Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Coaching Genie

Coaching Genie helpt coaches om op maat gemaakte coachingprogramma's te leveren en hun bedrijf uit te breiden. Creëer een professionele klantervaring.

Meer informatie over Coaching Genie

For my brain, it's a little difficult to keep track of my modules.

Beoordelingen van Coaching Genie

5,0
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
5,0

Coaching Genie heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 19 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Coaching Genie eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (19)

Natalie
Natalie
Owner, Singing Instructor, Vocal Coach, Singer in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

CoachingGenie: excellent support, robust product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The support is amazing: super responsive, always professional, always extremely helpful and work to solve whatever the problem is as quickly as possible. Lots of "preventive maintenance" training, too! Also, the team keeps adding features that I believe are really helpful to students, and also attractive when students consider my services.

For my brain, it's a little difficult to keep track of my modules. I understand why it's set up the way it is and know that for some brains it's perfectly reasonable.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for sharing your review here Natalie! We're glad to see that you love the product and appreciate what you said about the customer support. Each module is just a piece of your training content. Let us know if we can offer more clarification around the modules structure.

Holly
Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Simple and Robust At the Same Time!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The best part of Coaching Genie is how easy it is to set up, and more importantly - how easy it is for clients to use which saves a lot of time on technical issues and customer support. I like that I can get as granular as I want when creating content and materials, and then bring them together into robust programs.

I haven't found any significant cons, and when I have trouble, customer support is there to help.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Kajabi en Thinkific

Redenen om over te stappen op Coaching Genie: I chose Coaching Genie because it was created by someone who has been in the coaching industry for a long time and understands our unique needs and how clients use coaching materials.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you Holly for your review, we really appreciate it! And thank you for highlighting the fact that it was created by someone in the industry. That's how we're able to design the best possible solution for coaches who work with both, 1-on-1 and group coaching clients, as well as coaches who create training materials.

Megan
Founder in VS

Excellent LMS For Coaches

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent, the platform delivered the exact components any group coaching program facilitator needs

Tracking Client Progress and Results leading to higher percentages of client success

No complaints - the platform provided me with exactly what I needed as a group coaching program facilitator

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Kajabi

Redenen om voor Coaching Genie te kiezen: To track student progress and results in a more robust way

Overgestapt van: Teachable

Redenen om over te stappen op Coaching Genie: Functionality, the platform incorporates all the elements I needed and wanted to track

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Megan. We truly appreciate your review! Really glad to see it worked for you as a group coaching facilitator!

Kathy
Virtual Assistant in VS
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Coaching Genie is the one stop solution my coaching clients needed!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a great and easy-to-use software that my current clients love. I will recommend it to any coaching clients that I work with in the future.

I like that you can create or add coaching modules and keep them all in one place. Plus the ability to mix and match programs based on my clilents' coaching needs. It enables you to put together several modules and publish each as needed.

I had a little trouble setting up the link to Calendly. But using Calendly or another calendar option makes the whole scheduling issue more flexible.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review Kathy! Yes, the Calendly can be easily embedded or linked to from any of the modules or welcome pages. Since Coaching Genie is primarily designed as a group coaching solution, you can use the "Upcoming Events" scheduler to schedule your live calls. For private client sessions, use Calendly or another appointment booking software.

Karien
Managing Member, Facilitator, Coach in Zuid-Afrika
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Coaching Genie Magic

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would not have been able to build my business without Coaching Genie where I can repurpose material and easily share it with different groups. It keeps training material and related content together.
It is ideal for posting replays of any session and for sharing course material in a structured format.
It is a very effective collaboration tool for the Masterminds I facilitate and the response and technical support has been amazing! (Limited to business hours in EST)

The accountability feature where group members can check in on a weekly basis and the coach can monitor participation and progress. The journal feature allows for "Free form" communication (although it can be structured too) and uploading of files. The facility for group members (and coaches/facilitators) to comment on other group members' progress, questions, etc. It is possible to share information with the group (e.g. modules, training courses, replays, etc.) but also to customize this for individuals with specific modules. I have also been able to share recordings of individual discussions with the individuals only through the modules feature.

I would have preferred a daily check-in option; the system allows for weekly check-in. I would like to be able to comment on the "check-in" page for group members, even if there is no check-in, as a form of individual motivation and keeping members accountable. (The system provides has a "check-in reminder email" feature available.)

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Karien for your great review! You can do daily check-ins by simply setting up each question as "Day 1", "Day 2", etc. inside the weekly check-in form. We're also releasing a new feature soon, "Onboarding Sequences", which will allow you to pre-schedule emails to your group members so you can send encouragement, reminders, and motivational messages throughout the program.

