Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Nederland Lokaal product

College Life Work reviews

5,0 (7) Schrijf een review! Nederland Lokaal product

Over College Life Work

College Life Work is een wereldwijd carrièreplatform dat je helpt de beste jonge talenten van 's werelds beste universiteiten aan te nemen.

Meer informatie over College Life Work

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van College Life Work

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
5,0

College Life Work heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 7 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Sorteren op

Heb je College Life Work eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Katrina
Katrina
TA Leadf in Polen
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

User-Friendly Interface: The portal boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making the job search process smooth and efficient. The layout is well-organized, allowing users to navigate effortlessly through various sections. Responsive Customer Support: In my interactions with College Life's customer support, I found them to be responsive and helpful. They addressed my inquiries promptly, providing assistance whenever needed. This level of customer service adds value to the overall user experience.

None., everything looks fine from my perspective.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it & looking forward to supporting you with talent acquisition in the years ahead.

Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Future of Job Market

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The career platform is made for the modern recruiter that has little to no time for learning how to use a new tool. It’s a plug-and-play product that helps you hire your next intern, trainee, graduate or young professional in on short period of time. It allows you to reach thousands of students & graduates worldwide with a single click of a button - and that’s great.

College Life Work is easy & intuitive. As soon as I published my job, it was instantly matched with all suitable candidate profiles around the world. The pricing is also very flexible - it’s month to month, and I can replace my active job postings at any moment without paying an extra fee. There’s also only one paid subscription, which means I don’t need to compare dozens of features.

It focuses primarily on students & graduates, so there are no senior profiles with years of experience on the platform. Sometimes candidates don’t respond to invites that I’ve sent them, but I guess that that’s an issue which can happen on any career platform.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your input! We value it greatly.

Sara
Marketer in Nederland
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Succefull hires

5,0 2 maanden geleden

First, the fast time to hire ensures a quick and efficient recruitment process. Second, the global reach expands my hiring prospects, bringing in diverse talents. Third, the responsive support team ensures a smooth overall experience. We consistently find quality candidates; College Life Services is unquestionably a valuable tool for successful hires.

Fortunately, I haven't encountered any significant drawbacks or areas that I liked least about College Life Work. The platform has consistently met my expectations

Joram
Managing Director in Zwitserland
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing network with great support

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I've been using CollegeLife both from the job-searching side as for the recruiting side. The platform is extremely simple and intuitive to use, making it easy for job applicants to find your job posting. The company has direct partnerships with a vast array of organizations which shows that you'll be able to get a diverse set of applicants. But I think the biggest pro for using this service is their current [sensitive content hidden], who has been an absolute gem to collaborate with. He's supporting, insightful and quick to find solutions.

At the moment there are not as many job postings as you would like to see, so hoping that they'll be able to grow that out in the near future.

Rob
Senior business developer in Nederland
Beeldende kunst, 2-10 werknemers

ThisisnotaPRagency.com

5,0 7 maanden geleden

The speed of service and the entrepreneurial mindset!

Nothin at all, great to collaborate with them!

6 maanden geleden

Thanks you! We appreciate your feedback & glad you enjoy using College Life Work.

Vojtech
Consultant in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

A very easy to use platform that saves you time digging through job postings

5,0 6 maanden geleden

That jobs recommendations are personalised, the platform also considers things like motivations and competencies rather than just credentials and years of experience (although that’s also considered).

Not much, maybe just a little more guidance on how I should fill out my profile if I want certain types of jobs!

6 maanden geleden

Thank you - we appreciate your feedback! Glad you enjoyed using our platform.

Elena
Product Manager in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

10/10 College Life Work

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Great interface for easy use and vast network

I would love more frequent articles, I usually find them very informative