Take time to get it all set up but then it has saved us a tremendous amount of time in admin work.

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Spencer K.
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ease of keeping track of how many days employees get off and when they take it off and why. Admin made much quicker and easier. Streamlined the whole Paid Time off process. It automatically gives days each year on their hire date.

Pluspunten: The automation in approving time off is great! It really makes things easy and you can make it so there are a set of people that each need to approve in a certain order and then it can also email other people that arent approving it. Which info's people that need to know with the data of whats going on.

Minpunten: There is a limit in how much data you can put in your time off request comments. This is frustrating because we require each employee to list out all their functions and how they are going to have the covered while they are gone but it isn't long enough for some positions. However, we have a workaround and I hope they fix this soonish.

van Ironflow Technologies op 20-3-2018

Hi Spencer,
We, first want to say THANK YOU for submitting a review to us. We truly appreciate all the feedback you can provide to us. We have since asked our service team to reach out to you to determine what we can do to possibly work on a solution for the con that you've listed.

The PurelyHR team

Simple yet in-depth

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Maryann V.
HR Director
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I find PurelyHR to be a huge time saver and it gives employees the autonomy for their time off requests. It's a great tracking tool for absenteeism and just general information, like work anniversaries and birthdays. I recommend this software highly.

Pluspunten: I like the different options for admin to share with employees as well as all the reports you can create. It is also very easy to put in time off and I like the calendar share so at a glance everyone can see who is off. I also like being able to code my different departments. There are many many things I like so I can't say that I like something the MOST, I like it all!

Minpunten: I don't like not being able to edit at times after someone has put in a time off request, especially if it is for multiple days. I find it easier to just delete the original and start over.

van Ironflow Technologies op 27-5-2019

THANK YOU!! We are very happy that PurelyHR was able to help you and your team!

We have definitely shared your concerns with our development team.

Thank you for spending a minute to leave such a kind review for us and we are here to help with any questions, concerns or issues that you may run into.

Thank you again!

PurelyHR Team

Good Product Could be better with a just a few upgrades.

Christina P.
Asst. Bookkeeper/Payroll
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The calendar feature is what help our employees in the field the most. The supervisors can keep track of who is off and when someone will be out more easily than our old way of doing time off. The employees can easily request time off without tracking down someone on the job site.

Pluspunten: Easy to use for both employees and administrator. You can request time off in small increments of time or the whole day or days. The calendar feature is really good. I can bring up the calendar and see who is off and who has time off pending approval.
The employees can see how much time they have taken off and how much they have left in the year, so they are not calling the office to see their balances. I do like the reports I can run to show balances and time taken off.

Minpunten: I do not like that the systems resets automatically each year. I would like to make sure at the end of the year the totals are correct before it reset for the new year. There might be a feature that I am not aware of that would allow me to do this. Each year each employee can roll over 40hrs of time not taken but there are some exceptions to this rule and I would like to add this before the system rolls over.

Hi Christina,

We want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are continuously working on making improvements to PurelyHR, therefore we have noted down your feedback and our team will review to see if sometimes in the near future, those changes will be made. In the meantime if you come across any other suggestions, send them our way, we love to hear them.

The PurelyHR Team.

Incredible customization options and world class customer service!

Brittany P.
Managing Director of Operations
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our employees are able to easily submit and track their time off; Managers are quickly able to assess their team's availability and time-off balances.

Pluspunten: The ease with which we can customize our (sometimes) unorthodox time-off requests is unparalleled. Our staff love the ability to see the entire calendar, and our managers love the ability to approve via email and get live updates on current balances.

