Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Retable

Retable is een online spreadsheet-platform voor samenwerking dat bedrijven in staat stelt te beheren, volgen, verbinden, monitoren, automatiseren en eenvoudig te rapporteren.

Meer informatie over Retable

Retable has been great because the database function is very straightforward to use and out the gate was able to be used to run an API.

It may be hard to grasp the full functionality of the software.

Beoordelingen van Retable

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Retable heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 73 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Retable eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (73)

Nathalie
Nathalie
Founder in Canada
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Better than a spreadsheet, visual cues help ADHD focus

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the same features often and find those easy. I haven’t truly explored its full potential by connecting to data query tools or other apps. I’ve appreciated the ongoing updates and improvements and will expand my use of it as it grows. It’s been fun to use.

Retable is surprisingly easy to use to organize information and keep track of assets. As someone with ADHD and an overwhelming amount of information and creative content to track, I find the UX Retable offers to be inviting thanks to flexible views, with colour coding, and the use of forms to manually enter information.

I would love to see a querying tool that would power up the database. It may be there, or there may be a compatible app for it, but I haven’t figured it out yet.

Bakari
Bakari
Web Designer in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A User-Friendly and Versatile Data Management Tool

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am extremely satisfied with my subscription to Retable. It is effortless to create and share spreadsheets and to input and share tables.

As a user, Retable is an incredibly versatile and user-friendly tool that surpasses traditional spreadsheet applications like Google Sheets and Excel. What impresses me the most is the unique column types that allow me to collect various data, including checkboxes, currency, calendar dates, and emails. I love the feature that allows me to effortlessly transform tables into forms that can be shared internally or publicly, as it significantly enhances collaboration and data gathering. Sharing tables publicly assures transparency and accessibility, which I find very beneficial. Sorting, filtering, and arranging tables is a breeze with Retable, making data management efficient and hassle-free. The flexibility to view and save tables in various formats, such as lists, boxes, and graphs, is another feature that I find very appealing. Overall, Retable is an innovative tool that significantly simplifies data management for me while offering a range of unique features that cater to my diverse needs.

The app should provide additional details on formula creation.

Connie
IT Compliance in VS
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Tried out with friends

3,0 8 maanden geleden

I liked that it was online and can be a collaborative tool.

People did not know about it and did not use it.

Hitesh
Hitesh
Co Founder in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent tool for collaborative working

4,0 4 maanden geleden

We are a financial services company with 2 offices based in India and need to provide services to our clients. Retable has helped us to be productive, accurate and work in tandem with our team members. The good part is, the team listens and takes actions to make it a better software.

There are some minor issues which need to be resolved to make it perfect alternative to super costly airtable.

Periklis
Periklis
Marketing Operations in Griekenland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

A Timely Entry in the Space (Airtab-who?)

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Feature rich, yet not overloaded. Roadmap heading in accordance to our business objectives

Intuitive UI, fast & responsive UX, no-brainer user flows. Everything is where one would expect to be

I believe it's on the product roadmap, an API column would be great

Great Product

Opmerkingen: I love it

It bridges a data gap between databases and spreadsheets. From a spreadsheet perspective more geared to housing data without a full on database, but more rich in use friendly creators than a database. I love how you have many ways to embed data views in other applications, where you can modify it collect data.

I think anything I could add is being addressed on roadmap. Great team

Malcolm
Malcolm
Founder in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Good Airtable Alternative

4,0 8 maanden geleden

I love that many of the features that are in Airtable are also in this program. Very easy to use if you have used Airtable.

Interface isn't as visually appealing as Airtable and although the features are very similar they aren't perfect.

Firman
Firman
Konsultan bisnis in Indonesië
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Retable best excel data visualization

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very satisfied and I will continue to use my reliable retable for online databases and excel data visualization

I really like retable because it has form features, excel and lots of data displays in the form of cards, graphs, kanban, maps, lists and calendars.

I really hope there is a feature to record appointments, buffer time and summation, totals, balances or automatic data accumulation.

Yevhenii
Self Employed in Oekraïne
Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A new look for traditional tables

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There are many routines in my work, such as transliterating, translating or simplifying text, or searching for context. Thanks to ChatGPT integration, I saved a lot of time.

