Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Workamajig

Workamajig - de software voor workflowbeheer voor de creatieve sector. Het is een alles-in-één oplossing voor bureaus en interne teams.

Meer informatie over Workamajig

Its user friendly for budgets, teams and schedules. The dashboard allows you to see how things are tracking to budget and if you are in the green or red of projects.

No integration with Outlook or Google Calendar. The search function doesn't seem fully developed, doens't always populate the things we are looking for.

Beoordelingen van Workamajig

3,2
3,9
3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,6

Workamajig heeft een totaalscore van 3,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 310 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Workamajig eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (310)

Rachel
Rachel
Controller in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

14+ years using WMJ

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From dealing with customer service to upgrades to the software over the years the overall experience has been exceptional. I work on the Finance side but whats wonderful that it doesn't matter which piece of the software you go in to, the layout and functionalities throughout are consistent. In a small office under 20 sometimes people only touch parts of the software or their roles cross, the customization that WMJ offers to be able to handle the crossover in security and viewing ability makes this feasible. Being able to leverage the ability to look at financials by client/campaign/project and then report on efficiency and profitability is important to our management​ team.

The ability to integrate our CRM, time tracking, project management​, and accounting to leverage the ability to look at our leading and lagging KPIs to be profitable.

The variety of offering the software can do is massive. Deciding in our office whats a priority to run as efficiently as possible can be challenging. For example, there is WIP in the software but because of our size its the right fit for us.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to review Workamajig. It's great to hear from someone who's been with us for so long, benefitting from the very features we've spent years developing! As always, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions, comments or suggestions. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Gwen
Gwen
Chief Operating Officer & Partner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

We call it Jiggy!!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is consistent, our team loved the UI and it was relatively easy to implement because the customer success team was so hands on.

This is our 4th attempt at finding the right software to manage our agency, projects and tasks. Jiggy is here to stay!

The true PM side of this solution is not MS Project (but that is not necessarily a bad thing). We have made it work for our agency and are happy with the results.

Dan
Dan
Creative Manager in VS
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

A dense, useful, but often unituitive task management platform

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an end-user, Workamajig was helpful once I overcame the long process of learning the system. The system worked for a long time in helping manage complex tasks, budgets, etc, but we ultimately are transition for something more MEDIA friendly.

In the complex world of task management for video production, Workamajig fielded many of the needs we threw at it, to varying degrees of success. Fairly customizable, with a ability to create custom and interdependent forms When they upgraded to Platinum a few years ago (from Classic) the interface improved its usability. Notifications settings were easy, and program didn't default to an overwhelming amount of email.

A fairly steep learning curve. The interface is very text heavy. Tracking the progress of tasks was often difficult, without intuitive features like status bars, etc. No simple and effective way (in our video environment) to store and display media, generate proofs, etc. Search functions didn't live update, making navigating backlogs more cumbersome.

Shelley
Shelley
Expansive Brand Thinker - CMO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great Project Management & CRM Software for Mid-Sized Agencies

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I really like this software and would highly recommend it to any small to mid-sized agency that needs help to organize their project flow, tracking, client and vendor communications/task tracking/follow up and A/R or A/P.

Workamajig helps our brand management agency track all necessary project information in one central location. Everything can be documented, from tasks to meetings, time entry, creative briefs, project proofs, PO's and invoicing. It is fairly easy to use. Also it is great for looking up projects from the past and creating new dockets based on the structure of past projects. Because Workamajig is web-based it provides a very user-friendly interface for team members no matter where they are located. Project home pages can be customized by each user, so they can show or hide a dashboard that features what is most important to them based on their role or how they work. Access rights and privileges are easy to assign as well.

It can take a while for new users to get used to where everything is accessed as far as entry points for critical information or reports that you can pull. The user interface can be a bit confusing for project income forecasting - for example having to open more than one area of the project to enter Accounting information and billing dates, as well as checking off - "Include in Forecast" at the estimate stage. There are also many ways to achieve the same goal but it can be more confusing than helpful for some - I think there could be some simplification of steps needed for setting up things like project sales forecasts.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Shelly, Thank you for sharing! I'm glad to hear that your team is gaining value from having everything detailed in Workamajig. I'd like to do what I can to make your experience even better. We do have different options available for revenue forecasting, as flexibility is necessary to cover the various needs in this area. Ex: fixed fee vs. time and materials, and the ability to create different versions of estimates on a single project, and decide which should be a part of the revenue forecast. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can simplify this, while providing the same flexibility - please let us know at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

david
Art Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good project management program

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Workamajig is a very detailed project management platform that is ideal for project management organization, scheduling and time tracking for an organization with a large volume of projects to manage. The program goes into very granular detail for task responsibility which is vital for a large volume projects.

