Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over LiveAgent

Geweldige klantenservice begint met betere helpdesksoftware. Win meer klanten door uitstekende klantenservice te bieden met LiveAgent.

Meer informatie over LiveAgent

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

Beoordelingen van LiveAgent

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

LiveAgent heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.578 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LiveAgent eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.578)

SHAWN
Sales
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Customer Service Software - If Your're Looking for Basic

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Emma
Emma
Senior Director Product Marketing in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent Customer Service for the Price

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. Thanks to its structure and features, we were able to reduce a massive message backlog to a much more manageable one.

LiveAgent's strongest feature is undoubtedly the promptness of their technical support. The fact that it may be altered to suit individual needs is another plus. The ease with which our client may get in touch with us is the third best feature. Not only can I use LiveAgent in my own tongue of Spanish, but it also supports a wide variety of other languages, and everything, including emails and templates, can be changed to display in either my native tongue or the language of my consumers. I can locate anything I need with a quick peek at the dashboard.

If I had to choose a nitpick, it would be that I wish there was more color on the interface; on the other hand, why would you want to clutter up such a simple layout with flashy graphics? LiveAgent delivers just as advertised by devoting maximum real estate to its features.

8 maanden geleden

Hey there, It's great to hear that our customizability has been effective for your operations. It's our mission to provide a platform that can be tailored to suit unique business needs. On your point about our simple interface layout, we believe in function over flash to ensure a seamless user experience. We're glad that the transition to using LiveAgent has been beneficial in managing your message backlog. Also, isn't it amazing how variety in language options can open doors to diverse customer bases? Thanks for your kind words about our prompt technical support. We strive to keep this up! - LiveAgent Team

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Our support communications are centralized with LiveAgent

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The pricing structure is the one thing I'd like to see altered. They've made it possible to aggregate feedback from many channels—including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—but unfortunately, doing so costs an additional $39 per channel.

It's great that we can designate a single administrator to sort incoming emails, allocate them to the appropriate agents, and monitor their responses until the problem is resolved.

The safety, the ease of usage, It's the greatest there is since it's so simple to implement, integrate, administer, and utilize; there are never any misunderstandings or missteps in the communication.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Christian, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your everyday work life. Our team is available 24/7 via chat and email so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any questions or issues, including any pricing queries! -LiveAgent team

Giacomo
Communications Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

LiveAgent: A Reliable Solution for Personalizing Customer Experiences

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I like the efficient features of LiveAgent. LiveAgent has been a reliable tool for personalizing customer experiences.

LiveAgent has been so effective and flawless to use.

4 dagen geleden

Hey Giacomo, Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to see you're having a smooth experience with LiveAgent. Your feedback on personalizing customer experiences is valuable to us. If you ever need anything or have more thoughts to share, don't hesitate to reach out. - LiveAgent Team

Alberto
Operations Director in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Mediocre lifecycle management

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been from more to less. In the last 3 years has barely evolved (if not regressed), not being anymore a market leader. If I still haven't changed is due to all integration I have already done with the app.

It's a really useful omnichannel tool, which requires mid-size effort to configure and obtain an inmediate profit.

Development and support are on their own. They add/ change / delete functionalities without further notice. It's quite frustrating when a given morning your agents tell you that something you have been using for years is not working and when you reach support team responds saying that this feature never existed, as you are idiots. This issue could be easily solved if product team would submit a regular/weekly email with the content of the product roadmap, so teams can addapt in advance their operation to deleted/changed/added functionalities.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Desk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: price affordable and worthy features

2 jaar geleden

Hello Alberto, thank you very much for your honest review. We are happy to see that you find LiveAgent a useful omnichannel tool but at the same time, we are also very sad to hear about your negative experience. We are gathering the suggestions and features requested from our customers plus we have some internal initiatives to keep the growth of our solution. Recently we have been slowed down by a code refactoring that cannot be seen by users as an immediate improvement, but it's very important in a long term. All the changes can be found here in our changelog -> https://dev.ladesk.com/ and also in our blog post here -> https://www.liveagent.com/blog/news/ which is highlighting the most significant changes. Anyways, I will pass your feedback about the potential improvement of sharing the details about upcoming changes to our manager. I am again very sorry if there has been any change that caused you any inconvenience.

Guillaume
Poject Manager in Mauritius
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Great and easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was overall a great experience and I do not regret my choice.

