Over Sellvia

Sellvia is a one-of-a-kind ecosystem that includes everything you need to start, run, and grow your ecommerce business in the US.

Meer informatie over Sellvia

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Sellvia

5,0
5,0
Waar voor je geld

Sellvia heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Sellvia eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Osama
Osama
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Sellvia Nov 22

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall Sellvia is the perfect place to start drop shipping business because I don't have to do the hard effort in searching for and choosing the winning product then add it to my store in the perfect design or being expert in copywriting to write all their description. All you need to do after having the store is to start promoting the products on social media.

The most thing I like about Sellvia is their marketing materials and their ready to sell store for high-quality and eco-friendly products. Moreover, the preset products for top 10 niches that allowed me to upload more than 100 products related to 1 specific niche with just two clicks. I also like Sellvia because they have a warehouse in the US that allow them to ship the products within 1-3 business days across the US.

The number of in-stock products is not large, most products are less than 30 in quantity! Although, there're about 5-20 products from each niche that have good availability (50+) that worth to create a marketing plan for.

Carl
Carl
Web Developer in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Honest Review About Sellvia

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Sellvia has been excellent. I have had no issues. The Facebook group has allowed me to gain more information about the world of Drop-Shipping. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been absolutely amazing. As with all companies, there is some room for improvement. But with this company you can actually see the improvements taking place. Big High Five from me to them.

I think the Sellvia Plugin is amazing. The price is very reasonable, and the customer service is good, any time I had an issue I received a response in a very short time frame. Importing of products is easy, and customization after the import is simple and user-friendly. The Sellvia Facebook group is a great place to ask questions and get help. There's also the Sellvia Academy provides a lot of useful information. In short the Sellvia Plugin for those who have a website and want to explore the world of Drop-shipping this will be the best choice for you. I haven't found a better U.S Supplier as of yet.

For the Sellvia plugin, the product options are limited. However, the catalog is still relatively new. (The biggest con.) Sellvia's ready-made websites are underwhelming and extremely lacking. In their current condition, this is not something I would recommend as of yet. I did reach out to the Sellvia team to ask if this feature would be improved, and from what I can see they are actively working to improve this service.

Reactie Sellvia

6 maanden geleden

Hi Carl! We appreciate your honest feedback. We're glad you find Sellvia useful to your business needs. Special thanks for praising the Sellvia Family group because it's a pleasure for us to manage it. We are constantly working to improve our services and hope to meet your trust and expectations.

Bilal
Director in VK
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Happy with my Purchase

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing software. Covers all the sophistication with amazing ease of use

User friendly. Ease of use. Brilliant interface. Intelligent & sophisticated

Nothing to complain about. Software ticks all the boxes required for a successful e-commerce store.

Reactie Sellvia

6 maanden geleden

Hi Bilal! It warms our hearts to hear your feedback. We're glad you find Sellvia useful to your business needs. We always do our very best to make things easy for you!

Tyler
Tyler
CEO in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE Sellvia

5,0 3 maanden geleden

They design YOUR store and then they provide you a partnership to their products from their warehouse. OMG AND!!! Their customer reviews to your products get posted on your site automatically. UFFF! <3

The 106 spam emails are kinda concerning. But again, thats 106 people who saw my site in under 48 hours without any marketing.