Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
    4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Jobvite

Jobvite's ATS helpt interne wervingsteams om het hele wervingsproces te stroomlijnen. Bekijk een snelle demo!

Meer informatie over Jobvite

526 reviews worden weergegeven

Bill W.
Senior Recruiter
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019

"Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss"

Opmerkingen: I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

Pluspunten: There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best:
1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module.
2. Jobvite has done a great job of integrating the Engage side with the rest of the functionality. One of my personal metrics for ATSs is "can I get from Point A to Point B in four or fewer mouse clicks." Jobvite has done themselves proud in meeting a metric they likely didn't know existed. 3. Jobvite has sufficient points for adding significant information about a candidate as the candidate moves through the selection process. This is important for many reasons and most TA Pros know what they are.

Minpunten: There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application. Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. Two examples:
1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note to a potential candidate from within a requisition. Problem--that note doesn't get passed to the primary email client AND if the candidate tries to reply, the reply does not go directly to the primary email client. Drives me up a wall.
2. In my organization, we have very close control over visa sponsorship. If I reject a candidate for requiring visa sponsorship and note that fact in the NOTE function, that is not married to the candidate's record. Having this functionality would save Talent Attraction team time.

Paola G.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"I am loyal to Jobvite!"

Opmerkingen: I love Jobvite! I was introduced to it at my company prior to Behavior Frontiers, and upon my inception at Behavior Frontiers I suggested Jobvite. The owners of the company loved it so we launched it. It has made the hiring process more streamlined, and easier for our team. I love it so much that we are now looking into the on-boarding piece, which I feel, will make it easier for our HR Team and it will be a better candidate experience.

Pluspunten: Everything is housed in one place. Everyone on the team can get access to the information they need.
Hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter.
Pulling reports is super simple.
Customer service is always great.
Easy application process for candidate.
Easy hiring process for hiring team.

Minpunten: I wish there were more reports available with graphs and pivot tables that are less confusing when you download them on excel.

van Jobvite op 29-10-2019

Paola, Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer!!! We really appreciate you.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Chris P.
corporate recruiter
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"easy to use, has everything you need"

Opmerkingen: this was a nice upgrade from simpler, cheaper platforms. it's not the most advanced but surely a nice platform that has all you need to keep organized and store many thousands of candidates. you could use this for many years and be just fine.

Pluspunten: this was easy to use and had an well-organized work flow.

Minpunten: could have used a few more features like knock-out questions or pre-screening features in conjunction with posting reqs

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021
Abigail K.
Staffing Manager
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016

"Current Jobvite User"

Opmerkingen: Jobvite was a step up for my company. We out grew our former ATS about 2 years ago. With that said I do not feel that Jobvite it the right fit for our organization. Once our 2 year contact is up I don't foresee us renewing. My company needs to be able to field hundreds of applicant's through our ATS daily. It became very clear shortly after using Jobvite that this software is not meant for a company like mine. It lacks small features that I need as a Staffing Manager, in order for my tasks to be efficient. We initially offered to pay more money if they needed to customize any software but they do not do that. You have to post your change to a forum where people can vote on it. The ones with the most votes gets applied in the release. This is fine in theory but if no other companies are endorsing the idea you post to the forum it leads me to believe that Jobvite can not handle the type of recruiting we do and does not have many companies like ours. Which should have made clear to us in the initial stages of negotiation.

Pluspunten: 1. Great Level 1 Customer Service representatives, all you do is call in and someone can help you with a simple question or problem almost immediately. I use this feature often.
2. The site is user friendly, it was easy to teach members of my team how to use it.
3. Publisher tool is awesome! Very easy to post jobs to all social media outlets.

Minpunten: 1. Sub par Level 2 Customer Service Reps, when a level 1 person can not answer your question they pass it off to a level 2 Rep. These level 2 Reps that are assigned to your case are hard to get a hold of. They are reluctant to get on the phone with you. I have had 2 separate instances where I had been passed to a level 2 Reps, I was not impressed with their customer service skills.
2. When we went through the integration process we had many meetings with the integration Rep assigned to use but towards the he fizzled out. We were not fully integrated and he passed us off to the customer service line for further questions.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
Business Developer- Sales Ops
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

"Our recruitment board!"

