Over Sunbird DCIM

Een oplossing voor het beheer van de datacenterinfrastructuur die je in realtime breed en diepgaand inzicht biedt in je activiteiten en energiebeheer.

Meer informatie over Sunbird DCIM

The Dashboard, the Tree-Struktured Datacenter strukture, ability to add 3rd party products, floorplan integration.

Using the Classic view, no single line diagram.

Beoordelingen van Sunbird DCIM

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Sunbird DCIM heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 127 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sunbird DCIM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (127)

Anders B.
Anders B.
Technical Specialist in Zweden
Wetshandhaving, 10.000+ werknemers

Why I chose Sunbird DCIM

5 3 jaar geleden

I like it because of its ease of use, good features, great support and help if needed. Easy to update and are frequently updated.

Most of the problems I had is mostly on my side, i.e I am not familiar with terms, technical lingo and mindset. So when for instance filling in information is a bit tedious but it is getting easier.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review. We plan to have our European user group meeting in April. We also offer free weekly training every Wednesday. See support portal for more details and recordings of all previous trainings.

Mathias L.
Responsible of data center (DC operator) in Denemarken

Mathias lörincz Review

4 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I haven't regret that we choose Sunbird.
When I run into daily challenges (that often happens to me) your dedicated support team are ALWAYS there to find and help me with a solution. I'm 100% sure we wouldn't have gotten as a good support if we would have chose another DCIM tool for our Company
Also great that you are not shy to take a Teams calls if needed. that really apricated!

It has a lot great features that are easy to use most of the way.

The possibility to install racks with the U-numbers starting with the lowest number at the top. Right now you can only get a view, that doesn't integrate with the U-height you choose when installing in the rack.

Overwogen alternatieven: Nlyte DCIM

Redenen om over te stappen op Sunbird DCIM: My experience with the other software wasn't great, pricing and lack of support. Support is SO important when working with a new DCIM tool. Not everything can be find in a manual.

Mesut N.
network specialist in Turkije
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Reasons to use DCIM

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Existing data center structure was modeled exactly the same. In this way, planning can be done on a cabinet basis. Since cabling can be done, we can see which switch or router any device is connected to from any port. Apart from these, you can manage your inventory from here, thanks to the new warehouse system.

The application interface is very simple to use. Thanks to the constantly updated device list, all devices can be added and placed in their places in the cabinet. Apart from these, the datacenter structure can be displayed in 3d. In this way, capacity planning can be done on cabinet basis.

Sometimes problems can occur when removing cable connections.

17 uur geleden

thank you for the review!

Torsten W.
Head of IT Operations in Duitsland
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

PowerIQ is admin's best friend, dcTrack is best to comfort revisors and auditors

3 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: (x) Support is over-average
(x) new releases have a high quality, we always wait a few month until implementing a new release and in the last two years we never had an issue after a release upgrade

New hardware devices are ready be monitored in seconds. Management of hundreds of hardware devices such PDUs and sensors lost it's complexity. PowerIQ superseded our Nagios Installation for all hardware-related devices. It becomes more and more our primary trap host.

Compared to PowerIQ setup of dcTrack is complex. Integration of PowerIQ an dcTrack could be easier to use. (License) Price for integration of USVs into PowerIQ is definitely to high, as a result we do not monitore our several USVs via PowerIQ

vorig jaar

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

Lynn R.
System Engineer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent software. Powerful and Intuitive compared to other solutions (DCIM or otherwise)

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience with Sunbird has been great. The ease of use and ease of finding information on their support page is probably the best I've experienced in the DCIM industry or otherwise. Anytime I've had a question and reached out to support, they've responded promptly with a clear answer that allows me to either resolve the issue or pass on the needed information.

I've been thrilled with the update process. It's easy, secure, and accessible. Intuitive and setup how all software should be.

