Everything You Could Ever Need

Brooke J.
Operations Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I could probably write a whole book about why I think organizations should be using BambooHR. I am currently a one-woman show at my company and was running most of our processes on dropbox and drive documents. BambooHR has freed up so much of my time, allowing me to be more strategic and take better care of my team. Bamboo makes our company even more organized and improves the hiring to on-boarding experience by 1000%. Let's start with the Applicant Tracking Software. I went from having no ATS and using google docs to Bamboo and it has made my life so much easier and our lines of communication to applicants even better. It allows me to stick to deadlines, keep everything in one place, and never misplace an applicant. I don't know how I would have gotten through hiring for our summer internship program (180 applicants) with out this software. On-boarding: incredible. I can send a new hire packet to my new hire and they feel so well communicated with every step of the way. Being able to fill out their paperwork online is so important - they can do most of it before they even step into our office. Then they have access to everything later - what more could they (or I) want? Reporting time off - We have unlimited vacation but still use Bamboo to keep track of where people are and how many days are spent out of the office. It's so incredibly easy to set up and my freedom loving team loves using it. (There is even an app!) The day to day - it makes everything easier. I have everyone's phone numbers, addresses, SSNs, EVERYTHING in one place. I'm an evangelist for a reason, it's hands down the best thing I've implemented for my team.

Pluspunten: So simple, effective, customizable. Customer service is amaaaazing. You can do everything you would possibly want and now they have payroll.

Minpunten: I literally don't not like a thing about Bamboo.

Best HR Solution

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2019
Human Resources Coordinator
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: While quite expensive compared to other solutions that are out there in the market, you really do get what you pay for with BambooHR. Everything from the management features to the reporting features were made with human resources people in mind. No aspect of this was neglected by the BambooHR team. The interface is intuitive and can easily be used even by those without much experience. The overall quality is outstanding. BambooHR makes onboarding so much easier compared to a previously used solution.

Minpunten: I have no complaints in terms of quality. The only problem I have experienced with BambooHR is their customer support team, which often is not the most helpful in terms of answers and wait times.

Can setup a company from day

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018
Senior Quality Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: HR and admin guys will be thrilled to use this most of the time, so that would mean less cost to maintain other smaller, separate apps.

Pluspunten: Professional-looking HR suite. most of the items an HR would need is here, from job posting, applicants' hiring to their last day at the company. leave accrual policy's can use the standard, though i have yet to figure out where to customize those policies. it is geared more toward U.S. companies, but i believe some customization requests for certain benefits and additional employee information can be requested. tutorial pages are readily available so the HR person will not be so lost in the vastness of the software. a list of available integrations is growing. basic asset management and tracking is also available to work alongside office admin/IT infrastructure guys

Minpunten: i was looking for a more guided employee setup. Employee account information can also be handy for payslip automation and reporting, but i guess that can be handled by a Comp+Ben software that can be integrated with BambooHR. Email alerts are also limited, so no templates of HR memos/notices and reminders are available, or this feature might be outside the standard package.

Excellent SaaS based HR tool

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Tech Lead, Strategic Alliances and Business Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good experience, works well for our company.

Pluspunten: UI is very clean and intuitive. There are fours main sections: home, my info, employees, files. My info shows all your personal information, title, performance reviews, emergency contacts, etc. Employees shows the company directory is very useful for understanding the structure of the company. Files shows all the pertinent documents like medical, holidays, etc. Very simple and easy to navigate. HR tasks are sent to your inbox with periodic reminders.

Minpunten: In the tree view for company directory, when I click on an employee, instead of showing me their information it will just bring to my own employee page. Not sure if this is by design or a bug.

Great HR product, very intuitive with a great design

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Parker H.
Manager of People and Places
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very intuitive from an admin and user side. Shows the information in a very pleasing way. Makes managers love HR tools. Great benefit set up, easy to administere time off and do reporting. If you are an up and coming company wanting to use a great solution go with Bamboohr, everyone will love it.

Minpunten: Stay away from the Payroll side of bamboohr! This was a huge issue for us, good thing they are not one in the same, but their 3rd party payroll that goes with bamboohr was the worst payroll experience ever. They would pay incorrect amounts, take months to fix and didn't get our employees our W2's until late February. very bad. So, use bamboohr for the HR side, DO NOT for payroll.

Customized for my needs!

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
Keith S.
Operations Manager
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: HR tracking with on-boarding and off-boarding tools.

Pluspunten: Powerful HR software that can really be customized to my needs. Hiring tools, on-boarding, and off-boarding have been powerful tools for a small company looking to reduce liability without adding personnel. Customizable reports, integration with accounting, and notifications for the important things. Employee portal creates paperless enrollment in provided benefits as well as reports and access to important personal information.

Minpunten: It is a large financial commitment that may take some time to realize the benefits. Improvements to the mobile app would be nice as it lacks the many features that would benefit the employee.