Opmerkingen: Its very easy platform and help hiring/onboarding process to be very clean. Since everyone is tied to one platform thus easy workflow and better management for each profile has made the hiring process faster and effective.

Pluspunten: With Jobvite, we were able to eliminate most of our tedious documentations and follow ups. One platform that connects the recruitment team and department hiring managers and make onboarding hassle free. Easy coordination and documentation makes life easier for everyone and the hiring time reduce drastically.

Minpunten: Changes to job description is difficult as it need to re-upload the entire description. And yes at times the support response are delayed or slow.

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021
Christopher C.
Recruiting Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"Excellent Product and Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Jobvite is a great ATS that integrates with all of our HR and Accounting tools. The customer service and response rate is on par.

Pluspunten: Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows, and the customer service is great.

Minpunten: nothing stands out as of yet. It would be nice to have a list of available free API's

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020
Stephanie L.
Sourcer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"User Friendly"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience is great, I like that Jobvite is easy to use and you can pretty much jump in and start using it and figuring things out without worrying about "messing" anything up. Recruiters and sourcers alike will find that it does not slow down the process and if the company switched to Jobvite they would not be unhappy.

Pluspunten: The pros for Jobvite is that is customizable and really easy to use. You don't need very much training and it links to your social platforms so sending automated announcements is easy!

Minpunten: Cons about the software are that it can be slow at times and there is not a texting feature YET.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Glenn S.
Talent Development Manager
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Basic to Intermediate ATS"

Opmerkingen: Jobvite ATS has done the job for us and has given us the ability to keep our recruitment management going with applicants. I just wish it was easier to update when needed.

Pluspunten: I like the fact we get a career site that we can customize to our look and feel and I like the Application integration with Indeed and other programmatic job boards. Also the Analytics is really good, but confusing to set up and use.

Minpunten: I don't like the Admin interface and the ease of use. It took us well over 6 months to build this Jobvite software ATS and its taking even longer to update it to our needs now. We've used it for well over 3 years and I can say I've seen other ATS systems with easier setup and backend use.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Senior Sales Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

"Jobvite Review"

Pluspunten: The ATS is built out well. You can scroll through candidates, and move them through the process as we see fit. The reporting is probably the best feature.

Minpunten: -Very laggy (slow) online software
-Cannot import LinkedIn applications directly. Have to download resume to input
-Search function does not always work. (ie - i search someone's name that I know is in the ATS system, and it tells me that no results can be found)

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Kevin B.
Marketing Specialist and Recruiter
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019

""OK" ATS for short term or growth"

Opmerkingen: I had a decent experience with them. The software is good for small companies (or individuals), but i'm not sure how they would do with a company over $100mm in revenue. They do have a built in CRM/relationship management, but it was a basic mirror to others you can find out there.

Pluspunten: Since the people I worked with were remote, having the software cloud-based was definitely a plus. Also, it helps with your onboarding and compliance (though simplistic) which frees up a ton of time.

Minpunten: There was a lack of exporting and reporting that you can do. Filling out profiles for potential candidates is great, but importing contacts and having it extrapolate all the information was lacking which, taking time to go through profiles and update them manually.

van Jobvite op 15-10-2019

Kevin, thank you so much for being a customer! Feel free to reach out to our CS team and they will be able to help you with customizing your reports!

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
David D.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"A Recruiting team's best friend"

Opmerkingen: Overall, a positive experience. We would recommend highly.

Pluspunten: Since we implemented Jobvite, it has been a valuable asset to the Lewis organization, not just the Recruiting team, but to hiring managers and employees. From it's easy-apply features for candidates to its reporting functions to show ROI and /source hiring data, my team and I have been very pleased. The feedback we received from managers and staff have been positive. New employees (with simple training) pick up its features quickly and start using Jobvite right away for interviews, candidate evaluations, social sharing and/or referrals.