Minpunten: We considered using the Timesheet app in conjunction with the Time-Off app, but found the different views to be either not detailed enough, or too detailed for our employees to use. We would strongly consider adding the Timesheet app on to our account if it was able to be a bit more dynamic. For example, we have several employees who are grant-funded (and need to be able to track their time to specific grants); currently, we are using google sheets to do this because it allows employees to simply enter in their time in the corresponding cells with ease. It would be great to see PurelyHR develop a "simple" view that has customizable rows for different "Projects" (or, grants).

van Ironflow Technologies op 20-12-2017

Hi Brittany, We are often willing and able to customize our system to meet our customer¿s needs. Your issue has been noted and we will look into improving this feature for your convenience. Thank you for leaving a review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, - PurelyHR

Great System

Annette L.
HR Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: No more chasing of papers, following up on requests. Approval by the manager is immediately accessible for payroll. Great to be able to see at a glance who is in/out of the office. Has been a key component in implementing our 'work from remote' program.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for employees, very friendly interface. Plenty of depth for recording information beyond just time & attendance which was our primary motivator. Integration with Outlook and Google calendars is a time saver. LOTS of reporting capabilities.

Minpunten: Set up can be a bit confusing, still not sure we have everything set up quite right. Managers were a bit reluctant initially (but came on board once they realized the visibility the system gives them).

van Ironflow Technologies op 28-1-2019

Hi Annette,

We wanted to thank you for this very detailed and thoughtful review.

We are happy to hear that PurelyHR helped improve visibility for your managers and implement your "work from home" program.

Our success team is always available to review the way your policies are set up if you have questions or concerns. Reach out to us anytime. We'd love to help.

Thanks again for the review.

Best,

Purely HR - Time off manager

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Isabella K.
Director Of Training
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Made my life so much easier in terms of staff time off and managing my own time off

Pluspunten: This site has really helped me keep track of which of my staff are taking time off and when, it allows me to look at an overall callender and see who will be working when and I dont have to make notes or think about it. It also lets me approve or not approve time off and adds the approved time off to my google calendar! Its genius!

Minpunten: There's nothing I don't like about it. If I had to choose something It would have to be trying to figure it out on y own, I did have to be shown how to use it by someone else.

van Ironflow Technologies op 17-4-2019

Hi Isabella,

Yay! We are so happy that PurelyHR was able to help you.

We hope you enjoy all the benefits of having an automated and simple process for your company's time off.

Thank you for leaving such a kind review.

We appreciate you!

PurelyHR Team

frustrated with changes to system as now there is more room for human errors

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017
Trina J.
Personnel Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like that we have more options than before the integration of Purely HR, but the lack of support upon change to new system caused former admin to off-set dates 90 days making it very difficult to track & apply correct policies to staff. Now, we are stuck with it as they fear the employee would lose benefits owed to them.

Pluspunten: ease of use once you learn all the factors and set policies correctly, but was rolled over and not set up correctly for the rollover to be smooth so transitioning is still showing bugs to fix

Minpunten: too many errors with multi-day requests so days off are requested to be one at a time to avoid wrong totals to balance.

van Ironflow Technologies op 21-12-2017

Hi Trina, We want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are continuously working on making improvements to Purelyhr, therefore we want to hear all feedback.
We have asked our support team to connect with you to ensure that you're account is set correctly for your needs, to hopefully avoid any possible issues for the future. You can also reach out to them at any time at [email protected] Sincerely, the Purelyhr Team.

Efficient, easy to use and flexible

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2017
Pascal K.
IT Director
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using time-off manager for more than 3 years now; its flexibility and ease of use made the initial roll out simple; in addition, the developers are very helpful and responsive, and they consider customer feedback as priority for their next enhancements.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, user friendly interface
Fast and efficient
Zero maintenance required
Flexible: I was able to configure almost all business rules required for different countries of our operations
Support is very responsive and helpful
Cost efficient and hassle free

Hi Pascal,

Thank you very much for your kind review and your loyalty! To know that Time-Off has grown with your company for over 3 years is amazing!

We hope we will be there for you for many more years!

PurelyHR

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Cari M.
Comptroller
Landbouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been positive. prior to moving to PurelyHR we had an inhouse program to keep trap of vacation, and another formatto keep staff information, this is all in 1 place.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and the support and service I receive is excellent.