Used this as our main HR platform

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018
Marketing Account Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Everything HR all in one place that looked good and was easy to use.

Pluspunten: BambooHR looks good, is easy to use and comes with a lot of nice-to-have features. We used this in posting jobs which made it very easy to syndicate job listings across a number of sources and keep all of the information we gathered in one platform. The software also had some really neat features like masking paystubs when your cursor wasn't over a certain section on the page, that way your payment information was kept private. It was very easy to see who was going to be in or out in the month and what anniversaries or birthdays were coming up. Overall, it had a great layout, easy functionality and lots of neat features.

Minpunten: There isn't a lot not to like in this software. It wasn't super fast but didn't I wouldn't go as far as saying that it was bulky or slow. There were a few times when navigation seemed odd our out of place, but really it was a great piece of software.

Our experience with BambooHR has been great.

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Operations Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bamboo does a great job by presenting all the information in an easy way to use.

Pluspunten: BambooHR is a tool who help small/ midsize businesses to have the employee information all together in one source. It is easy o use, friendly user, it can be integrated with other platforms.
With bamboo, you can keep track of your employee's information but also keep track of time off. It is easy to submit and accept requests. It also helps you to keep track of the remaining time off in a transparent way.

Minpunten: Price is a bit high, which may not suit with a smaller company that only has a certain budget. But in overall is a great software.

Absolutely the Best HRIS!

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Esther Y.
Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Absolutely a pleasant to work with!

Pluspunten: They are just getting better and better. I am excited to see what the merger with TRAX Payroll will do. Currently I have been recommending BambooHR and TRAX combo to all of our new business clients. BambooHR is not only an eye-catching software with its beautiful UI but it does everything that an HR would need. Now that it's getting TRAX onboard, I am excited to see their last missing piece...payroll.

Minpunten: I do wish that there are some additional customization we can do...for example, having multiple different layers of approvers that is fully customize-able.

BambooHR Use for Contact Center Supervisor

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Contact Center Supervisor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When I first was introduced to BambooHR, our company Anyone Home Inc, was only using it to track paid time off and sick pay. As our licensing ran out with a different payroll program(Ximble) we started using it to have our hourly employees punch in and out, more features were added over time, such as on-boarding documents, exit interviews, HR documents and training files. I like the ease of navigation and how easy it was to adapt to some new feature that was added by our company.

Minpunten: My least favorite feature about bambooHR is that I have to use my google account(or any email account, I'm assuming?) to log into the system instead of having its own unique user name and password.

BambooHR transformed our team management

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Morgan C.
CIO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: BambooHR has solved our leave requests, leave tracking, org structure, reviews, and general HR management needs.

Pluspunten: We had no HRIS before BambooHR. As a growing company we got to the point where we needed to make sure everyone had a manager, regular 1:1s, regular reviews, and career development. Bamboo has the features we needed to make this easy and stable.

Minpunten: BambooHR comes with the basics, but prepare to spend more for features for reviews, 1:1 tracking etc. There is an ecosystem of applications that integrate well with Bamboo but it gets pricy fast.

BambooHR is amazing!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017
Jessica H.
Director of Administration
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love using BambooHR! It holds and organizes all of our HR paperwork automatically! We have been using BambooHR for a few years now and I really love all of the changes that they have made in the last year or so! It has made it easier to use and give me more functionality I love it!!

Pluspunten: How easy it is to use and all of the extra functions that they are coming out with.

Minpunten: The customer service is a little lacking when I have to call and ask questions. Their staff is not as knowledgeable as I would like or expect. I do always get my questions or problems worked out but it can be a little time consuming.

Simple, all-in-one HR Management

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019
Timothy G.
Creative Arts Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been great. It's streamlined our hiring/on-boarding, taken the guess work out of time off management, and it even has cool, scalable flow charts. There's goal-setting, where you can track progress and set deadlines. There's an archive for forms and reports. I can't list it all here. All I can say is that it's one of the best HR moves we've made, especially for the price.

Pluspunten: This tool has simplified many facets of operating a large staff. We now handle all of our time off requests through Bamboo, and it has been a breeze! The mobile app allows employees to request time off and view remaining balance from the palm of their hand. Previously, our last system was much clunkier...paper-based, and leaving them to always wonder how much time off they had.

Minpunten: There is a Performance module which allows you to review your employees. It's easy to use, however, it's almost too simplified. It'd be more effective if it had more space and detailed options to review. Because of that, we actually use another form-based system to do our annual evals.

The best software choice I have ever made

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Brenda L.
HR Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Don't know how I lived without it.

Pluspunten: We have had the product for 3 years already. Customizable to any business or need. Helps to ensure nothing "falls thru the cracks". Great ATS and Onboarding! Great reporting! Customer support is superior and they actually implement good suggestions from their clients!

Minpunten: I cannot think of any cons. If you run across one, one call to Customer service usually handles that.

