ELSA Speak reviews

Over ELSA Speak

AI-powered English language training app that improves staff communication skills designed for global teams.

Meer informatie over ELSA Speak

Elsa helped me a lot; integration with my existing business was easy.

Beoordelingen van ELSA Speak

Waar voor je geld

ELSA Speak heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 163 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ELSA Speak eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (163)

Mohamed
Mohamed
Senior Sales Representative in Egypte
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

I love ELSA SPEAK

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped me to speak English fluently. I love it.

It's helping me to modify my pronunciation and speak as natives and learning me many phrases and vocabulary is in different situations. It uses more methods like conversations, texts, video calls, listening tests, and others.

I can't modify the text size. I can't copy any text. The translation into Arabic is not professional.

Orsolya
IT Business Analyst in Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Pronunciation recognition - I really liked that I can say something and Elsa recognizes my mistakes and guves me guidelines how to improve it.

The Continue button - it should be automatized, so wheb I click on the choosed word it should be move forward and shouldnt wait for me to press continue all the time.

Research and Data Analyst in Frankrijk
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

I enjoyed learning English with Elsa

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I highly appreciate the features and the delicate of this application for English learners.

What I paid for the lifetime package is reasonable and my skills, especially pronunciation get improved by practising everyday.

There are several tracks recommended for my practise so sometimes it caused me confused with the appearance.

Abdul Ahad
MD in VK
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Course management

1,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not interested in spending more time with ELSA speaking

The software needs amendment since it doesn't have a specified program for a student; it should give a clear timetable for the student about the program, for example; how many days the spelling requires, how many days grammar, how many days reading and how many days writing the writing requires.

only adhering to one part of training especially the spelling discouraging the student

Data Analyst in Frankrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Do not miss this ideal application to practice English

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am totally satisfied with using this application.

The capability to recognise every single sound from my voice is really impressive and this helps improve my pronunciation a lot.

The appearance is a bit confused to understand the structure of lessons.

Mark
Student in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Helps me with the pronunciation a lot

5,0 10 maanden geleden

This software is very useful if you want to improve your pronunciation. You can hear the correct pronunciation for each sentence and compare it to yours. It's even possible to slow it down. The incorrect pronunciation is highlighted so you know where to improve. What I like the most: - Easy progress tracking / noticable progress - Different topics to choose from - Multiple fields to improve in (pronunciation, intonation, listening, word stress, conversation) - Difficulty levels - Business English - Affordable - Nice design

Sometimes it seems to me that a word isn't recognized properly. The pronunciation sounds correct to me but according to Elsa Speak it's not.

Kerem
Planning executive in Turkije
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great study as a private lessons

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ELSA is useful to improve probounciation

Probounciation exercise Learn new words

Zahir
Zahir
Statistical Programmer in Bangladesh
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent AI based self learning app

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps to communicate with international project client, stakeholder with much confidence.

User can measure current status, ELSA helps user to give focus on learning on their weak areas. This is pretty much easy to use, just need internet connection. It can add values to business.

It could be more useful if user can use it from web browser. In person coaching price is bit high whereas it is more convenient in HALLO app. I think there have no difficulties to integrate with business team, it will help to add more profit to non-native English speaking business team.

Stefanie
reviewer in Duitsland
Vermogensbeheer, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best for language lerning and call recording

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like the interactive experience of learning and making progress with this software.

I love learning and tracking my language progress with ELSA.

I feel like sometimes there are some incorrect pronounciations but it does not happen very often.

Carla
Independent in Panama
Commercieel vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

The best you can get for your daily speaking practice

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Elsa Speak,I use it everyday.Instead of going to social networks, I invest my time with Elsa Speak.

That you have it available at the time you want or have available to practice English.

It ia not somethink I dislike, but there's something I thing could be better: The chat groups could offers some phone calls in small groups.

Lissage
PhD Student in Food sciences and Technology in Chili
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Elsa the best app for learning languajes.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With Elsa I have solve all research problems that I had. It was tough for me understand a scientific articles without using a dictionnary. Now, with Elsa is the opposite. Everything is clearer for me.

Elsa is a wonderful app for learning english Because, before knowing Elsa, I have had a bad pronunciation and the worst intonation. But now, with Elsa, I speak like a native. I have a better understanding of learning languajes. I have no fear to speak with an American, a Canadian or an Australian because I feel that I become strong in English. The main features of this app that I love so much are: pronunciation, intonation, learning of new words. Let me say to you that the two first features(pronunciation and intonation) are the key to become an english speaker. I recommend highly this app to everybody who want to speak like a native because Elsa has broken all my bad habits in learning english. Now, I speak confidently.