Probably the only con (and it's expected), is the learning curve. That's due to the powerful feature set though, and nothing inherently wrong with the software and how it's setup or executed. It's great on all counts of setup, layout and execution.

17 uur geleden

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you find the software intuitive.

Andrew M.
Senior Infrastructure & Data Center Manager in VK

SunBird - The best feature rich DCIM product in the Market Place

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been a bit overwhelming to start, with all the feature rich software has to offer, but with a good professional services engagement from Sunbird they were quickly able to break it all down into bit size chunks to understand and on free online training was extremely helpful when we got stuck with a curtain function.

The software provides a rich end to end functional journey of creating a DC room, adding the power train, then the racks and finally the devices into those racks. In the process of doing this you get a visualization view and an asset list plus how it all logically & physically connects together. Plus great out of the box dashboards.

None from a product perspective, but it does require you to understand all the layers within your data Centre and the equipment makes and models plus specifications.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trellis Site Manager

Redenen om voor Sunbird DCIM te kiezen: Environet did not have the rich features of Sunbird DCTrack or PowerIQ and i did not see any roadmap that showed they would catch up shortly,

Redenen om over te stappen op Sunbird DCIM: Trellis did not have the functionality of Sunbird and also Vertiv has stopped developing it as a product.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing how we compared to other solutions.

Grigory Y.
Technology director in Noorwegen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best DCIM solution

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'd like to note SunBird support team as fatest to reply on request and with quick solution.

Having tried to work with top five DCIM products I consider SunBird the best DCIM product on the market. It is easyest to adopt to and covers the most of DataCenter manager's tasks. Great functionality and large user group helps a lot to solve problems, which are impossible to solve in other products, like subfloor or above rack equipment placement.

Monitoring functionality needs further work. I'd put a ModBus software gateway in my wishlist.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trellis Site Manager

Redenen om voor Sunbird DCIM te kiezen: SunBird solves all tasks with less components

Redenen om over te stappen op Sunbird DCIM: SunBird solves all tasks with less components

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive feedback and the wish-list item.

Rob C.
Senior Data Centre Engineer in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 501-1.000 werknemers

Standardisation with easy implementation and first class support

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As expected and since engagement has been first class support. Knowledgeable about their product and always able to assist.

Easy to setup and intuitive, readily available support and training materials can help you progress your initial stages quickly. Support available and the 1-2-1 sessions have been invaluable. Quickly able to see results and how it integrates in to your environment.

At the moment there isn't anything - it is exactly as I expected and researched

Overwogen alternatieven: Device42

Redenen om over te stappen op Sunbird DCIM: Reputation and integration into our existing Raritan estate were the primary reasons that we chose Sunbird.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your positive feedback. We love to hear customers confirm our solution is easy to use and intuitive as our user group helps us achieve this objective.

Ellison K.
Sr Engr Cslt-Product Engring in VS

Excellent Customer Service

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Trying to get full asset management and control for tracking and assignments in lab environment...was planning to expand to use PowerIQ but not looking promising at this point.

Asset Inventory feature was primary driving force behind purchasing the dcTrack license...unfortunately I am still struggling to get the software setup and operational since I am not experienced with APIs to ease initial setup.

Cannot get asset inventory setup easily/successfully.

Jose C.
Project Manager in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

DCIM with Powerful Monitoring Capability , Client expects BMS capability!

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Should be more responsive especially to overseas partners

Being able to produce a lot of features in Monitoring, end users translating it to being able to "Control" monitored equipment. In the long run, dashboard arrangement becomes user friendly as you get used to it.

Programming support takes too long on reply!

17 uur geleden

Thank you for the feedback. We let engineering know about your comments.

