Over LiveAgent

Geweldige klantenservice begint met betere helpdesksoftware. Win meer klanten door uitstekende klantenservice te bieden met LiveAgent.

Meer informatie over LiveAgent

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

Beoordelingen van LiveAgent

Waar voor je geld

LiveAgent heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.198 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LiveAgent eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.198)

SHAWN
Sales
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Customer Service Software - If Your're Looking for Basic

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The most powerful customer support platform at the best price

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: LiveAgent works very well for us, there are many functions that we don't use since we don't really need them for our business but they are amazing.
We can easily offer support and keep all the information for each client's case.

The live chat feature is easy to use and powerful. With the knowledge base, we can have the most important information accessible in one place. Ticket system. Client portal. Support is super quick.

The inside look of the platform is outdated and not intuitive.

vorige maand

Thank you for the kind words, Miguel! We're happy to hear that LiveAgent is working well for you :) We understand that the platform's interface may not be to everyone's taste, but we're constantly working to make it more user-friendly. Thank you again for your input! - LiveAgent Team

Richard
Call Centre Management in Zuid-Afrika
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

LiveAgent analysis

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Live Agent have been really good so far in heloing us , including getting us linked to a complimentry business that will ensure it runs well

Links easily to every popular platform and easy to use.

Hard to say to be honest . Still need more time with the software but so far , really good

vorige maand

Hi Richard! :) We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying using our software and that it's been easy for you to connect it to all of your favorite platforms! If you ever have any questions or need any help, our team is always available and happy to assist. Thanks for the great review! - LiveAgent Team

Stephanie
Owner/ operater in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Not the worst I have tried

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a descent experience. Just kind of lack luster

Quick and efficient enough to give it a shot on your site.

Just wasn't all that I desired. For me there are too many other apps of this type to settle

Thank you for your feedback, Stephanie! - LiveAgent Team

Nutsa
Head of Operations in Georgië
Kansspelen en casino's, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Very good pricing structure.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall for the price it is a good tool and has very fast and helpful support.

LiveAgent is easy to use and what I most like about the software is that it pricing is divided by functions, for example, the basic plan includes email support which is the one my company needs because we support only email channels. I liked Rules feature the most, it allows to set up automated workflows for more efficiency.

Other panel themes does not look good, dark version for example is very basic kind of old. Also once you set SLA levels it is confusing - only Importance changes and only if there is resolve SLA set.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk, Intercom en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Because of price and because CSAT feature for the email is included in the basic plan.

2 maanden geleden

Hello Nutsa! Thank you for your kind words about LiveAgent! We're proud to offer a product that is both affordable and high-quality. As for the UI and Themes, we're currently working on some UI improvements and we can't wait to show you the results :) Stay tuned! - LiveAgent Team

Marcin
CEO in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Powertool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I really like the LA mail management system. This tool gives you an easy way not to miss any messages and to remember about future tasks (by postponing a message).

sometimes loading times are too long from a UX perspective and closed emails are displayed which should not appear.

Overwogen alternatieven: Responso

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: I had experience with LA so it was my first choice

vorige maand

Thank you for the great review Marcin! We're glad you like the LA mail management system and find it easy to use. - LiveAgent Team

Abdelaziz
Social Media Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Live Agent offers so many features for connecting with customers and allows multiple chat boxes!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Offers a variety of options from phone, email, and live support.

The ticket system could be simplified to help assist users a little bit.

3 weken geleden

Hi Abdelaziz! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! We are glad to hear that you appreciate the variety of support options that we offer :) - LiveAgent Team

Entreprenuer in Zambia
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Customer service made easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is an amazing online software that is easy to use and offers help desk and live chats in on place. The ticketing feature stands out overall and cuts on delays in responding to customer queries, and costs are worth it because we don't need to pay for other solutions. I also loved the various options for support, making it customised for the end-user. For a business like mine with multiple brands, LiveAgent allows us to set different departments and there is no need for agents to panic about any issue outside their department.