If your department project volume is light or not that complex, Workamajig would be unnecessary for your project management needs. Sometimes simple projects get bogged down in a myriad of tasks of checking a completion box – where the platform is supposed to be enabling efficiencies, it is adding unnecessary work to the team.

Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Did not meet our needs

2,0 3 maanden geleden

It was nice to be able to upload documents to a project and proof directly within Workamajig. We could also see a breakdown report of how many projects from each department we completed, so that bit of data analysis was nice to have.

Workamajig really didn't meet many of our needs. It felt like a clunky software that was not very user-friendly or intuitive. Adding or deleting a user was challenging. Many of the project/job fields weren't relavent to what we did but we had to fill out the info anyway to enter a project. We wanted to customize different job fields and we couldn't. The way Workamajig organized projects by default was strange. We couldn't really personalize much/any of the software. It was hugely expensive too, even in comparison to other similar software that offers much more features.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for your honest review. We're sorry this wasn't the right solution for your team. Best of luck to you & your team. Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with. Reuben [: ]

Hilary
Project Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

I love the promise, but I need so many updates from Workamajig to love it.

2,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Frustrating

It ties timesheets and expenses together with billing. And I like the reports it can give.

The UX and UI. There needs to be so so so much work put into the user flow. There are 20 different way to get the to the same features, it's unattractive, terms and vocab are all over the place... I could go on.

Shelly
Shelly
CFO in VS

Workamajig from a CFO perspective

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The ability to download just about any information into csv file and analyze easily, without modification of formatting, into tables and pivots.

The slide in and out screens in new platform.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Shelly, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig! I'm happy to hear that you've gained value from the ability to download any information into csv files. The sliding screen format is designed to create a breadcrumb path of where you are in screens that may have more details/drill down. You can also easily close them all by simply clicking on the left most panel without having to close each slide out panel individually. If you'd like to open each screen in a new window, you can simply ctrl+click the screen you'd like to open and it will open in a new window. Please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected]. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Jenai
Finance Mananger in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Does so much!... but at not well

5,0 9 maanden geleden

I liked that workamajig housed our advertising agencies accounting, time management, project management, etc!

Since workamajig does so much, it seems like it doesn't do anything super well. Still is impressive that a single software can handle so many different areas of the business. I wish that they had better training/consulting, as I wonder how much we were not "fully utilizing" the system.

Yeliza
Yeliza
Associate Media Director, Programmatic Lead in VS

Great for Resource Management but not for Workflow

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been great for what I need from the software. The support team is pretty quick to response too.

I love the new Platinum version; it's so intuitive and easy to use. I practically live in Workamajig - it's where I do all of my scoping, resource management, timesheets and insertion orders for various mediums.

I don't like their workflow option. It's confusing and compared to other softwares, it's old school and clunky.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Yeliza, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to hear you love the new Platinum interface and find it easy to use. Please let us know if we can be of any service with questions at [email protected]. Best regards,

Terri
Business Manager in VS

Workamajig

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Workamajig has been great. If there is something that I feel would make my life easier, they send it to the engineers who review, and add to the next update. If I have special reports that I need, but cannot figure out on my own, they create them for me. They have helped walk me step by step through the process from day one, and have made many updates and improvements to the software along the way that has been beneficial.

Workamajig is easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to train new employees. You can jump in using everything or ease in using different applications. The training staff is great at answering questions, and they are very helpful in getting set up, and walking you through various changes as your business changes and grows.

We chose to use our own server, instead of being on the Workamajig server. I would recommend that you be on the Workamajig server, as they make certain that updates are completed in a timely manner, and in the long run will make your life easier. This is not really something that I dislike about the software, but a recommendation that I would make to someone thinking about purchasing.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Terri, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I'm happy to hear that your team is gaining value from Workamajig and that you found it easy to set up! As always, our team is here to help at [email protected]. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Workamajig is an excellent project management tool plus more!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't get into specifics on how our company uses Workamajig due to confidentiality reasons, but I will say the Workamajig team whether it is the leadership, support or engineering team is definitely a Class A organization. They put forth the time and effort to support their customers which is priceless in todays environment!

What I like most about this software is the ease of use for the admin functionality. When the business comes for updates, its easy to come up with a solve and address their business needs. We have expanded Workamajig use in so many facets of the business. Due to this and the automation that can be set up with other applications we are taking efficiency to the next level.

