Saved my working life!

Anna L.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I own and run 2 companies, one together with a good friend and she has also one more company. Since we started in 2010/2011 we have been working more and more closely together and when starting to use Vtiger in… think 2013…. We share all our business information in Vtiger. This gives our small companies a great advantage and brings security to our customers. Sometime in 2014 I got sick and started to get more and more fatigued and in the end of November 2017 I was diagnosed with ME/CFS. This means my head get tired and I have problems remember things and plan my work. Without Vtiger I would have had to stop working. No, it is really the truth! From the start we have created new modules, new checklists, new ways of project management because we wanted to hire more people and wanted them to work like we do. We have modules for customer updates of Wordpress sites, for SEO management and for support. We haven’t hired a lot of people but all these adapted workflows is now an enormous help due to my cognitive issues. I can still work, not as much as before but still working. So, thank you Vtiger!

Pluspunten: Its ADAPTABLE!
On the first look you might get surprised of all the functions but when you start using it you will realize there are even more functions and you will love it. I do realize that if you want a CRM, support system or project management and do not want to adapt anything to your organization - then the Vtiger might not be for you. But I have never worked with a system that I didn't want to adapt.
There is always some process, some pipeline that you do different than other businesses and I was so happy when I found out that I could make the Vtiger – to be my system – adapted for my needs. And I love the fact that even if we are small companies, we get good support from Vtiger.

Minpunten: Well actually the fact that is so adaptable and still very powerful do requires that you think and plan before you start to create new pipelines, modules. Because there are so many functions that you can create a module that serves even the most complicated process. And so even if you can make anything – take the time so write done and plan the process.

Vtiger CRM Review - Support and Overall

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017
Liz K.
Operations Support
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with the support staff has been unmeasurable. They are extremely patient and work with me to meet my business needs. They also take the time to explain issues to me so I can increase my knowledge base. What I like best is vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales.
The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

Pluspunten: vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales.

Minpunten: I think the software does an excellent job and most of the needs are solved by an available ad on. Most things I have disliked through the year with working with the CRM were from lack of knowledge. Once educated the system meets all needs thus far.
If anything I would say the contact module, I wish when opening cases only contacts tied to the merchant dba would appear and just not anyone with a related name. I am currently digging into this further.

vTiger for B2B sales

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2016
Richie M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use vTiger in our manufacturing B2B company. We have two offices (Australia/USA) and local and remote workers. vTiger gives all of us access to the information we need at anytime, even when we don't have an internet connection (thanks to the iPhone/iPad app).
The web interface is generally very easy to use and the speed is quite good, even on a slow connection.
There is a heap of features we don't need or use, and a couple of areas where it would nice to get new features that meet our needs, but given the price we can live with these.

Pluspunten: Cloud based, access from anywhere.
Central database with all the details we need for dealing with Companies, Contacts, mailouts, tech support and training.
Powerful automation options (eg. automatically send out a follow up e-mail one week after sending a quotation).
Easy to learn.
Great Tech support. Always get an answer to an email within the same day, and usually within 1-2 hours. They will go the extra mile to help you sort out an issue. We recently wanted some customisation of a PDF template for our quotes and they spent many hours sorting through what we wanted and did the changes for us.
You get a lot more than you pay for. Don't let the low price (compared to most other hosted CRM packages) fool you, vTiger does 90% of what the others do, for far less money.

Minpunten: The search could be better. It always finds what you are looking for, but the order the results appear is strange. If you search for a person called "Smith" it might show Mr Jones first (who happens to live in Smith St), then show Mr Smith next. This means that sometimes you have to manually search through the 30-40 items listed to find the one you want.

Great customer support and really good value

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017
Eric B.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great customer support, they offer email, chat and telephone support and the VT account manager (Sharavana) is great for keeping things on track. They also offer structured training and support packages which worked well for us and are good value. Customer service is definitely their strength, and is really important in selecting a CRM. Poor quality or expensive support just makes it too hard hard to get all the customization you need or worse a poorly implemented CRM.
Our building company has a fair bit of complexity around ordering, scheduling and project management as well as the usual lead generation and sales functions. Vtiger is our third system since 2007 and definitely the best for flexibility and customization it’s also easily the best value.
API Integration with other systems like accounting packages and project management tools is quite good but sometimes has to use web hooks which can have a delay. Integration with web forms and chat is excellent and some really good analytics is available.
Document storage is great in VT – super easy access to plans and documents even for people in the field. Logging calls even mobiles has been really useful especially for project management.