It is a gem and improves customer service greatly. I am satisfied so far

vorige maand

Hello There! Thank you for your review :) We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using LiveAgent and finding our features helpful for your business! We are constantly striving to provide the best possible experience for our users, so we are glad to know that we are meeting your needs. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. - LiveAgent Team

Joakim
Security Adviser in Zweden
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Live agent review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great. This is a software that generates money by creating leads on your website.

The chat function is great to get leads directly from your website. This has generated more buisness for the company

At the moment i am very satisfied with the software, and I use it almost daily.

Reactie QualityUnit - LiveAgent

2 weken geleden

Hello Joakim! Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our chat function has been helping you generate more business - as it should ;) We hope you continue to enjoy using LiveAgent! - LiveAgent Team

Kathrin
E-Commerce Manager in Duitsland
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to handle

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The tool is very well-arranged and easy to handle. Also it offers the whole range of functions, we need for a good customer service.

I am not sure about the different status-types and how to change them indivudally. (neu, verschoben, beantwortet, gelöst). Do we have the opportunity to change a ticket from beantwortet to verschoben for examply?

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Kathrin! We're glad to hear that you're finding LiveAgent easy to use and that you appreciate its features. As for the issue with tickets, you can always change the status individually using the three dots in the lower right corner of the ticket. For example, you can change a ticket from closed to open or change it to postponed. Should you need any assistance with using LiveAgent, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer service via chats or email :) - LiveAgent Team

Abdulrazaq
Abdulrazaq
administrator in Nigeria
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

My experience

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The ticketing and resolution it help my team does is my most loved feature

I personally do not have any least feature on this software

3 weken geleden

Hello Abdulrazaq! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! :) - LiveAgent Team

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

5 maanden geleden

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in VS
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

5 maanden geleden

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better. For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support. - LiveAgent Team

Dave
Dave
President in Canada
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Overwogen alternatieven: SherpaDesk en Spiceworks

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Overgestapt van: TeamViewer

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Price and features

8 maanden geleden

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :) - LiveAgent Team

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

Overwogen alternatieven: tawk.to

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Tawk.to is basic chat tool and had lots of bugs in their initial release. I got reviews from my other companions about live agent and I have started using it and comparably liveagent was much better than tawk.to.

9 maanden geleden

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Alfredo
Alfredo
Director in Panama
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Huge platform with many possibilties.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Shelby
Customer Service Manager & Internal Operations Manager in Zwitserland

Great Product and Great Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

3 jaar geleden

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Frederico
Head of Customer Service in Letland
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great cooperation with Liveagent

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

Overwogen alternatieven: LiveChat en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: The range of features offered by Live agent, as well as the organization provided, the pricing, and, the connection of the Call center as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

3 jaar geleden

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Sebastián
Sebastián
CEO in Uruguay
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers. As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted. Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want. In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc. When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me. So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Roberlandy
Roberlandy
CFO in Uruguay
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Easy tool to keep track of information

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work. This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way. We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks. In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools. And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well. We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Federico
Federico
CCO in Uruguay

B2B portfolio management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Mato G.
Mato G.
Chief growth officer in Slovenië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great value for the money.

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk, Zoho Desk en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: was most efficient and tailored to our needs

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Barney
Barney
Head of Marketing in VK
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Features & Great Speed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Vanessa
CEO in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself. The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Overwogen alternatieven: Crisp en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent: Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at [email protected] - we are always open to ideas.

Christopher
Founder & President in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great all in one solution.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Conversational Cloud en Crisp

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen: We found the package of features more substantial and the price was excellent.

Overgestapt van: Crisp

3 jaar geleden

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Andrew
Operations Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most: - Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment - Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts - Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message - A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through - Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust - Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed: - Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off. - Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this. - More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo. - Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :) The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at [email protected] :)