Mark W.
Engineer in VS
Omroepen, 10.000+ werknemers

My Sunbird DCIM Review

4 2 jaar geleden

I have been working with Sunbird Products for many years. Started with PowerIQ 11 years ago and recently migrated from Aperture to dcTrack. Starting with PowerIQ I have to say I love the Buffered Data Retrieval feature that provides a min, avg and max reading from a timestamp sample you define. This has proven to be very useful data. PowerIQ also has a Sensors Tab that I'm happy to say I submitted the NFR for. This tab allows users to easily manage their Temperature Sensors, providing the ability to utilize Global or Local Thresholds. Recently the addition of Inlets and Circuit Breakers have been added to this Tab. dcTrack has a lot of great features but the best feature by far is the Auto Power Budget Feature. This too I worked with Sunbird to create. It provides Deployment and Facilities Engineers with a Potential Power Load that is based off of Trend Policies defined by the Users. In my opinion it provides the most realistic power consumption from your devices on the Market. If you have not seen this in action you should contact Sunbird for a Demonstration right away. As it pertains to Support, Sunbird is remarkable! They respond to all Tickets in a timely manner and work hard to resolve them.

With all the great features Sunbird provides, the one thing I have an issue with is all the bugs we find after a new version is released. Although they are quick to resolve them there are far too many. I would like to see them beef up their Quality Assurance Program.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the positive feedback! and Tank you for helping us improve our new release test plans.

Tony S.
Sr. Information Technology Analyst in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great 1st Echelon Support

5 3 jaar geleden

dcTrack, along with powerIQ provides in-depth health-concern data for your data centers, at a glance. I dont' have enough characters here to list everything I like about this software. I'll sum it up like this, all of the questions/requirements you may have for your system, that start with, "can I do ______ with this system?", the answer is yes. Some features are harder than others to get setup. Power connectivity, for instance, takes into account your building's entire power chain. From the building UPS, up to your rack PDU's, utilizing any available management information those devices will offer up. Unless you know a lot about industrial power (I do not) then it could be a difficult feature to get working. That being said I was able to get things up and running with a Sunbird support staff who are not just extremely knowledgeable of their applications, but have expertise in every facet of every infrastructure area that the system supports. The applications are also visually stunning that they are easy sells to management and are "no-brianers" to justify for purchase.

My biggest complaint about the software is a development paradigm of dictating what can be done or not in the system, even if you may feel like you should be able to proceed with an operation. An example of this is that the system, when implemented as deigned will not allow you to make a network connection between a SFP port of a switch and a copper NIC. This, even though these connections are possible using copper GBIC's. There is a workaround for this, of making all of your different port-types to "twisted-pair" which constitutes a minor inconvenience. The important thing is that the Sunbird Support staff have always come up with a work around for the particular incompatibilities in our environment, of which there have not been many.

3 jaar geleden

Tony - thank you for the positive feedback and great insight. Look forward to seeing you at our next san jose user group.

Sr. Associate IT Infrastructure in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

dcTrack Your do it all DCIM tool.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Utilizing Sunbirds DCIM Tool dcTrack has made me more efficient at my job and helping the teams that use it work more efficiently as well. dcTrack has become our Gold Copy so to speak with regard to tracking our assets. It helps the Operations team find devices quickly, without having to look in multiple places for where assets should be. Sunbird has created a do it all tool that works, it does what it says it will do and the level of support you get with it is first rate. I can use my DCIM tool to help keep track of network ports, and empty cabinet space and run power reports.... the uses and possibilities are endless.

The Visualization of my datacenter floor. i find myself in it all day going cabinet to cabinet. This portion of the tool gives you 3d CAD rendering of your datacenter that you can quickly click on a cabinet and take you to the device you are looking for. This feature also is very useful is seeing cabinet temps, power usage when paired with smart PDU's oh and one of my all time favorite features in this Visualization feature is the ability to measure out cable. You can click on measure in the menu and then click a point on your datacenter map then trace out where your cable will run and go point to point. It gives you an accurate distance so you know which cable lengths you will be using. Just one of the many various useful elements of dcTrack.

