Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Reoon Email Verifier reviews

Over Reoon Email Verifier

Oplossing voor e-mailverificatie waarmee bedrijven op een uniforme interface e-maillijsten, domeinen, SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) en meer kunnen valideren.

Meer informatie over Reoon Email Verifier

My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet.

Beoordelingen van Reoon Email Verifier

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Reoon Email Verifier heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 126 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Reoon Email Verifier eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (126)

Gur
Gur
Owner in Israël
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Reoon Email Verifier - Great value for money

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent. The platform has significantly improved the accuracy and deliverability of my email campaigns by efficiently identifying and removing invalid, disposable, and risky email addresses. Its fast processing speeds, user-friendly interface, and detailed reporting have made managing email lists much easier and more effective. Additionally, the responsive customer support has been very helpful whenever I needed assistance. Overall, Reoon Email Verifier has been a game-changer for my email marketing efforts.

Pros: What I liked most about Reoon Email Verifier Exceptional accuracy in identifying and removing invalid and risky emails. Fast processing speeds for both individual and bulk email lists. A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, even for non-technical users. Comprehensive reporting that provides detailed insights into email list quality. Cost-effective pricing that offers excellent value for money. Responsive customer support with quick and helpful responses to inquiries.

It lacks advanced integration options with some lesser-known email marketing platforms, which would enhance its versatility even further.

Adolfo
CTO in Mexico
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use and reliable, highly recommended

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience has been very good since my free trial, I implemented and tested your service in a few minutes

I really liked its easy-to-implement API and its easy-to-understand documentation and Dashboard.

I would like that they have a status page.

Etienne
Ceo in Frankrijk
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review for reoon

3,0 2 maanden geleden

It’s cheap and nice to have as a tool combined with others

Catchalls marked as catchall when they aren’t

Karen
Project Manager in Filipijnen
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Fast, Easy, and User-Friendly

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent, largely because it's so easy to use. The interface is intuitive, making email verification quick and straightforward. It efficiently handles tasks, making my work much easier. Overall, it's a user-friendly tool that meets all my email verification needs.

As a beginner stepping into the world of email verification, I found the Reoon Email Verifier impressively easy to use and remarkably fast in delivering results. Its user-friendly interface stands out, making navigation and operation straightforward, even for those who might not be tech-savvy. The simplicity of the design does not compromise its efficiency; instead, it enhances the overall experience by allowing users to quickly perform verifications without getting bogged down in complexities. This blend of speed, ease, and a well-designed interface makes it a top choice for anyone new to email verification tasks.

None that I can think of. It does its job and does what's expected.

Christopher
Christopher
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Accurate and Simple Email Verifier - Get Reoon Today

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Fantastic and stress-free. We couldn't be happier with the onboarding and well-executed UI.

The ease of implementation and how quickly we can process our lists.

Not necessarily a con, but we would like to have scheduling of tasks vs. single-point list verification so we can automate this process.

Ilya
Owner in VK

Solid tool, great value

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Reoon beats other options on the market for 2 main reasons for me: cost and data. In terms of cost, Reoon is the most cost effective option on the market. Low cost does not correlate with quality here - the quality is at least as good as the market leaders, if not better, by some measures. In terms of data, I really like how Reoon returns a csv with more than just "valid/invalid/unknown". The tool appends a number of columns with extra data about the verification process. Tbh, I never really used that data for anything specific apart from sorting the csv sheet, but, for some reason, it just feels good to have it there.

I have noticed a slightly higher amount of 'unknown' results, compared to other solutions. I am not a tech expert, but I believe that might be due to the time-out time, so, perhaps, increasing that might help.

Roman.
Roman.
Outreach Consultant in Oekraïne
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Experience using Reoon

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I like their UI bc you get used to it really fast. I like their explanational youtube video - straight to the point, no BS. I like their email verification statuses, especially their description. I like that I can use Reoon using just a keyboard when I need to verify a single email.