Easy to use and easy to setup, liveagent was up on my staging envoronment in 15 minutes. It was easy to configure my rules and good to go in less than 2 days

Some features were hard to locate and I had to contact my customer sucecss manager quite often.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Drift, LiveChat en Intercom

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: Zendesk was way too expensive for my budget

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: It is easier to use, less expensive and has all the features I need.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you, Guillaume, for sharing your experience. It's great to hear how swiftly you got LiveAgent set up! We're sorry some features gave you a bit of a hunt, though. Please know, we're here to help streamline that process for you - never hesitate to reach out 24/7 - LiveAgent Team

Pierre
MD in Zweden
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent software at great price

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Simple to learn, complete and all in one software.

I can not think of anything that is not good.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Better price and great product. Seams easier to use.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you, Pierre, for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear you find LiveAgent easy to learn and appreciate its all-in-one functionality. If anything comes to mind that you'd like to see improved or added, we're here to listen and help make your experience even better! - LiveAgent Team

Amy
Operations Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Terrabound Solutions

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It has expanded our business. I never realized before this how much people prefer it to calling us.

I like everything about it. Set up was a little more complicated at first as far as the wordpress plugin but otherwise it has been great.

2 weken geleden

Hey there! Thank you for choosing LiveAgent and sharing your positive feedback. Here's to ongoing success! :) - LiveAgent Team

Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Good Softwarem Bit expensive when you add extentions

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good, its easy to use. Setup was very easy.

Should just make a total package and total price. Facebook and whats app should not be a seperate module

Liveagents wants me to pay for seperate modules. Just make 2 or 3 tiers. Light medium, Advanced. and 3 price brackets. that way we know what to expect.

2 maanden geleden

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been overall satisfied with LiveAgent and its features. Our pricing is structured in a way to allow more flexibility for our clients, however, we will pass your feedback to our team. Have a great day! -LiveAgent team

Tankut
Routing Manager in Servië
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Grifinum Live Agent Try out

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good. We enjoyed our demo.

User friendly and easy to set it up. Once you activated ready to use.

Paying license by seat a bit complicated for us. Getting some kind of package deal would be nice for 5-10-15 users for example.

3 weken geleden

Hi Tankut, thanks for your feedback on LiveAgent! Glad you find it easy to use and set up. We hear your thoughts on pricing. For a custom offer tailored to your needs, don't hesitate to contact our sales team. - LiveAgent Team

Roosevelt
CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great service

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

This service was simple to set up and everything was really easy to get started. I would tell lots of people.

I loved everything about the set up process.

3 weken geleden

Hello, thank you for your awesome review! :) - LiveAgent Team

Guy
Owner in België
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone. I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: We needed a solution that also integrated with social & phone. In Help Scout there was a work around option to achieve this but it didn't really fit our needs. So we started looking for reviews of other apps and asking other business owners what they used. LiveAgent came up a couple of times as the best solution. When we saw there was a deal for a lifetime license we decided to give it a go and we never looked back.

Overgestapt van: Help Scout

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: There was a lifetime license deal on LiveAgent, so we decided to give it a try. We were happy with the app, so there was no need to also give freshdesk a try.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Guy, thank you very much for nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Robert
Assistant Client Services Supervisor in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Live-Agent is for you!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Live agent has made our office more productive and has allowed us to better track current and past events. We have been trying to use more and more of the features of the system in our day-to-day work. As we do we are finding more and better ways to organize our data and track our metrics. This is allowing us to better see where we are spending our time and better hire new employees. In using Live-Agent in day to day use the auto-tagging, rules, colourization of emails, and search functionsm make dealing with problems and solutions so much faster. We better understand and find what we want and better know who to bring into client issues. When I started we have 5 employees and all used outlook. The about of control and organization Live-Agent allows has put us lightyears ahead.

I find the organizational tools the best thing about Live-agent. I started with an Outlook based system and searching for emails even a week old was a test in agony. With Live-Agent the ability to auto organizes our emails, with tags, persons, folders, custom filters, timed colouring, etc has made dealing with emails so much easier. I rarely have to search for more than a min to find what I want. In dealing with an ever-growing team is important to have a smooth onboarding process. I am quickly and easily able to explain the basics of Live-Agent to a new team member and when necessary limit there flow of work so as not to overwhelm them. I can also see what they are writing and have open so I can keep an eye on their reply if needed. The contact list has made dealing the new clients much easier as is the managing of who is on an email chain. Since we often need to curate information it is a relief to know we are in control of who sees what when. We currently have a small knowledge-based but we hope to expand its use over the next year and make that a large part of how we use the system.