Anita
Founder and CEO in Zwitserland
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Best tool to organize your content and coach your clients with personalized solutions

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love Coaching Genie. I have been a user since it came out and it just keeps improving over time. When I have a client who needs support on a specific topic, I love to create a module for my client and then make it available to other clients on an individual basis as needed. Also, I love how simple it is to use and how adaptable it is. I use it mostly for individual clients and I find it is the best way to keep my materials and their homework organized. I recommend it without hesitation (and do so to others on a regular basis)!

The interface is very simple - some platforms that are aimed at online teaching with coaching as a side feature may be a bit more visually attractive. Still, I have used both types of platforms and for coaching purposes, Coaching Genie's functionalities outperform pretty design.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for being with us for years Anita! As you know, we've taken the design to the next level since Coaching Genie first came out, and the goal has always been to keep it super simple for both, coaches and their clients. We appreciate your positive review!

Chaya
Creator in Israël
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Out of the technology mud into the dazzle of Coach Genie

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Until Covid I was very busy teaching self development in live groups. With shutdowns I realized that I needed to pivot. I began focusing on one on one coaching, and then group coaching.
Thing is, as intuitive and creative as I am in coaching, that's how non technical I am when it comes to setting up and running the framework of group coaching.
The participants in my first group coaching program loved the content. I had set up individual Googledocs for us to share feedback, a separate forum for everyone to share, and the videos of the sessions were saved on my site. Their personal zoom calls with me were accessible via a zoom link, and I had all the links on an email... Yup it was exhausting just trying to explain how to use it all... Enter [sensitive content hidden] and her dazzling coach genie. With coach genie everything was easily accessible for even the first time users. My participants so enjoyed how smooth the tech was in the following cohorts that it was rarely even mentioned. That's how low key, highly elegant and efficient coach genie is. It allows me to put all my energy into my clients, knowing the technology is in the responsible and capable hands of [sensitive content hidden] and her team. [sensitive content hidden] didn't just sell me a coaching hosting program, she kinda adopted me and supported me in using it. Her support is generous, deeply respectful and trustworthy. And her influence filters all the way through her programs, tools and services. Technology is a fairly challenging part of my business, but one of the best parts, on which I can rely fully, is coach genie.
THANK YOU [sensitive content hidden]!!
Chaya Hinda Allen

Easy Elegant Economical Support is fabulous

I had a slight issue with the automatic email reminders going out at times that were problematic for my community, [sensitive content hidden] helped me to work it out

vorige maand

Chaya, thank you so much for such a glowing review. We are so happy to have you as a customer and to support your growth as a coach!

Christine
Weight Loss Coach in Puerto Rico
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything in one place - for groups and 1:1 clients

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love the intuitive and easy use of the system. Quick to learn and lots of support posts and videos when I couldn't figure it our right away. Love the support calls that are offered. So great to re-use and repurpose previously created courses easily. You can tell that the system has been created by a coach. It addresses shortcomings that other systems have and it's all in one place. I like having as few platforms as possible and as much in one place as possible. CoachingGenie is a great example of that.

I currently use it mostly for my 1:1 clients to have a place for all their call recordings. I love that it's all in one place. It's quick to create a new call recording and send it out. I can also upload additional worksheets there. For group coaching, I love the tracking and accountability features as well as being able to comment on their "homework" answers. They can comment on each others journal entries as well but also have the ability to turn that feature off and leave it private. Lots of ways to customize client's and group's experiences and features.

I wouldn't use it if group member interaction was the most important in a group course. I'd probably use a social media platform for that part.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for a great review Christine, we really appreciate your feedback! As far as member interaction, there's a discussion forum for general interaction. But most of the curriculum-related interaction, support, and feedback happens in the weekly check-ins. For more social connections - a Facebook group might be more appropriate. Thank you so much again!

Karen
Karen
Product Launch Manager and Tech VA in VS

A must-have for any coach who runs group programs and even 1-on-1

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent! If we're stuck on something, there are helpful tutorials and their support team is always an email away. The interface is really simple and clean, and it has everything we need to make sure we're taking care of our coaching clients.

There are so many features that I like about Coaching Genie, but it's the simplicity that is the most important for me. Not everyone is tech-savvy and I can just imagine how stressful it would be for a lot of coaches to piece things together. I love how simple it is that I can set up a group in about 10 minutes.

As of now, it would be the inability to change the frequency of the check-ins since some of our programs don't need weekly check-ins.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review Karen. Yes, we're working on offering bi-weekly and monthly check-ins. You can do daily check-ins by simply setting up each question as "Day 1", "Day 2", etc. inside the weekly check-in form.