Pronunce a word or a sentence several times when it seems difficult for the app understand what I am saying. Because, I feel and i listen that I pronunce very well the word, but Elsa,sometime has some difficulties to understand it. You can work to make Elsa better in this aspect.

Reactie ELSA

11 maanden geleden

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Shakhnoza
Finance assistant in Frankrijk
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My best app

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I like the content, variety of topics. My level was intermediate when I had started this app. Now I can pronounce like 90% as native speaker.

Only price is a bit expensive for me. Other things are great

Emanuel
QA ELECTRONIC in Canada
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

best pronunciation

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people

Help me with pronunciation and you ever learn a new word

You learn how to speak, you learn how to listen

Johana
CEO in Indonesië
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Can use everywhere and very easy to use

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, really. I hope someday ELSA take me on vacation to Canada to practice the result of my ELSA learning lol. Because I am always in the upper student chart lol.

This is the first app I tried that used AI to learn the language

Somehow the app not stable even though my internet connection didn't mess

Rachid
Head of customer support in Frankrijk
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Elsa Speak, the best app to improve your English pronunciation

5,0 10 maanden geleden

the design of the app gamification I like the fact that I can record myself to compare my pronunciation and try to correct my mistakes

I'd like to get more advices ore videos to correct the pronunciation mistakes

Lais
ESL Teacher in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Best Speaking Practice App in the Market

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ELSA is overall excellent. I make all my students download it.

ELSA provides you real-time feedback on your pronunciation and teaches you how to fix whatever is inadequate. It’s is just perfect.

The app is a bit inflexible when it comes to accents — native speaker accents — and also connected speech. Sometimes in spoken English some Ts are dropped for example. But if you drop them while reproducing a dialogue, ELSA will mark you for it. Therefore, it needs room to foresee variation of native speech.

Laszlo
Accountant in Hongarije
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An accountant

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would like to work in an English speaking environment, and I could practice a lot with almost real example conversation dialogue.

This app helps me a lot to improve my speaking skills.

This app is a bit slow to open this app on my iPhone.

Morteza
the member of faculty in Duitsland
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

ELSA student

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it was so amazing for me.

I used only the trial version. It was so productive and useful . Although I have tried a lot to get the full version of the software unfortunately I couldn't reach it because of financial problem in our country.

thanks to financial problem, I couldn't access to upgrade of your valuable software in our region.

Oksana
accountant in Canada
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Oksana’s review

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied

I like that it’s helping me to work on my weak spots

It’s not very intuitive. It took me some time to figure how to proceed to the bendy topic.

Iulian
actor in Roemenië
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

nice

Opmerkingen: It’s OK.

It’s easy to use and I like the feedback.

Sometimes it just stops, it doesn't work anymore and you have to restart the whole session.

Ahmed
Training specialist in Egypte
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent rating

Opmerkingen: Loving

Live chatting with speakers more features to help the self learner do more progress

Simple Right on target Help me to get improved

Ha
Co-founder in Vietnam
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

ELSA API for English language centers in Vietnam

5,0 11 maanden geleden

The ELSA API really helps teachers of English in Vietnamese schools and language centers to make the pronunciation and speaking teaching easy and standardized.

It is still a bit on the expensive side for teachers and students in a low mi-income country like Vietnam.

Reactie ELSA

11 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's a valuable asset for us to improve our product to meet clients' expectations. We hope to continue to work with you in the way of teaching and learning English

Nellie
Enginer in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Well-designed and self-study product to improve English

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Flexible, effective to improve skills

Failed to recognize student 's speech correctly

Soongseok
Graduate student in Zuid-Korea
Chemicaliën, 10.000+ werknemers

Can improve your english skill.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

I can improve my English intonation and accent by using this apps. I can track my wrong accent very easily.

it would be great to choose options of English accents like the USA, the UK and so on. This is because I’m studying IELTS and I want to improve speaking ability more. So, if you give me choices to study British accent or States accent, this app can develop more.

Bogdan
Production Manager in Polen
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to use

Interaction ,voice recording, progressive tracking ,

I need to spend more time to asses . Maybe I need to know how i can with oth apps