Gemiddelde scores

4.4/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.3/5

Over SysAid

Beheer eenvoudig al je helpdeskactiviteiten met een bewezen IT-oplossing. Je vindt alle benodigdheden in één dashboard.

Meer informatie over SysAid

192 reviews worden weergegeven

Thomas B.
IT Analyst
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

"SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome"

Opmerkingen: The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience.
SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Minpunten: I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Chris W.
IT Support Manager
Facilitaire diensten
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2017

"SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product"

Opmerkingen: We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Pluspunten: We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Minpunten: Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2017
Joe W.
IT Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

"I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1"

Opmerkingen: I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Pluspunten: It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Minpunten: Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020
Simon Z.
Core Banking Applications Analyst
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"Sysaid the best ITSM tool for all"

Opmerkingen: All in all, Sysaid is an easy to use tool and has a lot of other feathers that can be utilized by any size of the orgainzation

Pluspunten: Sysaid is easy to implement and use. i like the Change and release component which is on point. the ticket aging is also one feather is easy to pick

Minpunten: The report creation is quiet difficulty. needs i lot of training and time to understand

Rafael V.
MIS Technician
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017

"Not so great customer service."

Opmerkingen: A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pluspunten: The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Minpunten: I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017
James W.
Systems Administrator III
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

"SysAid Review"

Opmerkingen: We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pluspunten: Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Minpunten: Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

Brian D.
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020

"best ticketing system"

Pluspunten: Easy of use, the documentation ton implement the software are really well detailled , great support from the team when you got a small problem.

Minpunten: Honestly nothing the price is great and it's simple.

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020
Michael S.
Sr. Network / Server Administrator
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

"Sysaid partner with Information Technology"

Opmerkingen: Completely managing information technology with system.

Pluspunten: deployment, monitoring, and reporting technology needs.

Minpunten: software asset management is clunky; requires manual setup of software to poll against.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020
David M.
IT & Innovation Director
Kleding en mode, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"Great tool, simple to use, ITIL aligment and powerful customization capabilities"

Opmerkingen: Being easy to use, configure and completely aligned with ITIL framework we implemented it successfully with a fast user adoption; now I have full knowledge on what is going on in my department.

Pluspunten: It have several options to create a ticket (from e-mail to a key on the keyboard - F11) and is powerful enough to support detailed customization (look and feel, personalized templates, e-mail with expected resolution dates, tickets categories, timers, notifications, etc).

Minpunten: Project tracking is rudimentary (Understood that it's not part of the scope)

Denis R.
Leader center of excellence procurement
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020

"Review DRivera Sysaid"

Opmerkingen: It is the tool that our users use to request services from my team and is compatible with all our operations without problems.

Pluspunten: This ticketing system is simple to use and very stable, the users can make their requests to different help desk depending the category of their issue. we can make custom templates according with the category and include all the information that we need.

Minpunten: Final users can´t reasign tickets, the look and fill can barely change it, but it works quite well for what is designed.

• Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020
Leonel L.
Application Support Specialist
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"A great IT service management tool"

Opmerkingen: for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pluspunten: easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Minpunten: very restricted directly access to database.

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Ahsan K.
Systems Analyst
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

"SysAid"

Opmerkingen: We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

Pluspunten: We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

Minpunten: I have not come across any cons until now.

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Charles S.
VP of IT
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

"SysAid an awsome help desk ticketing software"

Opmerkingen: the SysAid product has streamlined or IT help desk and asset management. we have actually used it for our human resources and mainentence departments for toruble tickets....I just love the software

Pluspunten: As software provider SysAid is top notch, excellent support and product. the software actually does what it says it can do with an easy to understand interface and rock solid dependability. if your looking to make you IT life a lot better give them a try. I started with the free version and in a short time moved to the full cloud version and have been completely satisfied

Minpunten: I really have no Cons, the software just works and there support is top notch

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Jon S.
Network/System Administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2016

"Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk"

Opmerkingen: First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues. We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid. ****LIKES MOST****
-Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date.
****LIKES LEAST****
- Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van SysAid Technologies op 10-2-2016

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution.

You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments!

Kim.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2016
Frank V.
System Administrator
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019

"SysAid Helpdesk"

Opmerkingen: Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

Pluspunten: How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

Minpunten: It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019
Ryan B.
Director of Information Network Services
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"Great value for robust Help Desk software"

Opmerkingen: Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Pluspunten: Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Minpunten: Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Jonathan P.
IT Manager
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

"Sysaid Rocks"

Pluspunten: Sysaid not only helps you streamline your day to day helpdesk activity but also a number of other key IT-related tasks. Using the workflows you can automate new starts leaver where you require notification to multiple departments. With Sysaids self-service unlock you don't need another app to allow user unlock their accounts and this saves on the footprint on your device with only one agent. and with escalation rules and routing you can automate communication to users.
And lastly its asset management allows me to proactively monitor my servers and devices plus it keeps my asset inventory up to date

Minpunten: The project module needs some love and attention i don't find it works well for me compared to simple tools like trello. But in saying that it's a minor issue.

Maximilian H.
Systems Administrator
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

"Takes a bit to get used to, but really powerful after that"

Opmerkingen: We needed something to track our issues and requests and since I've used SysAid for 3 years before and only had good experience with it we decided to go with it.