At times the email chains can get quite bloated as more replays are added to them. This can make a new person coming into the chain not feel they can find what they want. Also, the general search for emails is great but the in email search I find a bit limiting. It can be hard to find the exact message with the information I need sometimes.

4 jaar geleden

Dear Robert, thank you very much for your honest and complex review! We are very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in your day to day work and that you are using all the features -tags, custom filters, folders, etc. to help you find anything that you need! We understand that managing a business is not an easy thing and that is why we wanted LiveAgent to speed up things for you and your employees. Either when replying to a ticket, where you can use our features of "Canned messages" and/or "Predefined answers" and templates, or filters tags, etc. that help you look for any ticket you need and also not to forget the feature of "Recent tickets" where you can see all the previous tickets with a specific contact directly in the ticket without having to go back to the main inbox. Regarding the bloated email chains, I can pass this on to our developers. Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any idea of how exactly you would like it to work! :)

Christopher
Founder & President in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great all in one solution.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Conversational Cloud en Crisp

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: We found the package of features more substantial and the price was excellent.

Overgestapt van: Crisp

4 jaar geleden

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Federico
Federico
CCO in Uruguay
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

B2B portfolio management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Frederico
Head of Customer Service in Letland
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great cooperation with Liveagent

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LiveChat en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: The range of features offered by Live agent, as well as the organization provided, the pricing, and, the connection of the Call center as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

4 jaar geleden

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: tawk.to

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Tawk.to is basic chat tool and had lots of bugs in their initial release. I got reviews from my other companions about live agent and I have started using it and comparably liveagent was much better than tawk.to.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

LiveAgent is a complete help desk system

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I converted our company helpdesk to Live Agent a year ago due of its affordable, easy-to-use features. The option to save frequently used responses as "canned messages" was a major factor in our decision to migrate to Live Agent; however, we have subsequently discovered that the platform also provides many other useful capabilities.

LiveAgent has exceeded my expectations after trying various other products. The product is user-friendly, improves my team's reaction time and customer satisfaction, and gives us access to useful data for future development. When I have a query, I like that I get an answer quickly.

I wish we could regularly incorporate social media communications. There is a Facebook plugin, however it is unreliable and unpredictable. I'm hoping that in the future there will be a more robust option for incorporating social media messages.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Lillian, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system, including introducing new channels so stay tuned for great updates coming your way! -LiveAgent team

Ben
Manager in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Simplified support in one place

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Live Agent has helped me respond to customers quicker over whatever communication they chose to use. It also means I can easily see past interactions with a customer when they contact us again, allowing me to come across as much more personal to them. The organisation of tickets is excellent, distributing them by department, or agent workload etc. This has definitely closed the gaps in our customer service response, making sure nothing falls through the cracks.

The integration of multiple customer channels into one inbox. Customers can send me facebook messages, comment on posts, emails, contact form submissions etc. and they all come into one inbox. When I reply the message goes back to the customer using whatever system they used.It make us look super responsive on any platform!

The interface is a little dated and could do with a refresh. the iOS app is limited and doesn't have access to canned responses etc.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Help Scout

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Price and ease of inbox.

vorig jaar

Hi Ben, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you when it comes to providing better customer care. Our team is working hard to improve the UI of both the web-app and our mobile app so keep an eye out for future updates! -LiveAgent team

Faith
Faith
Account Manager in Kenia
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Kudos to LiveAgent for being a champion in customer support. Exceptional and brilliant software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The experience from our end has been a reliable one. From implementation to usage, LiveAgent has always been at the top most level in ensuring that we are able to meet our customer support delivery needs in the best way we know how. This allows us to give our customers a satisfying experience by delivering real-time support to their inquiries and ensuring they are always contented with the services that we offer.

LiveAgent dashboard is clean and the Graphical User Interface is simplified making it an outstandingly easy to use tool. A that LiveAgent does best is allowing the customer support team to always be available for the customers by offering real-time and up-to-date resolution and customer support services. The user support is 24/7 available and very helpful. It has a lot of plugins which allows you to connect it with other products in use like Google Forms, MailEnable among many others. The livechat option is very impactful as it allows customers to easily and quickly reach out for customer support services. Also, it makes it possible for you to deliver quality and satisfying customer support to your customers through multiple support channels ensuring total customer satisfaction at any given time.