Teaching the business was a little bit of a struggle since there are so many ways to get to what they are looking for. Although listing this as a con, it can be taken as a positive also. People think and operate in different ways! URL's can also be supplied and set as a bookmark to help users out.

5 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I'm so happy to hear that you're team is gaining value from Workamajig! If there's anything we can do to make your experience ever better, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Textiel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Extremely clunky

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for a project management tool I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere!

Workamajig has all of the core features you'd want in any project management tool. The implementation of those features on the other hand....

The user interface is downright terrible. It is clunky, it doesn't refresh when it is supposed to and the load times are extremely laggy. The software is also extremely buggy. I have had many instances where I have definitely entered data only to go back and find that what I entered was missing. It's hard to do anything with confidence when there are this many bugs!

5 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you for your candid review of our product, as it helps us to continue to improv. Have you had an opportunity to check out the all new Workamajig Platinum Interface? We've completely rebuilt the product to be more responsive, intuitive and easier to navigate. There's no added costs for platinum and you can check it out at any time by simply adding /platinum to the end of your login url. We've also set up walk-throughs to help you navigate the new interface and can offer free training on the new apps. Please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected] - we're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Keagan
Graphic Designer in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers

My Company is New to Workamajig Platinum

4,0 5 jaar geleden

As a millennial with pretty decent technology navigation skills / understanding how to quickly and efficiently learn program to my needs, Workamajig is pretty user friendly. I am aware there are lots of paths of the program that I don't use, but those that I do are relatively easy to maneuver.

I don't think older generations have an easy time learning the program, then causing understanding problems within our company. Unless they are tech geniuses basically, I don't think this is a program that could just be inserted into a company without having knowledge/understanding gaps.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Keagan, Thanks for taking the time to review our product! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy using Workamajig and are having an easy time of it. I'd love to understand a bit more which knowledge gaps you are referring to. We do offer personalized training and have built in walk-throughs that cover all the basic workflows. We are always looking to improve and I've asked our support team to follow up regarding the knowledge gaps you mentioned. As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected]. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Jim
EVP in VS

Will Know More Soon

3,0 5 jaar geleden

We have been on WMJ for about five years now and are in the process of moving from the legacy product to Platinum as well. We are also moving our accounting over to the platform beginning Jan 1st. Hoping Platinum makes the product better value for us then it has been.

Onboarding was extremely difficult and we never really got it set up the way it should be. We are doing a reboot with the move to Platinum.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback! Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming and want to aide in a smooth transition to Platinum for your team. We are happy to offer complimentary training on the new interface and we have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. I will have our training team follow-up to get a session scheduled. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Pretty good and a definite improvement over the old system

4,0 5 jaar geleden

We previously had separate systems for project management, timers for time sheets, time sheet entry, and tracking sales and prospects. With Workamajig it lets us do everything in one place. No more having 4 or 5 different websites or applications open at once.

The flash version constantly freezes for me. This generally wouldn't be a problem as they're moving away from the flash version anyways, but there are issues with the new Platinum version. Meetings are moving around or disappearing without a user making those decisions. When stopping a timer it will occasionally record that you've been working for negative time or just 0 out.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear WMJ has provided an integrated solution for your team. We would like to make your experience better by investigating the issues you are having with the calendar and timer. Our support team is waiting to help at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Ivan Team WMJ

Caitlyn
Account Manager in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that you can create a bunch of different job needs (estimates, time sheets, etc) all in one system.

I struggle with the new format because i have to go into a bunch of windows to get one piece of info and then exit and then go back through the process when i have to update something again. I spend more time going through the windows than working on the job. The calendar job start and end dates are absolutely infuriating. Every time i change one date, others change. it will even change the logic option (must start on, must end on) on me, which doesn't make sense. Our projects are so different, i just want to be able to put whatever dates I want without the system trying to correct me.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Caitlyn, Thank you for taking the time to review our product, your feedback is important to us. I'm glad to hear that having everything in one system has been a benefit to you. There are available solutions to the specific issues you mentioned and we'd love to help you resolve them but don't want to get too granular on this thread. Your account manager will be reaching out to you shortly. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

abraham
Creative Ops Manager in VS

Workamajig does it all

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that it let's you integrate all aspects of the business. From finance to scheduling. It has lots of capabilities in one package.

Figuring out how to use all the features is not so straight forward. It takes a lot of research to learn how to do certain functionalities such as setting up tasks lists for users.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Abraham, Thank you for your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product. As you mentioned, Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems. To insure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming. We have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our team is also happy to address questions at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Mark
Creative Director in VS

Getting Jiggy

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's made it a lot easier for me to track my teams status as it relates to budgets. Trying to get people to a place where they are fully aware of the time they have invested and what they have left. Using platinum and a project management tool has been rewarding. We are starting to use it more to track content and progression of jobs. I hope that it replaces trello so we are more integrated between departments.