Minpunten: Not many - The mandatory 2 column format for every page is a bit limiting, this can make the layout of data a clumsy. Most of the cons are overcome by working it through with VT – ring them, if they can’t fix it then they will give you a ‘ work around’.

best there is

Ioana M.
Sales Rep
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far all's good, going for better!

Pluspunten: the best part is the accessibility: beyond the fact that you can connect via any web browser, there's the mobile app ( with offline option and other awesome features ) and the Gmail addon which is superb; i mean with just 2 3 clicks you create the opportunity and link the conversation directly from your inbox ( genius!)
overall the accessibility and overview of the data is really really good.
the other great feature present in almost every part is the flexibility with which you can create the reports, the templates, the way you store the documents, etc. i'm not sure about the other CRM solutions out there, but so far VTiger CRM proved to be a great adaptable solution, which ( at least on the sales representative side of our business) has brought us much improvement especially on the time : no more need to dedicate hours to update the system at least a few hours each week, it can be done instantly and in a few clicks you can even track the doubles and merge the data, but also the reaction time - easy to prepare the quote and send it directly to the customer/partner.

Minpunten: the only downside i can think of is the slow chat - internal communication tool seems to be "on standby" or still under development, but it exists .

Fast, efficient and easy to use

Cristian J.
Service Desk Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am glad to have found this online software. Our efficiency has increased; we do more work in less time. It helps us make better decisions with the reports. It is accessible from anywhere as long as we have access to the internet, it doesn't require any installations and can be accessed from a PC, tablet, smartphone or laptop. in conclusion, I can happily recommend it.

Pluspunten: Never have I been more efficient when doing tedious tasks, Vtiger surely helps me accomplish this work by allowing me to create detailed daily or weekly report templates. These parameters can be modified at any time to satisfy future needs. It helps us stay under established SLAs with its management tickets interface and notifications. The management console or interface it is very easy to understand, detailed information about any new case is displayed to conveniently. Any other necessary information can be located in different tabs of the menu.

Minpunten: Overall, this CRM software has delivered all of the required needs I have for my organization, however, just like any other software out there you will always stumble across a learning curve. If Vtiger documentation was easier to locate and have it always in a link inside the interface management console to reach to, I would not ask any more from this CRM software.

vTiger, a CRM company that tries harder

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2017
Eduardo Z.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: VERY IMPORTANT!!! and I asked for it many times, especially for small companies, is mandatory to be able to sign with different names (and different signatures) in each of the different mailboxes that we are able to have. For instance: I'm the CEO but sometimes I have to reply an email as if I were the woman at [email protected] (the solution that suggested me is to change my name and last name in the preferences, this is not a way to solve this problem). I'm sure that many small companies have the same problem. I have at least 4 different domains and almost 10 mailboxes in my account.
THIS MATTER IS EXTREMELLY IMPORTANT!!!
Best regards, Eduardo

Pluspunten: Compare with other CRM option is a great value for money (especially for a small company like ours).
You work very hard and steadily to improve your product (we witnessed it over the years)
The support is great.

Minpunten: Email campaigns need to be improved (for ex.: is very complex to resend an email campaign to those who unopened it. I would like to operate on the list of people in the email campaign reports as the list of emails that bounced or clicked without having to open one by one each contact)
A better way to order the email templates and the email campaigns.

Well Designed CRM Solution

Robert L.
Sales Manager
Computernetwerken, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We utilize Vtiger to manage our entire sales, order processing and invoicing processes. Searchable data allows us to see the progress of a sale over time and manage tasks and activities while ensuring we keep integrity of our customer data. Many of our customers are budget driven and we may engage with them one year and not complete the sales agreement for one or two years later. Vtiger allows us to continue to track and prioritize accounts so we can continue to manage the sale to the completion of an agreement and beyond.

