Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning is ideaal voor OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers) die op vaardigheden gebaseerde training nodig hebben die een meetbare zakelijke impact heeft. Sterk op jou afgestemd.

Meer informatie over LatitudeLearning

The customer support was extremely responsive and the setup was surprisingly very easy and on top of it there were no major issues that arose that I couldn't handle.

Lacks integration functionality with HRMS applications. Difficult to upload files containing audio of video files.

Beoordelingen van LatitudeLearning

3,7
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

LatitudeLearning heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 160 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LatitudeLearning eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (160)

Rick
Rick
Training and Safety Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 501-1.000 werknemers

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

6 jaar geleden

Rick, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

Does exactly what I need.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps us track certifications for our training department.

You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing.

I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

6 jaar geleden

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Steven
teacher in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Difficult to Learn

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

6 jaar geleden

Steven, In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Not a bad system for the money

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's ok. Not the best on the market.

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Effective once all the steps are complete

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

6 jaar geleden

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Colette
training developer in VS
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Review

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience. The implementation team has infinite patience.

latitude was built for business so the implementation team spoke our language in understanding our organization. It allows the client to have control over who and when training occurs but still sets a standard for accreditation.

Too many steps that our business model did not need, so parts seem redundant. Wish you could turn off some functions and go directly to result. ie. going from role to required courses is too many steps.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Just what we needed!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico
Nico
Didactisch medewerker O-team in België

Pretty good solution for my needs

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

compatibibilty with our internal softwares. Issues and errors are rare. Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently. No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Somehow the interface of tools. Doesn't allways work intuitive. I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

6 jaar geleden

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times.

6 jaar geleden

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Founder & Creative Director in VK

Simple LMS for small projects

4,0 6 jaar geleden

If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

Laura
Instructional Design and eLearning Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

7 jaar geleden

Laura, We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Brian
Director in VS

User Friendly

5,0 6 jaar geleden

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

6 jaar geleden

Brian, I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

clay
chief strategist in VS

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

7 jaar geleden

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Jason
Director of Regulatory Compliance in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers

Latitude LMS - Great software, great customer support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use and the knowledge base if very helpful in learning the features of the software. Our company is small enough that we currently get to use for free and still get same day response when reporting issues with the software.

None come to mind. There are a few things I would like it to do but I feel maybe the feature is there and I just haven't taken the time to learn more.

Duane
Owner/Principal in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Meets and exceeds my needs

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Miranda
HR Associate
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Latitude Learning LMS

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, if you are a small business with less than 50 employees and you don't have any budget for your corporate training program, this could be somewhere to start. It is cost-effective (fee of zero but excellent customer service experience), as least you have some way to track employees' progress.

Free for employers with less than 50 employees; Responsive and knowledgeable customer service representatives; Contain some open source lectures; Could upload courses, track attendance, and pull reports

The user interface is a little old-fashioned; They do not have a mobile app I don't believe; The open source lecture content format is old-fashioned

James
GM in VS

Had a great experience with latitude learning for my managers and support team.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I was able to manage training across locations easily with provided service. I was also able to tailor unique training experiences not only categorically but for invidual employees.

Performance metrics needed more specificity. All the tailored training should have more data in metrics. Also different measures as some people do not test well but can perform well.

Jraan
Quality System Manager/L&D Manager in Singapore
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Great LMS for small organizations

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based. 2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly 3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries 4) Can customize to our company brand 5)

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

Linda
Corporate Trainer in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

I was real excited to find this software since I am the only trainer in a very small company.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's free and the user interface is very intuitive. Easy to navigate.

That it's free since we are a very small company. Love the fact you can customize it. I like the user interface. It's very easy to enroll in courses and customize the interface.

Very complicated in uploading SCORM packages. I use ActivePresenter as my authoring tool and when I upload, I have to contact tech support to manipulate the manifest. These two applications do not play nice together.

joey
consultant in Filipijnen
Beveiliging en opsporing, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I've been using it to create learning courses for company use

Opmerkingen: This is my partner in Learning & Development

Helpful in creating LMS with ease. You can customize its format and you can add / delete some items you feel are not appropriate

Some features do not allow you to edit/delete if you made a mistake such as names of enrollees. Had some difficulty in uploading tests to website

Charmaine
Supervisor, Customer Service & Associate Training in Canada

I have had a good experience with the software.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The reports that were available were very helpful for maintaining up to date training records. I was able to see all of our Training Partners who had completed the training and the number of times it took for them complete it. Being able to reset the passwords myself, saved a lot of time.

At some point, the software stopped downloading the training module for new users

, 51-200 werknemers

When looking for a new LMS, I compared Latitude Learning to most of the established compeition.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

It's free!! It is one of the only fully featured free LMS options out there...then again you do get exactly what you paid for too. It's not a horrible option if your budget constrained, but it might not be the best tool out there either.

It's a bit clunky when working with the design tools and you are pretty limited. Again, being a free LMS, I can't really expect it to be perfect.

6 jaar geleden

At Latitude we don't support the phrase "One Size Fits All", because when it comes to an LMS it's simply just not true. Trying to fit your philosophies and workflows into a cookie-cutter system just doesn't cut it. Our clients do find LatitudeLearning to be the perfect solution to their mission critical training program. We'd love for you to give us another chance so we can show you how Latitude's myLMS program can be the perfect solution for you, too.

President/CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

6 jaar geleden

David, Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

sukumar
software engineer in VS

it's very good

5,0 6 jaar geleden

ease of use, routing, fonts, content, overall it's useful, grpahics, images, learning material are all very good, time spent on website is minimal, don't take any guesses, professional apt looking website, like it very much

lots of functions, could have more rich content for user to navigate and have a nice feeling. should be user focused and most importantly should not take most time spending. however, it's not really bad.

6 jaar geleden

Sukumar: We appreciate your feedback on LatitudeLearning. As we grow we want to keep you informed of all enhancements made to our product. Please sign up via the link below to receive LatitudeLearning LMS Roadmap updates right to your inbox. http://latitudelearning.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c791680a9d2389e2cd64cd99c&id=33ab6cd9f6

James
President/Owner in VS
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I like the price, but I don't like the user interface.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I figured out that I needed a better user interface.

I like that the pricing is low and would help me launch an online training program without too much overhead, especially with the free-tier giving me the ability to beta test my content without having to incur the cost of paying for the LMS. I also like having the ability to run reports on enrolled learners' activity.

The user interface. It's hard to navigate and it's not very appealing visually. It'd be fine if I was doing certifications for plumbers, but it's not going to keep the attention of millennials, who are my primary target audience.

6 jaar geleden

James, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.