Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ZoomInfo Operations

Ontvang B2B commerciële gegevens geleverd op jouw voorwaarden: toegankelijk, flexibel en klaar om jouw bedrijf in een versnelling te brengen.

Meer informatie over ZoomInfo Operations

Excellent communication from customer support.

The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating.

Beoordelingen van ZoomInfo Operations

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ZoomInfo Operations heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 103 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ZoomInfo Operations eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (103)

Cameron
Cameron
Marketing Operations Manager in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Great database maintenance software - simple and easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used tools like DemandTools and other database management software in the past - it's all crap compared to RingLead. It's an all-in-one tool that allows me, as a marketing ops person, to link to Marketo and run all my leads through and get them cleaned up (de-duped, matched, converted, etc) as they go through my web forms and uploads. Great tool to also upload big lists into Salesforce. Great tool and I haven't even started to use the more advanced stuff like segments, etc.

Love the simple interface, easy to run and maintain programs, schedules and other filters. Great integrations with Salesforce and Marketo - which is why we

Sometimes have to do some workarounds where they don't have the exact configutation, but for the most part can do everything you need it to.

Danielle
Talent Acquisition Manager in VS
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Viewpoint of a frequent user

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Capture has allowed us to get in contact with candidates who normally we wouldn't have been able to reach. This has greatly increased our ability to be consultative with our clients and fill roles.

I like the fact that we can gather somewhat accurate information on a candidate's personal contact. Being able to keep that information in project lists is helpful as well.

There are only a few things I do not like about the software. In the process of parsing in candidates, there can be some bugs on LinkedIn's side. After that, enriching a large number of candidates can take a while, and sometimes the contact information is incorrect, which has lead to some awkward conversations.

Kevin
Account Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Nice Platform

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

What I liked most about ZoomInfo Operations is how it keeps our CRM data accurate and helps us focus on the best leads. It really boosts our sales efficiency by making sure we're always working with the most up-to-date information and targeting the right opportunities.

What I liked least about ZoomInfo Operations is the user interface, which could be more modern and intuitive. It can also feel a bit overwhelming at first, making it harder for new users to get up to speed quickly.

Lindsay
Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Integrations are A+

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it, I use it everyday. Very easy to maneuver through - just wish it could be more accurate at some times.

I like how this integrates with linkedIn navigator b/c this is where i spend 80% of my time prospecting & it makes it VERY convenient to be able to stay on that site and pull in the information I need

I'm not sure if I use the software to it's fullest capabilities, but I do find it to pull the wrong email/phone nubers more often that not. Like if I was capturing a prospect that is ~6 mnths into a new role at a new organization, I wouldn't be able to pull the most up to date contact information. Again, I'm not sure if this is how I'm using it or the software itself Cost - I have 0 insight into how much we pay b/c im just an end user - that's why I left those sections blank.

Reactie ZoomInfo

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback. If you are finding data quality an issue, you can plug different data enrichment sources into it. However, most enrichment databases won't have updated contact info for some time after a job change. Capture allows you to use any data vendor of your choice :)

James
Salesforce Administrator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to understand, difficult to master.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up, responsive customer service, quality product but difficult to apply well at first.

The fuzzy matching for deduplication of uploads and existing records is fantastic. Even the basic normalization enrichment package will help make your data much more useful. Also, mass update is a fantastic tool for managing your records. This tool has saved me countless hours of coming through duplicates. We would have just had to let them into the system or not uploaded records. It's been a huge win for me in my role as admin.

The deduplication is the part that's difficult to master. It's about as well done as any tool I've seen or tried but the logic for deduplicating can be quite tricky and you have to understand going in that no system is going to completely replace a person reviewing the records.

Radu
Marketing Operations & Insights Manager in Ierland
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Best Bulk Lead Upload Software out there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are happy with it and although every year we review the market we couldn't find any software that would be better than RingLead.

We are only using the Lead Upload functionality and for the past 3 years, we had no problem with this. Love the ability to custom match the imported data with the already existing data and the ability to create templates that can be used based on specific matching criteria.