I do not have many issues or complaints with regard to dcTrack. The issues I do come across tend to be buggy new release issues that once called into the Sunbird Support Team, it's handled and rectified quickly. For example there was an issue with having to load up Adobe Flash when opening a certain tab in the software. The issue was isolated to this one tab and only when using Chrome did it come up. The Sunbird team was quick to correct this and on the next software update release, it was addressed.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. dcTrack is now flash free with release 7.0. Customer's have given us very positive feedback on our new modern elegant HTML 5 Flash free GUI. It also includes user option to use in light or dark mode. Dark mode looks really cool.

Greg B.
Project Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Sunbird dcTracks/PowerIQ: Great products and ease of use with excellent support

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been great. In many implementations with software and other DCIM providers this has by far been the best experience we have had. The support is quick and direct, usually solving issues and answering questions on the first contact and typically in the same day. The team members providing instruction in remote sessions were knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we understood the functionality and how to repeat it. The product is great and fits all of our requirements; where there was not a direct process for an integration with other tools, the Sunbird team was quick to assist. The Sunbird software is easy to use, integrates with other products easily and the GUI is very clean. After demonstrations and comparison to 6 other competitors, Sunbird products stood out well above the rest.

What we like most about Sunbird's DCIM solution is the integration between dcTracks and PowerIQ along with the great features, detailed user interface and ease of use. The software is setup in a way that is very intuitive to use and just as easy to implement from image to production use. The implementation/proof of concept team was great to work with. The weekly sessions made sure we were able to achieve all our requirements and not only assisted in setting up the software but showed the team how accomplish the tasks on our own so that we could replicate and update our data as needed.

At this point there is not much that we dislike about the software. It contains all the features and ease of use we expected; and more. We would like an additional feature for integration with server cabinet door locks to see the status; if they were open/closed and who accessed the rack based on badge. The way the integration currently works is to send an alert when triggered but doesn't fully meet what we would like to accomplish.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the 5 start review. Customer success is our top priority. Feedback from customer's like you have greatly helped us in designing our 2nd Gen DCIM solution.

Markus H.
Infrastructure Engineer in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

dcTrack and PowerIQ are amazing tools to help you keep track of what's going on

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The possibilities with these tools are almost limitless.
I haven't discovered anything we would miss at work yet.
You can build custom dashboards, DC rooms in 3D, rack overviews, power- and data-connections and more so that everyone can get an insight without being in the room.
For the operation of a data center a DCIM software solution is absolutely necessary. The tasks today are very varied and it is easy to lose track.
With dcTrack you can get the overview back. Of course there is a lot of work behind it but you should start with the work. There won't be a 100% solution but if you know what you want and take the first step, you will see that it goes forward.

The support is great and you always get help and solutions for problems. The insertion of racks, devices, PDUs and connections is possible by bulk import and therefore fast and clear. You can create different roles for each user and assign rights for each user. You can plan very well in advance and then display it virtually as it might look. Work orders can also be created and documented. I have already taken part on a user group meetings where wishes, problems, user questions are answered and solutions are sought. One is kept up to date about new developments and there is user training on demand.

There aren't really any disadvantages with these tools, just the complexity that exists, let you sometimes ask what you do first and what can waiting for. You should make sure that all users are involved in different tasks.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our development team is highly motivated to provide you elegant software that makes it easier for you to perform your daily work.

Tylerk K.
Systems Administrator in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Sunbird DCIM

4 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. I like the direction the software is heading by moving more features and functionality to the web client and away from classic view. I really like sort and filter functionality as well as the import / export feature that can be used with Microsoft Excel. A built-in models library is very helpful and has saved us a bunch of time.

Import / export functionality along with the sort and filter. When setting up the power infrastructure, I like that it is a physical representation of the plugs to outlet in that a L22-30P needs to be plugged into an L22-30R and that the software understands that a different plug or receptacle wouldn't physically plug in. There are numerous checks and balances like this that are helpful.