Pluspunten: Well designed front end with easy to use functionality. Customizable to our needs. Automated reporting, Includes the ability to track the entire sales process from beginning to receipt of payments. Easy to store documents with search function.

Minpunten: Like every software app you need to understand the process and how each function works to ensure that new data entries of new accounts are not duplicated in the data entry side

One solution to simplify your work "Vtiger"

Account manager
Consumentendiensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: From the time our company has purchased Vtiger, interacting with clients has become very easy, we can pull up the reports of our client from when he started using our product and what is the graph of his continued business with us. We can even keep the track of clients not placing an order with us. We can even keep a track of how often we call our clients to better our services and we can also come to know the trending complaints which are getting our business affected by pulling up the reports from the Vtiger which is a very good option.

Pluspunten: One of the best option is the "SLA clock" which keeps on reminding you that we haven't acknoledged the query of the customer and this helps a lot in getting a prompt response and it shows how company is willing that our clients get the resolution with in no time and they can work with us swiftly.

Minpunten: This software should even come up with the soft-phone facility which can display the client detail on the screen whenever they call.
Which will reduce the time for finding up the detail of client and get straight to the track and help them with the best possible option rather than waiting the first 3 minutes of the call in pulling up what was are the order placed by the client and what was his las email to us.

Fantastic Software

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Jonathon R.
Marketing manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using Vtiger 6.5 Opensource to revamp our entire CRM ticketing system. The software is super easy to use with a few added (paid) extensions the customization is very easy and can be modified nicely for anything you want. More advanced features are available at a cost but are great. Few features i would like to see added in the future to create a more robust all in one software but overall would recommend it for anyone in need of a simple to semi complex crm. Not the prettiest UI but functions great. Seems to have a pretty active community of developers as well as a supportive community to troubleshoot any issues. Not all crm's have an out of the box inventory tracking built in. this was the big seller for me. again some more out of the box features could be added to this for a more robust solution. Overall after testing a few crm's, vtiger had its limitations but its simple to use, easily customized, lots of available extensions, and inventory tracking is what won me over.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and to customize
Big community of developers and support community
Continued development and updating with new features
A lot of out of the box features
on demand and open source available
Inventory tracking

Minpunten: Open source needs a paid extension to sync with Accounting software
Needs a few features to be a more all in one solution (not including accounting)

Easy, smart and time saving

Ulan J.
Channel Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My general experience has been good. As a on the road accounts manager, I needed something that could work with me on the road, cutting out late night pipeline updates. It removed the way our company reported; We usually had separate excel sheets and paper trails to update management on pipeline and sales, this removed late night spreadsheet updates and calculations and I can spend more time with the family.

Pluspunten: I am a Channel Manager or accounts manager, with that being said, my job requires me to be on the road, seeing customers, following up on opportunities and just Managing general pipeline sales. I really do appreciate the Vtiger Mobile application. I can easily update my opportunities - "on the go". It is easy to use: Easy to track and update my opportunities with the simple user interface. It makes my life much easier

Minpunten: As we are based in South Africa Our connectivity and more specifically international connectivity is slow. Sometimes the loading of any function in the browser takes very long. Sometimes longer than others.

Price versus functions

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019
Juerg H.
CFO
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We organize everything with vtiger. From the customer inquiry to the offers, order and invoice. We also organize the entire purchase of goods via vtiger. Finally we do the financial accounting in a different solution.

Pluspunten: vtiger is the best choice for a small to medium-sized company. The range of functions and possibilities is enormous. The system can also be easily adapted by less experienced people and integrated into existing business processes. The workflow function is extensive and gives a considerable additional benefit in the daily work.

Minpunten: vtiger has weaknesses when it comes to designing communication by normal mail. Templates can be created for all order documents, but when it comes to a simple letter, the processing is very cumbersome. In itself, vtiger is not suitable for normal mail.

