Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RXNT

Het geïntegreerde uitgebreide pakket van RXNT biedt een technologisch systeem dat de productiviteit en winstgevendheid van je praktijk zal verhogen.

Meer informatie over RXNT

Price is inexpensive and easy to use software.

Beoordelingen van RXNT

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RXNT heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 438 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RXNT eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (438)

James
James
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

5,0 2 jaar geleden

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Michelle
business owner/biller in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Krogstad Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Dawn
Registered Medical Assistant in VS

E-Scribe New user

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Customer service and the representative that helped with set up was very nice and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has been very supportive

I like that we do not have to completely fill out the demographics for a patient. I like that the medications saved are able to be viewed by all our network

I would like to have the pharmacy search easier for small pharmacies and I would like to have the pharmacy list be saved for the whole network like the medications saved. I think you need more training. The video's are more of a basic understanding and the rest I had to figure out on my own. It would be nice if you had a rep visit the facility and offer a training session to the trainer.

Amanda
Owner in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely Horrible.. don’t do it!!!

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible .. it will be your worst nightmare. Do not go with this system! I will spread the word everywhere I can

Absolutely nothing this is been a complete nightmare! Don’t do it!

If I could give customer support a zero I would. You are basically on your own to try to navigate this horrendous system. I cannot wait to switch. Please save yourself the time and spend the extra money on a different system. Wish I would’ve went with epic.

Reactie RXNT

vorige maand

Hi Amanda, we're sorry you've had trouble with the system and with our customer support team. We can assure you that our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively, and we are 100% committed to resolving customer issues. While we understand that this situation may be frustrating, we prefer that feedback be communicated directly and in a professional manner. Our team has already been in contact with you, but please reach out to [email protected] if there's anything else we can help you with!

Stephen
Medical Practitioner in VS

Johnsons Family Medicine

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience so far since my first meeting with the sales executive.

It’s ease of use, functionality and cost.

So far I have no dislikes. I am currently in the start up.

MARTHA
physician in VS

Great prescribing program

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: RXNT's prescribing program makes it easy and quick to prescribe accurately while easily maintaining complete, accurate records. I use it for all my prescribing, and I would not want to change.

The biggest reason I started with the RXNT prescribing program instead of some other company's program was that the representative I was working with was very responsive to my tight timeline and promised to get me set up lighting fast, which he did. There was superb customer service up front. But since I have started using it, I use it for all my prescriptions because I love the ease and speed of prescribing, and the ease of maintaining prescription records.

A few times I have noticed things that the program seemingly could not do - and then when I have checked with RXNT Support, I find they can show how to do what I need to handle the need that has arisen - like, if I want to prescribe a brand new, newly approved medication that is not yet in the system, there is a way to add it, and Support showed me how. So - there is really nothing not to like. Everything works for me.

MARISOL
Medical Assistant in VS

Best EMR for your money

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very positive. Customer service is outstanding.

I like the ease of use, and ease of training new employees to use.

Sometimes the systems is a little slow which causes delays in patient management.

Gloria
CSR in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Very easy to navigate

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Like previously said the ease of the site and very simple to find any information needed

Simplicity and very easy to navigate no issues finding anything

I have not ran into to any issues so far

Lorraine
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Everyday EHR

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, RXNT is user-friendly. RXNT makes charting faster and easier.

RXNT is straightforward and easy to use. I love the wide variety of preset templates. makes my charting a lot easier.

Sometimes the site will crash. Too long to load a page

Muhammad
Medical Doctor in Zuid-Afrika
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

Great system

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Diverse range of templates allowing you to focus on patient-centred care. E-prescribing is an excellent feature which allows ease of review and authorisation.

Complicated billing feature. Terrible customer service. Convoluted system to add and manage users.

Nicholas
Advanced Nurse Practitioner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love the product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

Theresa
owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

wonder why there were no current users!

2,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best way to describe is the sales team doesnt talk to implementation team and so sales happily tells you everything you want to hear but the implementation team calls you to say "I'm sorry I have to call sales to let them know they were wrong". non stop hurdles in training and ultimately not able to use the product. a waste of time being trained in modules when your templates/patient info/ super bills/fee were not put in because they are short staffed.

seems to be up to date with some EHR eatures

issues with onboarding and length of time. you would be trained on how to open patient files but ur files were still not updated...trainings were very robotic and if your info wasn't in system they recorded the training so you could go back and train yourself. the purpose was basically to just "check" the box that you were trained whether or not you got anything out of it. reps not always available I go the impression the company is very understaffed. some bait and switches when you sign up so be careful. This is not what I thought and I will look for another company.

