Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over BambooHR

BambooHR biedt geïntegreerde functies voor het volgen van sollicitanten (ATS) als onderdeel van dit bekroonde cloudgebaseerde softwarepakket voor HR-gegevens.

Meer informatie over BambooHR

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Beoordelingen van BambooHR

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

BambooHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.779 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BambooHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.778)

Destiny
Destiny
Marketing Communications Director
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Our HR and Internal Comms Team LOVES BambooHR

4,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jeremy
Jeremy
On Site Recruiter in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

BambooHR Turns a Small Business into a Big Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed it more than other recruiting software I've used. It makes work easier and helps me be a manager instead of a paper pusher.

I personally like that BambooHR has different portals for its users. They've built a database that allows employees to: 1. Maintain their own records (whether the company sends or user uploaded); track time off earned, sick days used, and hours worked; while allowing the user to sign documents easily electronically; and 2. Makes being an HR manager, easy. What I mean is, creating records (employees or temps) and ensuring they have all the blocks checked (background ran, drug test paperwork properly filled out, and any other documentation needing signed) within the timeframe needed to start working - is tracked, maintained, and recorded for you... so all in all, eliminates the monotony of HR and time wasted on paperwork while assisting managers/employees in ensuring proper compliance.

Well, I still had to scan any documents that weren't created or automated through the software and label them. For example, I work at a satellite location; the warehouse I staff for has a basketball court out back for employees to use on their break. I had to create a document that stated employees for my agency had to make sure they were clocked out, that they were responsible for any risk of injury and that the company and staffing agency would not be held liable for any resulting injury that may occur. The rest of the staffing agency didn't need this so I still had to print out 50 copies, have each employee sign one, upload it, file it in the employee file in the software, label it, then give the copy back to the employee. This really is not an issue unless if turnover is high, this could get annoying.

Michelle
Director of HR in Canada
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

BambooHR perfect for small to medium sized businesses

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bamboo is constantly listening to what customers want and need and are expanding with incredible features all the time. I have worked on many HRIS and this is by far my favourite! I am a very happy Bamboo customer. Thank you for all your great work. You have an incredibly talented group of employees.

It is easy to use for the back end and front end users. The Support Heroes are always so friendly and helpful and I have never not been able to get the assistance I need when I need it. They are constantly listening to what customers want and need an are expanding with incredible features all the time. I have worked on many HRIS and this is by far my favourite! I am a very happy Bamboo customer. Thank you for all your great work. You have an incredibly talented group of employees.

the performance management system could be a bit more customizable and robust. We have had to create a couple extra tools for managers and staff to use outside of this platform. Wish there were a few more features when rating the employees, based on their skills. I do wish that the employee community was something we could purchase additionally and not bundled with other products we do not feel we need right now. Would love if the system integrated with Ceridian Payroll.. would make things easier.

Christopher
Director of Operations in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Not As Efficient as Anticipated

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's a step up from what our company was doing previously, but we definitely need to consider moving into a different HR software.

Once you finally construct an HR new hire packet to your liking, the rest of the process for onboarding is easy. PTO tracking is a simple feature to use as well.

-The system does not flag a candidate with duplicate SSN's, ID information etc. This is a critical downfall. A candidate can create several duplicate profiles with different emails or phone numbers to get around being classified as "not eligible for rehire". If you use this system, please be sure your staff does their due diligence to compare similar names, and middle names. -Customer service is dreadful. Rather than specifically identifying your concern and providing a solution - your situation gets referenced to one of their articles. Then the ETA for an actual solution is left to ambiguity. -Their system bugs often; For example, I just cleared my inbox today, and it's still prompting me on open tasks needing my attention.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great HR Software for Small Businesses

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a great HR application for small businesses. There are a lot of very useful out-of-box features available, and the pricing model doesn't change if you are under a certain number of users so there is room for growth without continuously increasing your costs. Compared to other HR applications we researched, this was the most user-friendly for the best price. If you are looking to automate some of your HR work, I highly recommend implementing BambooHR. It has greatly improved the organization of our HR processes.

