Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Simpro

simPRO is een krachtige softwareoplossing voor het buitendienstbeheer die gespecialiseerde vakaannemers helpt bij het stroomlijnen van de bedrijfsvoering.

Meer informatie over Simpro

It's really a complete and quite easy to use software.

Not the easiest program to learn it also is missing some features the would come in handy.

Beoordelingen van Simpro

3,8
4,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Simpro heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 132 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Simpro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (132)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Office Administrator
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Program - HIGHLY Recommend!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

They are continuously improving and updating simPRO. In comparison to other similar programs I've tried, it's not all pretty bells & whistles, it's bells & whistles with tangible depth and detail.

The implementation seemed cumbersome initially, but absolutely essential given the range of the software. The training was excellent and the customer service/help-desk is great.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this incredible review and feedback! It is success stories like this that inspire our teams to constantly improve. We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a pleasant experience with our support teams, they are always here to help! Looking forward to continue supporting your business growth.

Pippa
Director in VK

Excellent Product & Support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the first contact with Simpro, they were excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was great, came to see us and showed us what it could do for us, so having to consider very carefully following a failed software implementation with another provider, we decided to proceed with them. They weren't the cheapest but we got a good feel for the company and we haven't been disappointed. It wasn't an easy task transferring our data to Simpro and was very time consuming but has been completely worth it now it's up and running.

It's very user friendly and just works for our business

Occasionally we find there is no fix for something we want to change to suit our needs but there is usually a way around it and support are very helpful with suggestions. I am able to submit suggestions to a forum in which they consider putting changes in place if they can.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Pippa, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words and feedback! Success stories like this inspires our team everyday. We look forward to continuing our partnership. Wishing you all the best!

Bron: GetApp

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not good any more. This product is not well supported by customer support

I dont like it at all, Simpro was sold off to an offshore investor. Since then no customer support are available and their product is often offline and the mobile apps don't upload Techn notes

No customer support, software often down and slow and mobile app not working properly

Rob
Vice President in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Robust and intuitive field management software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this has been an amazing experience for us. The software feels like just what the doctor ordered and we are very happy with the choice. The simPRO team has been rock solid, supportive, knowledgeable, and fun to work with from day 1.

When it comes to field service management this is custom software which is hard to beat. simPRO is bringing a new level and caliber of organization and efficiency to our business and we are still implementing all that it offers. Our field techs now have vastly more relevant information at their fingertips than ever before which is empowering them to be more productive, efficient, and professional.

There are a few confusing aspects of the contacts database and how it relates and connects to jobs, quotes, customers, etc. There are a number of static fields which do not populate from the existing customer database when it seems they should. For instance, if we have an existing contact, we can not simply lookup and connect it to a site contact or invoice contact without some hoops and hurdles.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Rob, thanks for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping your business become more organized and efficient. We encourage you to submit your ideas in regards to the contacts database to the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). Our dedicated product development team uses customer suggestions to regularly enhance simPRO features. If you need any other assistance, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Joel
Operations Manager in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

simPRO works well for our us

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software has really improved the overall functionality of our business as a whole. There are flaws in the simPRO Enterprise software... but I would still say that it is the best software for our business, that I could see. We tried many other software packages... and none of them had as many features and worked as well with our workflow.

The workflow in simPRO is quite comprehensive and yet logical. We love the ability to turn a lead into a quote... then track it into a job, and to an invoice and payment. The fact that our staff can login to the software anywhere in the world makes working on the road so easy. Quoting in simPRO can be easy and straightforward when the software is set up properly. The simPRO Mobile App is logical and easy for our technicians to add time and materials to in the field. The ability to easily add photos and attachments to the job is a nice feature. Also, tracking asset information and test readings is another great feature. Invoicing is logical and fairly easy. Taking payments and giving credit memos is also very easy to do. Inventory management, purchase orders, vendor receipts and vendor invoices are all handled quite well. We struggle keeping up with our vendor receipts, but we like the workflow. We also like the project management aspect of the software.

Learning the software was hard for a lot of our employees. Although the software is logical, it's not always straightforward to do certain tasks. Because simPRO is such a global software, certain features do not always translate to Canadian business practice. We find the inventory management part of the software to be a little overwhelming.... and adding/removing parts on work orders can be hard.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Joel, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has helped your business in so many areas of your workflow. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Nichole
Business Manager in VS

Worth every penny!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our workflow is much more efficient and all users can easily see the information they need to do their jobs. The implementation/set-up was essential in getting us up and running quickly and without the frustrations that can come with learning anything new. Our Implementation Consultant has been fantastic! I have been in contact multiple times with the Help Desk/Software Support and they are great too!

