Fast and Simple! Less for me to mess up lol! jk

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018
Chris A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ive already recomended it to friends and colleges

Pluspunten: Easiest Software Ive Used so far!
. Fast and Simple! Less for me to mess up lol! jk Ive Used a bunch of different software solutions for different applications, and this one seems to be the fastest, and user friendly one yet. especially if you have employees that you don't want going into specific areas, you have the ab slitty to block them from those places. I also like how maneuverable it is. I have 2 point of sales. one for retail, one for online sales. They both communicate to za central server located in the office. It works id say with a 99.59% success rate! and the other 4.61% is usually solves very quickly! Thank You.

Minpunten: If you need to open another register, it does not share the same database for your labels, or pictures. Even if you have a central server. However, its nothing compared to what you get for the money!

I use this software for a fireworks stand twice a year. I highly recommend this software.

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017
Karen G.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - A record keeping system that works very well for a low price.
- A cash register with an optical scanner for quick and easy transactions.
- Quick access to daily and weekly sales.
- Quick access to profit margin.
- Inventory tally at any time.

Pluspunten: I have used this software since June of 2016. I run a fireworks stand twice a year. This software keeps up with my sales, profit, and sales tax. I also know exactly how much inventory I have on hand. It is easy to enter the inventory and easy to adjust inventory. I use a scanner for most items, but I have buttons set up for hard-to-scan items. It is easy to see how much business that I have done at any time of the day. The software is very user friendly. The reports are easy to run. I can see my sales for one day, a month, the year, or any time frame that I choose. I can also see the difference between the cost of the items sold and the sales to give me an idea of my profit. I am very satisfied with this product. I have also contacted Alexandria a couple of times. They have always replied promptly and given me the information or help that I needed.

I have had very good experiences with the POS Maid software

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2018
Dennis H.
educator
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: inventory and cash drawer features

Pluspunten: The POS Maid is very affordable for the start-up business on a shoe string budget. Customizable. You can add your own log and tag line. Built in section to close out the shift. Employee set up with pass codes. Employee digital time sheet available. Easy to use with a touch-screen monitor.

Minpunten: should be a more intuitive. changing the buttons or moving the buttons can be easier. need section for note taking or alphabetizing customers and what they owe with a running total

Great POS software for small businesses.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Samuel K.
I.T Technician
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Is a great experience. For the price I paid there are no complaints here.

Pluspunten: This software is extremly user friendly. Unlike many others it can handle VAT. Its light weight i.e don't need heavy hardware to run as either client, standalone or server. Extremely value for your money.

Minpunten: It doe lack some features that the much more expensive software has e.g more reports, more back end features etc. however you get what you pay for and its bang for your buck.

Best value for small retailers.

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018
Larry K.
E-commerce sales manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use and has a full range of features. I set up all 3 of my printers to work seamlessly with POS Maid. Thermal receipt printer, laser forms printer for business report printing and most impressive the thermal label printer for barcode label stickers on all of my merchandise. This makes the customer checkout process a breeze.

Minpunten: It was a bit hard for me to find the software on an internet search because I tend to search top pos software reviews. This type of search will usually only yield the really expensive software that comes with hardware and many times a monthly fee.

Excelent and easy tu use POS Software.

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018
Carlos S.
IT Tech
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fast and easy setup. Payroll is easy because all employee use the time clock. I can manage permissions per user.

Pluspunten: Easy use, easy setup, easy install. Great customer service. Has clocking system for employees, This makes it easy to work with payroll.

Minpunten: Would like to save ticket or put them on hold. Needs some work arround for creating combos. Should be able to have more than one sale price per item and give these discounts to clients.

Amazing Software

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Rachel M.
Business Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We have used this software for 3 years in our business & couldn't live without it! Best we have found for the money.

Minpunten: If you chose not to do the monthly fee you can watch tutorials on how to do everything just takes a little bit to learn everything, but it is super user friendly

A little difficult to use all of it's features but we've had it for years and hardly have issues

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018
Paula S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It prints well. It is very quick and easy to load with paper. It doesn't overuse paper. Always prints correctly.

Minpunten: Outdated so that is why we need to get our update! Sometimes it will get stuck and not know when to print but I think it's just old.

Best POS software on the market for less money then others...and it does more.

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018
Elaina Q.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love the fact it has inventory and easily allows me use it to keep track of what I've got, what I've used when I make a sale. Everything is pretty easy to use, and easy to set up.

Minpunten: I don't need the time clock or employee records, so for me it's the thing I don't use and the only thing I can say bad about it...and even then it's only because my shop doesn't need it.