Nothing to mention here, we didn't have any problems with it.

Philip
Salesforce Architect in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

A value-effective data integrity solution.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am satified with our overall experience with Ringlead. As they have gone through growth stages and transitions, they maintained a solutions oriented approach. Our impression is that their support has improved as the platform functionalities grew, which we find is not typical in this arena.

The Account and Contact merge functionality is something we find very helpful. It is much more effective than native merge functionality.

Initially , we had issues with the deduplication functionality interfering with Contact synchronization on mobile

Paul
Sales Operations in Frankrijk
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

So Far so Good

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Ringlead since 6 months for multiples subjects. So far 0 bugs or real issues.
And the CS team is always there when need with answers.

Every features i use are available on Salesforce, with a big difference. They are way simpler and faster to use on a daily basis. Especially "Deduplication", "mass delete/update". You can also work on both Sandbox and Production effortlessly and refresh the connection immediately.

No big topic. The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating. But that aside nothing.

gerard
sales ops in VS

Great stuff

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it handles our lead routing process perfectly. good for deduping.

Great for lead routing and processing. great.

Interface is a little wonky. pretty cool though

Nick
AE in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's my favorite prospecting tool.

The ability to not leave my normal prospecting workflows when on Linkedin, and the ability to export directly to SFDC

The thing I like least is that it can pull in old emails if they are already in the CRM vs the new company prospects are at.

Istvan
Revenue Ops in Hongarije
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Gain control of your data

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been a very pleasant surprise. Keeping our org's data clean, I've been using Ringlead extensively for record deduping, lead to account matching, sales territory assignment, deleting redundant activity records and a whole lot of other tasks.

Lots of features, seems like they've though about a lot of scenarios. I often find myself wanting to do something, I reach out to our contacts at Ringlead and they offer to walk me through the setup in a call. We're working with some Salesforce consultants and even they are surprised sometimes by the amount of flexibility Ringlead offers since they're used to doing everything by themselves. It is great when I feel in control of the data and with Ringlead I absolutely do!

The tool is great but there are some things that would make my life easier: - Number one feature that's missing is a simple list import via the batch API without doing any transformations/lookups on the data. The current import feature makes too many calls to the API so we cannot use it and have to pay for a very expensive alternative tool. - Documentation could be improved a bit. I often need to talk with actual people to find answers. - Please let me edit the time zone of the scheduling interface, none of our departments are located in the EDT timezone but the UI doesn't let me change it. Even better, corresponding times in different timezones I specify would be very helpful, especially since there's a 9 hour difference between our HQ and where I work. - I'm having trouble understanding/remembering which tasks use the batch and which the SOAP API of SFDC. This could be shown in a prominent space in the UI or it would be great if Ringlead could estimate number of API calls used by executing a job. - Failures to handle records could be displayed more prominently after a job runs and also why they failed. - Please include the ability to filter records using a list upload.

Reactie ZoomInfo

4 jaar geleden

Amazing feedback Istvan! We will put your suggestions into the product queue and get you an update shortly. Your feedback is amazing!

Josh
Salesforce Administrator in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Dedupe

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely positive and great!

Can deduplicate records easily outside of Salesforce as well as Mass Enrich

Still use Visualforce for alot of the tools in SF which run into issues on objects with a large number of fields.

Quinn
Sales and Marketing Specialist in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Gather outstanding leads for potential sales.

5,0 vorig jaar

This software takes care of everything for me. I waste a lot of time in sales looking for contact information; this software eliminates that and allows me to spend more time selling.

The user interface isn't the smoothest, but that's understandable given the amount of detail provided by this tool.

Valerie
Business development in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Zoom purchased RingLead and is not supporting Capture enrichment any longer

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I liked the old capture, I'm still using the "new capture" but I really miss the enrichment. Not to mention the price has gone sky high

It does a great job of capturing linkedin information and putting it in SalesForce

without the enrichment portion to find email information, it's become nothing but a cut and past program

Kevin
Account Executive in VS
Computernetwerken, 51-200 werknemers

Capture Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The product is easy to use and is better than any other tool I know of to gather ACCURATE information. It helps greatly in terms of delivering the information I need. This is the first company I have used it with and will always keep the product in mind in the future.