Pluspunten: - Helpdesk / Servicemanagement: The helpdesk is great and really easy to use (for admins and end users). - Asset management: The assetmanagement is really detailed. The deployment can be a bit annoying in the beginning but once you've learned how to do it, it just works I really like the login history for PCs with the SysAid agent. - Customizeable: Almost every page in SysAid is customizeable. If you don't like a field in a ticket or asset, just remove it. - Self service portal: The new Self service portal HTML5 UI for end users is beautiful and scales well.

Minpunten: - Admin UI: While the admin UI is really customizeable, it's also really old and just doesn't feel right (to me) anymore. SysAid just revealed their new HTML5 UI for admins (early 2019) but since we're still on the legacy UI I've decided to put it in here. - Knowledgbase: The knowledgebase popup window looks really old aswell, especially if you open it from the new SSP UI. It's also just a bit weird to use, especially the HTML editor is a real annoyance for me.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Matteo T.
CIO
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019

"Full featured Helpdesk Software with outstanding user support"

Opmerkingen: We finally are catching the sense of what is going on in our department (tickets, requests, problems), manage our knowledge base, and have some automatic rules to reply and close unanswered tickets. Also reports are a valid asset.

Pluspunten: this israel based company has done a great job by putting out - and constantly enriching - a full featured ITIL based help desk software which covers with various modules (Help Desk, asset management, workflows) most of the daily routines of an IT department. there are many products out there in this category, what I here like the most is the aggressive user support which Sysaid offers: their team is really keen on solving each single issue you might have. they use their product for their own processes - of course - and they are highly motivated.

Minpunten: the user interface is being rewritten and is more modern now with the latest release. we did not apply it yet but plan to do so soon. certain rules and forms can be complex to manage, a good implementation at the beginning is mandatory. unfortunately there is nobody with know how in our country, the setup has to be performed mostly remotely which can be a bit of an effort.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019
Christopher D.
Owner/Senior Technician
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

"Great for the budding IT - Requires some knowledge"

Pluspunten: I loved this software, once you got beyond the intial setup, it made ticket creations, assignment, and conclusion very easy. Clients loved being able to create tickets for issues rather than having to pick up a phone, text, or send an e-mail in hopes someone responds. Now they can quickly check the status of a ticket, add notes/screenshots, see response times, and know when work has been completed. Customer support was very helpful, even on the free version to any questions I had.

Minpunten: Setup. Oh boy setup. This software requires a few hours of initial setup time, web server configuration, and an idea of how you want your workflow to happen. You'll need to provide clients with a small tutorial on how to use it, but once you get over that hurdle it's easy going.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018
ing.TIC's
Textiel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019

"Sysaid es Excelente "

Opmerkingen: all the in
The problems that are being solved with sysaid and its platform is to keep track of incidents and thus we can realize that we are failing and better our support servicecidences of my company

Pluspunten: Hi, what I like the most about sysaid is its easy operation for users when lifting a ticket and thus solving their problem immediately, on the other hand we can take a very well organized inventory of computer accounts and the best is not as expensive as other systems from itil

Minpunten: what I dislike about sysaid is that their technical support is too bad and there is not so much information on the web,
since we recently had a migration from their system to another server and they could not help us, they took too long to contact us and when they were migrated their system was when they contacted us

• Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019
IT Manager
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017

"SysAid is a cost effective ticketing system. It has many add-on modules to enhance its functionality"

Opmerkingen: We use it daily for our ticketing system and it is our asset management system. It performs these two functions very well.

Pluspunten: It was simple to get the cloud version up and running. We had a bit of a learning curve keeping responses to emails from creating duplicate tickets. Pushing out the agents to our desktops for asset management was very simple and is very useful. I used it frequently to ensure software compliance.

Minpunten: There are many add-on modules but compared to the cost of this system, they are rather pricey. The remote control feature built into SysAid if frustratingly slow and cumbersome. SysAid just released an add-on for TeamViewer that looks very promising but it costs for one simultaneous usage. I have rarely used tech support but when I did, it was always a call back.

• Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
Stephen V.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019

"Full Featured - Ease of Use Support Desk and Change Management Solution"

Opmerkingen: I've been using SysAid for over 15 years both in my current company and in my previous company. I could not be more pleased with this product and the way they handle their version upgrades always making the product better and listening to their customers in making their product better. I also used their professionals to provide enhanced training to my staff and it is helping to make our helpdesk better than ever for our staff and end users.

Pluspunten: The Self-Service dashboard that was recently introduced. The Business Analytics that was added that I have begun to use and find it extremely useful. The staff and people that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past 15 years.

Minpunten: Cant say there is much I do not like. To be able to have more configuration options in the reporting and Business Analytics would be nice.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
IT Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2019

"Ticket management with good metrics"

Opmerkingen: We are using SysAid as our primary IT ticketing system. The reporting features make it easy to see how well we are meeting our SLA's. I'm not a huge fan of the text-only template style, and the workflows are not automated, so that if I have to pass a ticket on to the next phase of a process, I have to manually re-assign it. These are minor gripes. For the most part SysAid has served us well. It is easy to use and I can't say enough about the robust reporting

Pluspunten: Sysaid has some of the best back end reporting of any ticket system I have worked with. Colorful graphs by department or individual that report on open tickets, time to close the ticket and so many other helpful reports

Minpunten: Does not have as much user guidance as other software in this space. The templates are text only and it does not include automated workflows.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2019
Javier H.
Support Manager
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"My experience with SysAid"

Opmerkingen: My experience is very good, we have already used it for 4 years and we have never had big problems

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use for the administrator and for the end user.

Minpunten: The software has changed a lot, but when I implemented it it was all manual

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019