Minpunten: There are a few reporting features and information I would like to see that currently are not available. It takes a bit of time to navigate through the modules we use to find where I need to go to get the information.

van Ironflow Technologies op 21-1-2019

Cari,

We are so happy that your experience with PurelyHR has been positive.

We often take time to listen to our customers requests for new features/reports. If you haven't already, please send us an email with the reports you might find helpful. We'll do our best to accommodate you.

Thank you for leaving a review. Happy new year!

PurelyHR Review

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019
Molly P.
HR Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Tracking PTO using an accrual method. It was a transparent way to let employees know their PTO balances and Managers to track schedules/PTO usages.

Pluspunten: It was easy to sign up for the software, employees understood how to request PTO, managers and employees like to view their PTO balances.

Minpunten: I didn't fully understand how the calendar year renewed so I spent a lot of time trying to research how to correct employee PTO balances. The administrator guides were helpful. I wish there was more ability to make global updates.

Hi Molly,

First, we want to thank you for leaving such a kind review. We're thrilled to hear about the results after implementing PurelyHR in your organization.

We've noted down your feedback on the calendar year renewal and will review the process to see if there's something that can be done.

We wish you all the best in 2019. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us!

Meets our needs

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019
Angela B.
Human Resources Generalist
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It meets our needs for a sign in/out board and tracking vacation or reports so employees can book and view time off with ease.

Pluspunten: It's incredibly intuitive to use particularly for the administrator who needs to navigate a more deeper into the program for reports and set up.

Minpunten: The rebranding Octopus arm character is incredibly juvenile no matter how smiley it is - makes the program look like a joke. It's supposed to be a trusted reliable support for employee data.

van Ironflow Technologies op 1-2-2019

Hi Angela,

Thanks for sharing your experience with PurelyHR. Hearing about the intuitiveness and utility for administrators is very satisfying!

If the illustrations on our website is the only con, we can live with that.

We wish you more success in 2019!

PurelyHR

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Ryan K.
SR System Administrator
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before implementing Purely HR we were using paper sheets and a log book to keep track of PTO. Now with Purely HR we have greatly reduced the amount of hours in logging time off and the users are now able to see there balance without having to calculate it or ask HR.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the ability to only use the time-off portion of the software. also the ability to access it from everywhere and any device.

Minpunten: Changes to Policies do not apply to users that already have the policy without re-applying the policies.

van Ironflow Technologies op 30-5-2019

WOW, Thank you so much for sending us such a wonderful review!

It's always exciting for our team to receive such great feedback. We love to assist an help companies like yours with their HR needs.

Once again, much appreciated!

The PurelyHR team

Excellent Software & Customer Service is Outstanding

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Allison M.
VP Finance & HR
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've been using the software now since 2013; we use it to track time off for two sister companies. The software is extremely easy to use and easy to set-up. I've requested a couple of reports be altered for ease of use, and the customer service folks have been super responsive. Would recommend over ANY higher priced software on the market....and I've used several!!

Pluspunten: Ease of set-up and use.

Minpunten: None really.

Hi Allison,

We are happy to hear that Time-Off has solved your leave management needs. If you need any other changes in your reports, you know where to find us!

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

PurelyHR Team.

Intuitive Front and Back End

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
Services Manager
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This is super easy for our employees to quickly understand and use. For admins, setting up a new user and general on-going maintenance is a breeze.

Minpunten: We've had issues with making requests into a future year. Customer service responds quickly but doesn't always have a solution.

van Ironflow Technologies op 8-12-2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review. :)

We are sorry to hear about your future year request issue. I assure you that we take your questions very seriously and do our best to provide you with a solution. Some product limitations may exist, however if we can find a way to make it work or make changes, we will!

Don't hesitate to get in touch with one of our success members if the problem persists or with anything else you may need a hand with. They are happy to help.

-PurelyHR

PurelyHR: Time-Off is a signficant time saver

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Beth F.
Operations Manager
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After handling time off requests by email and spreadsheet I was happy to find Purely HR:Time Off. Time off requests are now handled quickly and efficiently and everyone has access to the calendar to see who will be off when. I'm looking forward to the last quarter of the year not being bombarded with questions about how much time employees still have available. Purely HR: Time Off has been a great addition for our company.