The separation of features between the web client and classic view. It can also be confusing to understand what features are in PowerIQ opposed to DcTrack. Making them better integrated would be helpful. It would be nice if the models library updates were more proactive vs reactive. For example, when Dell released their Rx30 lineup, it would be nice to have the R330, R430, R530, etc.. automatically added without having to put in a request since Dell is such a big player in this field. I understand it can't be done for every make / model but for the big manufacturers core lineup that would help. Software doesn't natively work with Chrome, the use of extensions doesn't always work properly.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to now offer a modern and elegant web browser based GUI. We even allow uses to select between light and dark mode.

Grzegorz S.
Virtual Infrastructure Administrator in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

The future might be blinding bright for Sunbird if they play their cards right.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have not achieved production functionality yet but overall great!

Features, ease of deployment with some reservations to importing assets and setting up a db, overall look and feel, automation, precision and wide scope of functionality.

The process of getting your existing assets in is quite gruelling if you are not using Service Now as your asset management system. Collating and matching data to dcTracks standards is very challenging for the project team. We are going to use your turn key service to ease the process.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our vision is to help you automate via integration. But data correlation can be a challenge. I will follow-up with you to discuss as we are always in search of ideas to make this super easy.

David T.
Data Center Supervisor in VS
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Customer Support Request Turnaround

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great tool for my staff here in our Data Canter and something our internal IT customers have come to rely on when it comes to its great IT device reporting features.

Its robust features, clear details on devices listed and quick support from Sunbird when needed

If any complaint is that it may be too much with features for what I use it here within our Data Center. But this is not a complaint i would not take any higher than myself here.

Overwogen alternatieven: netTerrain DCIM

Redenen om voor Sunbird DCIM te kiezen: Rackwise vendor went out of business

Overgestapt van: Data Center Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op Sunbird DCIM: Value, great support and customization

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Todd L.
SR Analyst Comp/Hosting Ops in VS
Voedselproductie, 10.000+ werknemers

Sunbird PowerIQ

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sunbird has been great to deal with. From sales to their help desk they are the best in the business with communicating with their customers. I have never had a better experience with any other company from a help desk / support perspective. Literally five minutes after I place a ticket I get someone who is located in the States and has a high level understanding of the product able to help me. I couldn't ask for better support.

When purchasing a DCIM tool we felt that PowerIQ gave us the ability to accomplish everything it was that we needed to do. This tool has provided us with such visibility into our data center environments wherever they may be. We felt this was the best tool on the market for the price with what are needs were.

As of right now I have found nothing that I don't like about the product.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive feedback. Hershey bar with almonds is my favorite!

Rob H.
Engineer II Data Center Infrastructure Systems in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great tool for place and power planning, documentation of assets, data and power connections

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Use it daily to document Data Center Power. Previously used it to document Data Center cabinets, assets, data and power connections, structured cabling. It is our source of truth for what's in the Data Centers and monitoring tool for temperature issues

dcTrack is easy to use in that setting it up to model a data center follows the physical process of actually setting up a data center. Using it to maintain documentation of assets' placement, data and power connections is easy and logical. It also provides for great monitoring of power utilization and temperature/humidity with its integration with Power IQ. And the customer support is excellent! You are treated like a partner.

dcTrack is mostly web-based but part of the functionality remains in an application called Classic View. This functionality is being migrated piece by piece, and a lot of it is accessible now from the web client. We look forward to the day when we no longer need to use Classic View as it is quite slow and it cannot be re-sized to see all of it at once without scrolling.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to now offer a modern and elegant web based GUI. We even allow uses to select between light and dark mode.

UNIX Systems Engineer in VS

Caretech Solutions Inc.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a remote datacenter manager, it is invaluable to have a visual readout of our assets, and easily be able to determine and display capacity. As a Shared Services provider, we can easily demonstrate to existing customers where their racks are located, how populated they are, etc. This is also useful in sales initiatives; having a 3-D graph of racks with available capacity (one of the vendor-provided reports) makes the salesman's job easier.