Rather than a cookie cutter software, we were able to build simPRO specifically for OUR company's needs. It is saving us more time than I ever imagined! It is user friendly from both the administration and technician standpoint. My technicians are actually excited about using simPRO because it is straightforward and efficient.

It has taken time to get it up and running just the way we want it, but that would be the case with any software.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Nichole, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that your technicians have had a positive experience with our software. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Mark
Technical Manager in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Simpro - Maintenance Company

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In general you need to go into the setup of Simpro with your eyes open. Test all essential workflows as there will be snags. However, once all the issues are overcome and teams understand and own processes the Simpro works well.

Once set up, data on a range of plant and equipment can be recorded and monitored in real time. Quoting is quick with catalogs and pre-builds available. The open API is excellent with a range of add on options available to customize the build.

The asset importing function is difficult to use as it is asset based and not site based, meaning you have to use multiple templates when creating a site asset list. The time management of real time to scheduled is very clunky and hard to report on for accurate information.

Tyler
COO in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product for SMB

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is pretty good. The support improved with the transition from Australia to local US support. Things have sort of gone backward since rep left though and now the support isn't the same and I really believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that rep had done so many implementations that he knew the different ways to skin the cat to achieve implementation objectives.

Ease of use, functionality, easy to scale up and down with the software.

I hate the fact that I cannot remove the ability by security group to download whatever is on the screen. This is a huge data info/sec problem. For a business product I should have the ability to limit employee's ability to download a CSV file from any screen effectively handing out my pipeline, customer list, etc to whomever they want. There should be some control for this and this is almost to the point where the product is unusable because of security requirements we have from our own customers.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback! We have contacted our US Customer Success team about your concern, and someone will be in contact with you to work through this. If there is anything else you need, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to speak with Customer Support via phone or chats, or to access the Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Robert
Owner in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

SimPRO and ProSec Integration

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SimPRO is a great tool to use for the type of business we operate. It helps us manage material and labor costs very effectively. Once you are properly trained and understand how the system works, preparing quotes is quick and the documents are professional looking.

Job costing is an important concern for us and SimPRO does an excellent job of tracking job costs. We are hoping for continual development in the ease of use for tracking labor and time on the job, but overall, SimPRO does a great job of job cost management.

Seems clunky and non-intuitive at first and training from SimPRO after the initial roll out is not complimentary and quite costly. Also, there are some features that I wish could be improved, such as contract / agreement integration and a more intuitive way to find / locate jobs on the fly using the mobile app. I am looking forward to the rollout of the new SimPRO Mobile app, which may address the later concern.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Robert, thanks for your feedback. We're glad that simPRO has helped your business with job costing. Regarding searching for jobs, the new simPRO Mobile app not only eases tracking of labor time, but it also allows users to search for jobs that are scheduled or assigned to you and all pending and progress jobs. Check out this page for more details: https://www.simpro.us/solutions/simpro-mobile. We also appreciate your feedback on the initial implementation and training. We understand it's a time and financial commitment. Because simPRO touches every area of your business, allowing 4-5 days of training means we can work through your unique workflow to customize the content to specifically align with your business goals. We ensure everyone on your team understands how to get the most from simPRO, so you can get up and running as quickly as possible. Best, Team simPRO

Christian
Christian
CEO in VS

Good software for Service based Trades

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had used it briefly, then went another route due to some "must haves" I had with the mobile app.
The mobile app has since come a long way and appears to have become much more usable for field techs.

With my employees being in the field and primarily using the mobile, it's nice to have a "mobile only" license for them. Other companies require everyone to have a full license which, in my opinion, is a waste since they won't use 10% of what that entails

Mandatory on-site setup and no ability to have a trial instance

5 jaar geleden

Hi Christian, thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that your company is benefiting from simPRO's mobile capabilities! If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Wesley
Technical Lead in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

This system works perfect for our business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1 - Sales Guy : I'm super happy that rep came out to help me sell this software to the owners of my company. We had an awesome chat and he supported me time and time again. We did face difficulties in some parts of the implementation, but rep did an awesome job of feidling my questions and providing answers.
2 - Onsite Phase 1: We feel entirely honored that we had the opportunity to be brought into this system with our on-site trainer. He has been with simPRO for quite some time and has a lot of great experience. The solutions he delivered to us in our routine were exactly what we needed to progress.
3 - Support: Everyone on my team loves the fact that we can call and bug someone about this software and we are welcomed to do so. The support staff are happy to answer questions, they make me feel like they are literally on my team whenever I have questions. We both look our current system and find the exact solution to whatever issue I have had.

I am able to customize and report on about pretty much everything I could possibly desire. We are all very happy with the way this system handles assets, we will be able to move our entire previous work history into these notes as it pertains to site location. We don't really care who owns the property. Our service life is about 10 years, it is very normal that owners change. This system organizes information perfectly to suite our needs.