Sometimes during a bulk email verification process I get a few unknown status emails, but when I scan those again one by one it appears they are valid. This is something tech team can improve in the future

Sajjad
VA in Bangladesh
Directiekantoor, 11-50 werknemers

One of the rockstar tools for email marketers

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Most of campaign analytics results were amazing,no hard bounces at all except one or two soft bounces

Speed of verification process could get more Improved.

Kristian
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My favorite Email Verifier

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Reoon has been a winner in my business, and I will continue to use it.

Reoon Email Verifier does the job, does it very well, and is incredibly affordable. It is my go-to product for Email Verification now. It is easy to use, easy to implement, and incredibly affordable. I also enjoy the variety of options they have as far as plans go. Whether you want to purchase X amount of credits that never expire outright, or subscribe to daily credit plans, there are many options to make it work for your business. The customer service is also excellent!

I have almost no complaints, except it is always nice to learn the tricks of the trade from the companies who make the tools we use for outbound. They often have the best resources, and it would be nice to see a more robust blog from Reoon.

Kunal
Founder in India
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Best bang for buck

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I have used a bunch of email verification tools but nothing comes close to the ease of use and how inexpensive Reoon is when you compare it to other tools in the market. One of the best experiences so far.

Nothing at all. The whole experience is quite smooth.

Navin
Director in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was very good.

Easy to use, straightforward. I have been using the product for sometime now. Very happy with the service.

The daily credits. These could have been weekly or monthly.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

Oussama
Oussama
CEO in Marokko
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple UI and Cheap Email Verifier

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been excellent, and their customer service is outstanding.

In comparison to other solutions, Reoon Email verifier offers exceptional value for the money. It features a straightforward UI and all the data required to filter false emails. The given API streamlines my process. Before making a purchase, I checked the results with other service providers and discovered that they were correct. I got in touch with the group, and they responded to some of my inquiries. If they are unable to confirm an email, credits are also given back for unknown emails. If you enjoy sending cold emails, buying this will be simple.

As a result, I can't think of any features in this software that I dislike; rather, some valid emails are displayed as being unable to be verified. When I contacted the team about this, they explained that this can occur because of the target server and that they also reimburse credits if the verification is unsuccessful.

Faydra D
Faydra D
Most-Things Web Consultant in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very pleased with Reoon Email Verifier

5,0 11 maanden geleden

I like that the tool is super easy to use. I upload a CSV file of all the emails I want to have analyzed, wait less than a minute, and I get my results. Even on one list that had almost 1,000 email addresses, Reoon did the work very fast. I really like the visual wheel and the color-coded legend that shows the different types of emails detected.It's not just "good” and "bad." You get to see whether someone's email is attached to a full inbox, whether email addresses are attached to disposable email services, whether the email address goes to a catch-all receptacle, whether the email address is invalid or unknown and a few other specifics. You can then down a CSV or XLSX file with just what's been marked Safe, All the emails, or you can get a CSV and/or XLSX file of all the emails in specific categories, like everything deemed risky, invalid only and unknown only.It may not seem helpful to have a list of invalid or unknown emails, but I think it makes sense to look through them and see if there are any obvious misspellings, like someone typing .con instead of .com or someone typing .com when you know that a certain provider only uses .net.I'm really glad that I did not pass this deal by when I saw it on AppSumo, like I did with so many others.

No cons to speak of. Everything I use/see, I really like a lot!

Leo
Design Director in Mexico
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Streamlining Email Campaigns with Precision

5,0 4 maanden geleden

What stands out most impressively about Reoon Email Verifier is its unparalleled accuracy in distinguishing valid from invalid email addresses. This precision has been a game-changer for my email marketing campaigns, significantly reducing bounce rates and ensuring that our messages reach our audience. The tool's user-friendly interface deserves special mention; it's intuitive and makes the process of uploading and verifying large volumes of email addresses remarkably straightforward. Furthermore, the speed at which Reoon processes lists, combined with the clarity of the verification reports, allows for quick decision-making and immediate improvement in campaign performance. These aspects collectively have not only enhanced the efficiency of our email marketing efforts but have also provided peace of mind that our communications are as effective as possible.