I like the fact that it can be as high-level, or granulated as you like. I initially started with "where are my racks and what's in them" usage, easily generating 3-d visuals, and exporting .csv and .pdf reports. Using the built-in import and export tools, I've been able to add entries for power whips (and associate them with racks), and populate chassis with individual blades. Next steps will be to update network information for devices, again, with the easy import tools.

The models library sometimes lacks the specific Make, Model, etc. of a device I'm adding, so I'll have to use a similar one, or define a generic one. Sunbird has a mechanism to submit model addition requests.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Lars L.
System Administrator in Duitsland
Groothandel, 10.000+ werknemers

An awsome toolbox created by awsome people

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hard to get started in this tool but when you have the clue it is fantastic.
BUT every manager who decides to have this tool should have in mind that this tool needs People and time to get it started and when it has started you may be Need a bit more time to Keep it running.
We have learned so much concerning our own workflows in our datacenters and
in my eyes it works great and I wouldn't change it for another DCIM tool, anyway.
It worth every second and every cent we have spent on it and are still doing.

The deeper you dive into the dcTrack universe the bigger it seems to grow. If you have internalised your own processes, this tool is indispensable for the administration of your own datacenters and each Piece of hardware built-in there.

Sometime I wish the tool could be cut down to our specific Needs but then we would have to ask ourselves what these needs are. The complexity of the tool, which is of course just an image of reality, sometimes makes it difficult to start with it.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback. We provide free weekly training every Wednesday. See our support portal https://www.sunbirddcim.com/dcim-technical-support to sign up and to view video records of prior training sessions.

Bruce H.
Data Center Operations Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Sunbird DCIM review-TMW

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience in working with Sunbird has been excellent. The support teams are always responsive and your first line of defense seems to have easy access to next level engineers which is rare to see however is a huge plus to us when we have problems to deal with. In some cases however, the first level of support clearly does not know a portion of the product and the case needs to be immediately dumped to engineers. Case in point is the rollout of VM Manager integration in version 6.x. As soon as it came out, we started using it and immediately ran into problems of which first level support had not even seen the new enhancement.

Ease of workflow. Simple and intuitive and my team has been able to quickly pickup the process of using it with little direction. We appreciate Sunbird taking responsibility for maintaining a catalog of assets. We love the 3D visualization aspect and that we can spin the cabinet around and isolate cabinets.

The visualization maps are really rough to look at and often look like a high school drafting project from the 80's. I can create beautiful looking maps in Visio but importing them from Visio to a cad file, then importing them into dcTrack looks like garbage. Even using straight cad files could use improvement.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback. We have enhanced our internal new release training for our support team.

Justin E.
Deployment Engineer in VS

Justin Erdmann Comcast

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: DC Track has been an interesting Journey, Starting out some of the features that were discussed in the first demonstration did not seem to work as advertised but over time the software support has been awesome and the tool is coming a long way. It now can do a lot of the tasks that I need it too.

DC Track makes it very easy to search a lot of different ways and does not allow the typical typos or duplicates that you get when using Excel. It has not been 100% but light years better than Excel

The time it takes to use the tool as a stand alone software. A lot of guys are still using Excel and importing into the tool. This makes common input errors a norm.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback. We provide free weekly training every Wednesday. See our support portal https://www.sunbirddcim.com/dcim-technical-support to sign up and to view video recordings of prior training sessions.

Mike C.
Sr Systems Admin in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Fantastic DCIM Application

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the purchase to implementation to use, the entire ride has been easy and fun to learn.

Ease of deployment and use; visuals are very useful

Limited customizable reporting, although the support team will help create additional reports if needed.

Overwogen alternatieven: Nlyte DCIM

Redenen om voor Sunbird DCIM te kiezen: More robust and accurate

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Sunbird DCIM: Non-modular and ServiceNow API integration

vorig jaar

Thank you for your positive feedback!