Its Easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Wanda S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to understand and it is easy for my employees to use.

Pluspunten: It is everything I need to run my small business. It is to were my employees only has access to certain things and i have full control.

Minpunten: would like an hard copy of an owners manual. Also would like to be able to add a extra fee to my invoices for a credit card fee.

The software is great , for your small business needs

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Art S.
CEO and Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use, keeps track of all sales and expenses, and stays current with all PCI compliance.

Minpunten: Support has a response time of about 2 to 6 hours, via email. The software still has some growing to do, like to allow more lines of text to be written on a receipt for promotion purposes.

The Best user friendy and cost effective software on the market!!

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Marquita J.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: it is very user friendly, there is a
fast response from tech support whenever i have a question and most of all this software is very
cost effective and have no long drawn out contracts

Minpunten: i dont like the older computer program look seems a little outdated as far as the layout is concerned but overall thats really the only complaint i have with this software

Easy to set up. Allows me to keep track of my inventory.

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018
Daniel B.
Insurance Specialist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Allows me to keep better track of my sales and inventory. I like that I use the time function to help with keeping track of my labor.

Minpunten: Menus have a learning curve and could be more intuitive. I don't have a touch screen, and that could be the issue.

POS MAID is just what i was looking for

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018
Paul M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: There are a lot of systems out there but this is the best for the money and it combines 4 systems together POS, Bar-Code, Email / Text, and accounting

Pluspunten: POS MAID is just what i was looking for they have thought of everything. The bar-code and coupon making, text and email sending all included. There is even general accounting But best of all is the price.

Minpunten: To many steps but will be OK with a touch screen. And I wish there was a quicker way to add the items in the inventory. The sale screen could have a little more color to make it easier to see. And from what i know so far there is no method for a tablet or cell

# one 1

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2018
Miguel a R.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: easy to use, and have a lot of futures, easy to install and understand , easy to expand, can be use for anything that you can imagine each application have the way to fallow the instruction

Rep computers helped me with all problems. Working like a champ

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017
Less S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Purchased pos software for a new startup business in a auto parts and repair business. I had some problems in the beginning but with a few emails it works like a dream. Still have a few kinks to work out but not worried. This has got to be the best customer support that I have ever had with a software program. Usually they sell it to you and forget you or it takes forever to get any messages back. I would buy from and would recommend to anybody. Thanks Alexandria Computors for making my life easier.

Great software

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
Eddie R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy setup, dummy proof!!!!

Minpunten: Nothing really the program is straight forward!!!

So far this product has been the best. Its so user friendly

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
James C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software improved my business sales

Pluspunten: User friend. Not complicated as others out there. Not expensive but gets the job done right. Good reporting. Tracking employee attendance. Allows you to import excel data.

Minpunten: Maybe I'm yet to learn that feature but even though I like the Layaway feature a lot, I still have not been able to figure of how to create a layaway payment with at least 4 different payment installment.

Fully functional low priced POS system

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Roque G.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very good overall experience. The system can be set up and personalized quickly, and adapted to a variety of retail situations.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the compatibility with a large number of POS hardware items.

Minpunten: The necessity of Excel to print some of the reports.

Looked for entry level POS software, affordable and functional. POSMaid fits the bill!

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018
Gail S.
Partner
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a small business, it is hard to afford all that you need. POS software i one of those things that you think you can do without. Not true! It is truly an integral part. But affording it is another. POSMaid is the right product for any small business!

Pluspunten: POSMaid is perfect for a small business or Craft Show use. it is affordable and very functional. Allows for all monetary transactions and keeps tally. It is perfect for Entry level use. The inventory control is more than I expected.

Minpunten: So far I have not found any issues that I could not resolve. I did have a question about printing, but an email to the support team resolved this.

We are using the Restaurant POS software

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Mary T.
Marina Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Easy to use! Right price! I love how employees can choose photos of the items for quick and easy selections.

Minpunten: Reports. I need more details to prove the cash drawer at the end of a shift. Other than that, it is great.

Easy to understand

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Karen P.
Admin
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Price, handling and just being able to maneuver around it and not getting lost. Very simple and easy to use.

Minpunten: My pos not compatible, I have just had a hard time getting the drawer to open and getting my printer to print.

Horrific system

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2017
Len M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: none

Pluspunten: I found Restaurant Maid on Ebay @ $99 per station. We thought it was a bargain to set up the POS in our new restaurant.

Minpunten: When check is printed, server has to ask customer to write in tip BEFORE it is rung up for payment! Horrific customer service. Alexandria's recommended "Mercury Payment Services" was absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!! We replaced the system with a $16,000 Aloha system that was flawless from day one.