Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AppManager

Applicant tracking systeem dat bedrijven helpt bij het beheren van wervingsprocessen, kandidaatprofielen, vacaturemeldingen en meer.

Meer informatie over AppManager

Intuitive and simple pane, all information about candidates is in one place. Customer service is responsive and helpful.

I know it's important, but it annoys me that I have to change my password every 3 months.

Beoordelingen van AppManager

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
5,0

AppManager heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 10 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (10)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je AppManager eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10)

Hubert
Hubert
Associate Manager in Polen
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

I recommend the application in daily work

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend App Manager - it's definitely worth trying to work with the app and see for yourself how effective and efficient it is.

App Manager has greatly improved the day-to-day work and conduct of recruitment processes. It is easy to use and at the same time functional so I can easily manage candidates in a recruitment project. A great option is also to share profiles with other colleagues which streamlines daily work.

The layout could be better albeit it's more a matter of taste and personal feelings and doesn't affect the daily work too much.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Hubert! Thank you for your feedback! We're currently working on improving layout of AppManager. :)

Maciej
Consultant in Polen

Still printing CVs?

5,0 9 maanden geleden

I would say AppManager has all the features a great ATS should have. It's ituitive and easy to use, you can very easily classify and organize candidates profiles, both individually and collectively. Every user is able to personalize the layouts, which information they want to display first, how they want to filter the profiles. Additionally, you can organize information related to your clients and keep track of every change or notes added to theirs profile, so you could also use AppManager as a basic CRM software. In my opinion, AM is a solid option for both HR departments and recruiting agencies looking for a dedicated platform.

As a relatively fresh product, from time to time, you can encounter some bugs, however most of the times they are quickly fixed by the support team.

Weronika
Senior Consultant (Recruiter) in Duitsland

AppManager - my thoughts

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, I really enjoy using App Manager. One thing I'd consider improving is when I'm in a candidate meeting and I'm writing notes next to their CV. The notes section seems to be fixed, and I have to scroll the entire screen upwards to view the CV, I'm not sure if I'm explaining it clearly. Apart from these three challenges, AppManager facilitates my work, allowing me to organize candidate information and manage recruitment statuses. The CRM is also good, although company names often duplicate there (a good solution might be to link these duplicated companies under one tax identification number - and in that case, filling in that tax ID should be mandatory).

I really like the new interface of AppManager. While not the most crucial aspect, it definitely enhances the work experience. I appreciate the "candidate profile" feature, which compiles all the key information (easy to copy) and allows me to simultaneously view it while creating candidate notes. I find it great that I can customize columns and filters within the database according to my preferences. One of the coolest features is that I can directly post job ads on LinkedIn while creating them. I value the ability to swiftly move candidates from one project to another, and the transparency of a candidate's history is particularly beneficial.

In AppManager, there are two aspects that could benefit from improvement. One of them is the candidate search within our database. I must admit that I often use the older version of the application for this task as it's more straightforward. Currently, I'm unable to input the city during the search. The order in which candidates appear seems a bit random (it would be more logical if they were listed from the newest application to the oldest). It would be valuable to introduce various filters like salary expectations, city, company, and more.The second issue that could work more efficiently is candidate sharing. I'm not sure if this has changed since the last time I used this feature, but previously, when I shared a candidate profile with another consultant, the profile would arrive via email without any indication that it was from me. This required the recipient to search for the candidate's name (lacking an ID or a link to the database).

9 maanden geleden

Hi Weronika, thank you for your feedback. We checked the candidate sharing option and it works, so please check it on your end. If you still have a problem with that, please contact our support. As for candidate search - we are working on improving this feature!

Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Versatile application for any organization

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: AppManager is a good tool for any organization. It has all the necessary tools to successfully implement recruitment processes from start to finish. As a user - I am satisfied and feel that the great support of the IT team will lead to the continuous progression of this system.

I think the greatest power of this application is its simplicity and functionality. The interface makes it easy to work on a daily basis, and if we miss a specific function - the support department is always willing to help!

The thing I like the least at the moment is the candidate search system, while it is clear that the support department is working on improving this feature on an ongoing basis.

Anna
Employer Branding Strategy Lead in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool, I recommend it to everyone!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like AppManager because it makes my job easier! It saves my time, supports communication in the recruitment team, organizes communication with candidates, thanks to which no one is left without feedback. I also know that the company listens to its customers' needs & challenges, and tries to implement possible solutions in the system. I had the opportunity to test other ATS platforms and AppManager is the best!

I appreciate the user-friendly interface and the convenience of changing candidate statuses combined with easy e-mail communication (along with templates that can also be personalized before sending). Summaries in the candidate's profile allow you to quickly and effectively do the first screening. Internal notes make communication between people involved in one project more efficient. AppManager makes my recruiting processes so much easier!

Whenever I start a new project, I have trouble distinguishing between creating a project and posting a job offer. However, I blame the fact that I only have a few recruitment processes a year. When I run projects one after another, everything is clear to me.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Anna! We're happy to hear you like our system. Thank you for your feedback - it will help us to improve AppManager! :)

Kinga
Associate Manager in Polen

Good application for Recruitment Agency

5,0 9 maanden geleden

The management of candidates and the recruitment process is very clear and friendly. Ability to generate reports summarizing a given recruitment process. The product is easy to use. The pleasant interface is also a plus.

CRM is an essential element for a recruitment agency, and despite the presence of this module in the application, it needs to be further refined.

9 maanden geleden

Hello Kinga, thank you for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed using AppManager.

Dominika
Manager in Polen
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

AppManager improves my daily work

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Easiness of use, important info on the front page, customization.

I am happy with the product, no need to improve anything.

Edyta
Head of Employer Branding operations in Polen

intuitive operation

5,0 9 maanden geleden

The features are well organised and easy to find. Customer service works quickly

It would be nice if there were additional features such as employee dashboards

9 maanden geleden

Hi Edyta! Thank you for your review! :)

Olga
Customer Service Specialist in Polen

AppManager simplify recruitment process

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is good. AppManager is very user-friendly and helps save time to match the perfect candidate.

I haven’t noticed negative sides so far.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Olga, we're happy you enjoy using AppManager. :)

Malina
Emloyer Branding Delivery Lead in Polen

Really great customer service

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to AppManager, it is much easier for me to recruit for the team, I appreciate the quality of customer service.

Clear layout, ease of use, well-presented candidate data, ease of posting of job offers, great customer service

9 maanden geleden

Hi Malina, we're happy you enjoy using AppManager! :)