BambooHR is an easy to use and very comprehensive HR software that offers a lot of valuable and high-use out-of-box features. Our initial primary uses of the software were aggregation and consolidation of personnel information, PTO tracking, and general communication of company announcements to the team. As we got further into the product offerings, we also began to heavily utilize the onboarding, offboarding, and recruiting features, all of which were previously done using very manual processes. BambooHR allowed us to discontinue using spreadsheets and other manual forms for very common and basic HR functions, while housing them under one roof. It also provided our employees with a easier way to contribute to their own personnel profiles, and while as request and track PTO.

To properly utilize BambooHR according to your companies specific HR processes, there is a lot of individual and time-intensive setup involved. The platform is fairly customizable, but only if you are willing to invest significant time into configuring the features. While we expected a significant time investment into setting up the application, we were disappointed to learn that we would not have a dedicated account manager to help us with the setup process. We had to learn everything about the platform on our own through the BambooHR help portal, or by calling the customer service number and waiting for a representative to be available. We also experience a price increase only a few month after signing up for the service. We were also disappointed to learn that the integrations with Google and Slack are very limited, and while some information can be passed between the systems, we needed to customize some of the API calls in order to share more useful information with the team. There are definitely some limitations to their integrations.

HR Generalist in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Cost effective HRIS with some great features. Lacking in others

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, BambooHR has been slipping in the last year or so. New packaging/pricing that is worse, customer support stretched thin, features lacking with a roadmap that still misses the mark. This isn't just me saying this, as others are talking about this as well. Their dedicated HR Slack workspace is often just issues, complaints, etc., which mostly are met with radio silence from BambooHR. When we implemented them, I think they were much better than what they have become now. If you are a small business, BambooHR is a great product with their new Core package being my recommendation. If you are even approaching 30, 40, 50+ employees, or are international, I would suggest maybe looking elsewhere.

I really enjoy many aspects of BambooHR. It is a cost effective solution for small to medium businesses. Great with onboarding/hiring, employee documentation & profiles, UI and navigation, etc. Also, the payroll part of the system has come a long way and is now a well designed feature that is easy to use. Their customer support team, when you can get ahold of them, is fantastic. One of the best things about BambooHR.

It lacks either features entirely, or lacks complexity of competitors. The ATS and Performance parts are extremely lacking with limited options to customize or enhance. Missing many common features that other platforms have had for many years now. A general theme with BambooHR is that you can only go so deep when it comes to how you can customize things. The two built in surveys they offer, for example, have no option to customize, nor can you run custom surveys at all, which is a shame. Additionally, BambooHR recently decided to completely redo their package and pricing structure and it is not a good change. We are on a grandfathered package that they are going to be dropping support for in some cases. There is no incentive to switch to one of the other packages because one offers less at almost the same cost, and the other adds on 3 features that are either redundant, not really a full feature, or that we already have. Performance was an add-on and is now included with the Pro package, which is way more costly. Customer support team, as mentioned in Pros, is great, but the chat feature is never available anymore and sometimes it feels like they have so many inquiries that they would rather point the finger at other things versus solving problems and working with customers. If you are an international company, BambooHR is extremely lacking in support there. You can tell that BambooHR was built with US employees in mind first and many things just don't work in other countries, or you have to find workarounds. In my opinion, BambooHR has become what I think they have tried to not be, which is a corporate entity selling a product versus selling a mission/vision of setting people free to do great work. They claim to listen to their customer base, but it is clear when talking to other customers that they don't.

Kristina
Accountant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Accountant outlook

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It hasbeen good very responsive to questions and changes in GL set ups

Ease of the payroll was crucial, and the reports done correctly

not enough field for payroll dedecutions

Marta
Director of Communications in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Simple, clean and cohesive

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The interface is very clean and user friendly for all levels of access. It's simple to set various permissions for different levels, which is important in our line of work.

Would like to be able to customize the widgets more, or have more widget options. Such as having the option to have multiple company links widgets available to different access levels.

Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

BambooHR the Tool for HR managment

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used Bamboo in the last 2 companies where I have worked and my experience is satisfactory. It facilitates HR management and is a very intuitive tool.

the possibility to set up the app according to your company size

Probably a configuration problem, but the session logs out very fast

Erin
Office Manager in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

New User of BambooHR

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I really like the onboarding and offboarding features along with the task lists.

Tax reporting isn't as seamless as I had hoped. Lots of manual stuff I need to do.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

I love BambooHR's operational efficiency in HR tasks

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Because BambooHR centralized and automated all my operations, I was able to save a lot of time. Compared to my Google Sheets, this is light years ahead.