We had a very unique QuickBooks system that had many quirks. I am a troubleshooter by heart and couldn't rest until we discovered a way to take the info kept in QuickBooks and bring it to simPRO. Ultimately, this was discovered to be double duty and not worth the effort. In the defense of simPRO - they did advise me that this was the case. I was very stubborn. Looking back on that experience it definitely went as well as it possibly could considering how much I was 'addicted' to that information. It did turn out that the route of not importing that work history, due to its complexity, was the right decision.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Wesley, Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that simPRO is suiting your business needs. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team. Best, Team simPRO

Carl
Managing Director in VK

The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need. The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily. Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it. It give you complete visibility on profit and costs. We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day. We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don't use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.

Word processing could be slicker but there is an easy Work around. Rest of bugs they have resolved, it gets constant updates and upgrades.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Carl, wow! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We¿re so happy to see just how much our business has helped you, and how satisfied you are with our service. With regards to your comments on Word processing, feel free to contact our support team on 0800 622 6376 if you require assistance, otherwise, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to put your suggestions in about how we could improve! From, Team simPRO.

Matthew
Major Accounts Manager in Australië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

first time user

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is positive, it's a big system that's capable of many more things than we use currently so that's good to know we still have more to learn and more to gain by learning more etc.

From the first day using simpro I found it easy to navigate and or find a solution/answer for what I was trying to achieve. I have now increased my knowledge of the system to the point that I am implementing new systems for the team here that have been using this for 4 years.

in jobs /invoicing & quotes, when doing a long list of parts the "add a part field" should be top and bottom or the cursor should automatically be back in the field. progress invoices are complicated but maybe i just need to do more training on them.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Matthew, thank you for your kind words. Hearing that we were able to provide a solution to what you were trying to achieve inspires our team to continually improve our software to support your business. We look forward to continue working with you; wishing you all the best!

Debbie
Office Administrator in Australië
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Simpro Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No easy manual to follow. Have to do online training to learn how to do something or have to reach out for help. Help guides are not available for every scenario. Easier to learn MYOB than Simpro because of the lack of a look up manual of how to do something.

Once set up quoting is easier. Scheduling helps with knowing where all staff are. However it is a full time job for one person just to keep everything right in simpro.

Not all information goes to the right place. You think receipts of goods purchased are going to jobs but are not all the time. It does not automatically update the cost price on the job so if you do not activate updates the actual cost is not recouped in invoicing

Dale
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Simpro Enterprise

Opmerkingen: Really good

Relatively easy to use. The jobbing features in general are easy. Interest on overdue invoices should be better set up and integrate with Xero better. Currently is manual and very time consuming. PO's should have better restrictions but are easy to use. Great help menu and find it very easy to follow when I need help. When there are Simpro Enterprise or Connect problems would like immediate notification as this affects job syncing and slows our process down.

Integration was easy but we had help from our Laser Group business development manager

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Dale, thank you so much for providing this feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you have found our Help Desk useful. Anytime that you run into problems that are slowing down your process, please reach out to your local support line. They are always here to help and assist you! Thank you again for this feedback.

Faye
Operations Manager in Australië

Simpro feedback

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Simpro has excellent features to streamline processes like auto triggered notifications. These are helping our company take the step forward to compete with big players in helping us look professional.

The set up can be tricky. I have made numerous phone calls to your support line for them try investigate why something doesn't work as thought. There is lots of great people in the support team and they generally go out of their way to help resolve the issue.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Faye, thank you so much for this feedback. We understand the implementation process can be a lot of work for your business. Our training process is robust and can take a significant amount of time; however, it is essential for long term success with our software. We are looking forward to continue supporting your business!

Construction Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great productivity tool for dispatch and tracking

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Our company was growing and we began looking for software to track and manage our field technicians. We tried out many different softwares on the market. As soon as we tried SimPro we knew it was the software for us. We've been using this software since 2015 and it has streamlined our scheduling, dispatch, and invoicing. Additionally, it allows live tracking of technicians. After technician completes the job, there is no paperwork to deal with and all the information is synced to our office immediately.

While SimPro has a great staff and video tutorials that will help train you, it is a robust software and has many features that will take some time to learn.

richard
Director, CA in VK

Transformational. Easily the most impressive application I've come across in recent years.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am actively recommending simPro across my newtork of trusted partners.