Minpunten: Jobvite has a robust reporting function and we use it for about 2-3 weekly, monthly & annual reports. Some of the other reports are difficult to create on your own, requiring help from your Jobvite rep and/or Jobvite customer service. The Engage portion of Jobvite (an extra feature) hasn't been that successful for us, but that may just be that we need more training. Either way, we don't use it much. Also, integration is a factor. If an organization has a separate HRIS, identify integration possibilities.

van Jobvite op 14-8-2019

David, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Venugopal S.
Technical Support
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018

"Recruiting through social media was not this much easy before I was recommended with Jobvite from a old colleague"

Pluspunten: Jobvite is based upon Continuous Candidate Engagement (CCE), which aims to modernize the recruitment space. It is a candidate focused recruiting model which has so many pros to have a look upon. It helps companies recruit candidates with meaningful experiences at the correct time, in the right way, from the very first look. Jobvite is built on a platform which uses automation and intelligence to increase speed, cost-effectiveness, and quality of talent requisition. Moreover, you will be amazed to know that it manage resumes, prevent candidate duplicity, tracks applicant, provide notification and alerts, and so on. It is user-friendly as well. Jobvite provides a great dashboard and user interface, which makes it easy to use and manipulate. It is integrated with G Suite, which helps to schedule interviews and responding from emails seamlessly. Jobvite helps to expand the talent search socially by posting the positions out to your twitter/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram network.

Minpunten: Although Jobvite seems to be a boon in Modern Recruitment Process, it has some disadvantages as well. Firstly, it is an application which is not refined as it contains so many errors and bugs. System lags frequently, and sometimes over filter candidates. Despite being run by automation and intelligence, it is much more a manually operated system. Long clunky log in process is also highlighted as a disadvantage. There are some issues with its upgrades and performances. Its customer support feature isn't functioning as smooth as desired. Another problem with Jobvite is that it is more of a Requisition focused rather than candidate focused. Thus, finding the real candidates is somewhat a tough job with Jobvite!

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
HR Program Manager
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017

"Good overall, but could use a few tweaks"

Pluspunten: Jobvite is one of the more competitively priced recruiting systems out there. There are premium products out there that I loved, however they would have cost almost twice as much as Jobvite, which I couldn't justify for probably 10% better functionality. It's super easy to use from both a recruiter standpoint as well as an admin standpoint. The key feature of sending Jobvites makes it super easy for employees to send out (and for us to track) referrals. As an admin, I LOVE the ability to chat with a tech support person from the tool vs. calling and being on hold for hours, only to be read to from a script vs. speaking with someone who can problem solve.

Minpunten: Jobvite emails come from the Jobvite email address and do not allow you to embed a signature. Because of this, we do not use Jobvite for candidate communications (other than the standard "thanks for applying" email that all applicants receive. There's also no way to BCC Jobvite to track these external emails in the system. We are a smaller company (350) and our recruiters are more senior, however this could be a deal breaker for a company that uses coordinators that require more oversight. While you can customize most of the templates, there are some that are embedded in the system that you can't change that contain awkward and stilted wording. One of them contained a grammatical error and felt it reflected on us so poorly (we're a content marketing agency) we had to disable the feature entirely. There's also a limit to the number of the columns that can appear in the search field, so we aren't able to view all of our custom fields verifying an applicant's suitability up front, which makes the process more time consuming for recruiters as they have to view more applications one at a time. Also, they occasionally have updates which take the product backward instead of forward, such as removing the job alerts email feature. I know it sounds like there are more cons than pros, but the ease of use and customer support is 100% more important than all of the cons.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017
Duc N.
HRIS Administrator
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"If you are thinking about it- just do it!"

Opmerkingen: Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform. Jobvite is a social media recruitment platform so the whole process from hire to on-boarding is meant to be quick and efficient- the platform is more tailored to the modern day business environment where-by users are familiar with technology. Because of this, it is not as "friendly" to local or state government environment. With that said, as a local government entity, still made it to work and have been working now since the beginning on 2019! So that is to say the flexibility and adaptability of the Jobvite are there BUT you need to have a very well-versed administrator/architect/systems analyst to really translate business processes to approval workflow from inception to Go-Live!

Pluspunten: Support is great!
Ease of use once set up correctly!
Flexible and adaptable to business needs but within reason!
Reliable and consistent!

Minpunten: Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform.

van Jobvite op 23-9-2019

Thank you for your review Duc, we appreciate you!

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Richard M.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2017

"State of the art social media recruiting platform with a lackluster recruiting workflow."

Pluspunten: The Social Media platform integration is still best in class. It works well and allows easy visibility for your company's jobs across all social media platforms.