Most of all, I liked the user-friendly and simple interface with integration to ChatGPT API, which provides the ability to use different API keys. Also, everything works very fast.

I would like to see localization into Ukrainian

Suresh
Suresh
Director IT Infrastructure and Security Information in India
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

One stop solution for your business problems

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Retable is a great tool for increasing productivity and teamwork in teams. Real-time collaboration with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations is made easier by its many useful features. Integration of APIs for automation is also excellent. Keyboard shortcuts are incredibly helpful and come in handy when writing and testing test cases. Customer service is very proactive. I urge everyone to try out this application.

While using the tool, there were a few times we experienced downtime, and I believe the user interface could be improved as well. Other than that its a great application.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Become Increasingly reliant on this! Great alternative to the expensive Airtable

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have just started to rely on Retable for the creation of new processes. I tried moving some of the existing processes such as employees data and project data for parallel tests, but they are not as friendly as some of the more specialized tools (This is expected). Overall experience is still consider good. I am hoping that this product can become as good as Airtable and remove the cap of 50,000 per table. Also hoping an easier way to combine tables. This will change my experience completely.

1. Creation of Spreadsheet/Database. It has the best of both world. 2. Ease of creation and starting a new template or format (upgrade as we go like excel)3. Easy collaboration!

1. Too many clicks! This can't be helped since it's no code but there is indeed too many clicks to get something done. (It might be a personal preference that I don't enjoy too many clicks to get something done)2. Difficult/hard to combine tables (Either the function doesn't exist or I don't know how to use it)3. Limited Rows 50,0004. Worry about the future especially when it comes to database size and rows limitation

Javier
Head of Innovation in Mexico
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Very valuable product for professional use

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Retable has exceptional customer support and an exceptional commitment on improving every aspect of the tool. Retable answers quickly and improve at the same speed. I'm a happy retable user.

Retable is a balanced product between price and performance. The best is the customer support and the commitment of its team to create a powerful tool. I really trust on the potential of Retable.

Is not a con, but Reteable is still in early phase. So maybe people who is not an early adopter should not use Retable as his or her main tool.

ANUJ ASHISH
Assistant Vice President in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Online database solution for building relationships at scale through automation and Collab !

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Retable works efficiently for us and is smooth interface. the customer user interface is interactive and customizable for better engagement with customer as per their needs. Building smart and automated database is just a single click away from traditional excel and Smartsheet methods. Data management is done efficiently through collaborative way with clients and audiences.

Retable works smoothly and multiple users can work on the platform with single user sign in at a time. Also, the customer or audience interaction through video engagement is extremely helpful in building long term rapport for business sustainability. The USP of Retable lies in building and managing databases and people interaction and the long live experience of software with people in productive and positive way. The free trial comes in multifarious features for in-depth testing purpose before final buy of the product. Reaching to new and existing audiences, curating innovative and creative contents, reaching to mass in shortest span is only achievable by Retable. It helps in building customization and graphical reporting

No issues found as such. We only request for extended trial version so that more and more testing can be done to understand features and functionalities.

Orlando
Orlando
Web Development / SEO in Chili
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Un Nuevo competidor para tomar en cuenta

4,0 8 maanden geleden

- Precio/funcionalidades: Precios de los planes muy competitivos, incluso ante otros con semejantes características.- Multiplataforma: Se puede acceder desde el navegador, la aplicación de escritorio y recientemente Android (necesitan mejoras) y tengo entendido pronto saldrá app para iOS.- Agradable sistema colaborativo.- Es fácil iniciar un nuevo proyecto desde cero o plantillas existentes

- Rendimiento: Tiene cierta lentitud al momento de cargar los datos, a veces parece que se atasca, por lo que en ocasiones podría ser molesto.- Documentación: La documentación es algo limitada, algo normal en software en desarrollo. Sin embargo, están mejorando en este aspecto.- UX/UI: Hay ciertos aspectos de la experiencia del usuario y estéticos que podrían mejorarse.

Suman
Co-Founder in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

The must have Airtable Alternative

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with retable is very good, it's very good Airtable alternative, but since it is new in the market, it will take some time to catch up with Airtable, but Its sure that this is the best Airtable alternative available in the market right now.

Editing data in the view using the shared link for the table, without logging into the account.