The coherent integration of capabilities ' functionality across the full E2E process, from: initial customer contact; through estimating; execution (delivery); invoicing; seamless integration with Xero. Optimises workflow ' scheduling; reduces cost; reduces risk (audit trail; H'S); removes paper; removes duplication; increases transparency across the business; improves return on all assets ' resources (inventory; vehicles; skilled technicians). Love that it enables a large 'estate' of technical (installed) assets / equipment (v high value) to be managed, and scheduled for an ongoing programme of maintenance - is a huge value add for a technical service contractor to be able to offer this to an 'end-customer', who often has no means of effectively managing own asset register / 'estate'. Powerful MI to model, refine ' improve profitability job by job; by line of business.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there Richard, thank you so much for the kind feedback. It is great to hear that we are providing you with a service that is beneficial to your business and your staff! It¿s also great to hear that you are referring our service to your network. From, Team simPRO

Daryl
Operations Admin Officet in Australië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Simpro Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fully satisfied. Simpro has been a huge leap from where we were at prior. Simpro has increased productivity tenfold./

Simpro has Multiple Features that have increased efficacy across different factors of our business. from Scheduling, Purchasing invoicing ECT.

Speed of implementing discussed ideas, through the ideas process

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Daryl, thank you so much for this kind review and feedback! We are thrilled to hear the simPRO has helped increase efficiency across your business. That is the kind of success story we love to hear! We thank you for your business and look forward to supporting you. Wishing you well!

Jim
VP in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Look for a better company

2,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sorry, but this company is out for money, not the customer. We went with them because they sounded good, but after four months, we needed help to get it online. They cram train in an all-day session, and the platform was built in Australia, so the vocabulary is quite different. We decided that it wasn't for us.And This is where it gets to be a problem you have to sign up for a year contract, and even if it does not work for you, you'll pay for that year. In other words, there is no guarantee if you are not happy with it, tough luck, you'll pay for it, and way.When it talks 6 to 9 months to get the platform up and working, that is a problem, and then you have a problem with their platform, and it will not work.Their response is you have a year contract. We don't care if you can't use it. You have a contract for a year.I can only say one thing don't go with these guys there in it to make their money any way they canThere are other companies out there. Just careful

There are none to talk about. Their just a lousy company

When it talks 6 to 9 months to get the platform up and working, that is a problem, and then you have a problem with their platform, and it is not going to work.

Will
Installation Manager in VK
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers

Simpro

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Positive and controllable

Looks professional and has transformed our daily processes

Project Gant charts could be more flexible

12 maanden geleden

Hi Will, Thank you for sharing your feedback on Simpro. We appreciate your positive review and are thrilled to hear that it has transformed your daily processes. Regarding your comment about project Gantt charts, we understand the importance of flexibility in visualizing and managing projects. We continuously strive to enhance our features and encourage you to share some more detail of what you would like to see improved with the Gantt charts feature on our Customer Ideas Portal! We're glad you made the switch to Simpro and we look forward to supporting your business's growth and success.

Cheryl
VP in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

We even help sell simPro

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent

simPro is start to finish. Sales/project jobs and service jobs/technician types in notes remotely, clocks and and out, straight to billing and managing an A/R.

Some of the reports are not well explained or thought out.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping you in so many areas of your operations. If you have any questions about the reporting features, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (helpdesk.simprogroup.com) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Jaroth
Student in Mexico
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

simPro to manage like a professional

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it, it's a great software, but in some things it need to be better.

I really love and like the way that you can use the functions and the tools to manage your business in a great way, I like that the graphic interface it's professional and the way that you can order your business, it's absolutely good

I don't like that some functions and tools don't have the best use, or are obsolete, because there are some functions that comply with the the use of other function.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Jaroth, Thank you so much for this kind review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to constantly improve. We look forward to continuing to support your business growth. Wishing you all the best!

Jane
Office Manager in VS
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Alot of work to transition but so far worth the work put into it

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When they tell you planning and implementing is hard they are not lying. It takes lots of time investment and should be done in stages. The software offers so much and you need to figure out what matters first and slowly work into the other things.

Service order flow, scheduling, invoicing. Also, the training and support is fantastic. Trainer kept us on track and productive. Came back when we were ready to launch and cleared up alot of things.

The mobile app needs some help, but I think most do at this point in the world of technology. We expected a little more and hope more is in development

2 jaar geleden

Hi there Jane, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our training and support teams. We understand the implementation process can be a lot of work for your business. Our training process is robust and can take a significant amount of time; however, it is essential for long term success with our software. We are looking for to continually supporting your business growth. Wishing you all the best!

Frank
CEO in VS

Excellent software and customer support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

How much money it saves me. The level of efficiency and production I have because of simPRO is remarkable. The software is used be everyone in my office.

I was looking for a complete software solution for a while before I found simPRO. The only con is that they didn't come to the US sooner.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there Frank, wow! Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate any and all comments from customers, it just makes it that much more special when they're from someone who is happy and satisfied with our service. From, Team simPRO.