Very intuitive UI. Has a lot of features beyond budget tracking and project management. I feel like I am just scraping the surface of all the capabilities.

Still not very mobile friendly. A little clunky on Chrome with some to the drop downs.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Mark, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear Workamajig is delivering value to your firm. Our support team is happy to investigate the issues you are experiencing with accessing on mobile/Chrome. I will have your account manager reach out to get additional information. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Internet, 51-200 werknemers

It works, and the lock-in is intense, but I would recommend something else

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I already know how to use it, and it's minimally ok for time and expense tracking.

The new platinum version is a better UX than the old Flash app. After you know how to use it, it's minimally functional for what it does.

The core app is built in Flash, and doesn't work well at all. Also, the app doesn't export any data easily in any way whatsoever, and it's nearly impossible to get a hold of your data in a useable way.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as we are continually working to improve our product and user experience. Workamajig Platinum is only available as an HTML application and we have resources available to assist our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our team is also happy to address any issues and review ways to streamline processes at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Overall clunky unclear interface

3,0 5 jaar geleden

It allows me to track my time, as required by my company.

The overall UI seems clunky and difficult to navigate. As a disclaimer, I use platinum which I know is still beta. The endless amount of sidebar pull-out drawers is a confusing and difficult way to structure this type of software. It's very easy to lose your place. I'm a fairly minimal user of Workamajig at this point, my main uses are tracking time in my time sheet, marking tasks complete, and reviewing the schedule to see who should receive the ticket next.

5 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Workamajig. All of the functions you mentioned can be done straight from the Task Card from the Today-Creatives screen. You can enter time, mark task as completed, and by using the Folder icon you can quickly navigate to the Schedule of the related project. They can also switch to the task grid view to expand the row to enter time/mark as completed without opening up side panels. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to walk through this with you. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Executive Assistant to Managing Partners

3,0 5 jaar geleden

You can easily view other calendars to schedule a meeting. Meeting times can be easily broken down. I've always been an Outlook calendar user, but we use WMJ for meetings and manage time billed to a client project.

Printing others calendars is probably my biggest gripe with WMJ. When I print out other peoples calendars it prints my name on the bottom of the page. It should read like "Jane Doe 00/00/00 - Printed By XXXXXX".

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I believe we have a resolution to the issue mentioned; when printing the calendar using Calendar View option, you can also choose "Display Legend." This will print the legend on the printout since each calendar can have multiple people or resource selected to view/print. Please let us know if you have further questions and if we can be of any assistance at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Ivan Team WMJ

JENNIFER
Accounting Administration in Canada
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Better upgrades

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really like the live/speed aspect, that as soon as someone approves their time, I can see it right away and add it to the billing. The newer features that allow me to drill down into more information, or click on a link to take me to a new screen is turning out to be super helpful to solve issues.

I'm really liking the new Platinum version, and seeing what new features are offered. Especially now that I can use it on my iPad!

Don't like that I lost the ability to open a page in a new window.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the updates we've worked to develop, and that you've gained value from the real time updates in Workamajig! Please note that if ctrl+click the page you'd like to open, it will open in a separate window :) Please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected]. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Lisa
EVP/CFO in VS

Workamajig is great!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been on the system since 2005 and it keeps getting stronger and stronger. thanks for all the updates.

I like the billing system the best but all features are great especially when you see it as an overall inclusive system. The new dashboards are awesome. always looking for more ways for all employees to see and take ownership. Love the new V card area. works awesome.

Deliverables are still a bit weak and clunky. they could be more flexible and intuitive. would like to see more ways to share profit without employees drilling down to figure out employee cost or salaries.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; we appreciate your input as we continue working to better our user experience. Please let us know if we can assist with any questions that arise at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Not ideal, but the best option we've found so far

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Workamajig is an integrated tool that's useful for agency management. It's helped consolidate the programs and software needed to run the business.

How integrated it is for timekeeping, accounting and media.

Because it's so customizable, it can be very overwhelming and confusing to know how best to set it up to utilize features for your business. I would recommend utilizing a Workamajig consultant to get everything set up for best practices. Project scheduling and management features are clunky to use, and require ongoing attention and updates to keep things current.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig; the areas that work well and the ones we can improve upon as we are constantly working to better our user experience. Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Team WMJ