I was initially worried about implementing an HRIS, but I am absolutely in love with BambooHR. With their help, I was able to automate many previously manual tasks, including onboarding and offboarding, performance tracking, and building a team community.

Although the price is high for all capabilities, I can already see a return on investment (ROI) from the moment my team saved.

Keith
Keith
Recruitment Supervisor in VS
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Too simple for it's own good

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We currently use BambooHR as an HRIS, and previously used it as an ATS. The employee database software is user friendly, but offers no customization. We inevitably switched our ATS to a different software because of these same concerns.

It's very user friendly. You don't need to be very tech savvy to use the various features available in BambooHR.

There is no customization available. If a feature is not available, there is no customization available to help tailor this program to your companies needs.

Tracie
Finance & HR Coordinator in VS
Bibliotheken, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

This brought us into the modern world

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a game changing addition to our department and I don't know what I would do without it. The customer service is better than any other vendor I have EVER worked with.

We are a small HR team and tracked everything on spreadsheets. This took an exorbitant amount of staff time to keep updated. I love the time tracking, our mother organization deducts leave one month after it is taken and so no one ever really knew how much leave they had. The electronic signature feature has been a game changing time saver. Supervisors being able to view employee documents at any time without having to come to our main location to pull the heavy paper file has been fantastic. And I always have current data at my fingertips including historical items that we used to have to go wade through old memos to reconstruct.

There's not much to not love. I wish there were a few more features on the application part. I wish I could have files stored that employees could fill out and forward to us without having to ask us to send them a signature request.

Jenna
Executive Administrator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Anna
CFO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Customer Service, Always Looking to Improve

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall we have really benefitted from Bamboo. I think the next big thing for Bamboo would be to offer a scheduling tool within the software. They partner with another company in this as an alternative, but I believe Bamboo could utilize their amazing innovation and forwarding thinking capabilities to create a great scheduling tool.

We love the customer service Bamboo provides. 90% of the time I have someone helping me within 2 minutes. And they always know the answer. If what I am wanting to do is not an option, they push it up the line and a group reviews these requests constantly. Bamboo is always looking to improve their product, which I appreciate and I want to be a part of a company that is always looking forward to the future's possibilities.

Our main issue is with payroll. We would love to utilize it, but you can only have one tax ID. We have multiple tax IDs for multiple locations and employees cross over between them constantly. The work around was for us to have multiple Bamboo accounts to accommodate for the multiple tax IDs. But this is not cost efficient for us.

Ashley
HR & Training Specialist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A Partner for this HR Department of One!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: BambooHR has saved me time, money and honestly some of my sanity. Before implementing BambooHR, I was spending most of my time manually updating employee's time off records, inputting pen and paper timesheets into a spreadsheet to then key into a payroll system, and using multiple systems to track job postings and candidates. Now, I have it all in one place with so many helpful and time saving features to make my day-to-day a little easier.

Being able to bring so many various aspects of my job together in one platform has made me much more efficient in areas such as applicant tracking, time tracking, and payroll processing!

One of my Bamboo HR wish list items is a scheduling feature! I would like to see this feature combined with the time clock function to help us enforce policies about clocking in early, as well as sending a reminder to clock in or out for scheduled shifts. I would also like to see improved calendar functionality. Currently, the only way to add items to the calendar are through the time off policies. I would like to be able to manually add events and other items to the calendar.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

The ATS has been a huge help in the recruitment process

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: When it comes to personnel data, Bamboo handles everything. The HR department and upper management benefit greatly from this system's increased efficiency. The convenience of having everything in one place, rather than scattered everywhere.

The HR software is all-encompassing and user-friendly. Administrators and end users alike will appreciate the streamlined UI and pleasant UX they provide. My team has found the platform to be very user-friendly and productive.

It irritates me because any time I make an update to anything, it needs to be approved first, but I don't think this is something that happens everywhere; rather, I think it's more of a company permissions issue.

Krista
Human Resources Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Great HR software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great. Without BambooHR I would be buried in paper files. I love having data in one location, it makes it easy to assist employees. Not only that but it adds a self service component for employees. They can update their personal information without needing HR or payroll services. BambooHR implements change on an on-going basis, they rollout a 30/30 video that shows what has changed and what is coming. Our team is excited to see what is coming next.