Cristie
ING. in Mexico
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great experience

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I was in an event in a foreign country whe someone share this information, 2 minutes later I was in my hotel room setting the trial version, the platform has everything. and the weekly meeting with [sensitive content hidden] explaining everything it is so helpful.
It is easy to use. My clients doesnt talk in english and because it easy to use, they can follow every instruction with easy flow.

everything, I found a gem in the coaching bussiness to manage everything, thanks [sensitive content hidden]

I love it, I do not know how to do my work with out this platform

2 maanden geleden

So happy to see your review here Cristie! We are delighted that you love Coaching Genie. The onboarding process is definitely simple, so we're glad you are finding it useful, for you and your clients!

Kathy
Technology Specialist in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A simple yet powerful program for coaches

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been stress-free! The customer support responds quickly to questions and even helped us get things set up initially. The interface is clear and easy to work with as well.

I love that we can use modules across multiple groups without having to duplicate them. It makes my life in setting up the groups so much more manageable than other programs. It's very straightforward to implement, and clients can easily navigate the modules to find what they need in no time.

For our purposes, I haven't found any cons. We don't use all of the features, but what we need is all there.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for posting your review of Coaching Genie, Kathy. We were happy to help you get things set up!

Amy
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Coaching and Training Delivery Platform!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The ease of use and custom delivery of Coaching Genie are my two favorite features of Coaching Genie. You, or your team, can have your coaching and training materials added to Coaching Genie in minutes and ready to deliver to your clients with ease with no outside experience needed. I also love that you can custom deliver a course to an individual client. If you have one client who is working through a program quickly and wants the next modules, you can easily give them access. In other programs you can't do this but with Coaching Genie it is as simple as a click of a button! I am also very impressed by the customer support and development team. You get a response back from them quickly and they are always rolling out new features based on customer feedback. Plus they have an extensive knowledge base to support you as well.

I have been working with it for a couple years now and I haven't found anything yet!

2 maanden geleden

Hi Amy, really appreciate your review of Coaching Genie - thank you!

Ces
Owner in Filipijnen

Simplified and Functional

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Coaching Genie is the most less-complex Coaching platform I've ever used. It's simplified, yet provides all the features a Coach needs.

It's easy to set-up, which is good for the non-tech savvy users

Probably the course structuring like being able to add lessons under each module. But it has a work around so it hasn't been a problem.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Teachable

Redenen om voor Coaching Genie te kiezen: I wanted to have a less complex set-up and simple platform

Overgestapt van: MemberPlanet

Redenen om over te stappen op Coaching Genie: It's easy to set-up and user-friendly tools.

Jamie
Marketing and communication strategist in Noorwegen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great layout and extremely easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: User friendly. Easy to learn and use. Classic design that makes it easy to navigate.

I've been using coaching genie from the start, and been ringside watching it develop and grow. It's a full-platform coaching tool for courses, coaching, and mentoring. It's very easy to use, self-explanatory, and has everything you need to serve clients.

I can't think of anything at the moment.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you Jamie, very happy to have you as a customer!

Kira
Manager in Belarus
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Experience of an every day user

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A very simple and clear programm that helps me easily keep my business in a good healthy shape ))

Simplicity of functionality and very fast and friendly support

I am absolutely satisfied with this application

vorige maand

Thank you so much for your review Kira.

William H
William H
CEO in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

You can't grow or scale without Coaching Genie!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Coaching Genie [sensitive content hidden] and her support team take great care of her clients. Contact them if/when you have a question/problem, and they help you promptly.

The only way that a good coach or advisor can properly scale, grow, and manage their time/energy/life is to use Coaching Genie. If you've got 5+ clients and you're not using Coaching Genie, you're asking for trouble and burnout soon.

Coaching Genie is great. It does the job you need to get done. But it looks and feels a bit dated. It could use a facelift in 2024.

vorige maand

Thank you so much for your positive review William. We really appreciate you!

Rob
Owner in Puerto Rico
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Coaching Genie Rocks!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A+++ - we use it in my business to deliver marketing funnel bootcamps and coaches love the support they get inside the platform.

Everything is in one place to make it easy to manage and serve clients.

Nothing comes to mind - it's a great solution for coaches.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for posting your review Rob. We are excited to see you use and love Coaching Genie!

Cindy
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great for group coaching

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like to work very closely with my clients, and like to connect with them between the coaching calls. Coaching Genie lets me see what my clients are working on and what they need help with. I can even read their client journals, and can give them feedback right in their journals which adds even more value and connection.

There are limits on how many clients you can have at a time, without having to uplevel to a higher price point. However, it's great that you can archive past clients which opens things up to bring on new clients without having to go up a level.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review Cindy! Yes, the client capacity is technically unlimited, because when you archive your clients, they can still get access to all of the materials they purchased from you, as well as their journals, replays, and accountability partners.

Susan
Owner in VS

Coaching Genie is Revoluntionary

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Coaching Genie provides an easy to use platform for coaches and their clients to document their goals and progress.

I have nothing negative to say about Coaching Genie.

vorige maand

Thank you so much Susan - well said!