Pluspunten: Ease of handling time off requests and a company wide calendar that everyone has access to

Minpunten: Setup would be my least favorite. There was a learning curve due to the complexities of time off scenarios but the staff at PurelyHR: Time Off walked me through each step so that my least favorite part of the software was easily navigated.

van Ironflow Technologies op 30-5-2019

Oh Wow!!

How exciting for our team to hear that we have been able to save you time and energy with your workload? VERY EXCITED!

PurelyHR is always striving to help in any way we can. If you need assistance, you know we are just a phone call or an email away.

Once again, our sincere THANKS to you!

From the PurelyHR team

Great Timeclock Software

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019
Tammy G.
IT Director
Milieudiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Time-Off was added to facilitate payroll running smoother. The reports have really sped things up.

Pluspunten: It is very helpful that you can set up different business rules in the software to help keep track of things like holidays, shifts an department.

Minpunten: Our shift hours vary and it was more difficult to set up those special shifts in the Time-Off module. We found a work around though.

van Ironflow Technologies op 7-6-2019

Hi Tammy,

WOW, first let's start by saying thank you for leaving such an amazing review! We're thrilled to hear about the results after implementing PurelyHR in your organization.

PurelyHR Review

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019
Shalini S.
HR Generalist
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall PurelyHR has worked to our benefit. We are able to utilize our time better and more efficiently.

Pluspunten: The ease from manual tracking to automated tracking. This gave Managers the ability to approve and decline vacations for their subordinates instead of going to HR.

Minpunten: It's inability to cater to very specific needs.

van Ironflow Technologies op 31-1-2019

Hi Shalini,

We would like to say thanks for leaving us a review on Capterra.

We're glad that PurelyHR has allowed your team to make better use of their time and gave more control to the managers.

We would like nothing more than to cater to every single one of our customers specific needs, and quite often we are able to accommodate them. If you have any questions or concerns about specific requests, please reach out to our team.

We would like to wish you all the best in 2019!

Can do a lot for you

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Controller
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When employees and/or mangers remember to put the time off - sick, appt. etc vs just vacation it makes payroll so much easier. i like that the information can be shown to who you choose. E.g Mangers can see entire staff or just their departments.
When I did have issues early on in the set up of the system their customer service team was quick to respond an walk me through. Overall I find it easy and self explanatory to use after the initial set up.

Pluspunten: All the information for employee time off are available in one site, one calendar and to all managers, other employees if you choose.

Minpunten: Sometimes a bit of a game moving between screens and adding time off types etc
Don't like having to type out "delete" to verify the I want to delete a terminated employee

van Ironflow Technologies op 24-1-2019

Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review, we greatly appreciate the feedback :).

We've noted down your concerns and will do our best do resolve them for you.

We hope that PurelyHR continues to help elevate your time-off and other HR needs in the future.

Happy New Year!

Easy to Use; Keeps Us Organized

Debbie R.
Litigation Paralegal
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helps make our lives easier in a busy business world.

Pluspunten: At a glance, we know what our employees' vacation status is. The calendar enables us to see how many will be gone in a particular day which is important to help us avoid having too many out at one time.

Minpunten: Vacation time is subtracted in advance. It would be nice to see actual time remaining rather than time off remaining after subtracting future vacation days.

Hi Debbie,

We know how busy life can be, and we're glad that PurelyHR is helping you stay organized and in control of employee PTO.

If ever you have any recommendations or feedback on the product, feel free to reach out to us and we will see what we can do to help. :)

Thank you for the review, we wish you all the best in 2019.

The PurelyHR Team

TimeOff Manager make my works go easy

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2016
Carnie A.
HR
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Companies always have number of mechanism for leave application and HR personnel always need to monitor closely the balance and usage by monthly calculating and updating the accrual, control the usage should not more than balance, bla bla bla.....After TimeOff Manager comes in my company, I am totally hassle free!!! I will no more worry on overusage, no need to report to boss who is on leave today, superior will monitor staff attendance and many etc....I feel never been easy before and I always recommend to friend of mine who are also HR personnel to subscribe ToM.