Missing advance Internal automation featureSharing views missing

Joel
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, Customizable, Stable, Useful, Evolving

5,0 8 maanden geleden

This is a super useful tool for organizing lots of information and being able to find it within seconds. It is searchable and can be extended via zapier. The interface is pleasant as well, and I love that it has a mobile app.

It still could use a few more prebaked automation and extensions, but I see new features showing up consistently.

Director in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Brilliant bit of kit and relatively inexpensive

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm enjoying it, I think the software is still in development so there are a few additional features I'd like to see but I love what is already there to use

Retable is really easy to use and the documentation is on point. The support were also quick to respond when I had a query.

We're still in the early days, I'm trialling the software before we push it company-wide. But I would like to see the ability to limit what certain users can see/edit expanded upon.I'd also like more flexibility in the charts. At the minute they seem quite limited in their functionality. Would be useful to be able to have the ability to count a different field on the Y-axis than you have chose on the X.

Jan
Jan
Owner in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

good but not great airtable alternative

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Low price (with lifetime deal) and almost all features for a professional use.

The UI is not so polished as Airtables. Things are always a bit less intuitive or "nice".

Anonieme reviewer
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy-to-Use Planning Tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The interface is really easy, so you don't have any adaptation problems and you can easily integrate your existing data to Retable. Therefore, you save time in the operational process. Creating various views for the data you want on different bases and managing all from a single platform makes things easier and increases efficiency. You can also easily see that it is improving day by day.

I was using excel for my work almost every day, but its interface was starting to make things really boring. I discovered Retable while searching for alternatives. Retable's UI is really easy-to-adapt and I also can use the templates in order to make a new structure. The templates makes the process easier. Now, creating spreadsheet is easier and more comfortable for me.

It fully meets my needs, there no cons to me.

Monico
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Create a database with ease

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use retable for web forms, business workflows like project management, tasks, sales and monthly income sheets, CRM - sales calls and anything that would require building a spreadsheet. I and love how easy it is to use.

If you know how to use a spreadsheet, or not... you can with retable. Creating different type of fields is as easy as choosing the type (text, number, date, etc) and filling in the blanks for customization. I also like that they are constantly trying to make the product better with new features.

I haven't had anything that I didn't like with retable yet.

deanna
Founder and CEO in Australië
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Use it Daily!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used many other programs such as clickup, google sheets and excel before I founf Retable, and I like the experience of using retable far more than other programs as it allows me to search and access all my data as I need it.

The ease of use and how I can create many different workspaces to manage all my different projects

I have found that the only thing missing for me is that I would like to be able to copy sheets, or entire tables into some of my other workspaces without having to download the info as a retable file and then re upload. Perhaps this is a feature currently offered, however it's not clear to me how to do so.

Harun
Harun
Administrative Affairs Specialist in Turkije
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Simple interface

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I prepare my daily reports here.
I prepare monthly and annual reports. I make periodic comparisons with graphs.

I did not have any adaptation problems because I knew how to use excel before.It has an easy user-friendly interface. If you like working with charts and tables, you should give it a try.

I liked everything except it was expensive.

Curtis
Cloud Solutions Provider in Canada

Elevate Your Data Management with Retable

5,0 8 maanden geleden

The forms to table functionality streamlines data collection and organization. It eliminates manual data entry, saving time, and reducing potential errors, thereby enhancing efficiency and accuracy in managing data.

If I have to pick something as a negative, the UI/UX is maybe my least favorite. It's not bad, and It's probably just a personal thing, but I don't love the feel of the app.

santosh
CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Retable is a powerful data management tool

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Retable is addressing the issue of more effectively managing and organizing structured data. It aids me in creating tools that are easier to use for non-technical users.

Retable offers fantastic collaboration tools. Team projects are ideal for spreadsheets because multiple users can edit the same spreadsheet at once. Real-time updates guarantee that everyone is using the most recent information.

Retable is a small business with a small customer service staff. As a result, it might take longer for users to receive assistance when they do.

Abdallah
owner in Egypte
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Top Alternatives to Airtable

5,0 8 maanden geleden

User-Friendly Interface: Retable’s design is simple and intuitive, allowing users of all levels to navigate and utilize the service with ease. Robust Features: Retable boasts a comprehensive suite of potent tools and features that accommodate a broad spectrum of needs.

I encountered a few unexpected issues with the user interface.