Minpunten: There are several things, but the actual ATS part of the system seems to have been designed as an afterthought. The workflow is not intuitive and there are too many features that just are not there for a modern search firm, and I imagine it would be very frustrating for an internal corporate recruiter as well. The worst feature though is their enforced branding through email. If you use Jobvite, every time you send an email through their platform it will go out with a jobvite.com email address. This means that many of your candidates will just not see the emails you send because their junk mail filters are picking up the jobvite.com email address as spam because they have a very high junk mail score and also because the word job is in the email address. When I used Jobvite as a corporate recruiter, I was constantly having to call candidates to see if they had received my emails and when I found out they had not I was resending messages from outside of Jobvite. When I called Jobvite, they said this was not a feature that could be easily turned off, and that the only way to do this was for our sys admins to make changes to the company domain settings and if your admins are like mine, they are not going near that with a 10 foot pole. This an idiotic feature and a deal killer for anyone in the recruiting industry.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2017
Martina A.
Recruitment and Marketing Manager
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

"Complete ATS"

Opmerkingen: As I currently work with another software, I miss a lot of the great functionalities Jobvite has and the freedom within it for the hiring manager to define each requisition flow/process.

Pluspunten: Jobvite is a complete and multifunctional ATS. The candidate process can be tailored to each requisition need due to the multiple statuses, screening types and contact options.
It feels like an actual flow and it makes it easier to follow the candidate journey and keep track of the email sent and received.
Bulk emailing and bulk change of status are also 2 great tools - which I use to give for granted but I don't have in the other ATS I use for m current product (SF).

Minpunten: 1. No access to knock out form templates + no option to customize basic templates
2. Not all entities/products are selectable when posting a JD
3. when searching a candidate name in the top bar, it should be made default that the search shows candidates in your own req. (With then the option to see all). Most hiring managers would be looking for their specific candidates.

van Jobvite op 13-11-2019

Martina, thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

Vince V.
VP of Talent
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"Jobvite Review"

Opmerkingen: The ability to have all candidates in one place and run reporting on the several data points has been very valuable. The reporting is still a work in progress for our needs.
Since using Jobvite we have been able to provide reliable reporting to our hiring managers and executive team.

Pluspunten: It serves as a receptacle for all candidates, the ability to communicate with multiple candidates at one time. It's a time saver. The reporting is helpful, the product is easy to navigate. It serves as a one stop product for all things recruiting related from, communicating with hiring managers to candidates and everything in between.

Minpunten: The reporting could be stronger, an more fluid approach with LinkedIn Recruiter, and better email options. The ability to add a signature in the email templates that doesn't look generic.

van Jobvite op 26-8-2019

Vince, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Steve S.
Bankwezen
    4,5 /5
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2015

"JobVite is clearly the current #1 ATS for a reason!!!"

Pluspunten: The product is very robust and allows for virtually every aspect of our current recruiting process to be made much more streamlined and efficient. Also, our implementation manager is wonderfully attentive, responsive, and highly insightful, making her an absolute dream come true business partner to guide us through the transition process.

Minpunten: As to be expected, we experienced an almost complete drop-off in communication from our initial point of contact (sales rep) once we signed the contract. While we fully expected that, he could have been more hands-on and clear with next steps, making all required connections, and providing a more seamless transition to those next-level business partners assisting us in the transition. It would have also been slightly less impersonal than receiving almost instant automated emails from JobVite's Accounting system about invoices and deadlines, if the sales rep himself might have been proactive and forwarded and or made a call to explain those. The experience was pretty corporate and or big brand to go from, "what can I do to show you more / earn your business?" to essentially, "Thank you for choosing JobVite, You owe us money, go here to pay by X deadline. Do Not Reply to This Email." Again, a little more hand-holding and personal touch would have been nice from the sales rep, especially considering the size of the check we cut him.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2015
Stacey H.
Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator
Computernetwerken, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019

"My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

Pluspunten: I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

Minpunten: There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Online media, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2020

"Great ATS that's Constantly Improving"

Opmerkingen: Overall I have had a good experience with Jobvite and I really like how we are able to post positions simultaneously to all the best job boards.

Pluspunten: It's great for applicant tracking as well as automating certain things like candidate scheduling, mass messaging, and resume review. Publisher is also great for automating LinkedIn posts that advertise positions. We recently started using engage which allows us to setup web/email marketing campaigns which is a great feature for targeting niche candidates like people in tech.