BambooHR is user friendly, everything flows, and makes sense. If you get stuck you can go to the help center, chat with someone, or pick up the phone. The mobile app allows employees to upload pictures of work notes and HR is notified when they do so. This has SAVED us during the pandemic.

HIRING- I would love to see an integrated calendar within hiring. Currently, if you schedule an appointment you also need to add to your outlook calendar. REPORTS- I would love to see an alphabetize by last name option with all reporting. Most HR and payroll work alphabetically.

Blaise
Controller in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Practical and effective HR tool!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

Claire
Senior HRIS Analyst in Canada
Biotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

Great HRIS for medium-size businesses, easy to implement, configure, maintain (and it's cute)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the look and feel, the easiness of use, the availability of the support team, the easiness to create and delete custom fields, the support documentation which is easy to navigate and includes a lot of how-to videos. They really allow their customers to become autonomous and even proficient with their tool.

Very structured and helpful implementation, and very responsive support. Love the ability to request custom fields to be created, including calculations. Great standard, out-of-the-box reports, like Additions & terminations over a period of time, Headcount as of a certain date, Employee Turnover (that one was a lifesaver when it was realeased, much better than what we were doing internally so far!), Change History over a period of time for job-related changes. I also love the fact that they are intentional in their product development: even though they request and collect product feedback, they want their product to remain coherent, i.e. they know what makes sense for them to propose as features vs. not (and recommend one of their specialized integrated partners if not), so that their tool always remains simple, legible, etc. And I like their Panda mascot and in-navigation messages, down to humanizing error messages.

It will be pretty minor details, part of which will simply have to do with their client size positioning. As we were growing, I encountered director-level newcomers in our HR department who were used to the more prominent HRIS players, and to the ability to set up more complex workflows than BambooHR allows (example: self-service on employment letters, sending change notifications to other people than change approvers, allowing back-up assignees for tasks, etc). One feature that I feel might need adjusting (but again, that's detail) is their "Who's Out" calendar, which is synced with their time-off feature: regardless of whether the person has booked 1 hour off or the full day off, it will look like the person is away for the whole day, which looks confusing. Then two things come to mind on the analytics side, but again, they are minor and for more advanced users: I would love the ability to report on changes for personal details (beyond the audit trail report) and on custom fields. Then, custom calculation fields (which are already a great thing to have!!) are limited to the employment profile itself, i.e. you cannot return data fields from other employees' profiles, for example, who the manager of their manager is, etc.

Lisa
VP, People & Culture in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Capterra Review of BambooHR

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bamboo has continuously communicated their software updates very effectively. I am very appreciative of this. Overall my experience has been very positive, from implementation onwards. I have been using the software for 6 years now. I wish the company would hold another in person user conference, rather than virtual however. Of the one that I attended, there is much to be said about in person interaction. It was by far one of the best user conferences I have ever attended. It was very disappointing to go virtual ( pre pandemic.)

The product is easy to implement , out of the box. The product is best for small to mid size companies, but especially if you have minimal processes to manage. The add on features of Performance and eNPS are simple to use and very effective. You can find workarounds for unique processes.

As a company continues to scale and grow, the incremental processes added become more difficult to manage with the system. A simple example is onboarding. Onboarding is only geared to true new hires. If you have an employee who is transferred to a new division within the organization and needs to be assigned new tasks that are well documented, the software does not have the ability to manage transfers. The ability to format a document for e-signature would be incredibly helpful. A little more flexibility in problem solving rather than simply suggesting to put suggestions on a future product launch list.

Kylie
HR Generalist and Chief Returning Officer in Canada
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Loving BambooHR

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With the use of BambooHR, we're reducing paper-based documents and uploading it only. This is good because it can be accessed at any time and it is easier to keep track of documents rather than filing them. I am also able to run reports and customize it based on the information that I am looking for.

BambooHR is very user-friendly. It has a clean layout and can be customized based on the needs of the organization. The overall site is easy to navigate and has the tabs that I need to manage employee data. I like that the HRIS acts as an internal intranet site for employees.

