ELSA Speak reviews

Over ELSA Speak

AI-powered English language training app that improves staff communication skills designed for global teams.

Meer informatie over ELSA Speak

Easy access to user friendly even the data consumes very less.

Beoordelingen van ELSA Speak

Waar voor je geld

ELSA Speak heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 148 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ELSA Speak eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (148)

Mohamed S.
Mohamed S.
Senior Sales Representative in Egypte
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

I love ELSA SPEAK

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped me to speak English fluently. I love it.

It's helping me to modify my pronunciation and speak as natives and learning me many phrases and vocabulary is in different situations. It uses more methods like conversations, texts, video calls, listening tests, and others.

I can't modify the text size. I can't copy any text. The translation into Arabic is not professional.

Orsolya B.
IT Business Analyst in Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Pronunciation recognition - I really liked that I can say something and Elsa recognizes my mistakes and guves me guidelines how to improve it.

The Continue button - it should be automatized, so wheb I click on the choosed word it should be move forward and shouldnt wait for me to press continue all the time.

Gokce C.
accountant in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good app

3,0 3 maanden geleden

it recognises your voice and tells you what you're missing in your spelling.

There's only american english but i would like to try the british accent too.

Mark S.
Student in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Helps me with the pronunciation a lot

5,0 3 maanden geleden

This software is very useful if you want to improve your pronunciation. You can hear the correct pronunciation for each sentence and compare it to yours. It's even possible to slow it down. The incorrect pronunciation is highlighted so you know where to improve. What I like the most: - Easy progress tracking / noticable progress - Different topics to choose from - Multiple fields to improve in (pronunciation, intonation, listening, word stress, conversation) - Difficulty levels - Business English - Affordable - Nice design

Sometimes it seems to me that a word isn't recognized properly. The pronunciation sounds correct to me but according to Elsa Speak it's not.

Kerem C.
Planning executive in Turkije
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great study as a private lessons

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ELSA is useful to improve probounciation

Probounciation exercise Learn new words

Zahir R.
Zahir R.
Statistical Programmer in Bangladesh
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent AI based self learning app

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps to communicate with international project client, stakeholder with much confidence.

User can measure current status, ELSA helps user to give focus on learning on their weak areas. This is pretty much easy to use, just need internet connection. It can add values to business.

It could be more useful if user can use it from web browser. In person coaching price is bit high whereas it is more convenient in HALLO app. I think there have no difficulties to integrate with business team, it will help to add more profit to non-native English speaking business team.

Angela P.
Angela P.
Career Coach in Italië
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Huge improvements in just few days!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Elsa for ten days now, and I'm an enthusiast! I wanted an app to improve my pronunciation, and I have found much more. I'm impressed by all the learning possibilities. Never in my life, I have been able to be consistent and train each day. Now, I do it, even more time than 20 minutes. It's fun and rewarding.

I can get tracking of my pronunciation, fluency, intonation, listening, word stressing... And I can test all that. I get a fine perception of my improvements. Other things: high personalization level; the videos with the mouth position and the short explanations. It's so full of useful details and complete!

It's not so clear how to organize my own content, but I haven't had the time to explore this possibility, yet.

Pham N.
Lecturer in Tsjechië
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

4,0 4 maanden geleden

I think this software is easy to use and funny

I think this software is rarely support for learner

Patima C.
Ph.D. student in Thailand
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

Good app for Speaking practice

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am glad to practice with ELSA Speak. I also share it on my SNS. A lot of my friends told me that they use this app because of me.

I like everything about this app except some bugs and lack of progress summarize

No progress report sends to my email like some apps

Jeevan teja A.
Research Analyst in India
Kapitaalmarkten, 2-10 werknemers

Top notch software to learn english language

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great

The user interface is excellent. Easy to understand.

Difficulty in understanding the syllables.

Lissage P.
PhD Student in Food sciences and Technology in Chili
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Elsa the best app for learning languajes.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With Elsa I have solve all research problems that I had. It was tough for me understand a scientific articles without using a dictionnary. Now, with Elsa is the opposite. Everything is clearer for me.

Elsa is a wonderful app for learning english Because, before knowing Elsa, I have had a bad pronunciation and the worst intonation. But now, with Elsa, I speak like a native. I have a better understanding of learning languajes. I have no fear to speak with an American, a Canadian or an Australian because I feel that I become strong in English. The main features of this app that I love so much are: pronunciation, intonation, learning of new words. Let me say to you that the two first features(pronunciation and intonation) are the key to become an english speaker. I recommend highly this app to everybody who want to speak like a native because Elsa has broken all my bad habits in learning english. Now, I speak confidently.

Pronunce a word or a sentence several times when it seems difficult for the app understand what I am saying. Because, I feel and i listen that I pronunce very well the word, but Elsa,sometime has some difficulties to understand it. You can work to make Elsa better in this aspect.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dimi K.
Product support engineer in Zuid-Korea
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

So far so good with this Elsa speaking

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is good for me as I can practice it whenever there is free time for me and the speech recognition along with replaying my speech is the best feature in this app.

Self-learning with interactive communication was very helpful for me and this Elsa speak gives me feedback on my speech which I thought it wouldn't be possible without off-line teacher. Speech recognition looks it works for me so far even sometimes I doubt how it would work as it just points out the same pattern over and over.