Manage your most values resource, Humans

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Dimuthu A.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My company is using this solution for our day to day HR tasks. Provides a solid platform to work with and can stay connected to all ends concurrently. Overall this is a wonderful application which gives users a stress free environment to work.

Pluspunten: Really appreciate the UI given. It is absolutely user friendly and simple. Reporting sections are really good with versatility. Can follow the application even for a newbie this is simple and easy to understand.

Minpunten: When goes offline data gets corrupted more often. Would love to have an offline platform too. Integration with different applications can be really hard.

Great time-off application

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Localisation Engineer
51-200 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: - One of the things I like the most about this product is the fact that they have a mobile app. This is really useful when you want to quickly check who's off on a given date or if you need to request some time-off or sick leave yourself.
- if your company has a crewing system in place when it comes to holidays, you can check your future balance for a given date. This is really helpful if you need to plan some vacation.
- It also has a calendar view from where you can see exactly who has planned time off on a given date.
- As well as the future, you can also check your past history of requested time-off.

Minpunten: - Possibly, one of the things I'm missing is the possibility to check the company employee chart on the mobile version. I understand this might not have been implemented for a reason as viewing the diagram on a small screen could be deceiving for the end user.

Solid platform but lacks customisation and functionality

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Pat C.
People Operations & Talent Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: BambooHR worked for us as a small, single location company for some time and performed all of the basic HRIS functions well. Document storage is really easy, employee profiles were clean and easy to use, and access provisions were easy to set up.

Minpunten: We moved away from BambooHR after it lacked customisation for some features that were becoming very important to us, such as creating separate public/bank holiday calendars to cater for international and remote employees and those on flexible arrangements. We also didn't really like the rigidness of the Performance functionality so made the move to an alternate provider who had more flexibility around what could be achieved in the platform.

BambooHR User

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Sales Operations Coordinator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great as a user of the software for over 3 years!

Pluspunten: I like BambooHR a lot. We have used it for over 3 years and I really enjoy the platform. I really like the UI of the website and the mobile app is easy to use too!

Minpunten: My only con for BambooHR is that as a non admin there are limitations to what I can do.

HRIS system done right

Pluspunten: - No more filing cabinets
- Very user friendly
- Employees love it
- Onboarding is simple
- Posting jobs is very intuitive

Minpunten: - Would appreciate it if it was tied to benefits completely. I'm not able to add or drop employees from benefit coverage through BambooHR. Hopefully this is an upgrade in the near future

Using this tool is an amazing feel. It helped our management to track the performance of employees.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Pranay M.
Technical Recruiter
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our organization's performance increased in very short duration by using this software service. Goals are achieved soon. The return on investment (roi) is high by using Bamboo HR.

Pluspunten: It is very User friendly. This tool can be easily customized. Management can access this tool from out of office too. Every Individual employee performance can be evaluated easily. The best thing I found here is the documents can be e-signed here.

Minpunten: Sometimes the customer service is not that supportive. One of the difficulty I face using this is preparation of forms. The worst thing is once the form filled and saved we cannot edit it again.

Need to track all the info for your employees? BambooHR is here!

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Allan D.
Global Recruiter
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It has been a game changer for our company's HR department. Everything in one place, easy to use and with many capabilities and integrations!

Minpunten: I still haven't received a full training on the full capabilities of the software. I have self trained myself.

Great HR tool

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2017
Maja J.
CMO
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easier team management, tracking where and when my people are absent, easier hiring process, templates for appraisals or warnings.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, user-friendly interface. Nicely ties with my email and send reminders when things are due. Great for monitoring your's team presence, keeping their files, even hiring or firing.

Minpunten: Email notifications are sometimes late, and it could cause confusion. It doesn't happen very often so it's nothing to worry about.

Makes getting paid fun

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Ryan D.
Senior Associate
Public relations en communicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very clear breakdown of each paycheck, including all past history all in one place, and exactly how much of it went to taxes/benefits/your pocket... They send fun emails with fun facts about how much you just got paid. Makes HR kind of cool again!

Minpunten: Not too many complaints at all, only thing would be to maybe connect me more directly with my HR team in case I have questions or there is a problem.

BambooHR Review

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018
Pankaj T.
IT Recruter
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: BambooHR has many unique features like it offers an employee self-Onboarding feature that allows new hires to complete HR Forms before even their start day and many such small but unique features

Minpunten: Though BambooHR is awesome and supports all needed features but it comes with a quite expensive price tag compared to other tools in the market ,if they work on something to reduce the prices it can surely help

BambooHR are very simple and also easy to navigate

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018
Marty D.
Project Sales Manager
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to use can' access any of my files no need to go to internet to find Bamboo HR about 200. Very nice good design. very simple and also easy to navigate. love the app and also my friends use this. great job

Minpunten: The issue that I have is website shows accurate employee info, could t but the mobile app does not. But that Fine I know you can easily fix it. I still like to use it.