Blitz for Bucks

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Suzanne S.
Licensed Producer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love the whole experience. We started with just one user and have grown our business. We have now expanded to 5 users. We are able to customize it per user based on their individual needs and focus within the company.

Pluspunten: It's very easy to use. It its customizable to our needs. It organizes the day for our whole office. The support I receive from our account executive is amazing. He listens to what I would like the software to do and helps to make it happen. He is quick to response and truly " gets it".

Minpunten: I don't like that a couple of features that I want to add to my customization are not available yet. I would like to be able to simply hit the enter key when searching for a client.

van Double A Solutions op 1-8-2019

Thanks for your review Suzanne! We really appreciate hearing feedback on our system and how it is helping you grow your business.

Back to Blitz!

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Tyler R.
Owner/Business Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been pretty fantastic. Tina Cannon is a great support specialist. It's easy for me to do what I need with my leads and customers. Update information, upload files, tag them, Etc.

Pluspunten: I love the workflows feature. Having automated email built into an already robust lead system and CRM is a major perk. The ability to easily customize, categorize, and tag lead types so it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for is also really nice.

Minpunten: The only thing I might say that I don't like is that I can't activate, deactivate, or customize workflows myself. You have to call support to do that. But the robust functionality far outweighs this issue.

van Double A Solutions op 4-2-2019

Thanks for the feedback Tyler! We are glad you are loving the workflow feature!

Recently we pushed a software release so you are able to turn workflows on and off depending on if your account status (user or admin). Give us a call if you have any additional questions! :)

Very smooth, plenty of options, and great customer support.

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2017
Kyle D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Sometimes I do not like that the blitz features do no work together with Allstate features, but I believe that is more the fault of Allstate.

Pluspunten: I like how they continue to improve the software, as well as take feedback from the users. One of the customer rep is very helpful every time I speak with her, and she checks on us frequently. Great customer support for a great product.

van Double A Solutions op 27-7-2017

Thank you for the feedback Kyle! We really appreciate it and will share the great feedback with Diane!

Blitz lead management

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019
Dominic C.
Agent
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up. The support was a HUGE help. I was lucky enough to have my executive walk me through everything, I never ONCE felt unsure or unclear on how I'm going to be able use this to benefit my office. I can see how flexible and applicable this software could be to ANY business because of it's capacity for customization. Best of all they offer this product for a very fair price, it shows there interest to keep your business "in the black".

Pluspunten: The best part about this software is the use of the work flows. This automatically preforms an action sequentially after another action or change. This allows you to follow up with your clients with mechanical efficiency. If you set yourself up right you never have to miss a follow up or to remind a client.

Minpunten: There is no built in soft phone. Its not the worst set back but it could be convenient to have that.

van Double A Solutions op 18-3-2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time our of your business day to leave us a review!

Workflow Set up and review with Julie

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2016
Becky G.
Client Contact Re
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We consider ourselves very luck to have been assigned an account rep like Julie. She has followed up with us and kept in touch even though we were not completely ready to get things going right away. Today, we finally have our first campaign going and she walked us through step by set and made things very easy to understand.

Pluspunten: That it is going to help us build our business

Minpunten: This is not a "Con" for the software. I am the only one in the office with CRM experience. I spent almost 7 years using another product. I need to retrain my own mind to work off of the terms that your software uses.

van Double A Solutions op 31-8-2016

Hello Becky, we are very glad that you like our software. Julie and the Blitz staff take pride in assisting our customers with the best service possible. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please reach out to us anytime. Thank you for being a Blitz customer!

Blitz

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Client Success Advisor
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Blitz has been a great software for us to stay organized with leads and referrals in order for our sales team to stay on track. It has helped create folders, creates leads and help with marking certain opportunities as won

Pluspunten: Blitz is a great lead management system that helps our company stay organized and on top of our game due to Blitz. They have the ability to fill in multiple fields along with labels and folders. The folders allow us to be able to keep folders organized per employee.