Stephanie
Clinical Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Kori
Office Manager in VS

Unreliable

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If I had a choice, or a say in our practice using this software, I would change it ASAP.

The price of the software is better than most, but you get what you pay for.

The fact that you don't know if it going to work properly when you 'try" to log in. When they update something, 2-5 other things don't work properly.

Nichole
NP in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Product

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Ease of use! Templates for charting are awesome!

There is really nothing I do not lije about the product.

Robin
Owner in
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Why did I wait so long

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

jorge
Medical director in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Developed by health insurances....

1,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: worse. So bad that I want to change company. The problem is that we are in a weak position, to the cost as result of their poor performance and neglect to the needs of their customers (assuming that health providers are their customers and not insurances), has to be added the cost of a transition and the integrity of data. If a healthcare provider offers their service with a similar performance Rxnt gives, licences would be suspended.

Price. No other thing to mention because time is money and direct patient care. Rxnt performance takes away such valuable times. Then, not even price is good.

Slow, frequent changes in the system that are followed by poor performance, system drops or freezes often, lag time from page to page, worsened year by year, do not solve problems, results in longer administrative times in detriment of productive work. Adds to the complex system used by health insurances to obstruct access to the services they offer, delay payments, etc. Health care time is spent in two areas: patient care and administrative documentation. The more administrative time on each patient, the less productive time, the lowest the number. The goal of technology is to gain in efficiency, to at least produce more in les time. RXNT is the opposite, really I would not be surprised if it is owned by one of the health insurance corporation.

Leonard
President in VS

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Lina
Administrative Assistant in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor. I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Tara
MD in VS
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Only use for cloud storage

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Poor. Implementation was clunky, the templates still are not correct, and customer service has been apathetic at best and generally unresponsive to customer needs. Would not recommend. Looking in to switching, which will be onerous to switch over all chart records - but this is clearly not designed for ease of use and client support.

Should - in theory - be easy to use, however, there are many flow problems and steps that make it not entirely user-friendly. It's a glorified Cloud storage solution.

Do not expect your needs to be met efficiently or any problems addressed quickly. Customer support has - by far - been an arduous experience using this product. The faxing system is frequently broken or down, thus crippling practice flow. No care on the part of the support team, still has not been resolved in over a month, leading my practice to find another solution for faxing chart records - as we can no longer fax directly from the patient chart. Support does not reply and does not send updates as to when we might expect a resolution, thus leaving the problem in limbo.

Corinne
Medical Director in VS

Not good

2,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is the worst part about this company. They frequently have notifications for “outages” it is a really laborious process to set up trainings or get any kind of assistance from customer service. Also, when the sales representative discussed the products, they did not mention anything about the 14 month commitment to subscribing. When this was discussed with customer service after trying to cancel the subscription, they apologize that I was not informed of that and told me that person was no longer working for the company. There’s been quite a bit of employee turnaround since I’ve signed up for this service two months ago. Took multiple attempts at canceling to finally get someone on the phone and have it confirmed.

E prescribing from RXNT app was easy to use

Access to patient portal for the patients is a tedious process, requiring multiple steps with emails frequently going to junk mail. The interface is too busy and not intuitive for daily flow of quickly accessing notes and prescribing features through desktop. Recommended to use a large monitor while using Chrome which is inconvenient if you’re trying to chart on a laptop using any other browser. Can only access appointments an E, prescribing from the app, no ability to chart from there.

Yael
PA-C in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Overall good product

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

April
Psychiatrist in
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The best experience to date!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

Heather
Account Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Nice, complete package

5,0 2 jaar geleden

For the most part all the modules work well together and makes it easy to find information between the modules.

Reports and queries could have more options to choose from. I would also like to see the ability to show the insurance care in the billing module so that certain insurances could be billed out together by grouping them instead of opening up each one individually. Would also like the ability to change or delete the Park Encounters grouping names. Encounters from the EHR should not be allowed to be released when still in Draft form. Dx codes from the Encounter should all pull over to the claim. System should warn when a duplicate encounter is created in the EHR and the billing, or if a patient cancelled or rescheduled appointment, a claim should not be allowed to be created.

Kelsey
HR BUSINESS PARTNER in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Rxnt

Opmerkingen: Pretty good

Easy to use features, rxnt staff are helpful

Sometimes the system can be slow or preferences are hard to change