LiveAgent ease of usability is key to its success in ensuring that customer support services are delivered in the most reliable and effective way possible. I have used this product for a while and i can confidently say that there no feature which is difficult to use or any feature that i would want to be added.

vorig jaar

Hello Faith! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! It's awesome to see that our effort to make the platform reliable and easy to use is paying off :) Keep up the good work! - LiveAgent Team

Silvester
Silvester
Civil Engineer - Inspector of Works in Kenia
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Give customers the most reliable and easily accessible support services with LiveAgent

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using LiveAgent for help desk and support services and true to its words, we have seen a great transformation on our customer support system. Now, we are able to respond to customer requests much quicker and easily and have given our customers easily accessible customer support services at all times.

LiveAgent is a futuristic customer support platform which allows you to respond to you customers requests and communicate with them through multiple platforms in the likes of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail and others. This product is very easy to use for both the support staff and the customers making it possible to have a smooth customer support system within the organization. It offers outstandingly easy to use ticketing system which helps you to effectively receive, manage and respond to tickets. Also there is a live chatting function which customers can use to quickly reach out to the support team allowing proactive communication.

Using LiveAgent is very easy and you don't need to posses any special skills. Also the support is very efficient and is 24/7 available so you are assured of quality user support every single step of the way.

10 maanden geleden

Hey Silvester! It's great to hear about how LiveAgent has transformed your customer support system. Our primary goal is to make it easy for businesses like yours to have smooth and accessible communication with colleagues and customers. We appreciate the acknowledgement of our efficient 24/7 support – it's paramount that we assist users in every step of the way. Looking at your industry, we know how important timely communication and problem-solving are in civil engineering, so we're pleased that we can contribute in this aspect. Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, we're happy to have you onboard using LiveAgent. All the best! - LiveAgent Team

Christopher
Account Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The support from LiveAgent is absolutely great. Live chat+ help desk solution.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is great. I like the ability to configure the system to use in multiple departments.

LiveAgent is used in our customers support department and we also use it to communicate with our customers making helpful and fast support. This tool is very user-friendly and easy to use by anyone in my team. I like this solution because it's fast to address problems of making the connection between customers who have issues and it's easy to direct them to available agents to help them. Great support.

I think the reporting features should be enhanced to allow more detailed and less generic reports.

8 maanden geleden

Hello Christopher, It's always refreshing to hear positive feedback from our users. We agree, the ability to swiftly connect customers to available team members is one of LiveAgent's extensive benefits. The aim is to make customer support a breeze for our users, and it's wonderful that our vision aligns with your experience. Your suggestion on enhancing the reporting feature is duly noted. We continuously strive for improvement and will take this suggestion to heart. Pleased to hear your overall experience is great and that LiveAgent's configurability has been beneficial for multiple departments in your organization. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing LiveAgent! - LiveAgent Team

Tim
Owner in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

All-in-one support solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day

Mato G.
Mato G.
Chief growth officer in Slovenië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great value for the money.

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk, Zoho Desk en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: was most efficient and tailored to our needs

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Oriola
Software Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

LiveAgent: exclusive support for any circumstance or incident

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a company, we have found that creating tickets and using the LiveAgent chat to manage them has helped us much in meeting the needs of our clients and promoting our products and services in an expedient manner. We've been able to improve communication with our clients and boost our output as a result. Any business that uses LiveAgent to better serve their regular and prospective clientele will see a noticeable uptick in output as a result.

One of the many reasons I love using it is that I can use LiveAgent from any computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser. Because of its adaptability, user-friendliness, and low cost, it can achieve impressive productivity levels. It's incredibly user-friendly and offers complete visibility with minimal setup. The interface is straightforward and requires little in the way of prior knowledge or training to put to use. The program's intuitive and robust automation features make it particularly useful. I also appreciated how easily it created tickets in response to client incidents, requests, or concerns.

LiveAgent is not the most user-friendly, but both the communication and the progress made thus far have been outstanding; it has many useful functions.

vorig jaar

Hello Oriola! We are happy to hear that LiveAgent has been a valuable tool for your company in meeting the needs of your clients and promoting your products and services. It's always satisfying to know that our platform is helping businesses like yours achieve their goals. Thanks for sharing your positive experience and we look forward to continuing to support your success. - LiveAgent Team