Minpunten: Blitz is a self serve account, so if you don't work the account, it stays an unorganized, jumbled mess. It would be cool if you are able to mass delete. This would allow us to come back after so many months and delete lists that are no longer callable.

van Double A Solutions op 1-8-2019

Thanks for your review! We appreciate hearing your feedback. Reach out to our team for a way to mass delete. That actually is a feature in Blitz! The support team or the account management team can help you through that process if you'd like.

Blitz Review

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018
Trusted Advisor
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over experience has been very good. It is easy to use and easy to get the hang of.

Pluspunten: I enjoy the ease of use of updating your leads. It easily displays dates and times of these things.

Minpunten: The auto dialer is not easy to set up and their is not any certain "folder" or "tank" you can look in to see your open and working leads.

van Double A Solutions op 20-9-2018

Thank you for your response! We really appreciate hearing your feedback! Those development ideas will be taken into consideration as we continue to work to bring our users the best experience while in our software.

Blitz <3

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Lisa K.
Client Success Advisor
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that I can create different files and folder for each of my sales team members to better sort their prospects.

Minpunten: I don't like that I have to convert files into csv before I can upload even a basic spreadsheet.

van Double A Solutions op 18-7-2019

Thanks for your review, Lisa! We really appreciate hearing the feedback and are happy you are enjoying the software.

Very easy and user-friendly!

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2017
Kyle D.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: How easy they make it to keep things moving! They continue to add features that make it easier to use.

Minpunten: I don't particularly care for the categories that you need to choose from to make a history record. Like "Attempted Contact". I feel that it can be misleading when revisiting lead lists and more options should be available.

Really helps me keep track of my sales leads!

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017
Brittany M.
Account Executive / Commercial Trucking Insurance Agent
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helps me be better organized!

Pluspunten: Ease of use and very accessible; you can use on your phone or computer! I like that I am notified of a sales lead via Email in real time!

Minpunten: I wish there was a option to text the prospect thru the website. Sometimes, text works better and that would be a really cool feature!

van Double A Solutions op 6-11-2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Simply excellent

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2017
Christina S.

Opmerkingen: Efficiency

Pluspunten: Keeps it simple and VERY organized. I can not imagine life without Blitz. My team absolutely loves.

Minpunten: Really nothing. I have been using the software for a bit more than one year and can not see anything I do not love.

van Double A Solutions op 27-7-2017

Thank you for your review, Christina! We really appreciate the feedback from your agency.

Best all around CRM for the money

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019
Jason A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, the support staffs are true Professionals always available to address and effectively answer my questions or help me set up the system the way I want to

Pluspunten: The ease of use, it took me alomost a year to figure out how to do the things I wanted with my old CRM. I was able to set up all the capabilities I wanted with Blitz in less than a week.

Minpunten: No cons so far, I have been using the system for 6 months

van Double A Solutions op 11-1-2019

Thanks for the review Jason! We love to hear that feedback!

Easy to use - no experience required, design your own CRM

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Bob C.
Financial Consultant
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome, saves time on looking up information

Pluspunten: Easy to understand, easy to use, works on my phone

Minpunten: Occasionally the screen loads are slow. Occasionally sign you out without saving work you have input.

van Double A Solutions op 14-12-2018

Thanks for the great review Bob! We really appreciate hearing the feedback from our customers.

Nick Irmen

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2016
Joey L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm a new Allstate agent and purchased Blitz through Blueprint. Nick contacted me as soon as I opened up, but I didn't follow through with all the training. This was an error on my part. I've been working with Nick this past week and regret not using this tool from day 1. I have called colleagues and suggested they start using Blitz to track all their leads.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that it will send us reminders to make phone calls for leads and it sends follow up emails out for us. This is critical instead of relying on the human brain to remind us on every lead. There's just too many leads to do this.

Minpunten: I'm not sure if it's a con or just my lack of computer knowledge, but there's a lot to learn with this system. This may be my lack of knowledge with a system like this.

Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016
Bron H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Needed to add a new user to my account today (Family Life Insurance Group). Julie Alley did an excellent job of walking me thru the process, but what really impressed me is that she called me back to help me set up the new user. Nice!