There is nothing I can think of at this time which is a 'con' about the software. I had no idea it existed before this job. Wish I had before, if anything !

Kirstin
Senior Sales Director, North America Mid-Enterprise in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Capture Excellence

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Capture helps me to get leads uploaded into Salesforce in a very effortless manner.

I am on the phone with prospects everyday. This software allows me the ability to have the correct information about the person I'm speaking with, in a quick and simple fashion.

From time to time, the information is lacking things like phone numbers or email addresses. Other times that platform is extremely slow.

Ian
Chief Of Staff in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

A Must Have For Data Cleanliness

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The de-duping is incredibly robust which brought us to the software, but we use the basic features like Mass Updates on a daily basis to keep our data clean without the risks associated with data loader.

There are so many features, at times it can feel like we are missing out on things. A more robust knowledge base would be the only request I would have.

Matt
Accout Manager in VS

Amazing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cant wait to continue to use it

I loved how quick it was to get what I needed with no delay.

Sometimes the information is in accurate

Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Happy User

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very pleased with the platform and it's effectiveness with our crm integration.

Great integration with CRM. Ease of use for enrichment.

Sometimes, rarely, it is finicky with the csv file used for upload.

pavan
pavan
Best marketing and data hero in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best marketing and data hero

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its very helpful software which everybody need in this digital era and very usefull also in like marketing to grow our business very good and fast overall very good partner in business and in automation also it's can use so much.

It is very good in marketing automation processing like managing duplicates,data normalisation, segmentation and much more and in data orchestration they provide like intelligent routing, workflow automation etc and also remove duplicate& bad data for giving best to us and create best lead for account to scoring good and also giving best matching lead to get best response and very good for sales and marketing segment like job role territory etc.It's also do normalise data into standard formats.

it's very nice in marketing and data recovery and replace nothing much that I face any problem with this and there response are also useful and helpful.

Shamai
Consultant in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Quality tool and the best support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even if it is a complex tool for me to understand all the implications RL has over our systems, I always had good and fast support from the team. It is without any dough a powerfull and very usefull platform, well thought-out and with good constant developments (Group Filters lover here). I am proud to be RL's administrator in my company.

The uniqueness in the market. No tool can help as much as RL does.

The helo center has very well explained resources, but I needed much more to really understand how RL wolud affect our systems.

Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Transition made easier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Very intuitive platform, made the transition from a different system to Capture incredibly easy! Almost mind blowing how *much* easier Capture is as compared to other software used for similar purposes, and those had less functionalities!

I would love a little more automation, where in the software would automatically update the contacts pulled in via the system with contact info on a regular cadence (every 3 months or something).

Robert
Senior Director in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

This was very interesting software and could be helpful to streamline your audience/target.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We really liked the audience platform. As a non-profit it helped us to streamline our marketing to new and targeted audience. We also enjoyed the analytics. We were using a combination of analytic sources but this helped us really hone in on our audience.

It was a little bit intimidating to use at first but once our team learned the terminology and how it would benefit us it was less intimidating to use.

Olivier
Marketing Analytics in VS
Industriële automatisering, 501-1.000 werknemers

A good starting point for filling in the blanks

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience has been positive since the support and availability for training/problem solving is very good

I like the salesforce integration and ability to marry up fields for comparison. Any missing information that the software provides is a benefit to data enichment

There are many layers of data and different level of availability depending on selected packages and pricing. You don't know the sort of details you will get until you connect it and start running task (for enrichment specifically), you may find yourself with lower than expected results

Gabe
Systems Architect in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great maintenance tools

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience with the team overall

The parallel implementation, runs alongside with yout systems without creating interdependencies

The rules and implementations might take some ramping up to build and understand how they work, including the incorrect template can mess up your data