ExactEstate reviews

Over ExactEstate

Customizable property management software streamlines management so you can focus on growing your business & increase profits.

Meer informatie over ExactEstate

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ExactEstate

4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

ExactEstate heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 10 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (10)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ExactEstate eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10)

Dayhana B.
Dayhana B.
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Exact Estates

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Very user friendly and easy to use. Has all the information I need to keep the property running in one location. Integration into our company was smooth. We had proper training and were able to ask questions when needed.

We used to get random updates during the day when we were using the system, this has stopped but it was an inconvenience when it did happen.

Juan carlos B.
Compliance in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

ExtactEstate

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great service, user friendly, Trustworthy.

What I most like from ExactEstate is that it is Modern, intuitive and low time consuming while using

At my time using the software I can not recall nothing that I dislike about it coming from using other Management software it is great and fast!

Misty G.
Regional in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Love It! Great software!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very pleased. User friendly.

Exact Estate is customized to what you need, enables you to quickly complete daily tasks, and great for property management. Simplifies lead management which takes the load off of your teams!

Would be pleased to have screening added.

Reactie ExactEstate

2 maanden geleden

Misty, thanks for the great review! However there is a bit of a mix up with your note in Cons. We 100% have Tenant Screening, but your admin users have to give you access to run screening in ExactEstate, it is part of our application processing. Here is a link describing our Tenant Screening Feature: https://exactestate.com/benefits/tenant-screening/

Bron: GetApp

Property Management Software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Convenient and easy to navigate.

After integrating the new EXACTESTATE software, I am impressed with how accurate the functions are and was able to easily adapt to the program. Considering this is a TAX credit community using EE allows daily tasks such as recertifications, nightly reports, marketing, intake applications, and delinquencies more fluent to navigate or update conveniently.

No complaints. Everything is going well and when issues arise, EE is quick to respond.

Valencia G.
Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Enjoying this EE

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ExactEstate has been educating I have learned a lot about leasing from this program.

Like the ability that I can navigate the system with no worries

There is nothing about the software that I didn't like

Leslie J.
Property Manager in Gambia

All management needs

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exact Estate is probably the easiest and most reliant programs I have worked with. I had the experience with Yardi, Onesite, and AppFolio but Exact Estate has been my favorite by far.

It’s easy to use, manageable, perfect for small or large properties, and has easy tools for training.

Some of my accesses are limited and I would like to have more rights, but that's probably something to do with upper management.

Donna L.

Easy Access Exact Estate

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: When I started with the Tuscany Village I had never heard of Exact Estate. Upon introduction to the software, I found it easy to learn, and maneuver through the different categories.

I like the fact that it was so easy to learn the software. also the help button is available for anything you may forget.

There is nothing I can say negative about the software. I actually like it.

Yvette S.
Compliance Dept. in VS

Great Software = Happy costumer/ Staff

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

All feature for day to day onsite use is awesome with this software.

My experience in the time using the software has been positive.

Hilda G.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Multiple Software User

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exact Estate is very easy to use. It makes the leasing of the apartments and resident retention easier, due to the decreased time needed to process information through the system. Reports are easy to generate. Everything is all in one place and easy to navigate throughout the system.

The ease of use of Exact Estate. The time spent at the computer is less, which allows for more attention to details of the property.

Previous property management software used Internet Explorer, and Exact Estate uses Chrome or Edge. This was just a change of navigation and not a negative.

Desiray M.
Leasing Agent in Gambia

User Friendly Exact Estate

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that EE is integrated with other marketing firms to able to turn leads into prospects, and that help us turn 26 vacant to 2 vacant. I also love the fact that I can tract my applications to approved background and compliance without having to switch to another site.

I love Exact Estate because It is so easy to navigate and find your way around & really love the Mass recerts that was just recently added!!!

The only thing I would say is for upper management to remove the restriction for resident to use all the work orders features instead of using the entry notes only.