Pluspunten: hassle free from leave mechanism

Minpunten: some of the customized features are not available

Hi Carnie,

Thank you so much for your friendly review. We are so happy that we were able to simplify your tasks and save you time and hassle. We believe every HR administrator deserves to have the right tools for the job! We are glad that this is the tool for you!

We hope you continue enjoying your experience with our products.

PurelyHR Team

Excellent. A great easy to use program with a variety of suitable feature for our organization.

Robert D.
Director of Public Works
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The clear layout and ease of use. Cover most aspects of leave with easy to use functionality. We mainly use TOM features.

Minpunten: Transitioning from end of year to the next is always a time consuming task. It would be easy if their were carry over adjustable settings to address this.

van Ironflow Technologies op 21-12-2017

Hi Robert, thank you for submitting your review to us. We always love receiving feedback from clients. In the meantime, someone from our support team will be reaching out to assist in making sure the transition over to the new year, runs as smoothly as possible for you. Sincerly, the Purelyhr Team!

PurelyHR is a game changer

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Jennifer S.
Program Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to save time with this product. No more headaches with adding/subtracting personal time off as it is all done in the PurelyHR system. We love the convenience!

Pluspunten: I enjoy the user-friendly functions and navigation of the PurelyHR: Time-Off system. Prior to the system, we were manually entering in time sheets and compiling this information ourselves.

Minpunten: There are a couple of bugs that occur but great customer service is always available to hep.

van Ironflow Technologies op 8-5-2019

YES! We are so happy that PurelyHR was able to help you.

We hope you enjoy all the benefits of having an automated and simple process for your company's time sheet

Thank you for leaving such a kind review.

We appreciate you!

PurelyHR Team

We utilize time off manager and enjoy the functionality.

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017
Joely R.
COO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy record keeping online.

Pluspunten: The most useful to me is the calendar view and the year end reports. I also like being able to color code days according to type. It was easy to set up. We don't use all of the tools available, but I haven't taken the time to really understand them.

Minpunten: It is difficult for users to reset their password and to reactivate a user. It does not let users request the current or previous day. Again, that is probably a setting that I just need to look through. The program is probably more robust than we need, but it works for our purposes.

van Ironflow Technologies op 21-12-2017

Hi Joely, First of all, we would like to thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy the ease of use of Time-Off! We will look into your request and see if we can make a change to improve this process.We truly appreciate your loyalty and support. Sincerely, - PurelyHR Team

Product works well for our needs

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017
Susan S.
VP of Finance & Adminstration - North America
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were able to get rid of paper approvals & able to easily track who is out of the office.

Pluspunten: Setting up new employees is easy & intuitive. Customer service is always responsive in a timely manner & the price is right for a small company like ours.

Minpunten: Setting up a new user's vacation time on an accrual basis (instead of all up front) has been difficult/confusing

van Ironflow Technologies op 21-12-2017

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that you are having difficulties setting up the user's vacation time on an accrual basis. We want to ensure we provide you with the best possible solution to make those additions, therefore, someone from our support team will be reaching out to you to review any questions, concerns you may have. Sincerely, the Purelyhr Team.

Excellent time off tracking solution

June G.
Director of HR & OE
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability for our employees to see their own accrual balances without having to use our payroll system.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. The program is very easy to use for both myself and our users. I like the fact that we can customize it for days and not just hours.

Minpunten: Nothing really. Maybe the recent price increase. Also, sometimes the reports print in a font that is too small. And there are a few areas within the system that still show as hours rather than days (we like to have days like. 833 days.)

van Ironflow Technologies op 20-12-2017

Hi June, We are thrilled to hear that you and your team are enjoying the simplicity of Time-Off. Your issue has been noted and we will look into improving this feature for your convenience. Thank you for leaving a review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely,- PurelyHR.