Baili Connin was very friendly and knowledgeable very easy to work with

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2017
Kathie M.
sales
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: great way to manage time and call backs

Pluspunten: quick and easy scheduling makes this work for me. I like the option to set for a weekly call cycle

Minpunten: the reports are a little hard to read and take too long to update I might be missing a step in the process

van Double A Solutions op 16-10-2017

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Very positive because of my Account Manager Nicholas Irmen

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2017
Wanda D.
Office Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ability to do many things to drive sales. Able to see as an administrator how active each of my LSP's are with the use of this system. Also enables me to distribute leads effectively, great tool for new LSP's to use.

Minpunten: Seems like there is constant changes, so if you are not a frequent user it is like having to start all over again.

My Experience has been Bar None! It's easy to use and it remembers things for me.

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2016
Nick C.
Exec. Account Manager

Opmerkingen: So far I have more pros than cons. Pros
-easy to use
-easy to upload leads
-all in 1 system. Leads, Appts, Calls....Its all together.
-I am just beginning to use work flows and its great. I don't have to remember who to call or when to send an email. Lets face it, were all busy and get sidetracked. Leads or potential sales slip through the cracks....not anymore!!!
Cons-
I would love if I update a lead that is also in E agent to auto load into E agent too. Its not the end of the world but it is an extra step. I am also not able to have 2 windows pop for my Fonality so only Eagent pops and I have to manually pop blitz. also not the end of the world.
These two cons are not really Blitz's fault. I have only good things to say about Blitz and the team. Alex is down to earth, he understands our needs and is always available to help. Having him backing us on this is huge, because this is a new system for us and he makes it super easy to use and be successful. Thanks!!!

Awesome!

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017
Amr H.
Allstate Agency Owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Customer Service is definitely one of the biggest pros that i've experienced with this service. I'm an Allstate agency owner and blitz co-created Allstate Lead Manager tool, which makes the job a million times easier. I spoke to Dalton who is the supervisor there and he was able to walk me through the entire system with great detail.

van Double A Solutions op 27-11-2017

Thank you for your review! We love to hear feedback from our customers!

Great Way to Record Activity w/ Client & Submit a Series of Emails to Close Sale

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Jason J.
Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great value for the money for a CRM.

Pluspunten: Automated emails and editing/adding additional email templates for various products are a great feature.

Minpunten: Not able to tweak workflow at user level.

Great customer service, Nick is a pleasure to work with.

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017
Michael V.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: workflows and the ability to set up automated emails. I also like the tage function allowing me to target market.

Minpunten: Would like some flexibility to change the info that comes into my system from web lead providers. I would also like an option to put in the the premium on opportunities not just revenue.

Feedback on customer support provided by Rep

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Mehdi A.
Sales
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good. Still learning how to effectively use the analytics tools provided.

Pluspunten: Intuitive and relatively easy to use. Easy accessability.

Minpunten: Email functionality is a little clumsy and lacking in range of content that can be included

van Double A Solutions op 28-2-2019

Thanks for the review Mehdi! We enjoy hearing that you are liking the system!

Exceptional Software and Capability - Even Better Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017
Phil F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I was very hesitant about making the switch to Blitz from a different Lead Management System used previously in the past. After working with my account manager, I am excited to use the system when I open my Agency on March 1. The support team have been extremely supportive and accommodating. I value such amazing customer service and care and can't wait to see all the system is capable of. Thanks

van Double A Solutions op 22-2-2017

Thanks Phil for the positive feedback. We are happy Tina has provided you with excellent customer service!

Great service today

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2016
Larry O.
Consultant
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: It is very intuitive to use. However, I wish the clients could have flexibility in moving the "fields" view including custom fields) their own liking. Also, in the country field, could you make the United States the default drop-down at the top. I am guessing most of your customers US based. If you used the system a lot, little things like that save time. You guy have been great to work with so far. Calvin Peters help today was exceptional. Eric, Ian, and Moby have all been very helpful as well.

Excellent Service

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2016
Richard K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Still learning, but Nick has been great on training and follow up. I know a lot more today due to Nick's patience, great attitude and knowledge.

Pluspunten: The follow up and enthusiasm of the staff.

Minpunten: A lot to learn, but will be worth it in the end.