Excellent and Easy to use CRM Portal

Territory Manager
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall the objective of using VTiger is getting fulfilled. No more forgetting about the opportunities as a Sales Person. You can keep track of all your client data.
Reporting formats also give a huge insight into the data that helps faster decision making

Pluspunten: Simple to use with all the features that enable me to track, update any record pertaining to client, organization and its opportunities
We have automated the quote requisition to our design team from VTiger itself
The dashboard gives great insight into the overall summary of my opportunities

Minpunten: Sometimes the linking of the documents from G-Suite or uploading the same becomes time-consuming since there is a word title limit. Our files have huge names and cannot cut down on the word limit. This is a drawback that I would like to highlight

A very adoptable CRM

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2016
Anna L.
"Byrådirektör" på den Personliga Reklambyrån
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Depending on your needs the Vtiger CRM might be the best CRM for you. I needed a CRM where I would be able to change fields, add fields, create my own templates for printing, add functions and checklists for my daily work. I also had one specific demand - I wanted one CRM but for 3 companies. I'm an entrepreneur so at present I'm involved in 3 companies and closely working with other entrepreneurs and we share customers. But we want to send quotes, sell orders and other information from different companies to each customer but have alla customers in one CRM. Vtiger solved this.

Pluspunten: Very adoptable. Depending on which version you choose you will have different modules and the possibility to add modules of your own or deactivate modules you don't need. All records from the different modules can be printed out and you can change the templates. Vtiger is complex and can be adopted to all your needs but then you need someone within the organisation that would love to get into the system and make the changes. The vtiger support are great to. I have been able to create a CRM that works for me, all my companies and partners and help us give create customer service and of course keep up with leads, projects, email campaigns and todos.

Minpunten: Well Vtiger might not be the CRM for companies that only need to have a simple register of clients companies and leads. Since there are so many great modules you really have to set a aside time to get to know the system so if you don't have time or only need a few limited functions you maybe should not choose vtiger.

easy to use, complete, free

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2016
Luca B.
Commercial adviser
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it for a few years and I can say that it is a complete, easy to use. The free download version already has modules for the standard usage. With the support of companies that develop solutions on vtiger it is possible to adapt the product to their professional needs of all levels. I enjoyed the opportunity to create lead generation modules interacting with social media (facebook, twitter, google +, etc), that guarantee to increase your business opportunities. With the setting of the policy correct workflow is guaranteed and serves the objectives to be achieved. Installing it in the cloud, you can access the data at any time, increasing efficiency and decreasing the time

Pluspunten: Easy to use, free, adaptable to any need, lead generation, use in cloud

Minpunten: For professional use, you must rely on companies able to develop solutions vtiger

Positive development over the years

Jonathan C.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since migrating from the local to the cloud version, we have added features that we use, we like the internal integrations between the elements and the ease of producing meaningful reports.

Pluspunten: The vendor is really good at developing the platform and bringing those changes to our awareness. This has been in the creative approach to sales and the adaptations around the new GDPR regulations.

Minpunten: There is an integration that would be really useful but it hasn't been written yet with Quickbooks for UK Tax office program, 'Making Tax Digital'. It would be really useful to have the integration written, however this is above and beyond the rest of the application suite, we use if for sales and account management along with project and support services.

No worries i track everything

Joe W.
Manager of Information Technology
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have now brought Vtiger multiple companies to better help there IT staff keep track of there processes. Weather it's Operational tasks, Projects, or Inventory. Vtiger blows similar systems like spice-works out of the water and i'm looking forward to use it for years to come.

Pluspunten: Everything has the ability to be customized and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I spent a week on this system and had it scanning emails, making cases, and notifying staff and users. Once you have a valid ticketing system you wonder how you lived with out it. KEY WORD " Accountability"

Minpunten: What everyone else wants. Cheaper prices, more features, ect. The reality is i wouldn't trade this CRM for anything it gets the job done in the best way.

Fantastic Service and Support

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Christian H.
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: vtiger has been great for us because it is more comprehensive than many CRM solutions we have tried or used in the past, allowing us to handle sales, support, billing, and ongoing customer interactions. We have also found it to be very flexible and customizable, eliminating some of the other software services we have used outside the CRM, like project management software.
However, the very best thing we have found about vtiger is that they pay close attention to our requests for support and our feedback for product improvement.

Minpunten: Business reporting is somewhat limited for our needs. Third party solutions exist, but don't work with the cloud hosted version, which we use.

vTiger is great

Joseph M.
Biotechnologie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It does what we need it to do. Would be great if we could tie it to our accounting software, but we are in Thailand and have to use a specific program that doesn't play nicely with other programs.