As I mentiond in the pros I feel sometimes the speech recognition gives me the same feedback. However it's not easy to find a way to improve it in this app and I think I need to get advices from teachers on the pattern. I saw the app has a community to find a teacher but I don't think they would know my progress in the Elsa speaking.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's a valuable asset for us to improve our product to meet clients' expectations. We hope to continue to work with you in the way of learning English

Phu N.
Teacher in Japan
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

A useful application

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm teaching students to learn pronunciation so the speech analysis is excellent.

The speech recognition is excellent that I use every day. I also love the dictionary and lessons of ELSA. I've recommended this app for many of my students and friends.

I do hope that the dictionary can be used offline.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Eliyahu G.
Director of Technology in Israël
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Awesome product

Opmerkingen: loved it

I loved the automated training programs. I've done them all and would like to have more like those (with the 7 steps & test in the end)

I would love to see how to stress and do intonation everywhere like I do have feedback on the pronunciation. I'd also love to have feedback on the stress / intonation

Reisla O.
postdoctoral researcher in VS
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

First impression of Elsa

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I started using the trial version of the application and quickly included it in my daily English study practice. Through a quick test, it is possible to identify specific pronunciation and intonation problems, which directs the efforts to be taken. The application has a bank of video clips of interviews, lectures in real situations that greatly facilitate the understanding of sounds previously unperceived with the use of artificial intelligence.

I don't find the program so easy to manage. When starting each study session I am presented with many "recommended", "by topics" or "games" options for training, when it would be more intuitive to continue directly from where I left off.

Maria P.
Development engineer in Zweden
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Elsa user feedback

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm very tagged and use it daily. However, I lack information about different features such as how and why you get points in the League game. I lack extra info to read about new features in the app at all.
I lack lifetime statistics, not just a year, to be able to see the process over a long period of time.

It provides real confidence after a short time of constant practice.

It's a little slow, I have to wait a long time to be able to click on to next one.

Shakhnoza D.
Finance assistant in Frankrijk
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My best app

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I like the content, variety of topics. My level was intermediate when I had started this app. Now I can pronounce like 90% as native speaker.

Only price is a bit expensive for me. Other things are great

DevOps in Italië
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Only American Accent

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was fun. However, I got quickly bored of the lack of content.

The app is immersive, has good animations, is intuitive and you feel guided in your learning. In addition, it has different learning games.

1) Elsa does not have a British accent setting, which is why I have stopped using it. 2) The layout of the video pages leaves little room for the video itself, and it does not allow for rotating the screen to enlarge the image. 3) The learning games are always the same. It would be good if they were autogenerated from a database of words, like Duolingo. That way, the user could return and do the old exercises without going through the same words and phrases they have practised.

Ezra S.
Pentesting in Israël
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great app to improve your accent

5,0 3 maanden geleden

* It gives a good feedback about how your accent sounds and what do you need to improve in your accent * It gives instructions about how to create those sounds (e. g. relax your lips, drop your jaw etc.)

* As said, the reminders didn't work well * I wish there was a lessson that focuses and elaborates more on the IPA showed on the feedback * Sometimes the app waits a few seconds to download the lesson or check for updates, not sure if it's my internet or something but it kinds of annoying

Prasad G.
Project Manager in India
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

ELSA Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. I have recommended to 100s of guys till today.

1) Not dependent on tutor. 2) Ease and flexibility of use. 3) Quality of software interface.

Short duration packages shall be cheaper

Emanuel A.
QA ELECTRONIC in Canada
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

best pronunciation

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people

Help me with pronunciation and you ever learn a new word

You learn how to speak, you learn how to listen

Arlei B.
Self employed in Duitsland
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Elsa the beat experience

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel very confident with Elsa, and I enjoy the App. It is one of the best I have tried.

The intonation was the most impactful because when I'm talking in English, I don't want to sound like a robot. The product was straightforward to use; it does by itself. Elsa helped me a lot; integration with my existing business was easy.

This is something I couldn't evaluate right now because I'm delighted till now.

Omar A.
Digital Marketer in Egypte
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

AI technology in learning

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It's the only perfect English learning app with AI technology and it is an organized and practical platform I have ever seen. In addition its motivation and reminder notifications play an important role in my goal progress process. Thank you!

Johana K.
CEO in Indonesië
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Can use everywhere and very easy to use

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, really. I hope someday ELSA take me on vacation to Canada to practice the result of my ELSA learning lol. Because I am always in the upper student chart lol.

This is the first app I tried that used AI to learn the language

Somehow the app not stable even though my internet connection didn't mess

Bachir R.
HSE Engineer in Algerije
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

English fluency starts here

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I do like the way how this App evaluate what sounds or which pronunciation needs improvement. I like the quick assessment that creates a personalized courses and lessons for user.
Day after day using this App, I feel more confident to speaker English in proper way.

It is so interesting App to start with to evaluating real English level then keep working on language skills on as Word Stress , Intonation, Fluency, and pronunciation to the perfection as native speakers besides the vocabulary and grammar.

Actually, I have nothing to say in this section, I've found that app by chance and I do love it day after day.