Training tab - employees are not able to upload their own certificates. For example, if there are 6 mandatory training modules and I have 6 new hires, I would need to upload 36 files into their training tab. It's tedious and time consuming for the admin.Templates - while this is a smart feature, I think it should be broken down into two. One is for an actual template that applies to all staff (primarily forms). For contracts that require signature, it is not necessary to upload the contract as a template (since it's only used once) and request for the signature. With this, we usually use an external party to get the signatures from both parties and upload it into documents. It would be nice if this can be integrated in BambooHR so everything is in one place. Also, if the "contract" specified to an individual becomes a template, there is a risk of uploading/ sharing it by error to another employee.Cost - I wish there was an option for non-profit to save money on the software especially we're a smaller company. The cost increased a lot from July and it is also in USD which impacts the overall fee since we're a Canadian organization.

mohamed
manaager in Nederland
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

BambooHR review.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed more than other employment programs used and makes you a human resource manager. What I mean is, create records or temporary employees

It allows employees to update their personal information, request time off, view their pay It allows companies to track job applicants, schedule interviews, and manage the hiring process. Streamlines the process of onboarding new employees with the company, including paperwork and compliance..Allows employees to log their work time, and allows managers to approve and track leave requests.Helps managers track and evaluate employee performance, set goals, and provide feedback.It allows companies to store and manage employee-related documents such as contracts, resumes, and performance appraisalsProvides access to data and insights about employee information, such as headcount, employee turnover, and demographics.

Cost: BambooHR can be relatively expensive compared to other HR software options on the market.Limited integrations: BambooHR may not integrate with all of the other tools and systems that a company is already using.User interface: Some users may find the BambooHR user interface to be less intuitive or harder to navigate than other HR software.Limited Reporting: Some users may find the reporting capabilities of BambooHR to be limited.Limited customization: BambooHR may not offer as much customization as other HR software options.Limited Self-Service: Some users may find the self-service capabilities of BambooHR to be limited.Limited Support: Some users may find the support provided by BambooHR to be limited.Human resources staff complain of the Athea Salary Management within the company Some staff have been difficult to sign part of the documents

Jeff
Jeff
Finance Manager in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

BambooHR is one of the best human resources software on the market.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We required one entrance for all representative information, with great get to level administration, this would permit us to provide supervisors more straightforwardness and responsibility. In expansion, we required a contracting and onboarding framework that would permit us to streamline our contracting handle over all of our districts. Generally, our workers and supervisors are exceptionally cheerful with BambooHR because it gives them data on time off, resources, benefits, stipend history, and execution audits (once we effectively dispatch it). At the corporate level, we have one put to induce reports and survey information almost our workforce when essential. Everything is in one put, simple to explore, all at your fingertips (either app or desktop version), corporate office can thrust bulk overhauls that you just can log in to see and check back on the off chance that ever needs. Ready to keep track of all worker data and marked archives, oversee finance with ease, and deliver representatives get to to their information as well as important company data.

It's completely utilitarian, you'll clock in and out (and it's geotagged, so no cheating), you'll be able request days off, see pay stubs, etc. BambooHR has made one of the leading HR stages on the advertise. Favorite highlights incorporate the capacity to onboard or unlink representatives utilizing numerous distinctive workflows and choices, we too cherish the capacity to keep track of representative data, counting reports that require marks. BambooHR permits you to turn any archive into a signature layout with custom areas, signature order, and other alternatives. BambooHR Finance offers a simple way to oversee finance and match up it with data put away within the entry, there are numerous more highlights we utilize counting execution administration, time following, candidate following, etc., our group adores you. adore it since they can log in and see their pay stubs and other pertinent data.

The speed of the execution caused us to miss a few points of interest that we had to burrow up afterward, but the bolster group was exceptionally supportive and a few of the extra information areas we needed were not a issue at all to execute. So distant, the as it were drawback I've seen when exchanging to BambooHR is that our pay stubs aren't accessible until payday. The execution module can be progressed by pleasing non-calendar year survey cycles, they did post advertisement hoc surveys a whereas back, but it would be accommodating to be able to set our plan based on the commemoration of the contract date.

Beth
HR Director in VS
Bouw
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

We love BambooHR and the customization possibilities it provides!