While Reoon Email Verifier excels in many areas, one aspect that could see improvement is its pricing structure. The current plans, although reasonable, could offer more flexibility to accommodate the varying needs of small businesses or individuals who may not require extensive verification services regularly. A per-verification pricing option or smaller package deals could make it more accessible to a wider range of users. Additionally, on rare occasions, I've noticed a few legitimate emails being marked as risky, which although a minor issue, suggests there is still room for enhancing the algorithm's discernment capabilities. Addressing these areas could make Reoon Email Verifier an even more indispensable tool for email marketers and businesses alike.

Muaz
Growth Consultant in Maleisië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Love how easy to verify the email

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it! Do recommend to others to use, and also I got from my friend use the tools.

I like the most is when I can connect via API to my tools, so that every time user fill in the form, I can know the email is valid or not, so I can use to send email to only valid email.

The interface somehow looking a quite back dated, not so into the latest UI/UX that most of the tools using right now.

Tristan
Tristan

Solid Service

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Compared to others, they did a good job validating. All for a good price. I tested 100 leads for all the other top verifiers, for free, and those all did very similar. With the most used ones having the least amount of emails verified, and reoon being the least amount verified (which to me is a good thing, would rather not send to suspicious emails anyways)

Nothing really, as long as the verifications are accurate

Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Email verificaiton and spam domain screener

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall - this has been an invaluable email verifier and has decreased spam/fake signups in total. Moreover, we used to get 20% of Customer Service time servicing issues with email signups, or incorrectly put emails.

The fact that it has API access, means that it can sync and integrate with own sign-up page. It screens for incorrect domains, fake emails etc. This is helpful when each signup costs money for example. Or where Customer Service is wasted in trying to tweak or change incorrect signed up emails.

There is overall good customer service support - they respond rapidly via emails. The dashboard is intuitive. It would be helpful though to have a bit more videos for low code/no-code newbies like me to help with integration into the sign-up page more.

Walter
Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product!

5,0 vorig jaar

It is very easy to use and avoids my email from getting flagged as spam, I highly recommend it.

I wish I had less "unknown" bounce. Please work on expanding the verification process.

Sohel
Founder in Bangladesh

Reoon Email Verifier One of the best service for email verification

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using and I will use this for future

Very Fast and accurate and low of cost many for value

Sam
CEO in Australië
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome verifier!

5,0 vorig jaar

I like how fast and accurate it is. Better than others I've tried.

More detail around unknown type emails would be good.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Reoon Email Verifier is the best verification tool in the market!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: instead of daily credits they should givemonthly credits

Reoon Email Verifier it verifier email in fraction of seconds, helps for bulk email verifier.. at best price

bulk email verifying in fraction of seconds!! and extra lifetime credits

Alex
Recruitr in Argentinië
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Speed and quality matter!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Its extremely easy to use and the quality of the output is wonderful. Speed is also very important, this is why the guys at Reoon have done a great job with this tool.

none as of now. It gets the job done with what I would say is +99% of accuracy.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are really happy to know that you are pleased with our service. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Sowrabh
Founder in India

Best in the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a really good email verified but the daily limits should be more in my opinion.

The quality of email verification is top class.

The daily limits need to be increased. A monthly cap can be a better option.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your feedback. The lifetime credits are not capped by the daily credits. So, if you get lifetime credits, you can use them anytime you want. We wish you an awesome journey with us!

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Best Email Verifier!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it, the support was responsive and the team is generous.

Quality and user interface. Love everything!

None at all. I like this application so much.

Kali
Email Marketing Specialist in VS
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Email Verifier!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took our send rating from 95% to 99.5%. We were using another software that did not work nearly as well so we are very happy with Reoon!

This software works! The results are easy to interrupt and can be explained to stakeholders that do not have email experience. I also like that they don't charge you for any of the emails that come back as "unknown"

The cleaned list exports are a little long/large. I feel like some of the fields aren't needed and can make it a little confusing until it is cleaned up.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Providing quality service is always our top priority. Your review inspires us to continue our journey!