Pluspunten: Whenever I have an issue, the live chat is almost always immediately available to assist me. Even with dumb questions, they will quickly show me what I was missing and I'll be back in business. For special requests, like custom reports or things that require coding they are also very quick to make this happen. If I need something, they can do what it takes to make it happen for me.

Minpunten: Historical visit feature (for customers) had to be manually added. Needs a better section for dealings with customers.

Great product for micro and large businesses. Excellent Support from Vtiger.

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2017
Garry H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The flexibility to add Modules and fields and change the name of fields. As I use this daily for managing my clients in the office and on the road the email functionality and the Mobile App are very very useful. Vtiger respond quickly to requests AND have over the years actually implemented ideas I have put forward.

Minpunten: Out of the box, the 15-day trial allows the user to see Everything that the product can do...This is fine if the user has some CRM experience however if the user is new to CRM then it is quite overwhelming...That said their Help system is very user-friendly and the new user can get the CRM going quickly. Or the User can get assistance from the Vtiger Partner Network.

User friendly with lots of additional features

Elena P.
Executive Manager
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Vtiger helped us to follow our contacts and business opportunities, easily turn the quotation to sales orders and follow the development of the order at each stage.

Pluspunten: It has great customer support, and it allows you to adopt the features according the needs of your company

Minpunten: Due to the lack of time, I cannot check all add-ons, and I believe there are lots of which we can use..
There are several issues we have - with the billing (we cannot add on 1 order both items with and without VAT, and in reality we do have such sometimes) and withe the analytics (we can analyse our orders only based on opportunities, and as they develop at really long time base, we can not get easily monthly analysis, except using Reports)

Using of V-Tiger

Sachin S.
Service Manager
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Well overall experience is very good with Vtiger CRM. As i explain it is very easy to generate reports and other activity for our business. By which we can easily monitor our goals.

Pluspunten: V-tiger software is very use full for day to day activity. It also help to manage our weekly / month plans for customer visits.
It also help to keep the data of our customer visit online, so anyone from any place can see the data.
We have also see the prospect details and also monitor the same. We can generate weekly or month report engineer wise and also region wise as well. V-tiger is very helpful software and very easy to manage.

Minpunten: I did not see any cons on v-tiger sofrware.

A COMPLETE ERP SYSTEM FOR US NOT ONLY A CRM

Luis R.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are using vtiger to support most of our business process, from sales, to supoort contract services and G&A processes rrelated to expenses and Managing HR issues

Pluspunten: Vtiger is a easy to use system, for customizing and for end users.
The functionality provided allows us to support our sales cycle and other business process (support services, revenues and expense invoices and other G&A processes.
It is very complete and the process proposed is suteble for us requiring very few customization for sales and other process.
Follow&tracks functionality is very complete and useful.

Minpunten: We hope other modeules related to procurement and inventory mangemement will be deployed soon.
Asset module is simmple bt it is ebough for carried an inventory of asest but accounting issues related to assets has to be more developed.

Vtiger configuration and reports

Director Operaciones
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Vtiger allows us to manage in an organized way the sales cycle of our organization, from a lead, to the administration of a project when the opportunity is closed. Benefits: Traceability
Order
Excellent query and analysis tool

Pluspunten: The tool is very friendly, it adapts easily to the internal processes of each company. It is flexible, allows you to confirm it according to the needs of the business.

Minpunten: The programming of workflows is a bit complicated. The offer of mathematical and statistical functions should be strengthened. The reports are not so friendly, especially when you are working with two or more modules and you need to perform some mathematical operation.

Sleek and easy

Purva K.
Digital Marketing Executive
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have being designing/customizing this software since almost 4 years now as per our company's requirements. Love the customer service as they always have solutions to any queries and always give importance to reviews or feedback provided

Pluspunten: I love the way it can be customized and is easy to use. The design keeps updating with many new features which are so awesome in the current price bracket when compared to other softwares. Many other softwares do not give the option of customizing it even at thrice the price of vtiger

Minpunten: Nothing much really. Because even new ideas are taken in to consideration by the team for future updates