4,5 8 jaar geleden

I did a lot of research on HRIS before choosing BambooHR. For those thinking about using BambooHR, really look at how your structure is set up and how you want it to work when the product goes live. For example, we have two divisions in two different locations. Both divisions are very unique and what one division needed the other did not. Getting this figured out before implementation will help alleviate the need for a lot of change once the system goes live. For our company, BambooHR was by far the best fit for us. The best thing about this product is the customization and the ease in which we were able to implement the system. From the time we decided to go with BambooHR to the time it was implemented and functional was a little over a month! My dedicated implementation specialist, Carol Brogdon was great to work with during the implementation of the system. I am not IT expert or tech person, and this was easy! The customization of the system allows (from the beginning) you to create a system in which each user can see as mush or as little of the information as needed. Since implementation, I have even been able to customize more information on the site that is specific to our needs with two different locations and divisions. The time off feature allows our employees to request time off from their smart phones or pc quickly and for our admin and foremen the calendar of "Who's Out" is extremely useful, especially for looking ahead and seeing who will be out on vacations or sick/holiday time. Anniversary dates and birthdays are visible and there is no longer a need to keep a spreadsheet with this information. The reports that can be generated on training, time off balances, licensing, etc has been a time saver. The ability to transform these reports into PDF, excel and even share custom reports as needed has been very beneficial to us. On-boarding, off-boarding, completing forms as needed has been extremely efficient utilizing the uploading of files and then setting up the signature templates (no more paper pushing or waiting for people to sign and return documents). Uploading files to share with all employees or just a few employees is also a great tool. We utilize the company announcements to send important information to some or all of our employees. The notes section has been invaluable for our managers to document information and if an employee moves to a new location, the new manager now has that information at their fingertips. Our employees can update their address, marital status, with-holdings, etc all from their dashboard. No longer do they have to wonder if the HR department has their most current information because they see what is on file for them with the company when they log in. We have yet to utilize the Job Openings component yet. This was a big draw, as we had experienced a large growth last year. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending) our hiring has tapered off, so we have not had the opportunity to try this out. As far as BambooHR responsiveness to any issues I have encountered, they have been very quick to resolve. I like that they are constantly trying to improve the product and take ideas and suggestions on areas of concern. This type of progressive thinking and action will make them and keep them a front runner in the HRIS world.

Like any product, the more you use it, the easier it seems. There were kinks to work out when we first went live. Permissions, setting up employee fields and email alerts all needed some tweeking, but again, the system and BambooHR support was great getting through the learning curve. I did opt to go with Maxwell health for the online health care enrollment piece and I have been live with BambooHR since January 2016 and I am still not live with Maxwell Health and do not know when I will be, so if you are thinking of that option, I would really look into other options as it does not seem to be as responsive or as dynamic as BambooHR despite what the sales pitch shows.

Lisa
HR Director in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent product!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you need to be FULLY integrated, this may not be the right solution for you - you would have look at their partnerships prior to implementation. But the integrations they lack, they have made up for it with the tools the provide.

We experienced a disaster when we migrated from Zenefits to another HRIS. While we experiencing such challenges, we found BambooHR and made the immediate switch. It has been a huge, pleasant adjustment for our company! After dealing with the customer service from Zenefits and the overall issues with the other HRIS, we finally landed in a place that provides a great product and great customer service that suits our needs. The implementation was incredibly smooth. Our rep, was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, available, efficient, loyal to the brand, etc... She went above and beyond on all of her commitments, worked hard to keep us on track, and was available throughout all of implementation. Once we were in the product, I was concerned about not having an assigned Account Manager. But the customer service desk is well trained and a wealth of knowledge, so we have not needed an assigned account manager. Reports are incredibly easy to access, company metrics are incredibly easy to understand, the features provided solve all of our business needs, and employees enjoy using the product. Time off works well, the app is super helpful, the esign feature makes any HR project easier to complete, the approvals have kept all the correct parties in the loop. Onboarding has been a major improvement - new hires get to see their teammates before their first day, which new hires have loved! No glitches every time. So reliable. Lastly, they don't have contracts. They are a month-to-month service.

We wish there was more flexibility for integration, but I understand why they are choosy with their partnerships. We have to manually upload data into our payroll which has caused some errors. Also, the approvals aren't flexible. It's either all or nothing meaning - if a single participant involved in a multilevel workflow is out of the office, the entire approval is bypassed. I would like the flexibility to approve on the behalf of the absent individual while allowing the other participants to still play their part. Outside of that, we are very happy with the product.