

Glenn E.

Nothing Less Than Perfect

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Booking Tool allows our customers to book with ease online without help. For our reservations team, it is just as easy to book over the phone for those with special booking needs. Changes in the control panel can be made fast and while on the phone with a customer. We are also able to make custom and location changes right away. You can even book a reservation for a customer while you have them on speakerphone on the go, this has been helpful more than once.

Several of our customers have commented on how easy it was to book with us. Testing other companies booking programs we have found that they are often difficult to figure out, the Booking Tool is user-friendly and because of this, our company receives far more online bookings than ever. Customer service is fast and friendly and in all the years of using the Booking Tool, I can count on one hand any issues we have had and they were corrected super fast.

Honestly, there are no Cons to this software. There is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this software, it works and makes our life so much easier.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Glenn, for the great review and your business for 5+ years. It is greatly appreciated!

Joey D.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

User-friendly

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had this booking tool for over 2 years has made my busy business absolutely easy for me to keep organized so happy with their service overall they are at 10 of helping and making it easy to get good reviews for my business Joey D's shuttle service

Information is all there Easy to use for customers Calendar has all the information of the customer flight info and times to pick up and take the airports and special events.

As far as cons I am having difficulty trying to find them I really like this booking tool do not have complaints that it's hard to use at all I get more compliments about the booking tool

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Joey, for the kind words! It's been a pleasure working with you over the past 2 years and looking forward to many years ahead.

Pavel S.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

The most easy and friendly booking system

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent service and overall the perfect for our industry

It's very easy set up, customers love simplicity and it's very worth of every money

It can have more details options about customers experience

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Pavel, for the great review! It's been a pleasure working with you since you first signed up in 1014.

Jeff Y.

The Booking Tool helps Go Green Car Service

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For ease of use and set up The Booking Tool is very easy to send our customers to. We also use it often so we know exactly how it is working when we send our customers there. In short we trust The Booking Tool with our customers and our business!

Very easy and transparent for our customers to use. Administrative site is also easy to navigate.

Sometimes the features do not work, especially when updated on the Admin site first. The Booking Tool Support team usually takes care of this right away!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Jeff, for the great review! You have been a valued booking tool customer since 2012. It's always great working with you.

Rasidi I.
CEO in VS

Versatility

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is worth every penny I’ve paid for it, it is very economical and no gimmicks. The customer support is awesome, I get help for my needs if any and it’s instant.

The customer support is phenomenal and the ability of the product to adapt to my daily needs is also phenomenal. It is an expandable product that can work for anyone in the transportation or shuttle business.

Non right now, I do not have any cons right now that is worth mentioning.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Rasidi, for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your kind words!

Jeffrey O.
Business Owner/driver in VS

The Booking Tool

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Ease of use, this software has worked well for our companies needs.

On an administrative end, editing a reservation as it is being made.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Jeff, for the great review and your business for 5+ years!

Steve R.
Steve R.
Managing Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Booking tool review

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good

Easy to use, reliable and still affordable. When I have issues, they are immediately resolved.

When cloning, the invoice or receipt information gets garbled.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Steve for your review! We have also fixed the issue that you were facing when cloning reservations.

Frederick S.
President in VS

Handy Tool

5 2 jaar geleden

I like the customer service , Whenever I need to make a update and there’s something that I don’t understand I can easily reach the representative

Years ago there was a problem with calculating. Which the problem was resolved

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Fred, for the great review!

Ronald L.
Owner operator in VS

Easy to use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy great turn around when there is a problem with getting help

Helps run my Buisness I like how customers are put on the calendar

When you go to delete a reservation it won’t let you delete. One way it has to show both as deleted

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Ron, for the kind words! We're always updating our software and we'll have a look at the issue that you are facing with deleting.

Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Logistics Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

A Must Get for Your Transportation Business

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This product makes scheduling our trips a breeze. Clients can get prices immediately and we can charge and receive payments online.

Super easy to use and the interface makes it easy for new users/employees to use. Customer service is always available to answer questions, knowledgeable and helpful. As the administrator this product has made scheduling and payments so much easier! I would be lost without it.

We haven't had any problems with this software!

Thank you Lindsey!

Eskat A.
President in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Great service with very helpful features

5 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use Customer support very helpful

Didn't have some features unique to our business

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Eskat for the review. We're always adding new features to the system. Feel free to email us any suggestions that you may have.

Terry K.
Software tester in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Good

4 2 jaar geleden

As testing it once in a while, I love the speed of action of the system.

Some bugs are taking places if you make a lot of manipulation on that system.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Terry for the kind words!

Gael K.
Customer Success Manager in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

cool

4 2 jaar geleden

It helps you to book shuttles to airports. You can also use it to book nice cars during celebrations.

You need to register and once you have done it, you receive a lot of calls from their sales department offering you discounts.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Gael, for the kind words!

Steven W.
Dispatcher in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Works like a charm

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a dispatcher for a 15 vehicle fleet and have been using The Booking Tool since 2013. I find it simple to use and easily customizable. We also receive prompt customer service when we need questions answered or tweaks made to the system. Highly recommended.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Steven for the review! We're very grateful and value the relationship that we have built over the past 12+ years.

Darrell L.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Simple, Easy, Affordable

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using the booking tool (bookingtool.com) for about 6 months now and so far everything has been great. No issues. It was quick and easy to setup and would recommend to anyone with a limo or shuttle company.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Darrell for the review!