Minpunten: When I email candidates via Jobvite, all of their messages are attached to the same email which can sometimes be confusing and has caused me to miss emails from them when they all come in at the same time. I also wish that Jobvite had a function where the HR team could approve the offer letter once it has been generated before it gets sent to the candidate.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2020
Steven M.
HR Project Manager
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Solid Product"

Opmerkingen: Once fully operational, Jobvite has performed very well overall.

Pluspunten: Excellent candidate engagement functionality and the on-boarding tools are top notch. The interactive support/help tools are very helpful and intuitive.

Minpunten: The admin module is not always intuitive and it can take a few tries to find the right screen for making changes. Additionally, the implementation model is a challenge, as there is no single person accountable to keeping the project on track.

van Jobvite op 13-11-2019

Steven, thank you! We appreciate you!

Maggie S.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"Jobvite rocks"

Opmerkingen: We get rave reviews from candidates during the onboarding experience.

Pluspunten: I love that the product is so customizable and integrates nicely with our HRIS systems. I also love that it really helps with branding and creating a wonderful candidate experience.

Minpunten: I had issues with turn over of my account manager on the sales side. I also have had to call or use the chat feature a lot and find that a dedicated customer support team per accounts would be the best route to take. instead, I always get differnt peopel with a differnt level of product or account knowledge and I find myself repeating to them. I'd love to see more premade reports in the system. We live in the world of Data and It needs to be easier to data mine the system

van Jobvite op 8-8-2019

Maggie, we are so happy to hear that you are loving Jobvite and so are your candidates! I let our Sales Leader and head of Support know your concerns and suggestions.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Human Resources Assistant
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018

"Helps our Recruiting Needs as a Small Business"

Opmerkingen: It gets the job done and it's useful for us as a small business to have a place where people can apply online without building our own application process on our website. It's simple for applicants to fill out, but it is time-consuming on our end to get the applications ready.

Pluspunten: I like that you are able to put pretty much anything and everything on the screening forms. So many other software/websites make their application so simplistic that we barely get any information from our candidates other than a resume. We have a full application that we like our candidates to fill out so it is nice to be able to put all the questions we want on the screening form. It's also a convenient way to keep all of our recruiting needs in one spot.

Minpunten: It's not as user-friendly as I would like it. Creating the screening forms is very time-consuming. It's difficult to be able to delete requisitions or candidates which I understand, but at the same time, it would be useful to have. I inherited the software from our previous HR rep and there were so many things that were incorrect and what not and it's really difficult to clean up requsitions. I'd also prefer if we could turn off the general application as we get so many resumes for positions that sometimes don't even exist.

• Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Recruiting Coordinator
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019

"Easy to use but still can get better"

Opmerkingen: It's very easy to maintain data in the tool and hence our Talent Acquisition Team's work is more transparent to the stakeholders. We also get to know where are the delays in the interview process or offer approval process

Pluspunten: - It's very consumer friendly. If the consumer hasn't used any ATS tool ever, Jobvite has a very easy UI and anyone can pick it up quite quickly without any formal training. - I really appreciate the quick help I get from the Customer Support team, they are just simply awesome.

Minpunten: I would rather write "What could be better" rather than writing any cons It will be really great if the users can create more and more reports rather than going back and forth with your team, there are many times that there is some amount of data that we require but we can't create the report from scratch and have to keep scrolling through already available reports

• Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019
Anna R.
Corporate Recruiter
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Loving Jobvite!"

Opmerkingen: We used to use another, more simple ATS that didn't allow for candidates to be taken through a workflow, or even allow managers to submit feedback. We paired that with Google Sheets, and everything just got messy. We've been using Jobvite now for about a year, and it's really simplified my life, and kept things organized.

Pluspunten: I like the intuitive way that I can track, and take candidates through the workflow. It allows me to see at a glance where my candidates are which helps me plan what needs to be done, and adjust sourcing. Jobvite also allows me to communicate clearly and instantly with hiring managers, as they have access to see where candidates are as well, and we can keep feedback all together.

Minpunten: My only con of Jobvite is that when I search a candidate's name, maybe a letter or two off, Jobvite will say there isn't anyone in the system with that name. So it's important to spell your candidate's name correctly. I wish it would bring up similarly spelled candidates, but other than that, I've enjoyed using Jobvite.